Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? (7695 Views)

Will PDP Senators Also Follow Saraki To Supreme Court? / Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by juman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
danjohn: I am not an Igbo man. I am a South Southerner. All I am saying is that Lagos is a melting pot and if ACN picked a non-indigene like Pat Utomi as their candidate, it will rebrand ACN to the rest of the South. It could also make Southeasterners less suspicious of ACN.

Nigeria needs to do away with the whole indigene/non-indigene crap. A person should be able to run for office in a place where they have established residence. Pat Utomi is a resident of Lagos, he is a well respected technocrat, and he will be a good person to continue the good work that Fashola has started.

Pat Utomi emerging as governor of Lagos will help ACN remove the regional perception the party currently has, and it will help the party make inroads into more states in the South and the North Central.

I know that this idea can make a person laugh the first time they read it but if you give it a second thought, it could start making sense cheesy.

Either we yoruba like it or not, people from other ethnic group will one day become governor of lagos state.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by juman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
musiwa7: pdp can not win yorubaland..

labour party or ACN are the one on ground..

One cannot totally rule it out. Gov. Fashola is going so if PDP perform very well at the center (abuja), lagos people are different from ordinary nigerians they are advanced nigerians. Anything could happen.

But PDP SW has problem of being too disorganized and PDP at the center (abuja) probably would not perform. The president is a lame duck (ineffective).

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
alaoeri: If and only if another party 'll displace PDP from presidency. undecided

You know, to a Igbo man it is Lagos state government that needs to be replaced by another party. Jona/PDP are doing beautifully well in Abuja to an average Amadioha- controlled villager - hence, Jona/PDP doesnt have to be replaced by another party come 2015.

Stupid foooools. When they should all go back home to ensure the Retardeen in Anambra state is not allowed to put his friend in power when he leaves office.

3 Likes

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Desola(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
juman:

Either we yoruba like it or not, people from other ethnic group will one day become governor of lagos state.

over your dead body!

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva:
It's not a matter of PDP being bad. If ACN cannot give the people what they want, they're definitely going to look for alternatives. HUman beings are emotional by nature and they can even give PDP another try.

What does Lagosians want that ACN is not providing? Tell me what PDP at the federal level is doing or have so far achieved. Also tell me a PDP governor that has done better than ACN in Lagos - you are free to even select from SS or SE that receive billions of naira monthly from Fed Gov with less than 1 million population to cater for. If you can govern Lagos successfully like ACN is doing in Lagos, you can surely manage Nigeria as a whole - this is where it happens - talk about security, health, education, roads, orderliness, etc. Yes, we know ACN can do better but again, judging from where we are coming from, ACN has done very well in Lagos - and this will be replicated in other SW states.

PDP of all parties... Bode George to start appointing who governs Lagos. That will never happen - it can only happen in Igbo land, not here. We are sane people and very civilised.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by tarryT(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Larrey: PDP can neva win in lagos but i dnt knw abt oda yoruba states

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: PDP will LOSE LAGOS in 2015 not because ACN is doing anything to stop them... PDP on a national level is not interested in Lagos.. Majority of PDP Chieftains reside in Lagos and I mean the loaded ones with billions of Naira. they can easily band-up and put Tinubu in a corner but they do not do that. They do not even fight for their fellow PDP politicians who have braved the odds to Contest and earn an electoral Victory against ACN at the courts i.e Ibrahim Babajide Obanikori. they are very docile, selfish and greedy PDP Politicians in Lagos. Florence ITA Giwa sits comfy in her N100+ million mansion in Banana Island, Bode Olajumoke, Capt. Shelle, etc are not doing anything progressive for their party in Lagos State. how can they win when they have already accepted defeat. ACN will win not because people are happy to vote, but because PDP is not interested

You want them to fight when they know they will lose? Waste their money and time in state that insists on good governance?
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Princessaleeza: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
danjohn: I am not an Igbo man. I am a South Southerner. All I am saying is that Lagos is a melting pot and if ACN picked a non-indigene like Pat Utomi as their candidate, it will rebrand ACN to the rest of the South. It could also make Southeasterners less suspicious of ACN.

Nigeria needs to do away with the whole indigene/non-indigene crap. A person should be able to run for office in a place where they have established residence. Pat Utomi is a resident of Lagos, he is a well respected technocrat, and he will be a good person to continue the good work that Fashola has started.

