Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755555 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kenny619: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Papi1986:
I still have not got called up and I took my CBT on the 26th November
U must be living in the future undecided

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Kenny619:

U must be living in the future undecided
Lool,probably October.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nawa ooooooooo! So no one knows what is going on? Please peepz with information help us out!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dey will send d emails soon..... Keep clam.... Notin dey happen smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
lawrence358:
Dey will send d emails soon..... Keep clam.... Notin dey happen smiley
Is that an assumption or from a genuine source pls?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Dear Candidate,be informed that you have been invited for a test with regards to your application as a CSR with CCSNL. Date:Monday 23RD Nov, 2015. Time -9am Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos. Kindly note that the monthly salary for the position is 40,000naira. CCSNL

I got that this from CCSNL after sending my CV to the email .

Anyone to tell me what to expect please and if to write an aptitude test, what kinda test shld I expect?

Thank you NL's
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Etisalat Wetin dey happin now...? Dis suspense much now....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by izutex007(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
dombosco:
Dear Candidate,be informed that you have been invited for a test with regards to your application as a CSR with CCSNL. Date:Monday 23RD Nov, 2015. Time -9am Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos. Kindly note that the monthly salary for the position is 40,000naira. CCSNL

I got that this from CCSNL after sending my CV to the email .

Anyone to tell me what to expect please and if to write an aptitude test, what kinda test shld I expect?

Thank you NL's

bro. can you please share the email?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
To Apply:
Send cv to hr@ccsnl.com or training@ccsnl.com with title of the mail as "CSR-Full name "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by izutex007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
dombosco:

To Apply:
Send cv to hr@ccsnl.com or training@ccsnl.com with title of the mail as "CSR-Full name "
thnks., am grateful. Will do dat asap.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by emwhyzee1: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Did my CBT on the 19th of oct please has any1 during this batch bin cald because i dnt understand etisalat they re taking for long or shud we 4get abt bin cald 4 d'final stage nid an urgent response please
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calistsusnonso(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
I did my CBT in lagos on 20th. still waiting for their response. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dictbennie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
calistsusnonso:
I did my CBT in lagos on 20th. still waiting for their response. Anyone in my shoes?

I'm with you...tired of waiting
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by drnsoha(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2015
Hello Dombosco, please can someone still apply? And what are his or her chances of getting the job? I have a friend who is an ND graduate too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkcares(f): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
guys, has anyone gotten a good job from this site, jiji ng com? someone referred me to the site but all their job posts there looks fishy. On several vacancies i checked, They provide a phone number to send your name and qualification to instead of an email address that one could send a CV.
Its really bad professionalism to me. So am skeptical that those jobs are truly what they are. they might be all these healthy living products marketers hiding behind bank jobs advert just to get one to apply.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by deeone10: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
nkcares:
guys, has anyone gotten a good job from this site, jiji ng com? someone referred me to the site but all their job posts there looks fishy. On several vacancies i checked, They provide a phone number to send your name and qualification to instead of an email address that one could send a CV.
Its really bad professionalism to me. So am skeptical that those jobs are truly what they are. they might be all these healthy living products marketers hiding behind bank jobs advert just to get one to apply.

I think same as well. I have received their messages number of time I can't remember. It always carry reference code and better still u can Google the company name, u will be surprise it has been discussed on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Kenny619: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Etisalat!! Smh
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2015
I guess this wait will continue till next year cos I don't know any company that recruits in December.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't tink anifin will appin dis year again... guess too til next year january...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wolestix: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly, the wait and silence is already becoming unbearable, when they knew they were not ready to employ people immediately, they shouldn't have advertised vacancy at all, Now quite a number of people are putting a number of things at hold, whether to resign from former job, do exams, takes Msc, travel or do quite a number of things. The recruitment process personally is quite... Too long for what I expected.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
wolestix:
Honestly, the wait and silence is already becoming unbearable, when they knew they were not ready to employ people immediately, they shouldn't have advertised vacancy at all, Now quite a number of people are putting a number of things at hold, whether to resign from former job, do exams, takes Msc, travel or do quite a number of things. The recruitment process personally is quite... Too long for what I expected.

If one has options like msc, I don't think a 50K job should stop one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ahamonyeka(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
dombosco:

To Apply:
guy please were you at the last training we had last week Wednesday?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
nope
ahamonyeka:
guy please were you at the last training we had last week Wednesday?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kclub83(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
If u have been interviewed before, if u are selected will they tell you at the interview or they will call u later that week? I did Etisalat interview yesterday for quality assurance/product development and I was not questioned much infact I did not spend up to 10mins for the interview. I was asked when am I going to start work, how much they can pay me and my Nysc certificate after explaining to them how I will work for them if employed and how I am best fit for the position. Does this implies the interview was good? Pls I need a response.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by just2okworld(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
kclub83:
If u have been interviewed before, if u are selected will they tell you at the interview or they will call u later that week? I did Etisalat interview yesterday for quality assurance/product development and I was not questioned much infact I did not spend up to 10mins for the interview. I was asked when am I going to start work, how much they can pay me and my Nysc certificate after explaining to them how I will work for them if employed and how I am best fit for the position. Does this implies the interview was good? Pls I need a response.
Awaiting your success story IJN
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Emmaeke: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
kclub83:

It might have been a mere walk over for you having gotten to that stage. You are mostly likely successful. Mind sharing how you got the contact? Sent u a mail.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pls are they stil collecting cv? If yes Woz the link to send it to?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
wolestix:

Are you kidding me?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by deeone10: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to you all. I pray we will get good job this year

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
For those that did the Etisalat CBT test and interview last year, this is to inform you that a new CBT test will conducted for those that fell in that two aforementioned categories. those that are yet to be invited for the CBT should forget about it. The new HR of EMTS decided to change some modus operandi and he has stated that there will be a refreshed CBT test for everyone including those in the last stage. So you guys should chill till you get a new CBT test invitation which will come before the end of February. I am also affected coz i have done everything including the interview and i have been told when they might call us. Not happy about this.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
For those that did the Etisalat CBT test and interview last year, this is to inform you that a new CBT test will conducted for those that fell in that two aforementioned categories. those that are yet to be invited for the CBT should forget about it. The new HR of EMTS decided to change some modus operandi and he has stated that there will be a refreshed CBT test for everyone including those in the last stage. So you guys should chill till you get a new CBT test invitation which will come before the end of February. I am also affected coz i have done everything including the interview and i have been told when they might call us. Not happy about this.

It is well on.pls wen did u do your interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
dammiejolaade:

It is well on.pls wen did u do your interview?

September 23rd

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.