Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234361 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2013
surveycash: slowly & steadily...
***singing*** My container oh oh oh, My container don dey Germany
cheesy cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2013
I need a low price laptop 4 my personal use in ebay, it maybe fairly used or new one. Pls can sum1 link me up with one on ebay?.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by signature2012(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Same thing to on circuit too,i want o get some use BB tru dem,buy is alwaz bidding,plz anyone with better understanding on hw to go about it shud kindly xplain.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
My latest order before my card got blocked. I've even been given TRACKING Number

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
signature2012: Same thing to on circuit too,i want o get some use BB tru dem,buy is alwaz bidding,plz anyone with better understanding on hw to go about it shud kindly xplain.

Go to ebay, search for Ur desired item with BUY IT NOW option, the copy the link to CircuitAt.....

here is a sample of curve2 with BIN option

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330839936088;jsessionid=9EFCF34FC6295D09A277AE7CFFA8CADA?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2FMobile-Phones-Communication-%2F15032%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D330839936088%26_rdc%3D1

try such
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho: My latest order before my card got blocked. I've even been given TRACKING Number
bro go gt whatsapp mo relate ooooo

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by lordaustin(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
hayoakins:

Bro, you can send me an email tradezoneng@gmail.com and we continue from there.

Cheers!

you've got mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzibukz:
bro go gt whatsapp mo relate ooooo

no p boss,
Got Ur number, will add U as soon as dat pady returns ma bb.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sessytony(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
U guys dat bought human hair thru chrisvicmall av refused 2 tell d house aw much u were able 2 sell a piece wit it's equivalent inches. Dis is necessary to avoid wrong price and pollution of d mkt
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho:

no p boss,
Got Ur number, will add U as soon as dat pady returns ma bb.
do u notice ilorin p.o is shut down.
av u ever use chrisvicmall b4?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzibukz:
do u notice ilorin p.o is shut down.
av u ever use chrisvicmall b4?

I pass tru it yestde buh my mind was pre-occupied and I cldnt notice it (Just called my brother around and he confirmed the shutting). I'v nt used CVM b4, DHL is next that I wana use.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho:

I pass tru it yestde buh my mind was pre-occupied and I cldnt notice it (Just called my brother around and he confirmed the shutting). I'v nt used CVM b4, DHL is next that I wana use.
do u think the shutting wont affect our incoming good?
If a sellee place $70 for a goods & am ordering 10pices of the goods,will I multiply d shipping fee by the pices am ordering or wot?
Did anyone knows what medium chrisvicmall delivered goods to customer outside Lagos, they themselves didn't know what to say about this question except for their bra bra bra.wish circuitatlantic start procuring from china,japan & u.k
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by yemozee: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
Instead of replying someone who is called xspet or upset which he always is,I would like to tell the house that i have just ordered a set of watches from aliexpress and mini laptop from circit atlantic.Waiting patiently for my goods.Action is better than getting upset always.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
yemozee: Instead of replying someone who is called xspet or upset which he always is,I would like to tell the house that i have just ordered a set of watches from aliexpress and mini laptop from circit atlantic.Waiting patiently for my goods.Action is better than getting upset always.
How much is the total cost of the laptop including shiping, what type of laptop is it? and where your location
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jjjkkkooo: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
saudatu:
Thank you . Can you pls tell me why?
The guy that said you shld run from the TAb does he have experience. i told d house of MID android that works well. iTs china. Somebody also suggeted Ainol. But i can vouch for MID. Its on aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzibukz:
If a sellee place $70 for a goods & am ordering 10pices of the goods,will I multiply d shipping fee by the pices am ordering or wot?
Did anyone knows what medium chrisvicmall delivered goods to customer outside Lagos, they themselves didn't know what to say about this question except for their bra bra bra.wish circuitatlantic start procuring from china,japan & u.k

If you are living outside Lagos, your product will be sent to you through one of Nigeria transport service like GUO, Young Shall Grow, ABC, etc.That is the medium we use to deliver outside Lagos
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hayoakins(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
ifecx4real: a seller with 8804 Transactions
99.1% Positive Feedback
are i safe with buying from the seller?

using common sense tool is a very necessary , 99.1% is a good rating but note;
what is the number of those that ordered the product, juxtapose the number with the feedback, use that to evaluate the seller because if a seller only sold an item and the one buyer gave a nice feedback, the seller gets 100% and how sure are you that the buyer is not his relative perhaps in another country?

