Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (235824 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2013
I would like inputs from everybody, I am about to try aliexpress for the first time. I want to buy a Mifi Device from a store in china, they are offering free shipping thru DHL and EMS, they have good raating of 94 percent and feedback of 4.6.
I have two issues to tackle and seek opinion on, Firstly if I use Dhl would it be delivered to me directly and secondly I hope customs won't ask me to pay a fee to get the package from dhl. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade: I would like inputs from everybody, I am about to try aliexpress for the first time. I want to buy a Mifi Device from a store in china, they are offering free shipping thru DHL and EMS, they have good raating of 94 percent and feedback of 4.6.
I have two issues to tackle and seek opinion on, Firstly if I use Dhl would it be delivered to me directly and secondly I hope customs won't ask me to pay a fee to get the package from dhl. Thanks

From my evaluatiøn, 94 percent is JUST MANAGEABLE.
U av no issue with Custom (if U r not ordering in containers) as DHL ships Door to Door!
Hope this helps.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
yemozee: chemanshie please i need price of brazillian hair....secondly i am having trouble getting uba africard,they keep directing me to different branches saying they cant access the sight.please which othe card is good and whats the requirments.i have a gtb mastercard naira and i dont know if it can be used
my email is whytee26@yahoo.com

sent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please can someone show me a nice refurbish laptop on ebay/amazon!thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
BelloSKK:
Sir, please,also send me the list to belloaffiliatechecks@gmail.com.

sent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello guys, I want to import this portable washing machines from Alibaba but I dont have the capital to buy them in large quantities from there as it is required. I can manage to start with 10,11,12,13

What is the best way to go about this,
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Activityj: Please can someone show me a nice refurbish laptop on ebay/amazon!thanks
go there and type that keyword into the search bar... you are good to go.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

Your spec is incomplete without PRICE. If not > $220, good

thanks bro,
its $208/pcs. though not eligible for free shipping. most importantly, I can't see anything like 3g inbuilt.
can u please leave me an email on o.edafiaga@gmail.com with ur phone number. thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
2sexy: Hello guys, I want to import this portable washing machines from Alibaba but I dont have the capital to buy them in large quantities from there as it is required. I can manage to start with 10,11,12,13

What is the best way to go about this,

why not try idea according to chemashie which states that you negot as though you can purchase in larger quantity and you ask for a few just for proof of authenticity and quality, that way you will still pay the price as though you are buying in bulk. I did and it worked.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho:

From my evaluatiøn, 94 percent is JUST MANAGEABLE.
U av no issue with Custom (if U r not ordering in containers) as DHL ships Door to Door!
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much, I would check for better rating then sir, A friend once tried getting a phone from an uncle, only for DHL to send a message that he needed to pay custom duty of 35000 before he can get his phone. Reason why I asked.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Funkymallam(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
hahk'ma:
please can someone check for me if this specification is good to go, though I didn't find anything like sin card slot.

2013 New! Ainol NOVO 9 FireWire
Quad-Core Tablet PC 9.7 inch Retina
2048x1536 pixel Jelly Bean 2GB RAM
10000mAh battery
Quick Details
Color: Black/White
Type: Tablet PC
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
(Mainland)
Screen Size: 9.7"
Products Status: Stock
Brand Name: Ainol
Battery Life: 10 hours
Hard Drive
Capacity: 16GB
Processor Main
Frequency: 1.6GHz
Memory
Capacity: 2GB
Feature:
Bluetooth, Wifi,
Webcams, Multi
Touch,...
Touch Screen
Type: Capacitive Screen
Model Number: Novo9 FireWire
Weight: 1.3kg
Processor Type: ARM Cortex-A7
Quad-Core 1.6GHz
Processor
Manufacture:
ARM Cortex-A7
Quad-Core ...
Operating
System: android 4.1.1
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging
Detail: 28*3*24
Delivery
Detail:
This is pre-order ,we will
have this product in stock
at first.
Specifications
1.Ainol Novo9 Firewire
2.9.7inch Retina 2048x1536 pixel screen
3.Quad core CPU
4.2GB RAM
5.1000mah battery

This spec is good and Aino is areliable name.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Funkymallam:

This spec is good and Aino is areliable name.

thanks but does it mean it has inbuilt 3g? from what you see.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
hahk'ma:

thanks but does it mean it has inbuilt 3g? from what you see.

No, No sim card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
hahk'ma:

why not try idea according to chemashie which states that you negot as though you can purchase in larger quantity and you ask for a few just for proof of authenticity and quality, that way you will still pay the price as though you are buying in bulk. I did and it worked.
thanks... I will do that...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

No, No sim card.

thanks
oh how I wish it has card slot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi guys, stumble upon this 3piece/lot android tablet pc, the 3 cost 206 USD (DHL shipping inclusive), Some of the specs are shot below. The main thing is, it doesnt support Built in 3g!
Is it a gud deal to have these?

Urgent replies please.....

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Qasminho: Hi guys, stumble upon this 3piece/lot android tablet pc, the 3 cost 206 USD (DHL shipping inclusive), Some of the specs are shot below. The main thing is, it doesnt support Built in 3g!
Is it a gud deal to have these?

