Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26091 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by corruptst(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2012
gudnex22: For me cheating is easy i always prefer things that are Difficult and more Challenging like being faithful.

Chairman, drop that one. ₪☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ bamboose us with one quote whey ppl D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use as dp. I av cheated several tyms on my gal. Not that I m proud of it but na temptation and d truth b say, I ve got ₪☺ reason 4 it. That is guys for U̶̲̥̅̊. We don't usually av reasons †̥ cheat, we only fabricate one.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

THATS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO GUYS!!
THE MINUTE THEY COMMIT THEMSELVES, THE LADIES LEAVE THEM AND
IT ALWAYS LEAVES A HOLE IN THERE WHICH TAKES YEARS TO PATCH UP!!
BROF ITS ALL GUD- TIME HEALS A WOUND, SHE WOULD BE BACK ON HER KNEES I CAN ASSURE YOU
ON THAT AND AFTER SHE PLEADS WITH YOU FOR FORGIVENESS - YOU WOULD HAVE THE HEART TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LIFE
BUT PLEASE NEVER YOU TAKE HER BACK - NEVER- ELSE YOU WOULD BE IN FOR A SHOCKER!!
AND DONT HOLD ON FOR HER TO COME BACK EITHER, KARMA ALWAYS WINS SO JUST GIVE YOUR NEW WOMAN THAT BENEFIT OF DOUBT
DONT PUT IT ALL INTO IT, AND STOP ASHAWO'S YOU'RE ENDANGERING YOURSELF - GOOD LUCK BRO - I KNOW U CAN MAKE IT,
I BELIEVE IN YOU DONT LET ME DOWN!!

thank you so much bros. i am so happy to read this written help. God bless you.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Tomeseen(f): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2012
Ladies are like fruits, diff tastes, shapes, smell n flavor. D prob is wit d guys, they like fruit salad grin. To ansa d OP, YES. Too long ago, i can't remember y? The way i see it, love is d first antidote to cheating. If there is love in ur relationship both of u are safe. D oda is self-respect, some peeps Just won't cheat on their patner, no matter d situation. (Told an ex once dt i was cheatin on him, i actually wasn't, i Jиƨ†̥ wanted to know if he cared, he replied n i quote 'dts cool, u gotta av a back-up, u neva know wen d main system wud crash, just can't be too careful) WTF. i switched him immediately. Not my fault, he doesn't seem like he care to loose his gf n anoda guy was startin to catch my fancy den bsides am married to d new n better man who was more responsible n committed. Pulled d same trick on d new guy, lets just say action speaks louder dn words cos i wished i hadn't. (•͡.̮~͡)
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by odehaj: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Sybellah:

I understand that u love your gf, but by the bolded part, u mean u have somebody by the side just in case the relationship does not work right?
would u allow your gf to do the same?
or u have this double standard theory like many of the guys in this thread lol "i can cheat but u can't"
you probably are the type that want to compete with d man for everything including cheating??..now do men carry pregnancy?R u willing to give the pregnancy to the rightful owner even when married so that u don't live with guilt until u meet God or satan?? I hate ur type of thinking,am angry because....!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by KBrown: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Pame: it's just unfortunate that i do cheat once in a while. why? DISTANCE! she is not usually with me here, we only see maybe once in two or three months....you know, BODY NO BE WOOD, u may be having strong feelings, a serious desire for sex and your woman is not readily available....you can't kill yourself but look for an alternative once in a while. i keep a steady gf asides frm my madam basically for that purpose once awhile..

GOD BLESS YOU,!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by KBrown: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Pame: it's just unfortunate that i do cheat once in a while. why? DISTANCE! she is not usually with me here, we only see maybe once in two or three months....you know, BODY NO BE WOOD, u may be having strong feelings, a serious desire for sex and your woman is not readily available....you can't kill yourself but look for an alternative once in a while. i keep a steady gf asides frm my madam basically for that purpose once awhile..

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by PastorOla1: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2012
owobokiri: So there are people who dont cheat
. YES THERE ARE.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by KBrown: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2012
victorD3: I had to cheat because that's where I develop the laying skills my gf really enjoys. Infact I just increased the cheating and she is very happy with our sex life now.

BTW flings are for practice.

Guy, you are baaaaaaad. You are too much.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by honeric01(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Tomeseen: Ladies are like fruits, diff tastes, shapes, smell n flavor. D prob is wit d guys, they like fruit salad grin. To ansa d OP, YES. Too long ago, i can't remember y? The way i see it, love is d first antidote to cheating. If there is love in ur relationship both of u are safe. D oda is self-respect, some peeps Just won't cheat on their patner, no matter d situation. (Told an ex once dt i was cheatin on him, i actually wasn't, i Jиƨ†̥ wanted to know if he cared, he replied n i quote 'dts cool, u gotta av a back-up, u neva know wen d main system wud crash, just can't be too careful) WTF. i switched him immediately. Not my fault, he doesn't seem like he care to loose his gf n anoda guy was startin to catch my fancy den bsides am married to d new n better man who was more responsible n committed. Pulled d same trick on d new guy, lets just say action speaks louder dn words cos i wished i hadn't. (•͡.̮~͡)

Thank God you're married but stop tempting your man, it's likely to backfire.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by omenka(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2012
Daresh: Never have, never will, the day I have to then I'm heading out !
Never did ehn? And what did the psychiatrist say ur problem is?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by TeemahFashion(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2012
I have never cheated and wldn't either. I'd rather walk out of a relationship full of distrust and unfaithfulness rather than cheat on him even if he does.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by gbensright: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2012
I WAS 35 WHEN I GOT MARRIED AND MY WIFE IS THE ONLY WOMAN I EVER HAD SEX WITH AND AN SET TO STAY PUT LIKE AN EAGLE FOR LIFE.THE GRACE OF GOD SUFICIENT 4 US

