Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Jinn Stories - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn Stories (89715 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn Stories by Hkana: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2018
aadoiza:

I have seen where someone made a dua'h (surat quraysh ), and its positive effects became pronounced instantaneously not only on him but others around him, Muslims and non Muslims alike numbering close to seventy. This is what I know that the Quran does oooo. Not killing the innocent

So please stop all these go and do this, do that, experiment, and what not. I know what Allah did for me a few years back thru the power of Yasin.

Kindly share that experience.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

It depends since they all have their peculiar nature but generally, ruhaniyyun & angels dont conform with sins & disregard to divine laws. So their condition are always of two kinds.

1- what will maintain the line of connection that you have already established with them (like them requesting that you must continue reciting certain amount of the same name/ayat/sura they serve (through which you connected with them), daily/weekly etc) & to avoid smelly substances etc failure of which you‘ll lose connection with them & their services to you would be suspended but you wont fall into any harm.

2- Commiting KABA‘IR- this type is what would make them harm you seriously. If one maintains connection with them & then indulges in zina, murder, alcohol etc they will render your limbs useless or destroy your wealth & its source.

Its only the jinns (devilish ones) that afflict with mental inbalance deliberately or out of fear. Those who run mad are those who go calling wild & dangerous jinns, the types that live far from human habitations. They come with wild & horrible forms. So, if you lose your mental composure & balance @ their sight, it will remain like that & also if you breach the weird agreement you made with them, inshort nobody go tell you not to try am sef cheesy

#Ruhaniyyas are not jinns or angels. Their native realm is from the 1st heaven to the 7th, the real angels native realm starts from above that, from the KURSIYY to AL-‘ARSH. They are created from off-shoots of substances emanating from the realm of the angels making them inferior to angels.

The term RUHANIYYA means SPIRITUAL (being) so, technically to we humans (gross in nature) the jinns, ruhaniyyun, angels are misconcieved as RUHANIYYUN interchangably, hence the confusion. And also, there are varieties of species of all the 3 classes depending on elemental & atomic configurations.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

Attaining spiritual height in order to procure what is known as صفاء الروح (purication of the ruh) which is the glory of tassawuf (ihsan) can only be achieved through IMAN & all whats affiliated to it in terms of IBADA as approved by the word of God.

If some one is devoid of these prereqiusite qualifications while engaging in those aforesaid practices aiming to access the realm of God as practiced by buddhists etc thinking himself righteous, such is only wasting his time. His ruh will never escape the density of this realm (of nasut) which is the lowest. His ruh will continue to gallivant in the sphare of the jinns (terrestial spirits) & no ruhaniyya or angel will associate with him. cheesy The only thing that will open the realm of God to someone is his words, through IMAN & its conditions.

Its better to have IMAN & then continue to commit sins than to be devoid of it & be engaging in “righteous“ acts. Acts can never be righteous without IMAN.

#Every ruh (spirit) in its original form is pure (holy). Angels, ruhaniyyun, jinns, animals etc all living things have ruh within their forms. Like i said earlier an infant sees & connects from here up to the throne, which is the zenith of the world of creation. What dulls its (ruh) capabilities is the transgressions of the (nafs) that carries it & it is that same transgressions that alienate the holy spirits from us. The alloy of the body & spirit is called nafs.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2018
Jamo90:

Mr pakuti again...
Seriously, I envy your knowledge brother.
Can someone possess this kind of knowledge and still be led astray by Shaytan? I think that's very rare. Being enlightened is a blessing.

# I really pity for who were born into Islam but were not trained and brought up as Muslims. I used to think if you didn't meet some considerable amount of Islamic knowledge in your family while growing up it would be difficult for you to follow this path. I could be wrong though.

#How is it possible to bring that Sulaimon, Aminat, or Rasheed that's clapping and dancing in the other religion?
Who will tell them something as beautiful as this is in Islam? I feel for them. We should be grateful to Allah and our parents.

#I am very sure this thread will help people reading it even in years to come. Thank you everyone for your contributions.
Of what use is knowledge if it can not be used to save our brothers brothers and sisters.

