Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? (2371 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by clemz85(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2012
what action should i take now.

my fiance made a terrible mistake and sent me a massege that she intended for another guy.
late sunday night i recieved a massege from her which read...
" see Frank i am not happy with you i don't like what you did today please hold your call"

the next day i met her after taking her out for lunch, i ask her in amicable way to explain the text,
she gave a suspicious short smile and deleted the text. i was still waiting for explanation, to my suprise
she walked away.
i don't wannu take quick action.

i need your contributions Guyz
'stay happy'
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by 190theclown: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2012
98% of Nigerian girls today double date
You don't need any signs or ways 2know this
Just manage them d way u deem it necessary

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2012
You mean you dont double date?
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Excuse me ooo.

It seem I am missing the definition of "double date" here oo

to me a double date is a date where two couples decide to go on a date together. Maybe friends, workers or whatever

@OP, what's your definition?
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by UjSizzle(f): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Excuse me ooo.

to me a double date is a date where two couples decide to go on a date together. Maybe friends, workers or whatever

lol context mate, context.
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol context mate, context.
No. I no gree
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by dmcdad: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2012

Yeah you are right.. In pure english, double-date means a date in which two couples participate.. That's just one big blunder a bunch of people make..
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Yeah you are right.. In pure english, double-date means a date in which two couples participate.. That's just one big blunder a bunch of people make..
I just want the OP to explain it
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by dmcdad: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I just want the OP to explain it

Dont u think he's among the bunch of pple with a wrong perception as regards the word "double-date"?
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by clemz85(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012

...GOOD
'i am not a brilliant head that argues but a patient mind that listens'
i meant a girl having two fiance in the same season kpom
so whats your contribution base on this?
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by clemz85(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Dont u think he's among the bunch of pple with a wrong perception as regards the word "double-date"?

nope! u are the one that thought so, and u know what they say... " NOT AS U THINK"
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by clemz85(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: You mean you dont double date?

i have dated several girls not two at the same season
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

I like to give people chances. This might be a mistake or something
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by dmcdad: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
clemz85:

...GOOD

I appreciate ur humility in taking to correction.. Keep it up
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by dmcdad: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2012
clemz85:

nope! u are the one that thought so, and u know what they say... " NOT AS U THINK"

Hmm.. I see
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by clemz85(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
I like to give people chances. This might be a mistake or something

two things involves, (mistake or something) but one for sure

thanks
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2012
clemz85:

...GOOD

Was that not easier to write cos that's more understandable.

And stop this women bashing. It's not as though men don't do it too.

Now what do you want us to say conrning your situation? The frank guy might be a neighbour who said something insenstive and she was pissed with him. Fûck, he might have insulted you in her face and she got angry or she might be fûcking.

You don't have enough facts to do anything but ask for her explanarion and take it like that.

Cheers
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2012
clemz85:

two things involves, (mistake or something) but one for sure

thanks
well we won't know now would we?
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by clemz85(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Was that not easier to write cos that's more understandable.

And stop this women bashing. It's not as though men don't do it too.

Now what do you want us to say conrning your situation? The frank guy might be a neighbour who said something insenstive and she was pissed with him. Fûck, he might have insulted you in her face and she got angry or she might be fûcking.

You don't have enough facts to do anything but ask for her explanarion and take it like that.

Cheers

thanks... that was more fatherly to me.
but i think if that was the case why would it b difficult for her to explain when i ask her?
i bet u can detect the fact about a situation from the subjects facial expression
Re: What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? by Mynd44: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
clemz85:

thanks... that was more fatherly to me.
but i think if that was the case why would it b difficult for her to explain when i ask her?
i bet u can detect the fact about a situation from the subjects facial expression
For all you know, that face might mean she is constipated. Or she does not want to share what happened with you.

You don't have enough facts to be killing yourself. Drop this and be happy

cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty Of The Breast. / 10 Ways Ladies Flirt That Mendon’t Notice / 9 Secrets Women Never Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.