Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234472 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
surveycash:

I'm sorry to hear this. I am never a fan of VISA card cos of bad reviews from people. Secondly, the customer care are always in a hurry and as such will fill in wrong details. I got an Africard but never used it for once when I logged in and found that my name has wrongly written. I complained and they told me to manage it.

They'll sort out the issue but the harm has been done already.

Thanx for the words, really soothing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
2sexy:

This the problem with this UBA Africard thing... till date, I cant log into my online account. What I usually do is to pay in the money as if say na kolo I dey use because I cant seem to withdraw as well. Well, I never get their time sha...

I've never gotten an issue with loggin in as my online balance stil remain intact when I checked it earlier today. Thanx anyway

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
gowaga68:
Am happy for you, hope all is well now? Well i would like to know more on brazillian virgin hair and remy what is the diffirence between them?,which color moves well in Nigerian Market(e.g:lagos,abuja market) and lastly how much does it cost in those markets? Cos am looking at shipping some few virgin hair and some gps trackers for a start.
@all kudos to you for all the great work done here. As for the Newbies like me always try reading from page 1 before asking questions.

we cant do all for you bro...what moves(sells) in my area may not move in your area...carry out feasibility study and make necessary Business decision.

for the difference btw Remy and Virgin, i dont know how to explain, kindly google it as there is also a third variant though not as popular as Remy and Virgin.

Price should be determined by the force of demand of supply within your area...but with the goal being not crashing the market price

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzibukz:
Pls try to be spending little time on 2go pending d time u gt bb or Android.
you can also download it to ur symbian fone

No problem boss. Am gona call U while going online. My intro will be EL-KAY CEE from NAIRALAND.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho:

No problem boss. Am gona call U while going online. My intro will be EL-KAY CEE from NAIRALAND.
noted sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by webdarkghost(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
YAHOO YAHOO!! My Nigerian homeys, the face of cyber fraud has changed and now very easy with my techniques. I know many guys out there are trying to earn a living in difficult terrain. Cyber security is stepped up so you gotta watch your back. I can teach you how to hack bank accounts anywhere in the world, parse through SQL, MySQL, SQLite, ORACLE... and whatever databases exist out there using SSH sessions and Reconnaissance attacks. Few software, few codes, few tweaks and your digging the bills. Hey this is real but very expensive. Need my services, mail me but make sure you got $100 to risk, but hey it's worthy risk.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
webdarkghost: YAHOO YAHOO!! My Nigerian homeys, the face of cyber fraud has changed and now very easy with my techniques. I know many guys out there are trying to earn a living in difficult terrain. Cyber security is stepped up so you gotta watch your back. I can teach you how to hack bank accounts anywhere in the world, parse through SQL, MySQL, SQLite, ORACLE... and whatever databases exist out there using SSH sessions and Reconnaissance attacks. Few software, few codes, few tweaks and your digging the bills. Hey this is real but very expensive. Need my services, mail me but make sure you got $100 to risk, but hey it's worthy risk.

If you need a flatmate in hell, try somewhere else...everyone of us here wanna earn a legit living...we are set to change Nigeria and re-write her history for the better.

Yahoooo sure pays but you are surely gonna pay back with interest sooner or later, if you escape it, posterity will surely catch up with your unborn generation so why make them suffer for the crime they never committed?...look elsewhere dude

Cheers!

9 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bajugbajug(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
surveycash:

You wasted so much space yet your spec was incomplete without the price. We have seen the spec. So?
$160
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
pls can someone tell me how to chat whith chrisvicmall on their website?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by freelinks: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
bajugbajug: $160
From what I saw,dat spec make sense
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by saudatu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
The guy that said you shld run from the TAb does he have experience. i told d house of MID android that works well. iTs china. Somebody also suggeted Ainol. But i can vouch for MID. Its on aliexpress.
Thank you bro. I will check it out.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by luckynas(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
I have been able to buy and pay for goods from many sites, and i also have access to a few good USA sites that sell at wholesale prices and can ship to Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
luckynas: I have been able to buy and pay for goods from many sites, and i also have access to a few good USA sites that sell at wholesale prices and can ship to Nigeria.
Oya yarn us o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Akins02324: the custom wants u to appear for wat?