Common sense matters too and am as new as you are in this biz.

Cheers.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
Niiade:

Thank you for that surveycash, can I get to contact you and send u the details of the mifi device. Would be waiting

hassanismail1st@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
[quote author=Akins02324][/quote]

Arrived and for the 1st time, custom wants me to appear before the release of my goods.Hmmn
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gowaga68: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
hayoakins: Guys @last Maggie or whatever her name has finally shipped my 100% human hair today...when do you think i will get it...to be shipped via DHL..is it possible for me to get it tomorrow?
Am happy for you, hope all is well now? Well i would like to know more on brazillian virgin hair and remy what is the diffirence between them?,which color moves well in Nigerian Market(e.g:lagos,abuja market) and lastly how much does it cost in those markets? Cos am looking at shipping some few virgin hair and some gps trackers for a start.
@all kudos to you for all the great work done here. As for the Newbies like me always try reading from page 1 before asking questions.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
xzibukz:

It will definately affect our goods.

As for SHIPPING FEE, some are per piece while few have FIXED shipping fee. Try choosing the quantity U want 1st and see if the ShippingFee will rise!

As for CVM, its like they send tru ABC TRANSPORT buh I can tel ma Broda at Orile to get Ur orders frm their ALABA Office and fwding it here wont be a Problem I gues.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bajugbajug(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
pls help me check out this pc tablet specification
Specification

Model

Visture i7S

Operation System

Google Android 4.0

Screen

7" TFT screen

Resolution

800 *480 pixels

CPU

MTK 6577 Dual Core Cortex A9 / 1.2 GHz

GPU

Quad-Core Mali400

RAM

512M DDR3

Nand Flash

4G

Webcam

2.0M Back camera AF/0.3mp front camera FF

Wireless

Wifi 802.11 b/g/n

GPS

Built in high sensitive GPS module

3G

Built in HSDPA/WCDMA 2100/900; GSM 900/1800; phone call, internet

Bluetooth

Built in Bluetooth 2.1+EDR

G-sensor

Support

Power

Battery

Rechargeable 3000mAh 3.7V battery.

Working Time

5~7 hours

Power Device

AC Adapter Input 100/240V

Device Specification

Color

Front black, Back white

Dimensions

9.5mm×198mm×122mm

Net Weight

390g

Software Support

Office

Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel

Email

Gmail, POP3/SMTP/IMAP4

Others

Multi-Media

Video

AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV etc.

Audio

MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC etc.

Picture

JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF.

E-Book

PDF, TXT etc.

Ports

1 x Micro USB

1 x 3G SIM card slot

1 x TF Card Slot

1 x 3.5mm audio jack

What's in the box

1 x Tablet PC

1 x USB Cable (For Charge with PC, and PC data transfer)

1 x Earphone with Built in Mic

1 x USB Charger (Optional)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho: House, I thought I must let you guys know these,

I was ordering for tablet pcs yesterday, at the course of payment, I filled in my data, then I was re-directed to a VISA VERIFICATION page to AUTHENTICATE my card (surprised cuz that was the 4th tym I'l use the card of recent), they showed me a form and I Filled in the info they requested (after confirming the page is secured) which includes, SIGNATURE PANEL CODE, CARD HOLDER DATE OF BIRTH, CARD EXPIRY DATE, MOBILE NUMBER, It wasnt funny When I was told the info i entered doesnt match the ones on their database, therefore, they blocked my acount and I couldnt complete that very deal. So much angered, I tried again, same thing. They gave me a number to call, worst yet, they wiped my credit without saying a word. I slept last nite an angry dude!

Couldnt wait much as the Cock crows, I then go to the UBA branch where I signed up for the card, after several minutes of explanation to the dude in the customer care sect that led to VERBAL exchanges (he thought I gave the wrong info which I argued against), seeing the confidence in me, he later calmed and told me to write a letter to the Manager which I did immediately, he then told me to Check back on Tuesday.

1 thing is, I checked my balance online and it was intact buh am nt ok as I need to finalize the deal.