#Let me post this and continue later before my phone just switch off with full battery. Lol
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 2:01am On Apr 19, 2018
emekaRaj:
BIDA'A MY OPINION

We have been quit critical of bida'a in this thread, and I think I should add my opinion to it
This is just my personal opinion. I think we should all criticize bida'a in Islam to the best of our knowledge, I knw that some pple hav taken it upon themselves to criticize and tag everything as bida'a. But nevertheless we should all try our best to lend our voices to it somtimes, because They do hav point sometimes, though wats bida'a and wats not bida'a is another argument for another day.

From my experience and what am seeing here in abuja this guys (perhaps sufist) are spoilin the name of Islam, what they are now doing is total magic and it's getting out of hand. And if you ask them whether this is nt magic and forbidden in Islam. One evidence they always quote is the story of sahaabah of the Prophet (p) communicating telepathically with each other. E.g. when Uthmaan (ra) – I think – was giving a khutba, then paused for a moment to warn another sahabah (who was in battle) that danger was threatening them from another direction. And when the Prophet (p) and his companions used to hear stones making dhikir of Allah(swt). These things, the “alfa” say, are achievable by man because the Sahabah (ra) and the Prophet (p) were all men – and teachers to be learnt from.

First of all, what is magic? Magic is the act of deceiving the eye to paint a picture of wats not real, using jinn, if am not mistaken.
Now this is exactly what they they do this days they use jinn's to perform diferent magic, they remove jinn from someone an then kip the jinn and be using them. They use jinn to travel to mecca different places an perform all sorts of magic, am talking about first hand experience oo. word in the street nt confirmed is that some of them even command jinn to enter pple so dat they bring them
as patients to them, because clients really pay heavy money here in abuja. or they tell u, u have 16 jinn in ur body. To double the nut. A friend of mine a girl told me she went to go an see one alfa, the guy now ask her to drop her nikab, when she drop it the nikab hang in the air and started talking (as in hijab was talking) saying all the girls problem. I couldn't believe it.

Then it happens to one of my sis, she has alfa that use to giv her nawafil and dua to do ooo, becouse she has been looking for second baby for some yrs now, one of her friends ginger her that she should forget all this dua, that she will take her to one strong mallam. she called me one day and she said, if I see the big sihr they remove from her house, I asked how, she said she brought one alfa, the man enter her room an started reciting all of a sudden a very big sihr just appear. The sihr is as big as Valley ball, the guy said this is wat they use to tie her womb, it was buried in our village bla bla , that the man recite again and the sihr became smaller an smaller .
I thought about it real hard, I have seen some of the best raqi, I have never seen where they recite and d sihr used will just appear in front of them, if anything that's the hardest thing in ruqya, most times they just pray to spoil the sihr wherever it is. So I ask my sister if she was in the room wen the sihr appeared she said no. I told her its a magic, that's what they do in abuja here. It's just an illusion there's no such sihr anywhere. She was argueing with me, perhaps because she paid 120k to him. She later found out when the man performs another magic.

As I heard this magic started during the regime of Prophet Suleiman, the agents of Satan used to stay on the sky in order to hear the discussions of angels to get know-how of the information about the future. That is they wanted to get secret information of the future including the time of death of a person and similar things. Then they inform the predictors about the information and their information proved correct with the passage of time. Due to this, the proposition became famous that Jinns have the knowledge of future. Hazrat Suleiman condemned this and announced that whoever claimed that the Jinns have the knowledge of future, he will be beheaded. Hazrat Suleiman dug a hole beneath his chair and put all the books having the knowledge of Jinns about future predictions in it. After the death of Hazrat Suleiman, Satan appeared with a human face an came to d Bani-Israil and told them about those books while telling them that Suleiman used to rule the world through these books. The people get over those books and started reading them. The lines of those books were magical words and thus the magic started again. After that the Holy Prophet (saw) came and ban magic it again.

We should always try to condemn it where it's spotted. So it won't sound like we condone it.
MAy Allah subhanawataala guide us all.

ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

Stop calling those con artistes sufi like those erratic leftists do. Tassawuf like every institution has its prerequisite conditions that one must meet to qualify as one. That someone hides behind a noble course to perpetuate his madness cannot disqualify its nobility.

If tassawuf is to be erased today those people will still continue their trade cos its got nothing to do with it initially. They only hide behind it in order to gain the trust & acceptance of a certain set of people.

You said magic has being practiced since time immemorial before the advent of islam which shows its got nothing to do with it talkless of tassawuf. Go to villages, you‘ll see bokas who dont know anything concerning islam talkless of tassawuf doing their thing.

