Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234383 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
xzibukz: wot did u guys tink above dis, does it worth d price $60?
ok bro. I wud like to know the specifications. because $60 for that is too cheap. pls verify the following

Memory Card?

WLAN (wireless lan )?
3G , inbuilt SIm?

Processor? (Note if its below 500MH please dont buy.) this is because Andriod 4.0 has a lagging feature in 4.0 this made it slow. though their is a patch but be careful.

Apart from this its cool i like the body.

Pls is it via free shipppin? i wont mind if u give me the link.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Kpimp: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
wisemanj: my brother i m v much interested in importin some laptop frm eby but C.A charge is just too hi
That's why I have nt yet order since,cos it will nt make sense when one order an item and there won't be a profit.circuitatlantic high no be small,even myus no try.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Kpimp: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tonjeola1:
do i need to open account with ebay? because when i click on buy now option, it take me next page directing me to open account and you know ebay don't ship to Nigeria
U don't need to open account.just go to ebay and search for item u want,then go to circuitatlantic to fill the details of the item in the form field and order.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:

thanks qasminho.

.Well Not Much. the JEwlry SET cost $10.sometin roughly $11.

while the Earing cost $5. all was roughly $17.

I contacted the supplier and he told me if i buy above $15 my free shippin he wud give me tracking id and via hong kong post. but below $15 no tracking id.

Now due to the fact i wanted testing if GTBAnk Naira MasterCard works without token i then paid. and Hurray it worked.
for some minutes i didnt rcive any alert. so i quickly rush to the bank and verify my account balance. it then showed me two account balance.
LEDGER AND CURRENT AVAILABLE BALANCE.

LEDGER IS THE AMOUNT BEFORE U PAID. CURRENT IS THE AMOUNT AFTER ESCROW HAVE DEDUCTED THEIRS.

gud deal, Very best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:

then how did u go about the shipping? and payment?

Paid via ESCROW with my mastercard, shipping via DHL though costly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
wisemanj: hi bro i saw some used laptop on eby which got my attention i dot understand why CA charge v hi
amjust tired for the CA, though did something incredible to me for importing some chemicals through which I believe many are running away from doing so. sometime you just have to give it to them cos others are not competing really.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
hayoakins:

Paid via ESCROW with my mastercard, shipping via DHL though costly

wow dhl no be beans oooooooo. i bliv u shud b making a profit or the item price is far above shippin right?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
I do shipping straight from the Uk, if u have interest from any UK site. You can buzz me I would handle it for you and very good service charge. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2: ,

wow dhl no be beans oooooooo. i bliv u shud b making a profit or the item price is far above shippin right?

I took a crazy biz decision though cos the shipping cost was 48% of what I purchased
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
hayoakins:

The MOQ is real but you can play around it by telling the manufacturer, you want to order for sample first to validate the authenticity before ordering on a large scale, that was the scope I used to order for 5pcs of human hair instead of 100MOQ....still expecting my goods though.

Cheers

Sample orders are usually more expensive than the MOQ.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
chemashie: amjust tired for the CA, though did something incredible to me for importing some chemicals through which I believe many are running away from doing so. sometime you just have to give it to them cos others are not competing really.

CA is not childs play. their shipping cost is riduculous. To expensive to be true.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
hayoakins:

I took a crazy biz decision though cos the shipping cost was 48% of what I purchased

but have you gotten a seller in Nigeria Here? also what does the product do? i mean the solar / ac charger
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:
ok bro. I wud like to know the specifications. because $60 for that is too cheap. pls verify the following

Memory Card?

WLAN (wireless lan )?
3G , inbuilt SIm?

Processor? (Note if its below 500MH please dont buy.) this is because Andriod 4.0 has a lagging feature in 4.0 this made it slow. though their is a patch but be careful.

Apart from this its cool i like the body.

Pls is it via free shipppin? i wont mind if u give me the link.