Urgent replies please.....

Not bad.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade:
Thank you very much, I would check for better rating then sir, A friend once tried getting a phone from an uncle, only for DHL to send a message that he needed to pay custom duty of 35000 before he can get his phone. Reason why I asked.

May be the Uncle did the shipping as Reciever pays, I'v got items Shipd here(tru china post), it even arrived the PostOffice and I didnt pay A dime to retrieve it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

Not bad.

Thanx boss, should Order these in 3 days tym. So help me God
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Taiw(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
i just picked up the products i ordered last thursday from chrisvicmall.The shipment was fast but they still need to improve on their services. They made a mistake in one of the items i ordered but its no big deal on my part...keep it up

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eddiegracia(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think guys should be careful when ordering for an android tab on aliexpress, even when it shows sim slot, be sure it supports phone calling before making order, if that's really part of the function you wanted.

I can't call with the android tab I got from aliexpress, even with the sim slot.. But all other functions are working perfectly. So Guys, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by teeboy4x(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by teeboy4x(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Taiw: i just picked up the products i ordered last thursday from chrisvicmall.The shipment was fast but they still need to improve on their services. They made a mistake in one of the items i ordered but its no big deal on my part...keep it up

where is d location?

or is it a USERNAME?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-7-VIA8650-Mini-Notebook-Netbook-Android-2-2-800MHz-256MB-4GB-Wi-Fi-Black-/380540599500?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item5899fcbccc#payId
check out this mini laptop

It's 7 inches Netbook, U'l get better ones when U play around a litle bit more. 10.1inches should be ok at that price. IMHO
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
eddiegracia: I think guys should be careful when ordering for an android tab on aliexpress, even when it shows sim slot, be sure it supports phone calling before making order, if that's really part of the function you wanted.

I can't call with the android tab I got from aliexpress, even with the sim slot.. But all other functions are working perfectly. So Guys, be careful.

Great advice, I was gona clarify that cuz I'v been playing around the Tablet Pc sect for months.
Having SIM SLOT döesnt guarantee call while PHONE CALL tablets are very different, they have inbuilt 3g (Browsing without the use of external modem ), 2g (Phone Call and SMS) feature, they are just pretty costly as I do narrow my search to DHL, EMS and UPS Shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-7-VIA8650-Mini-Notebook-Netbook-Android-2-2-800MHz-256MB-4GB-Wi-Fi-Black-/380540599500?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item5899fcbccc#payId
check out this mini laptop

No disrespect meant. I dont need to check it to conclude it's a toy.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
eddiegracia: After going thru the manual that came with it, I have not been able to communicate via calling with the android tab I got, but it has a sim slot which enables me to insert my sim and also I can browse the internet, but I can't make or receive calls... Is it possible for an android tab which have sim slot and cannot make or receive call? Oga surveycash, and the gurus abeg make una help me with this ooo
@ eddiegracia. Yes! It is possible for tablet to hv sim slot n won't be able to make phone calls. Most 9.7'' tablet wit sim slot can't make phone calls. Reason i think they ar stil in 'beta' stage. 7'' tablet wit sim slot that can't make phone cals. Reason, is manufacturer error.
I would love to know yr tablet name n size.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guys,

I'll be ordering this tablet in bulk (100pcs) on Monday 14 January, 2012. This is the best spec I have seen for its price. I am looking fellow interested members here to team up to buy this tablet. Personally, I need 40pcs.

Features:

Webcams,Multi Touch,G Sensor,Camera 1.3mp,FM,OTG,Ultra Slim
7 inch Capacitive Screen + Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandy
Wifi + 1.2GHz, 512MB DDR ,8GB HDD
External 3G dongle supported and Ethernet with adapter
Built-in 3D Accelerator. Powerful 3D gaming
Bateery 4.5-5.5 hours
Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel ,POWERPOINT, PDF
Price: $49
MOQ - 5pcs
Shipping fee -Free via China Post
Delivery Time: 20 - 35 days from date of order
Payment method: Bank deposit
Payment Deadline: 11/01/2012
Contact: mobile: 08050568713 e-mail - hassanismail1st@gmail.com

Interested, contact me ASAP.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:

No disrespect meant. I dont need to check it to conclude it's a toy.
what do you mean? Do you mean i have been joking here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
gurujoe:
@ eddiegracia. Yes! It is possible for tablet to hv sim slot n won't be able to make phone calls. Most 9.7'' tablet wit sim slot can't make phone calls. Reason i think they ar stil in 'beta' stage. 7'' tablet wit sim slot that can't make phone cals. Reason, is manufacturer error.
I would love to know yr tablet name n size.

I can't really say much without seeing the description of the tab in question. And about manuals, they are useless. Have you confirmed delivery? If No, there is hope if the item is not as described!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
maxibrainz:
what do you mean? Do you mean i have been joking here.

No sir. Most mini laptops running on Android OS are toys. Looking @ the link, the spec is very very low and will be unfit for usage for 18years plus.

But, you can go ahead to buy it to confirm if you dont believe me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (101)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.