And it exists in all religions, societies, even up till now meccans still have their idols intact in that city CONFIRM! & they still practice sihr, its all over the net.

Real muslims have being condeming bid‘a since before abdulwahab was born, so its not the wahabis that will come & tell us what bid‘a is. Inshort their weird approach to islam is the biggest threat/bid‘a of this religion in this era.

Atleast magic is clear & cannot be supported by the quran & sunnah but the fake ideology they introduced by manipulating quranic vs & hadiths is more deadly to the religion.

No real sufi will sell or advertise his spiritual prowess, so let call those people what they are & not sufi. We all claim boko haram/ISIS are not muslims cos they‘ve gone against the tenents of islam which is true, then why still call these deviants sufi when they‘ve clearly gone against what it stands for ?
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:
Ruhaniyyas are not jinns. The jinns are natives of earth as we humans , thats why God refered to us as THAQALANI Q55:31, so naturally their boundary is does not go beyond the exosphere, that where they used to sit to decode waves. The ruhaniyya occupy outer space up to the 7th heaven. Their nature differ alot from that of the jinns. Usually people mistook powerful faithful jinns as ruhanyyas, due to them being next in line.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
ikupakuti:

Honestly, I cant say for sure if I‘ve got that salat as I‘ve lost count of the salawats in my collections.

@empiree formulation of salawat/daus wasnt bidiatic until “they“ came. The sahabas have being formulating & using duas in the presence of the holy prophet (saw) without him objecting to it, he even remarked that some prayed with ISMUL AZAM cheesy
Re: Jinn Stories by aadoiza: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Empiree:
So now the ayah is allegorical grin shocked shocked shocked I thought people like you dont believe in tawil. Anyways, anything else you said is your opinion.

You have comprehension problem. Reciting some Sura like Yasin and their effects on souroundings doesn't denotes evil. It rather signifies it mystical force.

For example if you take certain oral medication like ibrufopen, it does its job but it also capable of damaging your kidneys if you take it regularly. If that happens what do you do?. You go to emergency for remedy/operation/surgery. Same applies here. This is why they slaughter ram, sheep cow etc to remedy this side effect. We can go on and on about this. Ain't got time for argument.

You gotta be practical buddy. Yoruba people say "iroyin ko to amojuba". I hope my yoruba is right. I am a living witness to this in the 90s.

O ma se o. I'm certain that when you used to read your own kind of sura Yasin that killed people and sucked animals blood grin grin grin you were still too young and too naive(you still are) to be let in on the secrets behind it all. It was not the surah that was killing the innocent and vulnerable but the other so-called duahs that they invariably inevitably read along. She you no enter deep into the infamous "imo batini"(!) SMH. The Yasin was just a facade, a subterfuge, a charade, a camouflage, a disguise under which serious fire dey burn. I'd bet my balls on it, for I've been there too. Only I wasn't fascinated by such beliefs and stories.

I know most people can't conceive the idea that their seemingly honorable and almighty sheikh/alfas might be indulging in some awfully dodgy stuff (no accusations here pls), especially when they share consanguinity. I was like that and dared not even imagining of thinking so, lest Allah's wrath descend on me. shocked shocked

Your analogy using drugs reeks of ignorance, shallow-mindedness, and naivete to say the least. That's absolute absurdity at its nadir. FYI you don't OD or get psychedelic on reading too much of the holy Quran.

Allah (SWT) be my witness.
Let it be known today that I have defended the glory, the honour, the power, the purity, the sanctity, the wonders, the nobility, the splendour, the greatness, the goodness, the helpfulness, the positivity, the simplicity, the subtlety and other qualities of the Holy Quran and dissociated myself from whomever, be it Shia, Ahlu sunnah, Sufi, and others, that might be ascribing sorcery, satanism, black magic, devilry and other dark practices to the Holy book.

And if any of my activities/practices in the past was premised upon such sacrilege, it was borne of ignorance, and misrepresentations of Allah's word by those whom we had chosen as our guides to enlightenment, may Allah in his infinite clemency forgive me. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 2:53am On Apr 21, 2018
aadoiza:

O ma se o. I'm certain that when you used to read your own kind of sura Yasin that killed people and sucked animals blood grin grin grin

I didnt bother to read everything else you had to say. Upon reading this line alone shows how you reason. Hence, it is waste of my precious time to dialogue with you further. You should even make tawba now for saying this. The way you worded this phrase sores my eyes. Remember people are reading this. I have already got feedback about our communication elsewhere saying how ridiculous you sound. You have a good day
Re: Jinn Stories by aadoiza: 3:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Hkana:

Kindly share that experience.

