Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? (26124 Views)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by DSB(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley

I am a virgin too
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by caesaraba(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
It's better to walk away joor. Cheating's not that easy....well except if you've really downgraded to some really low levels.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by try69: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why?

A couple of times cos when these gals keep coming, I jus gotta give dem what they want..

I dey hide sha..number 1 should not know cos if she does its gon be hard to stand her silence
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by nameo: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
NO/YES. Why do you wanna know sef
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Localamos(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nnekacherry: I still wonder how people find it so easy to cheat and even lie about it with a straight face...
I can't do that... I hate it...

The words of a self-righteous hypocrite.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theloveth(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Daresh: Never have, never will, the day I have to then I'm heading out !
Kenny Saint Brown....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Theloveth(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Come to think of it sha,there are some guyz or gals that dont cheat.Kudos and God bless dem all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Ebbygod(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
na wa for u oo virgin still dey 9ja unless u b 3 yrs old
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Daresh: Never have, never will, the day I have to then I'm heading out !
Another saint
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by omiobo: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
koolg:

Does this your username mean pus*y water grin

Thanks be to obatala, 30th to comment grin

You are so corrupt. Omi-obo : water-monkey.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by omiobo: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
koolg:

Does this your username mean pus*y water grin

Thanks be to obatala, 30th to comment grin

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
DSB:

I am a virgin too

I'm a virgin three
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by secreyor: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Men cheat, lie, but pretend less...Women cheat, lie, but are very careful and discrete about it.,I can't say I cheat on her cos we are nt married..but she knows i am..we are adults n we're free to do some random sampling..but she knows she has to be careful,so i can keep acting like i don't know..then again i'm d man, so i keep my own sins a secrete,but i really don't care what she thinks...I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Patdedon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
JayKayMaybachz:
Why me no co attack u ? why u wan derail dis thread by involving manchester utd ........ werin concern dem with ur ojoro life ?
Bros no vex, just applying figure of speech (simile)
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Remmyy: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
yes
Why?. . .one is waiting till wedding nite. .
the other is sexually active when they met but remained dedicated for years and the other still wouldn't give it up
so the other one has no choice but to wait too and thus as a human, kill 2 birds with a stone.

Assimilate it like that. . .i don't want to get caught. . .Plausible deniability.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Localamos:

kpam ..... mtcheeeeeew
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by PATOPROP(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
It is not human nature to cheat...it is lack of discipline. Once I think about the consequences of cheating which are very bad, I'm usually afraid of going into it. It is not by power nor might, but by the Spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by xammy1stlady: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
capital NO........nd i pray never 2hv any reasons 2 do so........
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Elebiju: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
ikachi1: Which kind question be this for this Niger?
abi o me sef tire naija wey be say cheating is innate for us,shey na everyday person go dey chop garri?ahan e get time wey e dey tire person now so man must change food to get balanced diet,na so woman sef be u go chop lepa join orobo even albino sef so the thing go totori u wella,I'm a very bad cheater and I'm proud to say my partner of 5yrs can never discover this dirty secret
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by sexyval(f): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Its funny how I see men making comments like a man can't keep eating a particular soup na , u guys think its only u folks dat get tired of a particular type of soup ? Plssssss don't kid urselves , a man after 3months just like tootbrushes becomes boring . Men.....women too dey tire for ona ,to wat extent ? Trust me u have no idea..!!!,All a man has is just a joystick, nothing more gum am .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Patdedon:
Bros no vex, just applying figure of speech (simile)
U try wella .... u get luck say peeeps wen e concern mo dey arpund for this thread u for hear am
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Fishoy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
Nope and I never will, if it gets to the stage I'm thinking of cheating then it's time to either end the relationship or figure out what's wrong that I'm thinking of straying!
It happened to me before with my ex-boyfriend and it's horrible I wouldn't want to inflict that feeling on anyone else.
y u postin den
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Elebiju: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
sexyval: Its funny how I see men making comments like a man can't keep eating a particular soup na , u guys think its only u folks dat get tired of a particular type of soup ? Plssssss don't kid urselves , a man after 3months just like tootbrushes becomes boring . Men.....women too dey tire for ona ,to wat extent ? Trust me u have no idea..!!!,All a man has is just a joystick, nothing more gum am .
ehn u know say e get time wey joystick go dey fall for rubber,that is when we need to change babes cos the labia gets loose fast 3months like u said
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Elebiju: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
omiobo:

wrong,omiobo means p u s s y water
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by lumideezle(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
~vicky~:
Nope and I never will, if it gets to the stage I'm thinking of cheating then it's time to either end the relationship or figure out what's wrong that I'm thinking of straying!
It happened to me before with my ex-boyfriend and it's horrible I wouldn't want to inflict that feeling on anyone else.

Dem don start Niraland church Of God ministries, holier than thou avenue KM 23 lagos Ibadan express way.
Yes !I have cheated on my GF, dint like it tho buh it happened. From that singular event I learnt that all that is required for people to cheat is the right persorn and the right environment if those two factors are present the chances of your spouce cheating on you is almost 90 percent

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by born2boink(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
I do not know if I have been cursed to sleep with different club girls and attending different ashawo joint to have taste of different size of ladies despite my girl been a church active member, I do not know if this is a cheat because since I do not keep relationship but pay2fuck and go. I am glad I a changing for good now and I have try to be more faithful
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Elebiju: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
I don argue say no be onila post this thing,someone is impersonating her here o cos the onila I know is very promiscuous na one old man disvirgin d babe under dem staircase o she be old disvirgined o make una no lie for her head o and if na she post this thing make she post am again to my face I'm waiting.......
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by nameo: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
born2fuck: I do not know if I have been cursed to sleep with different club girls and attending different ashawo joint to have taste of different size of ladies despite my girl been a church active member, I do not know if this is a cheat because since I do not keep relationship but pay2fuck and go. I am glad I a changing for good now and I have try to be more faithful
From their names, we have known them, lol
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by guyANDROID1: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hmmm onila...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by mcevans1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
sheyie2007:
If onila is a virgin, then my mother is a. Virgin!!!!!!!. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

LMAO! So your mother and Onila are age m8ts?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nnekacherry: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Localamos:

That you cheat doesn't mean that everybody does... And i repeat, I can't cheat and I hate people that does...

Don't you dare quote me again..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Attention to all players, cheaters and adulterers: where were all this girls dancing around you when you were nobody, broke and useless. Now you are blessed and rich, you now find the love of your life, your wife, the one and only who stood behind you through thick and thin as not befitting of your status. You abandon her in the cold and allow your third leg to think for you , you are nothing but a fool and if you are not careful you will surely die before your time . That your gf will not only eat your money, she will bury you with her hands. No womam is worth your love and care except your wife.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.