Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Jinn Stories - Islam for Muslims (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn Stories (89719 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
aumeehn:
there is a sheik here we call thrm Modibbo in Fulfulde. He is helping me honestly. He gave me a work, very powerful. I will start it next Friday insha Allah. Contrary to what you are thinking I'm also making research offline. But you know nobody knows it all. So tapping from your own wealth of Knowledge will help me in a long way. Thanks.

Share it NAaA...I hope that sheikh no be mubi..that area is something else.iam sorry to say but fear of God in that area don die
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
aumeehn:
Brother it's not easy as you think. You fall sick especially if you are a newbie.

We don't mind..we are not complainining ..its our body ..share the dua
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 3:40am On Sep 22, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I50? ABEG STOP THAT .. SOMETIMES I WONDER HOW PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO DO SO
it is possible. Its all depends on our backgrounds.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Empiree:
it is possible. Its all depends on our backgrounds.

Oga u no dey sleep in? Any way your life is about prayers so una type no dey sleep ..abeg pray for me to have wealth so as to assist others

150? That's for your kind ..but this can't be done from midnight to fajr I believe its the whole day and break in betweens. 41 alone finished ,150 na burial dem go do for me be that

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Oga u no dey sleep in? Any way your life is about prayers so una type no dey sleep ..abeg pray for me to have wealth so as to assist others

150? That's for your kind ..but this can't be done from midnight to fajr I believe its the whole day and break in betweens. 41 alone finished ,150 na burial dem go do for me be that
lol
Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Share it NAaA...I hope that sheikh no be mubi..that area is something else.iam sorry to say but fear of God in that area don die
lol this guy your blood dey hot o. I will reply your pm. Besides who told you I live in Adamawa?
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
aumeehn:
lol this guy your blood dey hot o. I will reply your pm. Besides who told you I live in Adamawa?

Bro I trail your past posts so that I go tell u say I be your brother in Fulani ......I have been prating for u to respond .. Every day I check no response .Alhamdulillah u responded
Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Bro I trail your past posts so that I go tell u say I be your brother in Fulani ......I have been prating for u to respond .. Every day I check no response .Alhamdulillah u responded
No worries. Also try and get a book by Ahmad Al Buni, Shams Al Ma'arif Al Kubra. I got the book from one Modibbo like that, but you need a An elder to guide you in using it.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 02, 2019
aumeehn:
No worries. Also try and get a book by Ahmad Al Buni, Shams Al Ma'arif Al Kubra. I got the book from one Modibbo like that, but you need a An elder to guide you in using it.

Thank you so much .jazakallah khair.may Allah grant you your requests and bless them for u.you are truly a selfless person .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Bunny19: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Assalamu alaikum brothers/sisters in islam. Pls i need someone to assist me in dua to be able to conceive. Its becoming exhausting for me. May Allah reward u as u show concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by nikola(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bunny19:
Assalamu alaikum brothers/sisters in islam. Pls i need someone to assist me in dua to be able to conceive. Its becoming exhausting for me. May Allah reward u as u show concern.

Wa Alaikum Salaam warahmatullah Wabarakat.
May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen
Sister, I hope you have also gone for tests? Your DH inclusive?
Re: Jinn Stories by Bunny19: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
nikola:

Wa Alaikum Salaam warahmatullah Wabarakat.
May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen
Sister, I hope you have also gone for tests? Your DH inclusive?
Yes we have done tests. I took in last year but lost it. Its been 8 long weary years,but am still holding on.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bunny19:
Yes we have done tests. I took in last year but lost it. Its been 8 long weary years,but am still holding on.

cry tag empiree amongst others..we learn a lot from their experiences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bunny19:
walaikum salaam

Let me drop this for now.. Just not in mood here for now. Read this screenshot see if there is one thing you can learn or deduce. And if possible you may reach out to the fellow as well. Maybe I may return here with something

Re: Jinn Stories by Bunny19: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mustsucceed:

cry tag empiree amongst others..we learn a lot from their experiences
ok
Re: Jinn Stories by Bunny19: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
Empiree:
walaikum salaam