That one na long thing o.
But make I try share this one: My elder brother used to live a life abject thuggery. He wasn't the "omoota" type. He never smoked but supplied weed to akerele, Agege many many years ago.

One thing he had that catapulted him to the top echelon of hooliganism in Agege and its environs was his boxing skills. He was a fine boxer. He was so good that most of the area boys feared and and respected him. He once took on about 10 area boys at once at the old Agege stadium, taking them all to the cleaners. Inspite of all that, he was the friendliest, and among the best dressed in the area, but a dreaded fighter when he was far way from home.

He and friends would leave Lagos to other SW regions to fight, not for money but just 'cos they could fight. It was during one of such fights that came up against some very diabolical guys. These guys were loaded with charms. I dunno how to put this in English o... "won so atare fun won" i.e. they threw alligator pepper at them, not physically oo. Of course they didn't know what it was during the fight. He said all of them except him were complaining of a burning sensation in their bodies. When it was getting too intense, my bro guided them to the house of one of his fighter pals whose father is a white-garment church pastor. When these guys explained to the pastor how they were burning from the inside out, he went in and brought out the "ero"(antidote) for them to rub on their bodies. My bro said minutes after, atare (alligator pepper) was dropping off their bodies and that the one that had the fewest atare dropped off his body was had about twenty.

After the whole show the pastor curiously asked him how he managed to dodge the bullets, so to speak. And he told him before any fight, he always recite surah kawthar and ikhlas a number of times each, while holding his breathe. He said it was given to them in ile kewu for protection against all sorts of attacks. That is why in all years of thuggery he never got a cut or mark from fights. He once walked into a police raid, when police dey raid anyhow for Lagos, he discovered too late to make a run for it and quickly said the prayer. He said den just dey look am as hin dey go.

I never deny the power of Quran, as I get my own experience too.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by aadoiza: 4:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Empiree:
I didnt bother to read everything else you had to say. Upon reading this line alone shows how you reason. Hence, it is waste of my precious time to dialogue with you further. You should even make tawba now for saying this. The way you worded this phrase sores my eyes. Remember people are reading this. I have already got feedback about our communication elsewhere saying how ridiculous you sound. You have a good day

It is there for everyone to see/read. The kind of Yasin you recite acts up if you don't kill an animal to calm it down. Only misguided and ignorant fellows like you wlii refuse to see the puerility and ridiculousness in your claims. So, I don't give a bloody hoot about your silly feedback from silly lot. I'm outta here.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2018
aadoiza:

It is there for everyone to see/read. The kind of Yasin you recite acts up if you don't kill an animal to calm it down. Only misguided and ignorant fellows like you wlii refuse to see the puerility and ridiculousness in your claims. So, I don't give a bloody hoot about your silly feedback from silly lot. I'm outta here.
Yup, out sir undecided

What i don't understand is why you are throwing tantrum. Anyways, فَصَلِّ لِرَبِّكَ وَانْحَرْ surah kausar 2

Animals are signs for men

"Do they not see that We have created cattle for them, out of what Our hands have wrought, so they are their masters? And We have subjected them to them, so some of them they have to ride upon, and some of them they eat. And therein they have advantages and drinks; will they not then be grateful?" (Sura Yasin 71-73)

It is very painful to explain color to blind fellow cheesy grin Now, o ya throw another tantrum undecided Is it only during Eld this takes place?. And ofcourse, it is not everytime you read Quran (surah Yasin or other sura) you have to slaughter sheep. You better be very careful from making careless statement @bold as if I read another Yasin difference from revelation. Keep ranting man.
Re: Jinn Stories by Hkana: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2018
aadoiza:

I never deny the power of Quran, as I get my own experience too.

