Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Jinn Stories - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jinn Stories (89706 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Jinn / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jinn Stories by deols(f): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2012
@tbaba, thanks for that explanation.
Re: Jinn Stories by Shankboye(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2012
Jarus: I think this is the aspect of Islam I know most about. I read a large quantum of materials on it and have many life experiences on.

This was one of the subjects in Islam that solidified my faith in Islam, although I never doubted this deen before.

Me too.... I learnt through my Alfa for 8 yrs and it made me blv more in Islam although I practice less now but I blv Islam is d only way... Jinn exist and are real , u just hv to find ur way around them because they are everywhere...there is no aspect in life that Islam did not touch..thank God I am a Muslim, I am so proud

7 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by BlueMurder(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2012
Jinns co-exist with us. Like us, there are good and bad jinns. The bad ones are agents of Iblis, and are used by wicked people, intent on wrecking the lives of their perceived enemies. Muslims should try and cultivate the habit of praying before doing just about anything. May Allah protect us from evil jinns and their patrons, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by ghazzal: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
amen.

If mr A, a muslim has a friend, mr B. Mr B is a christian but benefits from Mr A`s friendship while Mr A sees it as Ibadah. so the benefit becomes mutual i suppose.

Mr A realises some attitude of Mr B that speculates posibilities of being/becoming fetish - this i believe may incraese Mr As vulnerability cos of their friendship. is it ok to advise Mr A to keep away from Mr B puting in mind that Mr B benefits from mr A.

i think mr A can not talk about this to Mr B for some reasons i dont know..... ofcourse their friendship is not intimate but still close.
Re: Jinn Stories by teebright(f): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
What abt the issue of people having sex in their sleep,with an unknown Aήð sumtimes with people they know expecially their lover what are we going to say abt this kind of issue? I av heard lots abt dis kind of issue.what kind of effect is dat
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
sino: No personal experience, heard a lot of stories from my dad and also alfas in my hood.

I heard from my dad the possibilities of communicating with jinns, the process is quite fuzzy now, what i can remember is that you need a young person especially one who hasnt had any intimate relations with anyone. The young person can see and communicate with these jinns after many rituals and incantations(mostly the name of the jinns).
Some people use them to inquire about lost persons and also some people use them for other purposes like fortune or knowledge.

Heard about people being possesed by jinns as well, saw some few peeps who were said to have been possesed, them no dey ordinary o, crazy tins.

Now the info i got from an alfa, he told me he can give me some incantations i can do to call on a jinn, the timing and what i should do when eventually the jinn comes...he told me the jinn may come in form of a raging fire or a lion or some very dangerous creature, he said if i should get frighten then i would be in trouble(might go insane from there)...did i try it? Hell No, he(alfa) himself behaves funny, might well be thaat he himself is possesed lol. There are other stories, but i'll stop here...

I know you have something up ya sleeves, o ya lets hear.
Those are the deviant alfas i warned people to be wary of in thread on exorcism .

For 'good' or bad, Muslims are prohibited from using jinns . It is an expressway to shirk. Run away from that alfa pls
Re: Jinn Stories by siddiq202(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
teebright: What abt the issue of people having sex in their sleep,with an unknown Aήð sumtimes with people they know expecially their lover what are we going to say abt this kind of issue? I av heard lots abt dis kind of issue.what kind of effect is dat
I don't think anything is wrong with it except if you are coming from Yoruba point of view
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
tbaba1234: Interesting stories...

Let me share some of the ones i have:

I heard this one from Shaykh Hasan Ali, a personal experience for him, it happened in the UK:

They found an Old RAF building that had been deserted for 20 years, they were going to start using it as a madrassa. It is a big building so they started from one corner of the building. The plan was to slowly start using the rooms as they expand. The building by the way had 120 rooms and about three different halls. Massive, massive structure. It had an east and a west wing E.t.c.

They were utilising a few rooms (about 7 or 8 rooms) in the east wing. Of course the teachers told the young people not to go to the west wing. Shaykh Hasan was a young man then, and you know what happens when you are told not to go somewhere, that is when you want to go... SO he went with a few friends to the west wing at about 12 noon, there were about 8 of them. As they were walking, they can hear the doors banging, things opening , the whole works.... Of course, they ran away, reciting anything they could as they ran, you get the idea... grin grin... According to him, this place was really spooky (remember, this is at 12 noon)...

One of the young kids in the Madrassa, about 13 years old from bangladesh, he didn't know a word of english, Only spoke Bengali. Shy, little boy. Now this little boy is trying to become a hafiz of the Quran, at that point, he had only memorised one Juz. (Shaykh hasan says the boy is probably married with kids now so he doesn't mention his name)

One day, this little kid strays off to the west wing and he comes back. At first, no one takes any real notice of it. In the evening when they were reciting the Quran,

This little boy came up to his teacher with the Quran and says to him : Test Me!!! He doesn't say this in English, he says it in Arabic.... This is a boy that only knew bengali, the kid suddenly knows arabic.

