Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (757475 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Amen ooo. So when is it likely they start calling?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2016
dammiejolaade:
Amen ooo. So when is it likely they start calling?
Before the first week in March.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Amen o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by orefe2003: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
@PrinceAlex001. I am still confused about those that will be retaking the test. I was supposed to resume with the last batch they called for training but I deferred it due to some reasons and the senior outsourcing manager in charge of the training included my name among the next batch to be called for training. my question is did I fall under the category of those retaking or...............? please kindly ask your source so that person go even know where her faith lies. thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2016
orefe2003:
@PrinceAlex001. I am still confused about those that will be retaking the test. I was supposed to resume with the last batch they called for training but I deferred it due to some reasons and the senior outsourcing manager in charge of the training included my name among the next batch to be called for training. my question is did I fall under the category of those retaking or...............? please kindly ask your source so that person go even know where her faith lies. thanks
i really cant answer the question but from what i have heard so far, a new HR has been appointed and he is the one behind this reshuffling and retaking of test coz he wasnt satisfied with the category of people being employed so far. I heard he is more strict than the previous HR. Just keep your fingers crossed till the invitation starts rolling in.

Regards,
Alex
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SpicyIce: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2016
@PrinceAlex001: please do u kW if one can still apply now, cos I'm intrested. Pls can u forward any info to euchayebuzoeme@yahoo.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2016
SpicyIce:
@PrinceAlex001: please do u kW if one can still apply now, cos I'm intrested. Pls can u forward any info to euchayebuzoeme@yahoo.com
A new link is yet to be generated; once it is out i will post it here.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SpicyIce: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

A new link is yet to be generated; once it is out i will post it here.

Looking forward to that, thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chy200(f): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2016
I missed a call from Etisalat this morning,with dis number 08090090200. Can anyone give info. on this? And also how do I reach them? I was among the last batch for CBT last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Please always be at alert as calls have started rolling in from 08090090200. Once you miss it, that is the end.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kcee07: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
Please always be at alert as calls have started rolling in from 08090090200. Once you miss it, that is the end.

Also missed a call from same number this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Who else have been called today please? Let's rub minds biko if there is anything we need to know.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by izutex007(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2016

Good PM peepz. I have a decent number of peeps now who sent in their details.

Am no longer recieving mails.

Cheers.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ldswagga(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2016
Izuchukwu pls send your email to

firm: iSON BPO( handles airtel)
pay : 35K + transport incentives
shift : split

Please, am no HR (tho I work there). Am previlage to know they are recruiting.

Till we all get our dream job, we can start some where.

[/quote]
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hello all, please who have been called by Etisalat either yesterday or today ? Let's share opinion
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
dammiejolaade:
Hello all, please who have been called by Etisalat either yesterday or today ? Let's share opinion

Do they do the calling on weekends too?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Asolistic:

Do they do the calling on weekends too?
Yes they do, they called someone I know today
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chy200(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
dammiejolaade:

Please may I know the information that was passed across to your friend? I missed mine yesterday. Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi, is this open to degree holders only? What are the requirements please, Need a job asap undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
dammiejolaade:

Ok,thanks! What did they ask your friend?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kazna69:
Hi, is this open to degree holders only? What are the requirements please, Need a job asap undecided

I think is open for Hnd nd Bsc....Try and go through pg90 you will see comment about the link and other information
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Asolistic:

Ok,thanks! What did they ask your friend?
To describe himself in his native language and confirm his details
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
dammiejolaade:
To describe himself in his native language and confirm his details
Ok! Thanks for the info
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Asolistic:

Ok! Thanks for the info
Uwc
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kazna69:
I guess the process is for those that went through the process last year which they did not conclude, so they are starting the process for them all over. Not sure of new intake.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Asolistic:

I think is open for Hnd nd Bsc....Try and go through pg90 you will see comment about the link and other information

(sighs) only got SSCE bro. My own don finish ni? undecided
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calistsusnonso(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
pls am confused,my etisalat line got damaged and since dey didn't call since last year,I didn't bother to retrieve it. Could dey call my alternative line(MTN)? I SCORED 25 WITH 100% Accuracy.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
calistsusnonso:
pls am confused,my etisalat line got damaged and since dey didn't call since last year,I didn't bother to retrieve it. Could dey call my alternative line(MTN)? I SCORED 25 WITH 100% Accuracy.
Was that the line they have been reaching u on before? U might be lucky to get called on d alternative if d main line ain't going tru.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calistsusnonso(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
yea damie. dey once called me with that line. but I guess,dey should reach me through my email too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
calistsusnonso:
yea damie. dey once called me with that line.
but I guess,dey should reach me through my email too.
Before reaching u through mail they will call u first and the call is like a step before d mail. What stage were u last year? I mean what stage have u gotten to before d hold?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flygeriansteve: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
I got a call from that line today...Went through the usual questions and was told I'll be contacted

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Flygeriansteve:
I got a call from that line today...Went through the usual questions and was told I'll be contacted
What stage were u last year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.