Pat Utomi emerging as governor of Lagos will help ACN remove the regional perception the party currently has, and it will help the party make inroads into more states in the South and the North Central.

I know that this idea can make a person laugh the first time they read it but if you give it a second thought, it could start making sense cheesy.
it seems the man is ur relative,if not u ll not be campaigning 4 him. How did u expect non indigene 2 become gov in Lag,it is not possible now. And has 4 Pdp,they re birds of a feather.If another party is coming i can vote but if non i ll still vote 4 Acn. Pdp no no no cos they cant do better.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by timisnup(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
danjohn: I think ACN should field Pat Utomi for governor of Lagos. It will help rebrand the party and remove the stigma of it being a Yoruba party.
Ɣ☺ΰ need to see a Pastor
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dee60:

I think you are missing something. All these are good and Lagos wants development but you dont have to be draconian!

If you want to be lawless and live like animal, go back to Anambra... Simple.

There is no good city in the world where people do just what they like... There will always be laws and coming up with laws to ensure orderliness doesnt make a government draconian. I understand most of us have been living lawless life in our villages and even in Lagos(in the past) - we know most of us will find it difficult but with time, you will get used to it and before you know, it becomes a normal way of life. Will anybody in the US scream about speed limit despite the good wide roads? Will anybody complain when you receive fine for over speeding in the US/Dubai or sent to jail if found drunk and driving? Why do we speak against similar laws here? Because this is a jungle?

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
Denn: lets review on logical points only. emotional, tribalistic, political affiliations are on hold ceteris paribus.

ACN is currently and evidently under the reign of Tinubu. this is the common man's perception and its a negative attribute.

ACN lost in ondo state mainly because people saw the candidate as a stooge. the party's image was dented further with Tinubu's statements on funding mimiko with millions of pounds....this did not help at all.

The recent LGA election in Tinubu's own LGA is a clear example of the pattern to expect in 2015.

Fashola's policy whilst favouring the elite in delivery of a cosmopolitan lagos DOES NOT favour the lower income earners. The bulk of the elites and middle class in Nigeria's polity do not vote on election days. they sit back and watch events from their 42 inch LCD screens and munch fried chicken. the premium youths will be on twitter and facebook and Nairaland debating away.....its always the okada men and NURTW guys, the teachers, civil servants and the other bunch that vote en masse.....and they are really pissed with Fashola at the moment.....any alternative will be on point.

ACN will have to fight hard to win even marginally this time around

Where? In Lagos or in Enugu?

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dignitary: The way some Igbos (and south south igbos ) talk at times make you wonder why they hate Yoruba's...

Achebe complained that Awolowo stopped Zik from becoming the Premier of Western Region...The new generation of Igbos have now rebranded, they want an Igbo governor !!!

Is this not sickening? This is one of the reasons Igbos are the most hated ethnic stock in Nigeria!!! They think they are the best...How can anyone say the idea of Pat Utomi being made the Lagos ACN candidate in 2015 is a good idea... Is it because he's a Prof or what does he have that no Yoruba man has? The truth is, there are up to 5 better men for every good Igbo man!!!

Give an Igbo man the opportunity to stay in ur village...u will be shocked that in few months, he will be scheming to become the king of that village! How on earth will such people be loved? Even in the UK, there is what is called 'country respect'...an English man that is staying in Wales will experience some difficulties in being accepted politically!!!

Let me say this, an Igbo man cannot be made the gubernatorial candidate of any major party in in 2015 or in the nearest future..For that to happen, a Yoruba man must have been governor of Enugu for 8 years!!! What is the population of Igbo's in Lagos if I may ask? Forget about the noise they make...if all Igbo's vote for a candidate,he can still not win!!!

On ACN and PDP, PDP cannot rule Lagos...it is an impossibility!!! Nairalanders just come here to post thrash...if u read most comments on Nairaland after Fashola cleared Oshodi and demolished many shops, most commentators concluded that Lagosians would vote him out...but what happened ? ACN defeated PDP ruthlessly.