Ustadh, if it's not too much, the bolded is what I'm actually interested in. Cos it's only your personal experience we can be sure doesn't involve any "jinn" effect.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Dreydoe(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2018

I read Yasin constant like everyday witout killing any animal.
Dont let shaytan use u as a confusionist... Purely shaytanic statment

Allah Knows Best
Re: Jinn Stories by qeemus: 10:23am On May 06, 2018
Allahu Akbar, I never knew a thread like this exists in my 11years here.May Almighty Allah guide us all.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by aadoiza: 1:50am On May 25, 2018
First off, make I thank Allah (SWT) for his hiddayah. I oughtn't to be here again but, for the promise I made on my first post; to do a lil' research on the ethereal entity called rawaniyah. I have got to say I'm gutted in some blokes on here, who I thought were sound in the Deen. Seeing people of knowledge buying in to such lies breaks my heart, wallahi.

If not for the takwah in me baa, I'd send laanat to all those manipulative shuyuk calling the said entity malaika felefele (whatever that means) and all sorts of befuddling nomenclatures to deceive their credulous and naive followers. May Allah guide them all.

Rawaniyah is merely a tag or label used by some alfas—especially those who are trying to paint themselves with some saintly virtues—to qualify their errand jinns. Those amongst them who don't care about what people say, we know what they call themselves e.g. Baba alalujonu in Agege. He no dey pretend to be a Saint and his alujonu dey do anything back then

And for those waiting for miraculous stories to reaffirm their faith, sorry I no get rawaniyah to do wonders. What you need is work on your tawheed and be steadfast in the path of Allah, then feel the accompanying catharsis.

And to you dreydoe, you should check my posts again to see whether na me say if you no kill animal for Yasin recital, the surat go act up. I will never ever make such a ridiculous comment.

My work here is done.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 3:24am On May 25, 2018
^^

You really can't help yourself until ramadan is over?. Maybe you need to criticize Sahih Bukhari too for recording "suicide thought" by the prophet(sw) due to Quran impact of on him?. Abeg, me no get time for this now. And i don't even know how tawhid correlates with this subject matter. Perhaps you have another definition of it?.

You wanna criticize Baba la'gege?. Dont even go there. His impact in Yorubaland, Nigeria, Africa and Arab world can not be quantified.

It is normal to antagonize knowledge beyond one's comprehension

Ramadan Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Raintaker(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
Empiree:
^^

You really can't help yourself until ramadan is over?. Maybe you need to criticize Sahih Bukhari too for recording "suicide thought" by the prophet(sw) due to Quran impact of on him?. Abeg, me no get time for this now. And i don't even know how tawhid correlates with this subject matter. Perhaps you have another definition of it?.

You wanna criticize Baba la'gege?. Dont even go there. His impact in Yorubaland, Nigeria, Africa and Arab world can not be quantified.

It is normal to antagonize knowledge beyond one's comprehension

Ramadan Mubarak
He's talking about a different baba alalujonu in agege, not baba lagege.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 9:14pm On May 25, 2018
Raintaker:
He's talking about a different baba alalujonu in agege, not baba lagege.
oh okay. Better not be. Thanks for clarification
Re: Jinn Stories by ymdo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
aadoiza:
First off, make I thank Allah (SWT) for his hiddayah. I oughtn't to be here again but, for the promise I made on my first post; to do a lil' research on the ethereal entity called rawaniyah. I have got to say I'm gutted in some blokes on here, who I thought were sound in the Deen. Seeing people of knowledge buying in to such lies breaks my heart, wallahi.

If not for the takwah in me baa, I'd send laanat to all those manipulative shuyuk calling the said entity malaika felefele (whatever that means) and all sorts of befuddling nomenclatures to deceive their credulous and naive followers. May Allah guide them all.

Rawaniyah is merely a tag or label used by some alfas—especially those who are trying to paint themselves with some saintly virtues—to qualify their errand jinns. Those amongst them who don't care about what people say, we know what they call themselves e.g. Baba alalujonu in Agege. He no dey pretend to be a Saint and his alujonu dey do anything back then

And for those waiting for miraculous stories to reaffirm their faith, sorry I no get rawaniyah to do wonders. What you need is work on your tawheed and be steadfast in the path of Allah, then feel the accompanying catharsis.

And to you dreydoe, you should check my posts again to see whether na me say if you no kill animal for Yasin recital, the surat go act up. I will never ever make such a ridiculous comment.

My work here is done.
I read through the thread and I like the arguments and counters. To be sincere, your own way of arguing is filled with bitterness. We the readers will not learn this way.

Please, be more constructive in your argument.