I no know ooo. Na wetin DHL tell me be that ooo. I'm going there 1st thing tomorrow morning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
bajugbajug: $160

I no like am. No in-built 3G, so expensive
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
yemozee: Instead of replying someone who is called xspet or upset which he always is,I would like to tell the house that i have just ordered a set of watches from aliexpress and mini laptop from circit atlantic.Waiting patiently for my goods.Action is better than getting upset always.
how much did u pay 4 the laptop and shippin fee tru CA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Niiade(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
surveycash:
I no know ooo. Na wetin DHL tell me be that ooo. I'm going there 1st thing tomorrow morning.
I recall talking about this issue a few days back. Cant wait to know the outcome surveycash.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
unclenna: I will not call you for now. Letz do the business here so that others will learn too.
Answer this:
Am about placing my order the weight is 1CBM/283Kg. How will you clear it when it gets to the wharf and how much will you charge?. Secondly are you a certified agent. Hope you will not give the job to another person to do thereby increasing the cost.
Hope to hear from you.
Unclenna
cool cool
[color=#000099][quote author=unclenna][color=#990000]thanks for ur response.i wil start answering ur questions frm here.yes,am a certified and competent clearing agent wit cognate years experience.Concerning the cost of clearance,there are some certain information i wil need frm u and that is what wil determine the cost of clearing.Ask ur shipper which shipping line is he going to use and the port of discharge,is it apapa port or tincan?Secondly,what is content of the cargo to determine the duty rate ?supply me answers to these two questions and lets start frm there.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ifecx4real: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Niiade:
I recall talking about this issue a few days back. Cant wait to know the outcome surveycash.

Surveycash, what did you import that they want to see you?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
surveycash:
its anoda way of extorting money from importers sha.just go there first and hear frm them bt i hope ur guds ar nt contraband sha?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2013
ifecx4real:

Surveycash, what did you import that they want to see you?

Na tablets ooo. See am here https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2013
Akins02324: its anoda way of extorting money from importers sha.just go there first and hear frm them bt i hope ur guds ar nt contraband sha?

Contaband ke? shocked shocked. O ti oo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2013
surveycash, are u sure it is custom officials or NDLEA officials cos d last time i used dhl to ship my tablet, i had d same prblem in wc i was invited to their office in MM airport in lagos, they askd all sort of questns like how did i pay 4 d tablem,my ID card and after series of questns,my goods was cleared and i was told to go that i wil receiv my goods in d addres i used,so even afta clearin u,they wil nt release ur tablet 2 u instantly.my litu contrbtn...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gowaga68: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2013
hayoakins:

we cant do all for you bro...what moves(sells) in my area may not move in your area...carry out feasibility study and make necessary Business decision.

for the difference btw Remy and Virgin, i dont know how to explain, kindly google it as there is also a third variant though not as popular as Remy and Virgin.

Price should be determined by the force of demand of supply within your area...but with the goal being not crashing the market price

Cheers!
thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall has poor customer service, the seller told me they have received my order and not even a message from Chrisvicmall to confirm it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 9:12am On Jan 11, 2013
hayoakins:

Cheers!
ayoakins,pls can u give an idea of hw to knw the current price of thd hair in one's area.take 4 an example,i stay in ibadan is it by going to hairdressers shop to ask,by going to stores or how.pls this wil b very helpful to people like me witout marketin idea bt wilin to learn.thanks in anticpatn of ur positiv response.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2013
Akins02324: [color=#000099]
akins02324 please educate us on wat it takes to ship to nigeria. Like d papers involved,cost,how to choose a shipper and all that. How best can a small scale importer like me minimixe cost and make beter profit.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2013
cashkid: ayoakins,pls can u give an idea of hw to knw the current price of thd hair in one's area.take 4 an example,i stay in ibadan is it by going to hairdressers shop to ask,by going to stores or how.pls this wil b very helpful to people like me witout marketin idea bt wilin to learn.thanks in anticpatn of ur positiv response.

Engage some ladies in your area and also engage some of the wholesalers and retailers of human hair and not Synthetic hair in your area... Guy! Do away with shyness...they would think you wanna buy it for your fiancee/wife so you got to have enough info to like the inches, colour etc. to aid your mission.

Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2013
cashkid: ayoakins,pls can u give an idea of hw to knw the current price of thd hair in one's area.take 4 an example,i stay in ibadan is it by going to hairdressers shop to ask,by going to stores or how.pls this wil b very helpful to people like me witout marketin idea bt wilin to learn.thanks in anticpatn of ur positiv response.
my friend u hav to go to stores where thy sell weavon and u also hav to go to hair dresser saloon ask if they wil buy brazillan hair u most be friend wen doin this

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2013
C. whyte:
Chrisvicmall has poor customer service, the seller told me they have received my order and not even a message from Chrisvicmall to confirm it.

The seller is right. We have received your product. Please next time tell the seller to write your Chrisivcmall username on the carton of the product. They didn't write any name on it and it makes it hard for us to know which seller has the product.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2013
hayoakins:

Engage some ladies in your area and also engage some of the wholesalers and retailers of human hair and not Synthetic hair in your area... Guy! Do away with shyness...they would think you wanna buy it for your fiancee/wife so you got to have enough info to like the inches, colour etc. to aid your mission.

Cheers cheesy
thanks very much,really appreciate ur kind and humble gesture.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2013
wisemanj:
my friend u hav to go to stores where thy sell weavon and u also hav to go to hair dresser saloon ask if they wil buy brazillan hair u most be friend wen doin this
thanks 4 ur response

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.