Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26127 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Patdedon: I cheat like manchester united and I don't get caught. I'll stop when I want to get married wink. For now it's fun. Don't attack me pls cheesy

Permission to attack you plssss
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Case33(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yes i have,and its d biggest mustake i've ever had to make! I regret it everyday n i tried to make it up to her b4 i finally gave up on her n allowed her to go! I miss her,but am married now,and i could never cheat on my wife!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by NobleNkem(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley
must you announce it??
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
odehaj: Read the Bible & get knowledge as lack of it is the grandmother of all lacks!
Bleep the bible ..........m not a slave of the religion ..my forefathers didn't know the bible

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
edelweiss: I respect guys who respect woman even if she doesn't deserve it, when a man gets abusive when passing a msg it makes him look small in IQ to me so I ignore d man and think of him as small. A real man is a man who chooses his words right. The thing dey body! U can't change your primary self because of anybody's actions or inaction! Period!
with everybody who insulted her its only me that u saw to call out right? anyway m still looking for the right word grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by ikachi1: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Now you all know why Nigerians are hard to trust. Look at the volume of liers here claiming they never cheated especially with girls...I can bet my last nickel that 90% of all boys and girls cheat on their partners be it marriage or courtship. Girls are worse because they like to play safe by having multiple partners. Who says it is wrong to have plan "B" just in case? Every girl you associate with claim they have just broken up with their boy friend or the boy friend is either in America or Europe. It is the same story. Haba! No be Niger? The best way to notice a girl or a guy is cheating is when the phone rings and the wrong person at that point in time is on the other end...Come see drama and change of tone...I dey laugh!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by sugar001(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
ikachi1: Now you all know why Nigerians are hard to trust. Look at the volume of liers here claiming they never cheated especially with girls...I can bet my last nickel that 90% of all boys and girls cheat on their partners be it marriage or courtship. Girls are worse because they like to play safe by having multiple partners. Who says it is wrong to have plan "B" just in case? Every girl you associate with claim they have just broken up with their boy friend or the boy friend is either in America or Europe. It is the same story. Haba! No be Niger? The best way to notice a girl or a guy is cheating is when the phone rings and the wrong person at that point in time is on the other end...Come see drama and change of tone...I dey laugh!
Speak for yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by vandarsar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cool to cheat, just don't get caught! They say: hate the game don hate the player, I say: be a master of your game and you'll forever remain in charge. Merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by MsTowsyn(f): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
I wudnt lie,I have cheated......y? D r'ship got boring,dir wasn't any spark again,no fun,he ws alws busy n I ws alws alone.......he didn't even call or txt back,he ws that busy! Wat wud I have done?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 06, 2013
smiley
Ms Towsyn: I wudnt lie,I have cheated......y? D r'ship got boring,dir wasn't any spark again,no fun,he ws alws busy n I ws alws alone.......he didn't even call or txt back,he ws that busy! Wat wud I have done?

did he catch u? what happened after? how did u guys deal with it?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by MsTowsyn(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Ok,he didn't catch me bt we slowly drifted apart he just noticed I wasn't calling n pinging as I used to,at first he jst overlooked bt with time I guess it bothered him,he started coming around trying to make things right and we talked alot too "communication" we slowly patched things up cos I love him of cos. D oda guy is out of d picture it ws only a fling. My bf n I r still together tho. Things aren't al rosy bt we r gettin there.
Sybellah: smiley

did he catch u? what happened after? how did u guys deal with it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ms Towsyn: Ok,he didn't catch me bt we slowly drifted apart he just noticed I wasn't calling n pinging as I used to,at first he jst overlooked bt with time I guess it bothered him,he started coming around trying to make things right and we talked alot too "communication" we slowly patched things up cos I love him of cos. D oda guy is out of d picture it ws only a fling. My bf n I r still together tho. Things aren't al rosy bt we r gettin there.

kk i see, there is a saying "follow me and I ll runaway, runaway and i ll follow you" smiley
if everything is back on track, it's all that matters,
u guys should take good care of each other now
blessings wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by yomexp(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by yomexp(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2013
'
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 5:19am On May 20, 2013
The only person I won't cheat on is mu husband.He is the only person that I can be loyal to.......so YES,I sometimes I do cross that fidelity line in compromising relationships. cool.always preferred open relationships because I no fit for headache or wahala jare.when I see a man that I am ok with,I wud be loyal and respectful in our marriage.na pipkin and companion I want,everything else is secondary.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by prettydamsel00: 4:52pm On May 21, 2013
;DAfter falling inlove wth a guy.he left me cos of a white lady afta I devotdd my tyme to d relathnshp.cos he wantyd a visa to trvl out.afta dat experience am gonna be doubledating daouble dating. Till I get a deliverance frm GOD
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 6:18pm On May 21, 2013
pretty damsel00: ;DAfter falling inlove wth a guy.he left me cos of a white lady afta I devotdd my tyme to d relathnshp.cos he wantyd a visa to trvl out.afta dat experience am gonna be doubledating daouble dating. Till I get a deliverance frm GOD
Its not worth it my dear... So, u just allowed that singular experience to change tye heck outta u? Yeah, I admit it must have been painful but then, that's never a reason to go ape-shît in terms of...

Anyways, you have your life to live and no one could change that but then learn not to give in to negative change.

Stay cool...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2013
pretty damsel00: ;DAfter falling inlove wth a guy.he left me cos of a white lady afta I devotdd my tyme to d relathnshp.cos he wantyd a visa to trvl out.afta dat experience am gonna be doubledating daouble dating. Till I get a deliverance frm GOD
Calm down abeg.............
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 21, 2013
Thread resurrected! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by chronique(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2013
Well,haven't cheated for once despite having numerous opportunities. I'm more of a loyal and committed lover. I always think of how I'd feel if it's done to me and if I can't take it,then there's no point doing it to someone else. "Do what you want others to do unto you".

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 21, 2013
chronique: Well,haven't cheated for once despite having numerous opportunities. I'm more of a loyal and committed lover. I always think of how I'd feel if it's done to me and if I can't take it,then there's no point doing it to someone else. "Do what you want others to do unto you".

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2013
I guess women are less loyal than men...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
chronique: Well,haven't cheated for once despite having numerous opportunities. I'm more of a loyal and committed lover. I always think of how I'd feel if it's done to me and if I can't take it,then there's no point doing it to someone else. "Do what you want others to do unto you".

Thanks, that is how it should be, your head is there.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
am a virgin tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Sanboy25: 8:42pm On May 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
am a virgin tongue tongue

Hard to believe... sad
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 8:45pm On May 21, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hard to believe... sad

when we get to meet, i'll show you wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

when we get to meet, i'll show you wink

Me too.i never know man cry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by 190theclown: 9:01pm On May 21, 2013
lynpetra:

You too shocked

Im never gna show you angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 9:15pm On May 21, 2013
lynpetra:

You! virgin kè... If I hear am
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 21, 2013
My mummy says I'm a Virgiñ wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 22, 2013
dmcdad:
You! virgin kè... If I hear am

Am a virgin for real....
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by MrsCork2(f): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
vandarsar: Cool to cheat, just don't get caught! They say: hate the game don hate the player, I say: be a master of your game and you'll forever remain in charge. Merry Xmas.

why didnt you broke up with him and follow the person you cheated with,you did it because you wanted to, so dont give any silly excuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.