How on earth can anybody in his right senses think Lagosians will vote for GEJ's party? We cannot hate to vote out GEJ and his PDP in 2015

And I tell you, the day Igbos decide to vote against the wish of their host, that will be the begining of their end in Lagos or any SW states. I know they can't even win an LG election in Lagos talkless of gov even if every single Igbo being living in Lagos decide to come together against their host. But what will happen to them after that can only be imagined. I am sure they wont be that stupid... and probably that will be the last time they will ever come out to vote in any general election in SW.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by realkendy(f): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Even when the dan john said he is not igbo,dese yoruba kids here are still opening their wide agbero mouth shouting igbo,anambra and all that.They cant read and understand simple english.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by topazjosh(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
danjohn: I think ACN should field Pat Utomi for governor of Lagos. It will help rebrand the party and remove the stigma of it being a Yoruba party.
even tho i dnt support a c n lyk i do b4.i think what u jus said is out of sense concerning the topic and show how selfish u are,despite u pple abusin t a orji most times will you allow someone from ebonyi or anambra to rule in abia not to talk of a south westerner,tho pat utomi is well known as a good man and the law states anyone can claim citizenship in any state but will you allow that in your state despite having a ibo commissioner in lagos,you still want more,ok make a yoruba mam deputy g in anambra or enugu first ok?
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by topazjosh(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ikwere fist son: dat is wer d problm is.wen we tok isues lyk ds u yorubas wil imagne anti clockwise.no body said oyo,ogun or ekiti bt lagos.lagos was once a capital nd yorubas kan nt lay total cliam 2 lag if so wat is a yoruba man doing fcda in abuja as one of d directors.so a cosmopolitan state lyk lagos in d real sense shuld nt be governd by a tribe alone
i support you on neutral ground man,but remember we av a ibo in lagos cabinet already,so why the haste 2 bcom govnor if not a clever mission to eventually claim what is not yours,yes we have a director in fcda which is currently naija capital and offcouse the director u talkin bout is a civil servant already we have yoruba men in northern state governments and some south south,so why dont we have another one in ibo states?why?and u want to rule in some else land,smh for what?ok we dont have intellectuals,true politicians and technocrat in south west again abi?u pple shud work towards havin a ibo man as president ok that can construct and erect seaport in onitsha and international airport in enugu so that you people wont rely on lagos seaport and mmia for your goods importation and exportation again,atleast you pple ll b willin to go back home,i swear if i become president thats what am going to do for you people,you really need it,so that you will stop all dis hullabaloo of bcomin a king in someelse land even when u pple wont appoint a stranger as sa to a lg chairman,thats selfishness and i think u pple are workin towards unknown plan,thats why other regions doubt u even ss doubt u cos u are dubious but dont get me twisted o,am not sayin other region cant rule lagos but not noweven when others wont allow that in their land.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by topazjosh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
illiest:

Funny lol you dont know yorubas are the greatest tribalist in nigeria . they wont even give it to a yoruba from ondo talk less of Pat utomi.

But i wish people like him and ben bruce could contest for lagos cos lagos should be like Newyork and not reamin backward.
thats a big lie lagosians can vote for anybody from other yorubaland,is tinubu a lagosian?i doubt the current deputy governor and most of the state assembly members,lg,lcda,sa,ssa,commisioners ,most are from other yoruba states,can ibo allow enugu man in imo?
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by danjohn: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
topazjosh: even tho i dnt support a c n lyk i do b4.i think what u jus said is out of sense concerning the topic and show how selfish u are,despite u pple abusin t a orji most times will you allow someone from ebonyi or anambra to rule in abia not to talk of a south westerner,tho pat utomi is well known as a good man and the law states anyone can claim citizenship in any state but will you allow that in your state despite having a ibo commissioner in lagos,you still want more,ok make a yoruba mam deputy g in anambra or enugu first ok?

I AM NOT IGBO!!! Gosh! Please stop using my post as a reason to insult Igbo people. Thank you.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Guk: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2012

Sorry to disappoint you and certainly no disrespect to Prof Pat Utomi but the truth be told, Pat Utomi has never run a business successfully. He was the head of Volkswagen of Nigeria, a company that should have positioned Nigeria among nation of producers. He ran it aground.

He is a brilliant and respected scholar not an administrator. pls let him continue adding value to Nigeria by helping with policy researches. Each man has his capabilities, his own is not in running things.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by djustice: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2012
In 2010, the ACN Assemblyman representing Ikorodu Constituency II died, and a bye-election was conducted in which ACN fielded a strong candidate. PDP won, despite desperate attempts to rig by ACN. Tinubu went to the extent of attempting to bribe the PDP agent at the collation centre. Kaoli Olusanya, former commissioner for Agric in Lagos State can confirm this. He tried to pass his phone, which Tinubu, was on, to the PDP man, but the guy refused.