The teacher looks at him and he is having a laugh, So he says: Alright, read from the 15th Juz

And the boy recites perfectly, the teacher is shocked... What is happening? He tests him from different parts of the Quran and this kid now knows the Quran and even challenges the teacher in speaking Arabic. All of a sudden, this kid has got great arabic. weird..

So they assumed, miracle of God, they didn't know what to think... grin grin Just wait!!

But this kid is acting really weird, he gets a hair clipper and shaves half of his head and leaves the other. The other kids are freaking out. The teacher grabs hold of him and shaves the other half.

He goes to bed, there are about 6 in a room... At about two in the morning, 5 of the other kids, come running out of the room screaming and banging on the principals door: Jinn, Jinn, Jinnn grin... The principal gets up, goes to the room and there is only one kid sleeping. The new arabic speaker.

The principal calms the kids and puts them to sleep again and after a little while same thing happens... The principal asks what is happening? They tell him that they hear something dragging its nails (or something) across the wall and saying the other boy's name... Let's say his name was Imran.... They hear nails across the walls and the name: Imran!!! shocked shocked (in a really spooky way)...

In the morning, the main teacher had decided that the kid was possessed and ruqyah had to be done. In ruqyah, what they usually do is to recite ayahs of the Quran and force the jinn out of the body. The evil Jinns can't stand the recitation of the Quran so they will leave.

There was a problem in this case though, this Jinn was a muslim, a believing Jinn. The Jinn was a hafiz of the Quran and knew arabic.

So when the teacher was reciting a part of the Quran, the jinn counters by reciting another part of the Quran neutralising the effect of what the shaykh was doing.

Apparently, the Jinn was a young jinn who decided that the best way to play was to enter the boy's body. grin grin

The shaykh was able to figure out that the young jinn was around with its family ( a whole group of jinns) in the west wing and they would be leaving in about a month.... The shaykh decided that the best way to get rid of the influence was to take this boy back home and leave him there for a month.

SO our Young Shaykh hasan Ali was in the convoy taking the kid back home, he tries to open the door on the highway but he gets a good scolding by the teacher (Shaykh who tried to do the ruqyah).

After a month, he comes back, a shy little kid... Didn't know a word of Arabic and had only on juz of the Quran memorised.

This is similar to the Sri Lankan boy story told by Dr Bilal Philips narrated which I relayed in the exorcism thread.

And like i mentioned, abandoned uncompleted buildings is one of their major dwelling places.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
tbaba1234: Interesting stories...

Let me share some of the ones i have:

I heard this one from Shaykh Hasan Ali, a personal experience for him, it happened in the UK:

They found an Old RAF building that had been deserted for 20 years, they were going to start using it as a madrassa. It is a big building so they started from one corner of the building. The plan was to slowly start using the rooms as they expand. The building by the way had 120 rooms and about three different halls. Massive, massive structure. It had an east and a west wing E.t.c.

They were utilising a few rooms (about 7 or 8 rooms) in the east wing. Of course the teachers told the young people not to go to the west wing. Shaykh Hasan was a young man then, and you know what happens when you are told not to go somewhere, that is when you want to go... SO he went with a few friends to the west wing at about 12 noon, there were about 8 of them. As they were walking, they can hear the doors banging, things opening , the whole works.... Of course, they ran away, reciting anything they could as they ran, you get the idea... grin grin... According to him, this place was really spooky (remember, this is at 12 noon)...

One of the young kids in the Madrassa, about 13 years old from bangladesh, he didn't know a word of english, Only spoke Bengali. Shy, little boy. Now this little boy is trying to become a hafiz of the Quran, at that point, he had only memorised one Juz. (Shaykh hasan says the boy is probably married with kids now so he doesn't mention his name)

One day, this little kid strays off to the west wing and he comes back. At first, no one takes any real notice of it. In the evening when they were reciting the Quran,

This little boy came up to his teacher with the Quran and says to him : Test Me!!! He doesn't say this in English, he says it in Arabic.... This is a boy that only knew bengali, the kid suddenly knows arabic.

The teacher looks at him and he is having a laugh, So he says: Alright, read from the 15th Juz

And the boy recites perfectly, the teacher is shocked... What is happening? He tests him from different parts of the Quran and this kid now knows the Quran and even challenges the teacher in speaking Arabic. All of a sudden, this kid has got great arabic. weird..

So they assumed, miracle of God, they didn't know what to think... grin grin Just wait!!

But this kid is acting really weird, he gets a hair clipper and shaves half of his head and leaves the other. The other kids are freaking out. The teacher grabs hold of him and shaves the other half.