I'm sorry to hear this. I am never a fan of VISA card cos of bad reviews from people. Secondly, the customer care are always in a hurry and as such will fill in wrong details. I got an Africard but never used it for once when I logged in and found that my name has wrongly written. I complained and they told me to manage it.

They'll sort out the issue but the harm has been done already.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
bajugbajug: pls help me check out this pc tablet specification
Specification

What's in the box
1 x Tablet PC
1 x USB Cable (For Charge with PC, and PC data transfer)
1 x Earphone with Built in Mic
1 x USB Charger (Optional)

You wasted so much space yet your spec was incomplete without the price. We have seen the spec. So?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
surveycash:

Arrived and for the 1st time, custom wants me to appear before the release of my goods.Hmmn
the custom wants u to appear for wat?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho: House, I thought I must let you guys know these,

I was ordering for tablet pcs yesterday, at the course of payment, I filled in my data, then I was re-directed to a VISA VERIFICATION page to AUTHENTICATE my card (surprised cuz that was the 4th tym I'l use the card of recent), they showed me a form and I Filled in the info they requested (after confirming the page is secured) which includes, SIGNATURE PANEL CODE, CARD HOLDER DATE OF BIRTH, CARD EXPIRY DATE, MOBILE NUMBER, It wasnt funny When I was told the info i entered doesnt match the ones on their database, therefore, they blocked my acount and I couldnt complete that very deal. So much angered, I tried again, same thing. They gave me a number to call, worst yet, they wiped my credit without saying a word. I slept last nite an angry dude!

Couldnt wait much as the Cock crows, I then go to the UBA branch where I signed up for the card, after several minutes of explanation to the dude in the customer care sect that led to VERBAL exchanges (he thought I gave the wrong info which I argued against), seeing the confidence in me, he later calmed and told me to write a letter to the Manager which I did immediately, he then told me to Check back on Tuesday.

1 thing is, I checked my balance online and it was intact buh am nt ok as I need to finalize the deal.

This the problem with this UBA Africard thing... till date, I cant log into my online account. What I usually do is to pay in the money as if say na kolo I dey use because I cant seem to withdraw as well. Well, I never get their time sha...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2013
Akins02324: @ unclenna,i can assist u as a clearing agent wit d clearing of ur goods as soon as it arrive nigerian port.Or i take u through d process while u pay for my service.it wld be beta if u cn do it dis way jst to maximize profits.U cn cal me on 0 8 1 8 6 1 1 6 3 1 5.
I will not call you for now. Letz do the business here so that others will learn too.
Answer this:
Am about placing my order the weight is 1CBM/283Kg. How will you clear it when it gets to the wharf and how much will you charge?. Secondly are you a certified agent. Hope you will not give the job to another person to do thereby increasing the cost.
Hope to hear from you.
Unclenna
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jjjkkkooo: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
But, hw do they secure ones transaction? i just used my card to buy something from aliexpress, they did not even ask for card pin, which means anybody can use my card with little info about me without even knowing my pin. Is this secured? Even our local ATM asks for pin. I used dollar account atm card of Standard Chartered. I m expecting my goods in 2 weeks time. I used Fedex for shipping. Thank to all u guys. El Matteo, more grace to ur elbow.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho:

It will definately affect our goods.

As for SHIPPING FEE, some are per piece while few have FIXED shipping fee. Try choosing the quantity U want 1st and see if the ShippingFee will rise!

As for CVM, its like they send tru ABC TRANSPORT buh I can tel ma Broda at Orile to get Ur orders frm their ALABA Office and fwding it here wont be a Problem I gues.
Pls try to be spending little time on 2go pending d time u gt bb or Android.
you can also download it to ur symbian fone
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-nc6220-Laptop-1-60GHz-512MB-RAM-40GB-HD-XP-PRO-WiFi-CDRW-DVD-/221174954648?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item337f0dfa98
I may go for that and use my friend that is coming back soon to bring it home......at least 5 or 10 pieces.... cool cool...No charger
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
unclenna: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-nc6220-Laptop-1-60GHz-512MB-RAM-40GB-HD-XP-PRO-WiFi-CDRW-DVD-/221174954648?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item337f0dfa98
I may go for that and use my friend that is coming back soon to bring it home......at least 5 or 10 pieces.... cool cool...No charger
*sold* were u d one that bought all the 5?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.