In 2011, PDP presented an abject olodo as gubernatorial candidate. Seems he was paid off by the Asiwaju Criminal Network (ACN), because not only did he not campaign properly, he almost looked like Fashola's running mate, and was sooo eager to concede victory, it was clear something was amiss.

Same 2011, PDP ignored their own party at the National Level, fielded solid candidates in the LG elections, and with dedicated campaigners and canvassers with NO MONEY, trounced ACN soundly at the elections. It took the intervention of a livid Tinubu, who ORDERED the shameless old man from Ikorodu, Justice Fatai Adeyinka, LASIEC Chairman, to simply pronounce ACN as winners everywhere, without announcing the voting figures, to maintain ACN's grip on their slaves - Lagosians.

Majority of Lagosians are fed up of ACN and want a PDP governor for a change. Whether PDP National support their own candidate or not, if PDP Lagos present the guy I suspect they will, ACN is toast in Lagos. Younger, brighter, focused, real, untainted, this guy is the real deal, and the most honest politician I've ever met. If PDP choose him as their candidate in 2015, ACN are finished. I won't name the guy now, in case Tinubu attempts to kill him. Everyone that has seen him on TV or heard him speak in person or on radio says the same thing about him. He would make a great governor in any party.

Now, on this Ibo governor thing. The Igbos are their own worst enemies. Why would you be nursing an inordinate ambition to rule over a people that welcomed you with open arms after every other Nigerian ethnic group rejected you for your arrogant and overbearing attitude? Hear this: Any party that fields a non-bonafide Lagosian as even a deputy governor or Assemblyman will lose the elections. So, you think because we indigenes of Lagos State are so accomodating, you are more than us in our own state? Let ALL the Ibos vote for an Ibo candidate and see whether that candidate will get up to one tenth of the vote. Shebi Kris Okotie tried it. Where did it get him and his Rotten Party? GET THIS INTO YOUR AKPU ADDLED SKULLS, YOU MORONS: AN IBO MAN OR WOMAN CAN NEVER RULE LAGOS! At this rate now, councillor sef, you will not get, since you've shown us where you are going. Your businesses at Alaba and ASPAMDA are already dying due to certain measures you were warned about on these pages by our members. If una like, start armed robbery business. We know you're well armed, but you have a shock coming. Your political adventures in Lagos State have now ended. Take it from me.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Ikwerefistson: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2012
bayooooooo:

lol. funny.
djustice: In 2010, the ACN Assemblyman representing Ikorodu Constituency II died, and a bye-election was conducted in which ACN fielded a strong candidate. PDP won, despite desperate attempts to rig by ACN. Tinubu went to the extent of attempting to bribe the PDP agent at the collation centre. Kaoli Olusanya, former commissioner for Agric in Lagos State can confirm this. He tried to pass his phone, which Tinubu, was on, to the PDP man, but the guy refused.

In 2011, PDP presented an abject olodo as gubernatorial candidate. Seems he was paid off by the Asiwaju Criminal Network (ACN), because not only did he not campaign properly, he almost looked like Fashola's running mate, and was sooo eager to concede victory, it was clear something was amiss.

Same 2011, PDP ignored their own party at the National Level, fielded solid candidates in the LG elections, and with dedicated campaigners and canvassers with NO MONEY, trounced ACN soundly at the elections. It took the intervention of a livid Tinubu, who ORDERED the shameless old man from Ikorodu, Justice Fatai Adeyinka, LASIEC Chairman, to simply pronounce ACN as winners everywhere, without announcing the voting figures, to maintain ACN's grip on their slaves - Lagosians.

Majority of Lagosians are fed up of ACN and want a PDP governor for a change. Whether PDP National support their own candidate or not, if PDP Lagos present the guy I suspect they will, ACN is toast in Lagos. Younger, brighter, focused, real, untainted, this guy is the real deal, and the most honest politician I've ever met. If PDP choose him as their candidate in 2015, ACN are finished. I won't name the guy now, in case Tinubu attempts to kill him. Everyone that has seen him on TV or heard him speak in person or on radio says the same thing about him. He would make a great governor in any party.