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ysfomonla: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2012
If i hear say i no cheat
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by blaise26abj(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2012
In a relationship, hell no. But since i left my last relationship, I have been cheating on myself with "plentiful" gals cry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2012
gbensright: I WAS 35 WHEN I GOT MARRIED AND MY WIFE IS THE ONLY WOMAN I EVER HAD SEX WITH AND AN SET TO STAY PUT LIKE AN EAGLE FOR LIFE.THE GRACE OF GOD SUFICIENT 4 US

May God bless and strenghten the bond binding ur marriage...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by LadyTC: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2012
goodjack:

Chairman cheating is bullshit but I am very sorry I will soon indulge in it. I am not too happy now with my woman that tend to believe that she is doing me a great favour by allowing me to touch her. Maybe later i will condemn my actions my guy. I am even working towards getting a second wife. That will help me not to be seen as a cheater or a banger.

You should talk to your wife haba!! What is this getting second wife abeg sir, talk to ur wife naa
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by LadyTC: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Teemah Fashion: I have never cheated and wldn't either. I'd rather walk out of a relationship full of distrust and unfaithfulness rather than cheat on him even if he does.

Longtime teemah. How did ur situation go with ur man?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by edelweiss(f): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2012
linda_1:

^^^LOL @ your story, I know what u mean wink
Now that you're single, you should give ur "friend" a chance lipsrsealed grin wink

yes am single cos am not married, but the point is that,people preach forgiveness I have forgiven him, him and other guys are still around me,am just confused. I really don't know what to do and I don't see u giving an opinion and I really want opinions, cos its said two heads are better than one.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by honeric01(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2012
gbensright: I WAS 35 WHEN I GOT MARRIED AND MY WIFE IS THE ONLY WOMAN I EVER HAD SEX WITH AND AN SET TO STAY PUT LIKE AN EAGLE FOR LIFE.THE GRACE OF GOD SUFICIENT 4 US

May your heart desires be granted you. Amen!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by kuqii15: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2012
grin Girls are not d best u knw,chop n clean mouth ....that's dere name a guy can be faithful but d moment he suspects d babe ..I will def spread my sheet
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2012
Yep,its fun
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by aglomar: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2012
hmm
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by harlos: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Ebbygod: na wa for u oo virgin still dey 9ja unless u b 3 yrs old
guy 20yr old virgin dey o,no be everybody spoil finish now
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by hardbody: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
I believe in one truth, though a cliche, 'Love your neighbour'....but don't be caught. I adhere to this truism and put it in practise regularly.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by greatgod2012(f): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
i have never and i will never.......ever!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. Somebody is trying to justify his actions...
No, don't change for the better k..
Who tells you ? E no mean ....... Make i catch that person wen like ur post ....... me and am co wear one pant gan ........ i dey suspect wan Saint Obi for here

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ada Nri1:
Voice of satan. Trying to convict soul. Must everybody be a fornicator?
Chinekeme eeeeeeeeeeee ............ !!!!!!!!!!!! how e take concern u niii ......... kai ...... na so e dey start dem say .....
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
JayKayMaybachz: Capital .......... Yes ........... She Was Far From Me And Whenever She Was Around ............ She Will Deny Me Of My Rights .......... So I Decided To Cheat ...........
Lmao! Which one is your right ni?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Lmao! Which one is your right ni?
You never know abi ? Okay .......... as dem get right for ma money ..... na so i get right for that tin ........ me no dey deprive am ............ she "dem" got no reason(s) to dprive me of congo
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
As you tinker with the silly thoughts of cheating remember you are IDIRECTLY CHEATING YOURSELF TO HIV all in the name of getting back,only you suffer the consequences! @ all do you roger that forget about the fact that you gonna use CONDOM but remember it does burst! Think twice fellas
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by stevio(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
sheyie2007:
If onila is a virgin, then my mother is a. Virgin!!!!!!!. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
If she's a virgin,then my granny died a
virgin.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Koolking(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

THATS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO GUYS!!
THE MINUTE THEY COMMIT THEMSELVES, THE LADIES LEAVE THEM AND
IT ALWAYS LEAVES A HOLE IN THERE WHICH TAKES YEARS TO PATCH UP!!
BROF ITS ALL GUD- TIME HEALS A WOUND, SHE WOULD BE BACK ON HER KNEES I CAN ASSURE YOU
ON THAT AND AFTER SHE PLEADS WITH YOU FOR FORGIVENESS - YOU WOULD HAVE THE HEART TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LIFE
BUT PLEASE NEVER YOU TAKE HER BACK - NEVER- ELSE YOU WOULD BE IN FOR A SHOCKER!!
AND DONT HOLD ON FOR HER TO COME BACK EITHER, KARMA ALWAYS WINS SO JUST GIVE YOUR NEW WOMAN THAT BENEFIT OF DOUBT
DONT PUT IT ALL INTO IT, AND STOP ASHAWO'S YOU'RE ENDANGERING YOURSELF - GOOD LUCK BRO - I KNOW U CAN MAKE IT,
I BELIEVE IN YOU DONT LET ME DOWN!!

God is great! I have never read anything as reasonable as this from 190. Thumbs up 190.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.