He goes to bed, there are about 6 in a room... At about two in the morning, 5 of the other kids, come running out of the room screaming and banging on the principals door: Jinn, Jinn, Jinnn grin... The principal gets up, goes to the room and there is only one kid sleeping. The new arabic speaker.

The principal calms the kids and puts them to sleep again and after a little while same thing happens... The principal asks what is happening? They tell him that they hear something dragging its nails (or something) across the wall and saying the other boy's name... Let's say his name was Imran.... They hear nails across the walls and the name: Imran!!! shocked shocked (in a really spooky way)...

In the morning, the main teacher had decided that the kid was possessed and ruqyah had to be done. In ruqyah, what they usually do is to recite ayahs of the Quran and force the jinn out of the body. The evil Jinns can't stand the recitation of the Quran so they will leave.

There was a problem in this case though, this Jinn was a muslim, a believing Jinn. The Jinn was a hafiz of the Quran and knew arabic.

So when the teacher was reciting a part of the Quran, the jinn counters by reciting another part of the Quran neutralising the effect of what the shaykh was doing.

Apparently, the Jinn was a young jinn who decided that the best way to play was to enter the boy's body. grin grin

The shaykh was able to figure out that the young jinn was around with its family ( a whole group of jinns) in the west wing and they would be leaving in about a month.... The shaykh decided that the best way to get rid of the influence was to take this boy back home and leave him there for a month.

SO our Young Shaykh hasan Ali was in the convoy taking the kid back home, he tries to open the door on the highway but he gets a good scolding by the teacher (Shaykh who tried to do the ruqyah).

After a month, he comes back, a shy little kid... Didn't know a word of Arabic and had only on juz of the Quran memorised.

This is similar to the Sri Lankan boy story told by Dr Bilal Philips narrated which I relayed in the exorcism thread.

And like i mentioned, abandoned uncompleted buildings is one of their major dwelling places.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
teebright: What abt the issue of people having sex in their sleep,with an unknown Aήð sumtimes with people they know expecially their lover what are we going to say abt this kind of issue? I av heard lots abt dis kind of issue.what kind of effect is dat

This is mostly jinn at work too. I know women possessed by jinns who 'married' them, having intercourse with them. I know a lawyer that was affected and the jinm was cast out by Alhaji Akindele in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
siddiq202:
I don't think anything is wrong with it except if you are coming from Yoruba point of view

Bros, a lot is wrong with it o
Re: Jinn Stories by siddiq202(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Jarus:
This is mostly jinn at work too. I know women possessed by jinns who 'married' them, having intercourse with them. I know a lawyer that was affected and the jinm was cast out by Alhaji Akindele in Ibadan
Just hearing this for the first time....Are you saying that any intimate in ones dream is caused by jinn?
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2012

dreams could be as a result of a person's daily influences or their psychological state.

They could also be influenced by the unseen.

In order to prevent evil influences while sleeping, muslims recite the last three surahs(usually translated as chapters) of the Quran as well as ayatul kursi before going to bed, with that one is protected from evil in fluences.

2 Likes

Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
siddiq202:

Wet dreams are different from having intimacy with a spirit. I guess those who experience it are the ones who can explain to us better.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmm nawa o i thought diz kind thing happens only on Emmanuel tv. O chim o
Re: Jinn Stories by Joeblis(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
I remember in bording house days almost everday a muslim girl with jinns must manifest...the greatest one was when our old biology lab was about to be rehabilitated when the building was brought down you need see what hapend..almost all the girls stated manifesting even the ones we thought didnt have start their own madness..even boys too,that was the first i saw a boy manifesting..e take us almost five hours to catch just 3 boys....i notice somethng also these pple tend to have more physical power when manifstng.
Re: Jinn Stories by Joeblis(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Paxchal: Hmm nawa o i thought diz kind thing happens only on Emmanuel tv. O chim o
they are the same thing muslims call them jinns while christains call them evil spirit..they can also be casted out
Re: Jinn Stories by siddiq202(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Joeblis: I remember in bording house days almost everday a muslim girl with jinns must manifest...the greatest one was when our old biology lab was about to be rehabilitated when the building was brought down you need see what hapend..almost all the girls stated manifesting even the ones we thought didnt have start their own madness..even boys too,that was the first i saw a boy manifesting..e take us almost five hours to catch just 3 boys....i notice somethng also these pple tend to have more physical power when manifstng.
grin grin grin
Re: Jinn Stories by Joeblis(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
^^^No be joke...is flogging also a means of casting jinns out becos when this peeps are taking to the mosque na koboko tinz