Now, on this Ibo governor thing. The Igbos are their own worst enemies. Why would you be nursing an inordinate ambition to rule over a people that welcomed you with open arms after every other Nigerian ethnic group rejected you for your arrogant and overbearing attitude? Hear this: Any party that fields a non-bonafide Lagosian as even a deputy governor or Assemblyman will lose the elections. So, you think because we indigenes of Lagos State are so accomodating, you are more than us in our own state? Let ALL the Ibos vote for an Ibo candidate and see whether that candidate will get up to one tenth of the vote. Shebi Kris Okotie tried it. Where did it get him and his Rotten Party? GET THIS INTO YOUR AKPU ADDLED SKULLS, YOU MORONS: AN IBO MAN OR WOMAN CAN NEVER RULE LAGOS! At this rate now, councillor sef, you will not get, since you've shown us where you are going. Your businesses at Alaba and ASPAMDA are already dying due to certain measures you were warned about on these pages by our members. If una like, start armed robbery business. We know you're well armed, but you have a shock coming. Your political adventures in Lagos State have now ended. Take it from me.
bayooooooo:

lol. funny.
i ws enjoying ur post until d igbo nd alomo ure taking touchd a vital cable in dat round bucket u kal head.4ur info ibos re neva intrestd in ur overcrowded state nd no ibo came hear 2 demand 4dat its jst my felow nija deltan dat made a stupid sugestn dat lead 2ds argument.point numb 2.u cliam ure an indigne of lagos let me ask u wat is u pepls contributn 2 lagos.u nd ur loud mouth yaraba brodas can nt cm here nd tel us dat u had equal glory wit d ibos in terms of d development of lagos.u pepl re bunch of opurtunist apart frm lag wer else in yoruba land dat u kan compare wit se or ss.u ride undr d influence of colonial nd fedral previlages dat dragd every one 2lago7 to tok trash.wat re d yorubas doing in abuja nd rivers.useles sec sch boy go nd get ur fada lets discus politics nt rats lyk u dat knw ntng abot lagos ure here typng discusns u coind frm local shekpe joint at isile eko nd d nxt tin na cms bus stop u go go pik pocket useles armd rober
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by slimfit1(m): 1:34am On Nov 29, 2012
Fashola is showing us what leadership is all about. ACN is the answer for now if I see anything better than that I ll vote as for now ACN. Pdp supporters I don't no weither the money your fathers or chairman stole is blocking your eyes to see the truth beauty of ACN. It seems you all like to decieve yourselves. Why don't you all go an spend time to develop your brains to know how a leader should lead.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Ikwerefistson: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2012
Desola:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guk:

Sorry to disappoint you and certainly no disrespect to Prof Pat Utomi but the truth be told, Pat Utomi has never run a business successfully. He was the head of Volkswagen of Nigeria, a company that should have positioned Nigeria among nation of producers. He ran it aground.

He is a brilliant and respected scholar not an administrator. pls let him continue adding value to Nigeria by helping with policy researches. Each man has his capabilities, his own is not in running things.
Desola:

lyk wise prof soyinka who kan nt manage cmon road safety nd prof akin who iiquidatd fist bank,wat of d odar yaraba man dat nearly kild nija breweries.u western amala eaters re gud at aportiong blames wil ure bag of poos
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Ikwerefistson: 1:39am On Nov 29, 2012
Desola:

Guk:

Desola:

lyk wise prof soyinka who kan nt manage cmon road safety nd prof akin who iiquidatd fist bank,wat of d odar yaraba man dat nearly kild nija breweries.u western amala eaters re gud at aportiong blames wil ure bag of poos
danjohn:

I AM NOT IGBO!!! Gosh! Please stop using my post as a reason to insult Igbo people. Thank you.
Desola:

Guk:

Desola:

lyk wise prof soyinka who kan nt manage cmon road safety nd prof akin who iiquidatd fist bank,wat of d odar yaraba man dat nearly kild nija breweries.u western amala eaters re gud at aportiong blames wil ure bag of poos leav d idiots na ibo body dm dy get power.fulani enta dm vilage enjoy dia ladies clean mouth nd kil any amala eater wey dear to tok,dm blame ibo.if yoruba man wife beat am 4 house dm shout ibo.oky mak dm jump enta lagon dm no wan jump.hoples pepl
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by dayokanu(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Ikwere fist son: i ws enjoying ur post until d igbo nd alomo ure taking touchd a vital cable in dat round bucket u kal head.4ur info ibos re neva intrestd in ur overcrowded state nd no ibo came hear 2 demand 4dat its jst my felow nija deltan dat made a stupid sugestn dat lead 2ds argument.point numb 2.u cliam ure an indigne of lagos let me ask u wat is u pepls contributn 2 lagos.u nd ur loud mouth yaraba brodas can nt cm here nd tel us dat u had equal glory wit d ibos in terms of d development of lagos.u pepl re bunch of opurtunist apart frm lag wer else in yoruba land dat u kan compare wit se or ss.u ride undr d influence of colonial nd fedral previlages dat dragd every one 2lago7 to tok trash.wat re d yorubas doing in abuja nd rivers.useles sec sch boy go nd get ur fada lets discus politics nt rats lyk u dat knw ntng abot lagos ure here typng discusns u coind frm local shekpe joint at isile eko nd d nxt tin na cms bus stop u go go pik pocket useles armd rober