Salam akaykum

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 4:06am On Sep 19, 2019
Empiree:
tbaba1234,

Here is the thing though. We should not just quote 1400yrs old texts and leave it there. Rather the texts and works of early Ulama are stepping stones for us. Other than using isnad to determine authenticity of suspicious hadith, the other way is to practically test its authenticity in the case like this.

Some ahadith can be tested by just waiting for event(s) to unfold. Like ahadith of prophecies.

Now back to Sura Yasin, you can hold your view that it's da'ef or fabricated. I dont. I dont know method you used when you learned this. But I am suspicious it's by studying and reading. But when I was growing up, I was more practical than reading. It's only now that I am reading to affirm some things I had practically involved in.

As a matter of fact, I just came across those ahadith of Sura Yasin few days ago. Tagging it weak or fabricated is definitely not something I can accept because:

1. I actually lived amongst those who practically recited it.

2. All the fantastic worldly rewards mentioned in the ahadith of Sura Yasin, I experienced them. They are obviously exactly as hadith predicted.

3. Eye witness: I saw and felt the power of Sura Yasin.

For example, we made this dua for a stingy client. We had to recite Yasin 1,111. But with this much, he must buy a cow as instructed but he refused. He bought a kind of big ram instead. The prayer was done overnight. By the time we finished and went outside to sacrifice ram, it was dead while standing. We said 'we told you so'. It was then client believed.

Another client did similar. After we finished prayers and ready to sacrifice, this is even a big ram. No blood gushed out from the gullet. The whole thing was white. Not even a drop of blood. This means the ram was clinically dead beforehand.

Another example was after the man in question completed Surah Yasin for himself, his compound fence and gate started shaking (rumbling). We stood outside and chanting Allahu Akbar resoundingly.

Another example was when the man, me and his 2nd son were walking down his street, a woman was scared and ran for cover. I asked him what's wrong with her?. He replied she must be afraid of Yasin. He said those who afraid of it have something to hide...like they are Aje (witches). He explained this to us that evil people instead of seeing him, Yasin transforms to wild animal trying to chase them.

I may not be scholar to upgrade this ahadith of Sura Yasin but at the minimum, I can definitely confirm it's sahih through my practical experiences. I was not just reading.

I believe that those rewards, at least worldly rewards mentioned in the hadith can only be achieved due to excessive devotion of the sura NOT part-time. That is, it's has to be "career dua" in order to scythe these benefits. Not only when one encounters problems.

Remember I was narrating a story about this man. Sura Yasin is his career dua all his life. The only time he worked outside of his home was when he was teenager up to early 20s as an electrician in Lagos. Since then he had focus on prayers which put food on his table. He's married with 4 wives and 17 children. He has large compound with 2 heavy buildings, and an average building described as bungalow in it. That's 3 buildings in a compound.

In the same city, he has about 15 lands, at least 2 plots each of which 4 of them are fenced with gates. He also (because he wants to be able to move around) has poultry and fish ponds. He also has a large building in Lagos. Another 3 lands somewhere in Lagos. Another big one as big as tourists attraction in the Eastern Nigeria.
Yet he works for nobody. So to my knowledge these are all I know. He may even have more that I have no idea. Now please go back up there and re-read my 1st, 2nd and 3rd posts about ahadith of Yasin's rewards and benefits dated Nov. 28 and compare them with these values/virtues. You can't get beat that.

Even though he does not work outside his home, and at this age, the only thing he relies on is tawakal ala allah. For instance, this past ileya (Eld adha), few weeks before, he told me he has no money to execute it. But 2 days before eld I was told by his daughter he just bought 3 rams and a cow. Now can you deduce this from Nigeria economy today unless you are in to politics?. How could he afford that when he doesn't work outside his home?. This is called tawakal ala allah.

When I was there, during Ramadan each year, he would slaughter a big ram (Agbo nla funfun) every 10 days after completing Surah Yasin 313 ([size=5pt]Three hundred and thirteen[/size]) with khutba and a dua called Jabar. He must finish this every 10 days before slaughtering rams.

In summary He recites Sura Yasin 939 times in Ramadan.

Also for Odun Ileya (Eld Adha), he buys nothing less than 6 Rams and a cow. Let me break this down for you. He buys average 3 rams... 1 for his father, 1 for his mother 1 for his aunt (his father's sister).

He buys another 3 big rams.... 1 for his dua Yasin which he must complete before Arafat (before sacrificing it). The other 2 big rams and big cow are for him and his family.

