Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756817 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2016
For those that have been called, please always endeavor to check your mail coz the next stage of the recruitment process will be communicated to you via mail which will start rolling in latest by Friday.
Do have a blissful week ahead!

Regards
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
For those that have been called, please always endeavor to check your mail coz the next stage of the recruitment process will be communicated to you via mail which will start rolling in latest by Friday.
Do have a blissful week ahead!

Regards
Thanks for the info.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2016
dammiejolaade:

Thanks for the info.
uwc ma smiley
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by bord(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello guys, first for those of you that are getting calls... Pls I want to knw of there are calling those that failed at the first hurdle too or are they only calling those that already passed almost all stages only
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2016
bord:
Hello guys, first for those of you that are getting calls... Pls I want to knw of there are calling those that failed at the first hurdle too or are they only calling those that already passed almost all stages only
They are calling those that have gone past the CBT stage in last year's exercise.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by elektois: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2016
Etisalat HR ain't serious at all, they called me yesterday around 11am.. Shey them no know say person go dey church ni. How can u make an official call on Sunday? Wats wrong with weekdays? Nawa for them
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flygeriansteve: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
dammiejolaade:

What stage were u last year?
I did CBT and was waiting for the interview
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Flygeriansteve:

I did CBT and was waiting for the interview
Den did u pass? Just expect Dr call sha and don't miss it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flygeriansteve: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2016
dammiejolaade:

Den did u pass? Just expect Dr call sha and don't miss it.
I think I did. Cause I already got a call on Sunday and was told to await further notification by phone or email. How bout you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=Flygeriansteve post=43171435] I think I did. Cause I already got a call on Sunday and was told to await further notification by phone or email. How bout you?[/quote
OK den expect the mail cus CBT invite has started rolling in

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=dammiejolaade post=43173252][/quote]
OK den expect the mail cus CBT invite has started rolling in.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2016
Hello guys, kindly note that CBT invite is rolling in already so please check ur mailbox. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by opeano(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
dammiejolaade:
Hello guys, kindly note that CBT invite is rolling in already so please check ur mailbox. Thanks

I av received a CBT invitee for Lagos tomorrow wednesaday 24th by 12.30pm. Who is with me? Congrats to everyone who has received this, may God answer our prayers fellow job seakers

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by laromaxcel: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
pls what will the people who missed the call do?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
opeano:

I av received a CBT invitee for Lagos tomorrow wednesaday 24th by 12.30pm. Who is with me? Congrats to everyone who has received this, may God answer our prayers fellow job seakers
Mine is for 8:30
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
PLEASE TO THOSE THAT HAVE RECEIVED CBT MAIL, WHEN WERE YOU CALLED AND WHICH STAGE DID YOU GOT TO LAST YEAR?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by opeano(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Asolistic:
PLEASE TO THOSE THAT HAVE RECEIVED CBT MAIL, WHEN WERE YOU CALLED AND WHICH STAGE DID YOU GOT TO LAST YEAR?
i was called on friday 19th, av gone pass CBT Frm last year's process
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
opeano:
i was called on friday 19th, av gone pass CBT Frm last year's process

Ok, seems they want to be fast with it this year
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
Asolistic:
Was also called on Friday 19th and have already done interview last year.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
dammiejolaade:

Was also called on Friday 19th and have already done interview last year.

Ok, it is well. Wishing you guys success tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Asolistic:

Ok, it is well. Wishing you guys success tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
I hope this process is faster oh and final abeg! They just have to put themselves together. Tired of d back n forth. Pls who knows if they have centers outside Lagos n kano. I'll be relocating to Abuja in 2 months n it's looking like the whole starting over process might not worth d wahala for me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
dammiejolaade:
Thanks
Uwc ma
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Flojoh1(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Hi everyone. After the 1st CBT and now another invite for another CBT, do you think its going to be the same kind of test as the first one?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by princeseg(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2016
ldswagga:
Izuchukwu pls send your email to

firm: iSON BPO( handles airtel)
pay : 35K + transport incentives
shift : split

Please, am no HR (tho I work there). Am previlage to know they are recruiting.

Till we all get our dream job, we can start some where.

Here is my mail, i'm interested too. Olayiwola4god@gmail.com
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cabsking: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
what is d test format like.if it is like d first one please lemme knw cus am nt dat fast in typin so i wont waste tfare
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2016
eelbee:
I hope this process is faster oh and final abeg! They just have to put themselves together. Tired of d back n forth. Pls who knows if they have centers outside Lagos n kano. I'll be relocating to Abuja in 2 months n it's looking like the whole starting over process might not worth d wahala for me
No dey only have in kano nd lagos
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
Have dey called anybody from kano?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Asolistic(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
How was your cbt, dammie and colleague?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by calistsusnonso(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
this is d text I got now after telephone interview yesterday.
Dear Ateli Chukwunonso Calistus,

Based on your responses from the telephony interview, you are invited for a Computer Based Test (CBT). Please note this is the 3rdstage of the recruitment process.

You should receive a text message inviting you for this test. You will be required to show this text message at the point of entry to the test venue.

In the event you do not get the SMS invite, please come with a hard or soft copy of this E-mail invite (i.e. printed copy or the mail reflecting in your phone)

Please find further details below

Time Date: 10:30am. Thursday, 25th Feb. 2016

Venue : 359, Agege Motor Road, Challenge Bus Stop, Beside Mobil Filling Station, Mushin, Lagos.

Conditions for Entry

1) Valid/Non Expired Photo Identity Card (i.e. either of Driving License, International Passport, Voter’s registration Photo card or National Identity card )

2) SMS invite OR Email invite

Please note that you WILL NOT be allowed entry without any of these requirements.

Ask of Habila, Monsuru or Mathias at the venue.

Regards,

Customer Care Recruitment

Etisalat Nigeria

pls,I don't understand dis address, it is different from d place we used last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.