Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756881 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

September 23rd
Did mine on d 11th of September . So don't u mean we will start d whole process all over again or what?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
dammiejolaade:

Did mine on d 11th of September . So don't u mean we will start d whole process all over again or what?
I guess so, but it will be from CBT test (typing and call handling test) this time around.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wat of dose dat have done wit d medicals already? And are being called for training last yr... buh unfortunately dey postponed it to january hopefully... are dey affected too?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by sageN(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
is well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yeahreen(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wow, r u serz? This I really sad. I did my cbt last year July and avnt hrd from dem ever since. I av jst bin patient but wasn't expecting this kinda news atall.
PrinceAlex001:
For those that did the Etisalat CBT test and interview last year, this is to inform you that a new CBT test will conducted for those that fell in that two aforementioned categories. those that are yet to be invited for the CBT should forget about it. The new HR of EMTS decided to change some modus operandi and he has stated that there will be a refreshed CBT test for everyone including those in the last stage. So you guys should chill till you get a new CBT test invitation which will come before the end of February. I am also affected coz i have done everything including the interview and i have been told when they might call us. Not happy about this.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Information reaching me has it that invitations to retake the CBT test for those that have gotten to the last stage of the recruitment process (interview) will start rolling in the first week in February. Don't let's loose hope!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
Information reaching me has it that invitations to retake the CBT test for those that have gotten to the last stage of the recruitment process (interview) will start rolling in the first week in February. Don't let's loose hope!
So u mean we that have done interview will have to start the process again from CBT, to Interview and buddy session.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2016
dammiejolaade:

So u mean we that have done interview will have to start the process again from CBT, to Interview and buddy session.
I guess so Ma; based on the information i am getting from an insider.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

I guess so Ma; based on the information i am getting from an insider.
It is well. Please keep keeping us posted here biko. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

What of those that haven't gotten their cbt test result or probably failed, will they still retake the cbt test?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wat of dose dat r done wit medicals already?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
clemment:

What of those that haven't gotten their cbt test result or probably failed, will they still retake the cbt test?
I am not sure about that.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 1:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Guys thank God for me...I got a mail yesterday inviting me for medicals at Avon next week tuesday 19th
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2016
stripes16:
Guys thank God for me...I got a mail yesterday inviting me for medicals at Avon next week tuesday 19th
Please when did u do ur interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2016
I did the interview in September and got the invite yesterday night.........in my dreams grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by etoman1(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2016
stripes16:
I did the interview in September and got the invite yesterday night.........in my dreams grin
oga re u OK??

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
etoman1:
oga re u OK??
Mechewweeeww
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dammiejolaade: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
stripes16:
Mecheeweeeeeeww
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tuna01: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
please house is the application still on, i would appreciate if some1 can share d link... thanks in anticipation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
tuna01:
please house is the application still on, i would appreciate if some1 can share d link... thanks in anticipation

The application is closed at the moment.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tuna01: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2016
PrinceAlex001:

The application is closed at the moment.

Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
So this retaking test thing is true. I confirmed it yesterday, I heard they will start calling from next week n we'll start the recruitment process again
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
God will help dem, pple way don do medicals too will cum for CBT again.... OK, continue

stripes16:
So this retaking test thing is true. I confirmed it yesterday, I heard they will start calling from next week n we'll start the recruitment process a gain
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Yes oo, I heard we will do written test sef. Those guys r sick
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by eelbee: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
The week is over now. Thought they were supposed to start d process again this week? Any news?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by elektois: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fingers crossed, let's see how it unfolds...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by luckingcurvy(f): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Really, they are still trying to unfold? . anyway it's well God will make a way

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by haryordhele: 12:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Please, is this also applicable to those that have done the medical test since september,cos I did my medical test on d 16th & 17th of september, tho,I only went back for d x-tray on d 17th (2) please when did u do ur interview & re u also tru wit d medical test? Secondly, wat i heard was different from urs, I was told an embargo was placed on it for now buh will soon be lifted.
PrinceAlex001:
For those that did the Etisalat CBT test and interview last year, this is to inform you that a new CBT test will conducted for those that fell in that two aforementioned categories. those that are yet to be invited for the CBT should forget about it. The new HR of EMTS decided to change some modus operandi and he has stated that there will be a refreshed CBT test for everyone including those in the last stage. So you guys should chill till you get a new CBT test invitation which will come before the end of February. I am also affected coz i have done everything including the interview and i have been told when they might call us. Not happy about this.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2016
haryordhele:
Please, is this also applicable to those that have done the medical test since september,cos I did my medical test on d 16th & 17th of september, tho,I only went back for d x-tray on d 17th (2) please when did u do ur interview & re u also tru wit d medical test? Secondly, wat i heard was different from urs, I was told an embargo was placed on it for now buh will soon be lifted.
I am yet to do my medical test but i have done the final interview around september. They should park well jawe... What will be will be
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olas058: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nawa for dem oo shocked
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by PrinceAlex001(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
information reaching me has it that a team of IT technicians and the Heads of HR were available today at the Etisalat office to check the effectiveness of the systems that will be used for the coming test.

Enjoy ur day y'all!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lawrence358(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
OK
God help dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.