Let me drop this for now.. Just not in mood here for now. Read this screenshot see if there is one thing you can learn or deduce. And if possible you may reach out to the fellow as well. Maybe I may return here with something
Thanks @empiree... I have heard about black seed, but funny enough I have never used it, maybe because i was suffering from fibroids. But I have taken it off now and am trying again. InshaAllah will buy and start using.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bunny19:
Thanks @empiree... I have heard about black seed, but funny enough I have never used it, maybe because i was suffering from fibroids. But I have taken it off now and am trying again. InshaAllah will buy and start using.
you just thrown out good stuff. You seen that testimony already. Me I use it to cook and it is also my main body and facial cream lol. I just love it

Now, you need to work on its prescriptions as you seen the lady mentioned in her post

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Bunny19: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Empiree:
you just thrown out good stuff. You seen that testimony already. Me I use it to cook land it is also my main body and facial cream lol. I just love it

Now, you need to work on its prescriptions as you see the lady mentioned in her post
Ok. Will go to Islamic store and get it. Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Thank you so much .jazakallah khair.may Allah grant you your requests and bless them for u.you are truly a selfless person .
Hi have you tried that prayer I gave you?
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
aumeehn:
Hi have you tried that prayer I gave you?

Bro,this question na da Magana .just tell us the contract or thing u were looking for ya shigo hanu...so you are wondering if my own too don't click grin
Re: Jinn Stories by aumeehn: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Bro,this question na da Magana .just tell us the contract or thing u were looking for ya shigo hanu...so you are wondering if my own too don't click grin
lol. i'm just asking you fah! grin grin bawani magana
Re: Jinn Stories by zakir007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
Empiree:
So now the ayah is allegorical grin shocked shocked shocked I thought people like you dont believe in tawil. Anyways, anything else you said is your opinion.

You have comprehension problem. Reciting some Sura like Yasin and their effects on souroundings doesn't denotes evil. It rather signifies it mystical force.

For example if you take certain oral medication like ibrufopen, it does its job but it also capable of damaging your kidneys if you take it regularly. If that happens what do you do?. You go to emergency for remedy/operation/surgery. Same applies here. This is why they slaughter ram, sheep cow etc to remedy this side effect. We can go on and on about this. Ain't got time for argument.

You gotta be practical buddy. Yoruba people say "iroyin ko to amojuba". I hope my yoruba is right. I am a living witness to this in the 90s.

Ibuprofen is man made, thus imperfect. Allah’s word is perfect cos he is Allah
Re: Jinn Stories by haekymbahd(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Empiree:
I am Ijebu man...Ijebu-ode and the man himself. Was not born there though.
where do you stay in ijebu ode.
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
haekymbahd:
where do you stay in ijebu ode.
LOL...haven't been there in about 2 decades now. And I won't give possible location since this is faceless forum. I am sorry if this isn't good news for you
Re: Jinn Stories by haekymbahd(m): 12:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Empiree:
LOL...haven't been there in about 2 decades now. And I won't give possible location since this is faceless forum. I am sorry if this isn't good news for you
Aiit thanks

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by yongLord(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
continuation from the knowledgeable ones please........
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
yongLord:
continuation from the knowledgeable ones please........
You guys have been trying to resuscitate this thread lol cheesy
Re: Jinn Stories by yongLord(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Empiree:
You guys have been trying to resuscitate this thread lol cheesy
it's a very interesting thread, i wish it doesn't stop. Sir, U can continue dropping things 4 we learners here, pls
Re: Jinn Stories by Empiree: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
yongLord:

it's a very interesting thread, i wish it doesn't stop. Sir, U can continue dropping things 4 we learners here, pls
actually continuation or similar thread can be found at "Seeing Angels" thread. You can check that out
Re: Jinn Stories by yongLord(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Empiree:
actually continuation or similar thread can be found at "Seeing Angels" thread. You can check that out
ok sir, i'll check it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.