Illiterate go and check the Poverty index, Unemployment index and the states GDP and get back to me.

South West is way better than the SouthEast thats why your brothers are fleeing from poverty and starvation in Yiboland
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Ikwerefistson: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2012
Desola:

Guk:

Desola:

danjohn:

Desola:

Guk:

Desola:

lyk wise prof soyinka who kan nt manage cmon road safety nd prof akin who iiquidatd fist bank,wat of d odar yaraba man dat nearly kild nija breweries.u western amala eaters re gud at aportiong blames wil ure bag of poos leav d idiots na ibo body dm dy get power.fulani enta dm vilage enjoy dia ladies clean mouth nd kil any amala eater wey dear to tok,dm blame ibo.if yoruba man wife beat am 4 house dm shout ibo.oky mak dm jump enta lagon dm no wan jump.hoples pepl
realkendy: Even when the dan john said he is not igbo,dese yoruba kids here are still opening their wide agbero mouth shouting igbo,anambra and all that.They cant read and understand simple english.
Desola:

Guk:

Desola:

danjohn:

Desola:

Guk:

Desola:

lyk wise prof soyinka who kan nt manage cmon road safety nd prof akin who iiquidatd fist bank,wat of d odar yaraba man dat nearly kild nija breweries.u western amala eaters re gud at aportiong blames wil ure bag of poos leav d idiots na ibo body dm dy get power.fulani enta dm vilage enjoy dia ladies clean mouth nd kil any amala eater wey dear to tok,dm blame ibo.if yoruba man wife beat am 4 house dm shout ibo.oky mak dm jump enta lagon dm no wan jump.hoples pepl dnt mind dm dats hw dia useles eldas mis undastod achebe only ended up ridiculing dmsfs.argueng a fact dat awo hmsf admitd b4 he died.i 2 kno pepl.yarabas,educatn wit ot knwledge
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by abrat: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2012
PDP will win Lagos and other states in S/W come 2015 insha Allah.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by emmasege: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
God bless u for saying the truth. God will spare our lives beyond 2015.
djustice: In 2010, the ACN Assemblyman representing Ikorodu Constituency II died, and a bye-election was conducted in which ACN fielded a strong candidate. PDP won, despite desperate attempts to rig by ACN. Tinubu went to the extent of attempting to bribe the PDP agent at the collation centre. Kaoli Olusanya, former commissioner for Agric in Lagos State can confirm this. He tried to pass his phone, which Tinubu, was on, to the PDP man, but the guy refused.

1 Like

Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by OsunOriginal: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
abrat: PDP will win Lagos and other states in S/W come 2015 insha Allah.

You are a fooooool
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by brainyc: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
morewealth,i will tell you that pdp will win lagos wit a good candidate,acn is useless decietful,,propaganda corrupt yoruba party,that bribe judges,media houses and civilsociety groups.yorubas are are bad people,if a non yoruba committ half of pain inflicting evil that fashola hv comitted they would by now making useless noise in the form of protest.pdp is working in other states,go to jigawa,enugu,katsina,rivers,akwaibom,gombe,crossriver etc you will know that you hv only deciets in oyo ekiti osun lagos etc.oya haters attack me brainy is fully loaded.
Re: Will PDP Win Lagos Come 2015? by Mrfemi1: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
Is you all joking...!?we should be talking good gorvernance and not tribal affiliation...having said that..yal should show some respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Leaders Don’t Value Education – Fela Durotoye / Sokoto Assembly Confirms Tambuwal’s Commissioners [see Lists Here] / Enugu,uyo And Calabar Which Is The Most Develop ,livable City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.