This is the best spec you can get for this tab;

Item Type:Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:4GB
Screen Size:7"
Net Weight:0.6kg
Processor Manufacture:AllWinner
Touch Screen Type:Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency:Single Core
Memory Capacity:512MB
Feature:Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera
Operating System:Android 4.0
Display resolution:800x480
Cell Capacity:3100mAh
Model Number:
A13 MID Q88

Processor Model:
ARM Cortex-A8
Battery Life:3-4hours
Weight:320g
Processor Main Frequency: 1.0-1.2GHz
Feature:Wifi
...And ofcourse, it can be shipped free via china/hong kong post and you receive it in 15 - 60days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:

CA is not childs play. their shipping cost is riduculous. To expensive to be true.

Send the product link to hassanismail1st@gmail.com let's see it I can get it cheaper for you..
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
surveycash:

This is the best spec you can get for this tab;

Item Type:Tablet PC
Tablet Data Capacity:4GB
Screen Size:7"
Net Weight:0.6kg
Processor Manufacture:AllWinner
Touch Screen Type:Capacitive Screen
Processor Main Frequency:Single Core
Memory Capacity:512MB
Feature:Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera
Operating System:Android 4.0
Display resolution:800x480
Cell Capacity:3100mAh
Model Number:
A13 MID Q88

Processor Model:
ARM Cortex-A8
Battery Life:3-4hours
Weight:320g
Processor Main Frequency: 1.0-1.2GHz
Feature:Wifi
...And ofcourse, it can be shipped free via china/hong kong post and you receive it in 15 - 60days.
do u mean d tab is good? for that price?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls can someone tell me what to do if the seller doesn't offer free shipping to my country but offers it to other country
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
chemashie:
Pls go ahead & send to anyone that request for it. Do u kno dat two nairalanders still requested for it &i gave it to dem. The kudos should go to elmatteo for starting d thread.
I was working on some sites where to buy cheap clothes but discovered they are all scams.
Thanks Chemashie for your valuable posts and comments on importing, so far.
Please, could you kindly help me with the RELIBLE suppliers of Daylong or Kasea motorcycles from abroad which I would be buying from?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
Niiade: I do shipping straight from the Uk, if u have interest from any UK site. You can buzz me I would handle it for you and very good service charge. Thanks

do u see anyone asking for service charge before giving info here? if u can't share it free its better u keep it to urself. we aren't begging
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls wot does this means?

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jjjkkkooo: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Does anybody order things to Abuja?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by BelloSKK: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
kenniojo:

sent
Sir, please,also send me the list to belloaffiliatechecks@gmail.com.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Does anybody order things to Abuja?

u must be Gbari
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
xzibukz: pls wot does this means?
i think thats a ppromo code for discount am not sure please.

and if i may ask whats the name of your andriod device? and how did u root it to take screenshot?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
surveycash:

Send the product link to hassanismail1st@gmail.com let's see it I can get it cheaper for you..

email is noted. will reply u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:

and if i may ask whats the name of your andriod device? and how did u root it to take screenshot?
htc glacier,
go to playstore & download "screenshot"
mine was rooted through xda
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
xzibukz:
htc glacier,
go to playstore & download "screenshot"
mine was rooted through xda

ok thanks. cant really root mine for now
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Xpset:

do u see anyone asking for service charge before giving info here? if u can't share it free its better u keep it to urself. we aren't begging

Oga please calm down here, I don't understand what you want me to share, I pre-order items from the Uk thru a friend and bare the full cost and also pay him for his time spent on getting me the items, I take exception to that statement about begging, You don't expect me to give out his contacts details, its a service I provide not a company or a site that I can share the info. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:

yes that is what it is.. most online retailers have it. For instance, the standard fee for domain is $10 but with coupons, I can get them for $1, $2,$3 etc...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by enuelly: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2013
@chemashie.. Please do send me the Brazilian hair price list. nuelbassey1@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 1:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Has anyone bought anytin from dragstock the seem to have cheap and good laptops, the also ship to Nigeria and the accept liberty reserve

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.