Note, rams he buys for dua, he and his immediate family(i:e his wives and children) do not eat from them. It's mokruh(dislike) for the nature of this dua. This is secret. You dont know this brother. He disseminates cow to the poor. He also gives away those rams for his dua. Remember I narrated this earlier. Bro, there is a lot to learn. I was not just reading growing up. I was more practical. That's why I have to say I am sorry I have to dismiss the so called da'ef and fabricated hadith of Sura Yasin. If you want more stories. I will tell you more about him. But what you are doing is reading. Mechanical learning. Nothing much to deduce from that.

Mechanical learning yields little or no result. Point is if worldly rewards are factual, probability of "unseen rewards" in afterlife are very much possible as stated in the ahadith but I dont particularly worry myself about that. "Rewards" in afterlife is the key.
Aslam Alaikum. Please brother can you help me with the Janet prayers. I will like to read Yasin 313 and to Beg Allah for an urgent need. Please help a brother in need of prayers thanks.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 4:50am On Sep 19, 2019
aumeehn:
Aslam Alaikum. Please brother can you help me with the Janet prayers. I will like to read Yasin 313 and to Beg Allah for an urgent need. Please help a brother in need of prayers thanks.
walaikum salaam

You can help me out what you meant by "Janet prayers"?. I am just a bit lost. Or this is typo error?
Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 5:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Empiree:
walaikum salaam

You can help me out what you meant by "Janet prayers"?. I am just a bit lost. Or this is typo error?
Yes it's a typo I mean jabar. I'm thinking of Yasin 313 but I don't know the jabar or the dhikr to do.
Re: Jinn Stories by Yeecar(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
aumeehn:
Yes it's a typo I mean jabar. I'm thinking of Yasin 313 but I don't know the jabar or the dhikr to do.
Am interested too
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
aumeehn:

313 ? Oluwa! How many days will it take u to finish .the day I did just 41 I almost collapsed grin

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2019
aumeehn:
see this, it not easy. My advice for you it is do some real research physically by meeting with Alfa locally, (awón agba Alfa ).

You see the brother you quoted with my moniker, he yielded my advice and met with people. He sent me email privately that old man told him it is not easy to give it out. Jabariyya is tira awón agbalagba but doesn't mean ómóde can't have it. The brother told me that awón agba Alfa are scared of releasing jabariyya. They worked for it. They did khidma for it. But he was given khutba Yasin. He screenshot some pages to me and I confirmed it. This is my advice to you. Research locally. That's how you get to value what you looking for not just hand down to you online.
Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Empiree:
see this, it not easy. My advice for you it is do some real research physically by meeting with Alfa locally, (awón agba Alfa ).

You see the brother you quoted with my moniker, he yielded my advice and met with people. He sent me email privately that old man told him it is not easy to give it out. Jabariyya is tira awón agbalagba but doesn't mean ómóde can't have it. The brother told me that awón agba Alfa are scared of releasing jabariyya. They worked for it. They did khidma for it. But he was given khutba Yasin. He screenshot some pages to me and I confirmed it. This is my advice to you. Research locally. That's how you get to value what you looking for not just hand down to you online.
I understand you perfectly. There's a sheik here that gave me a prayer point, I did it day before yesterday, presently I'm down with fever. I know it's not easy but I'm ready to pay the price. Can I send a p.m?? You will save a soul.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Mustsucceed:

313 ? Oluwa! How many days will it take u to finish .the day I did just 41 I almost collapsed grin
I will buy 2 Rams before I start. If I recite 150 in 24hrs then slaughter. Then complete the remaining 163 and slaughter.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Empiree:
there is a sheik here we call thrm Modibbo in Fulfulde. He is helping me honestly. He gave me a work, very powerful. I will start it next Friday insha Allah. Contrary to what you are thinking I'm also making research offline. But you know nobody knows it all. So tapping from your own wealth of Knowledge will help me in a long way. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Yeecar:

Am interested too
Brother it's not easy as you think. You fall sick especially if you are a newbie.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Yeecar(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
aumeehn:
Brother it's not easy as you think. You fall sick especially if you are a newbie.
Am used to azkar.. I do ayu dafiu and ismil barr on a daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
aumeehn:
I will buy 2 Rams before I start. If I recite 150 in 24hrs then slaughter. Then complete the remaining 163 and slaughter.

I50? ABEG STOP THAT .. SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO DO SO

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.