Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? (2256 Views)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by OyinboNo1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
The guy is a bit inexperienced, sorry to say. You probably liked him, until he went all needy and emotional. Up to you - this guy probably is going to be very faithful (if a little boring). You are a girl and probably are more attracted to guys that are chasing other girls at the same time, human nature. If he was on these boards I'd give him some advice to drive you crazy and really dig him, but in this case I guess you'll reject him now, and he'll chase harder, send begging texts, etc, which will be even more of a turn off. Do you have other admirers?
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:33am On Nov 23, 2007
@topic

shooo shocked, four days ke? you be magician?
to me thats simply infatuation or lust, not love.
love grows. cool
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 23, 2007
I believe in love at first sight.
It is rare but it happens.
It happened to me.
I saw him and instantly I knew he was the one and he had the same feelings about me.one year later,mr and mrs.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by yimiton(f): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2007
It could be anything from love to infantuation, to lust, to crush, to anything.
Bad thing is guys are too much in haste these days. They meet you today and they want you as girlfriend tomorrow.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by lasmiles(f): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2007
na wah ooooooooooooo, i no do , i no do , u dey chop , u dey clean mouth,my mum will always say something, wetin u no wan chop , u smell am, a gift u wont take ,dont unwrap it,but now u are collecting gifts from him and giving him green light, cant say if he loves u or not , no one knows a guy's mind,he might just be after one thing , we never might tell, so gurlfriend , tell him how u feel.and let him move 4ward
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by kerzakov(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2007
yimiton:

Bad thing is guys are too much in haste these days. They meet you today and they want you as girlfriend tomorrow.

could be real feelings atimes you know, no matter how short
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by rockiedink(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
@yimiton

cant blame us! we're scared of some other roving shark guy snapping her up before tomorrow.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by luv2talk(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2007
its Possible, it happened to me in year 2000,but you need to call the guy and sit him down,try to let him know your heart so that he wont be deceived, pls, be a Good Girl
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by Yinkwamo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
Love is possible anytime, but could it be true love? I suggest you join us in watching SCATTERLINA em! sorry! CATALINA & SEBASTIAN ON AIT NETWORK 9-10 EVERY WEEKDAY.
Re: Is Love Possible Within 4 Days? by rockiedink(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yinkwamo:

Love is possible anytime, but could it be true love? I suggest you join us in watching SCATTERLINA em! sorry! CATALINA & SEBASTIAN ON AIT NETWORK 9-10 EVERY WEEKDAY.

scatterlina!!! i don die oooo!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Friends With My Boss? / Should I Call It Quit? / Guys Be Very Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.