Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? (2247 Views)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by naijababe1: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2006
what do i tell a guy who loves me but i dont have any feelings for him ?

we've been seeing each other for about 4 days now and he's been REALLY nice. gives me gifs and is quite totful. the problem is i dont feel anything romantic towrds him, i dont know if its cos he's 10 yrs older than me. he's a bit good looking and has nice prospects as a young man but when he told me he loved me, i freaked out and worse still, he wants me to promise him that ill not let him down. i think its a bit too sudden and im not really sure if i even like hi at all. what do i dooooooooooooooo!
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by Free(f): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2006
well gurl you maynot like or even love him
but accepting his gifts , it means something else to him!!!!,
like maybe ur interesting but really your not
trust me i know what am talking about, so dont promise him anything or lead him
on expecially if you got zero feelings for him, stop accepting the gifts
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2006
* U shdnt av started seein him in da first place if U hd no feelins 4 him!
*U sdnt av accepted his gifts if ya knew ya hd no interest!
*now wht U must do is 2 tell him in Ur sweetest possible way dat U're sorry bt U do nt feel da way towards him n dat it'll only be selfish of ya to lead him on!
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by curiousNja(f): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2006
^^^ Great advice, Rho!  And a guy who tells you he loves you after only 4 days was probably just trying to sleep with you anyway, no matter how "sincere" he seemed. There are some hypocrites, you know! After they get what they want, you would hardly believe that this is the same guy who told you they loved you. So no hard feelings. Talk to him about this as soon as possible and stop leading him on!
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by eveseh(f): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2006
yes,

the frist time i met my ex boyfriend,i was so i love with him and he too

the frist day i saw him it was the frist day we fell in love
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by hotangel2(f): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2006
I love Nairaland.

SO many good advisors, and people asking questions relating to others.

Okay nuff said, naijababe, i absolutel won't say the guy that told u he loves u within four days was lying. It could be true you know. Then again, u don't have to turn a blind eye to that. It could also be a lie.

Since u have no feelings whatsoever towards him, i think u should like consider telling him that u r not in for this. You dig?
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by eveseh(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2006
everyone here loves nairaland we love u nairaland
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by naijababe1: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2006
thankss hot angel. i actually feel bad that i accepted his gifts but he saw that i needed those things and wouldnt take no for an answer.i confided in him concerning some family problems and he decided to help.
i know i should tell him that nothing can come out of it but what if im wrong?
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2006
eveseh:

yes,

the frist time i met my ex boyfriend,i was so i love with him and he too

the frist day i saw him it was the frist day we fell in love
me too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss only he's nt ma ex kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by eveseh(f): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
yea me too,but he mess it up embarassed cry cry
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2006
damn!!!!!!! guys angry they always av to mess everytin up! angry
i always mk sure i mess up wit a guy b4 he mess up wit me!
do U still feel smtin 4 him? sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by eveseh(f): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2006
ahaha,well in a way i do

becos i used to love him with all my heart but i dont just
know why he mess it up?

saince he left me i've never been in love yet it made me afraid of boys

becos he really used to tell me sweet sweet things i could believe it when he mess up all tha. cry cry
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by curiousNja(f): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2006
Even if he is not lying, I don't think it is love. It is infatuation. Some people dont know the difference and it is very easy to confuse the two. See, if at least yo felt something for him, I would have said that still go along with it and see what develops. Don't write him off as lying right away. But since you feel nothing, set him free already.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by eveseh(f): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2006
yea it's psossible,it happend every day
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by tushman(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2006
love is possible in 3 minutes but your case be like the case of long throat.if you don't have feelings for someone then don't take material things from such a person.you dont know wat sacrifices he/she has made to give them to you and then you later tell the person you dont want them or you start feeling indebted when you shouldn't.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by johncena(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2006
Hell yea.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by ldollier(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2006
love is something that grows. it cant grow within 4 days, it takes time for it to grow. but LUST IS INFACT POSSIBLE WITHIN 4 DAYS. so which one do you want to answer
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by temmyabby(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2007
undecided don't think so
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by vronnie(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2007
I think love is possible in 4 days maybe he has watching you from afar who knows ,but return his gifts and gently explain to him how you feel .
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by teeirl: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hey tell him b4 its too late co the more he buys and does for you the more you will stay there out of pity. There is clearly somebody else out there for him so let him go find her. Love isnt possible after 4 days it is more infatuation or lust. Just be upfront and set him straight.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by desorlah(f): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
naijababe1:

thankss hot angel. i actually feel bad that i accepted his gifts but he saw that i needed those things and wouldnt take no for an answer.i confided in him concerning some family problems and he decided to help.
i know i should tell him that nothing can come out of it but what if im wrong?

Going the last statement, i dont believe naijababe doesnt feel anything for this guy (or is it man, cos he's 10yrs older than u?),, or am i misinterpreting you?

@Naijababe, what do u mean by what if im wrong?
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by kulaShaker(f): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2007
within 4 days? nope i don't think that is real, too soon to know if it is love
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by 2dye4(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2007
@poster:Usually there's a spark b4 the big blaze! atimes pple feel/fall in love sub-consciously from day one (spark stage), at this point u av questions, but i dont think that such love should be professed until there's a strong conviction that its for real (blaze stage) at this piont u av answers. the difference between this 2 stages is all a matter of "TIME"

i dont think i wrong to feel what he feels in such a short time, but acting on it at once is rather too fast and i guess that why u freaked out.

u also should giv him time, u mite find out that there's more to the things u like about him apart from his gifts. wink
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by hotchic1(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2007
tushman:

love is possible in 3 minutes but your case be like the case of long throat.if you don't have feelings for someone then don't take material things from such a person.you don't know what sacrifices he/she has made to give them to you and then you later tell the person you don't want them or you start feeling indebted when you shouldn't.

fact!!!!!!!
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by dinnerm(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2007
yes its possible,but since you dont know what to do,'FRY STONES'
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by iice(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2007
For some i guess undecided
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by ebos(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2007
As some had already said, love is very possible in less than 4 days, he might be observing ur attitude 4 a long time before opening up
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by ilemobade(f): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
@Poster

naa waa oooooooo
within 4 days U don tell am ur family issue
b like say U 2 don ready 4 d man b4
bcus i no no how u go meet persn now and u go tell am ur family matters

persn dey different ooooooooooo

bcus me i no fit do dat kin tin

Rule ur HEART 4 LOVE

Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by soty(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
4 days?yeah! d problem is will it lst 4long,after the fallin?, 4 days,i hope im not the one o! coss i jst scoped a girl 4days ago,
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by janami(f): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
4 days? accept gifts? fall in love? undecided
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by almondjoy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yeah! I think so. undecided

Too bad it takes longer to achieve than to die---1 day! cheesy

Come oh?

@ilemobade
what is the purpose of those pictures or are you practicing how to "browse" here? undecided
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by rockiedink(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
@almondjoy
what is the purpose of those pictures or are you practicing how to "browse" here?

dont mind the foolish boy. sadly he's from my state. . .i don suffer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Sweet Lies ? / d / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.