Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buying A Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Buying A Gift (824 Views)

Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A Gift by Princess1982(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
So my boyfriends birthday is coming up and I am trying to figure out what to buy him. He is always sending me expensive gifts for birthdays, holidays and sometimes just because, I don't want to ask him what he wants because I am kind of hoping to surprise him my limit is 5000 US dollars and I don't want to buy a gift that any man would appreciate. I want to get him something with meaning something that men of his culture would appreciate. He is Nigerian (Yoruban) to be more specific.Any suggestions?
Re: Buying A Gift by drejunior: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
Give him A̶̲̥̅ life marry him not all men have dat

1 Like

Re: Buying A Gift by Princess1982(f): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
dre junior: Give him A̶̲̥̅ life marry him not all men have dat
Thats already planned sometime in the near future.
Re: Buying A Gift by k2039: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
5000 US dollars=788,500 naira.

That's a lot of money, you should definitely know him well enough by now, what he likes and what he will appreciate, so that's what you get him.

1 Like

Re: Buying A Gift by drejunior: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
U don't undastand ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊Õ̳͡ u ? I mean like propose to him nothing boast A̶̲̥̅ man joy like knowing his girlfend actually loves him, or u can buy him A̶̲̥̅ watch with Τ̲̅ђε̲ inscription friends for life it is not Τ̲̅ђε̲ watch he values but Τ̲̅ђε̲ inscription

1 Like

Re: Buying A Gift by slimchi2k2(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
PRINCESS have u check ur guy family,maybe that money can help him back home,check before u spend that kind of money
he may like what i hate,studie him and know what he like

1 Like

Re: Buying A Gift by Princess1982(f): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks everybody for the advice.
Re: Buying A Gift by Princess1982(f): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2012
@Slimchi2k2 his family seems to be well off but you gave me the perfect idea apparently his old high school is dear to his heart and he as been working on a project to better the students education their so thats what the money will be going to.

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Will You Remain Single? / A Man Who Gets Refunded Child Support / Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.