Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. (820 Views)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ / Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. by mercurie(f): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
If you are in a relationship and your boyfriend proposes to you. Then he tells u he wants to start the traditional rites from november to january and move on to traditonal marriage proper in march. And he says the white wedding can come in the month of may, don't you think the time frame is long?
Note- he works 6 weeks on land, 6 weeks on board. So he won't be around in january and part of dec , he'll be around in feb and part of march, he won't be around in april, he'll be around in may.
What do u think?
Re: Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. by greedie1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
i think.....
Re: Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. by AtheistD(m): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2012
It seems ok to me. You ha ve to be flexible with these things.

Congrats smiley
Re: Fixture Of Traditional Marriage And White Wedding Dates. by dmcdad: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2012
mercurie: If you are in a relationship and your boyfriend proposes to you. Then he tells u he wants to start the traditional rites from november to january and move on to traditonal marriage proper in march. And he says the white wedding can come in the month of may, don't you think the time frame is long?
Note- he works 6 weeks on land, 6 weeks on board. So he won't be around in january and part of dec , he'll be around in feb and part of march, he won't be around in april, he'll be around in may.
What do u think?

What I think about the time frame? Its ok! I feel he made the plan that way so it could fit in into his schedule... It ain't bad. Okay?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If It Was You? / See GOBEEEE / Will You Say Love Is Blind.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.