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
siddiq202:
Just hearing this for the first time....Are you saying that any intimate in ones dream is caused by jinn?
No, there is wet dream. The jinn effect is more intense, more regular and closer to real than wet dream. The jinn comes regularly, communicates with his victim etc. What is called ok oru in yoruba myth.
Re: Jinn Stories by drstan(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Well this jinn story is not new to me, way back in secondary, it was hell to some muslim ladies, some times at night you will see them runing into the bush, shouting, and when this jinn come upon them, you need more strenght as a guy to hold them down, because they will become more powerfull, but the only good thing is that when you dont have any islamic name atached to your name and you are not from an islamic background, that evil demonic spirit can not come into you, because who is in you is greater than those in the world
Re: Jinn Stories by drstan(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Joeblis: they are the same thing muslims call them jinns while christains call them evil spirit..they can also be casted out
have you ever see a christian runing in the afternoon into the bush, or shouting, or manifesting, when they are not been pray for? Demonic spirit are difrent.. But jinn is only manifested ,by some muslim
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
drstan: Well this jinn story is not new to me, way back in secondary, it was hell to some muslim ladies, some times at night you will see them runing into the bush, shouting, and when this jinn come upon them, you need more strenght as a guy to hold them down, because they will become more powerfull, but the only good thing is that when you dont have any islamic name atached to your name and you are not from an islamic background, that evil demonic spirit can not come into you, because who is in you is greater than those in the world

LOl... what a joke!!

Jinns can affect anyone, muslim or christian... As much as you want it to affect only muslims , that is not the case.
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
drstan: have you ever see a christian runing in the afternoon into the bush, or shouting, or manifesting, when they are not been pray for? Demonic spirit are difrent.. But jinn is only manifested ,by some muslim

grin Abeg no take laff kill me.
What of those countless people on Emmanuel TV that go to TB Joshua because they think they have been posessed by spiritual husbands and evil spirits? Dem be Muslim?

I think your story is false by the way.
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Joeblis: ^^^No be joke...is flogging also a means of casting jinns out becos when this peeps are taking to the mosque na koboko tinz

Flogging might be a means of controlling them but it is not used in casting anything out.

The Quran is recited on the affected person and the Jinns are cast out by the power of Allah.
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Joeblis: they are the same thing muslims call them jinns while christains call them evil spirit..they can also be casted out

Not all Jinns are evil...

Jinns could be good or evil. Satan is a Jinn, his progeny and followers make up what you call satans or evil spirits.

Some Jinns are believers and serve God.
Re: Jinn Stories by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=16pt]YOU FELLOWS ARE SUCH SLAVES!

YOU DITCH OUR TRUE AFRICAN SPIRITS AND CALL IT BOKO, WHILE INSTEAD BELIEVE IN THESE FOREIGN ARAB SPIRITS/JINNS WHO HAVE NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER IN NIGERIA!

SLAAAAAAAAVES MUSLIMS ARAB SLAAAAAAAVES! SALVE ALERT! SLAVE ALERT![/size]
Re: Jinn Stories by Yeecar(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

YOU DITCH OUR TRUE AFRICAN SPIRITS AND CALL IT BOKO, WHILE INSTEAD BELIEVE IN THESE FOREIGN ARAB SPIRITS/JINNS WHO HAVE NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER IN NIGERIA!

Sure dis guy no dey posseced So undecided
PAGAN 9JA:

Sure dis guy no dey posseced So

1 Like

Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Yeecar:

Sure dis guy no dey posseced So undecided

Sure dis guy no dey posseced So

LMFSO!
Re: Jinn Stories by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Jarus:

please mr jarus I need ur help! How can I reach alhaji akindele. My mother has been possed withh jinn since 1999, I was just 15 and I am her 1st child. I reverted to islam 5yrs ago and I strongly believe in my deen. My younger brother is also a revert. I have been praying about this issue but I have been careful in seeking help because I don't want to get involved in shirk. Please I need help in performing rukya for my mum. She is presently in ibadan
Re: Jinn Stories by tbaba1234: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
figures: please mr jarus I need ur help! How can I reach alhaji akindele. My mother has been possed withh jinn since 1999, I was just 15 and I am her 1st child. I reverted to islam 5yrs ago and I strongly believe in my deen. My younger brother is also a revert. I have been praying about this issue but I have been careful in seeking help because I don't want to get involved in shirk. Please I need help in performing rukya for my mum. She is presently in ibadan

wow!
Re: Jinn Stories by maclatunji: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
figures: please mr jarus I need ur help! How can I reach alhaji akindele. My mother has been possed withh jinn since 1999, I was just 15 and I am her 1st child. I reverted to islam 5yrs ago and I strongly believe in my deen. My younger brother is also a revert. I have been praying about this issue but I have been careful in seeking help because I don't want to get involved in shirk. Please I need help in performing rukya for my mum. She is presently in ibadan

How do you know it's jinn and not something else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Are These Verses Really In The Quran? / Unmarried Hausa Couple Condemned For Posting This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.