Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234375 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2013
osca123:
akins02324 please educate us on wat it takes to ship to nigeria. Like d papers involved,cost,how to choose a shipper and all that. How best can a small scale importer like me minimixe cost and make beter profit.
Thanks
thanks for ur question,concerning the issue of how to select a shipper,i wil advise u,u ask him these questions,which shipping lines is he using?what is the cost of shipping to Nigeria (depend on the volume of ur cargo,)With my own proffesional idea,try like 2 to 3 shippers at the same time,ask for their shipping quote,i mean charges and the ETA(Estimated time of arrival).frm there u shld be able to choose the one dat suit ur needs.Regarding the issue of paper work,u dnt nid any except in a bank when u are doing transfer,that is when u wil be ask to open a FORM M.which is meant for transfer purposes.but on ur shipper side,u shld xpect a BL (bill of lading)frm him before the arrival of the vessel because that is what u wil use in processing custom documents before ur guds cld b released.the bst way for u to maximise profit is when u bring ur guds by sea bt it requires patience because of d time frame.hope hav answered u?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2013
osca123:
akins02324 please educate us on wat it takes to ship to nigeria. Like d papers involved,cost,how to choose a shipper and all that. How best can a small scale importer like me minimixe cost and make beter profit.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by mrnicek: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2013
Please anyone who has received the picelist of brazillian hair should please send to my email mrniceekk@yahoo.com Thanks alot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gowaga68: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2013
mrnicek: Please anyone who has received the picelist of brazillian hair should please send to my email mrniceekk@yahoo.com Thanks alot
bro it would be better you search it your self that would give you more info.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2013
House where is GUYANDROID
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2013
One thing I have noticed are those people who were clamouring for price list of brazillian hair.

Honestly, I would prefer that we get creative with different products insteas join and already saturated market.

Take a look at what happened to the pure water business.

In world business, the early birds make the muolah, if you know what I mean.

Here is tip:

Look for a less competitive but profitable niche...

Carryout a market research to ascetain the level of saturation and competition

Buy the product

Sell your product with good marketing system in place.

Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2013
steve10: House where is GUYANDROID
I need that guy oooo make him come make we discuss that mini machine
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by rettdowgmailc(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2013
samsolite: Help me. somebody!
@Samsolite the name of the battery inec useed is ZINOX so go for that...

Please people I need somebody that can repair Laptop external battery (INEC BATTERY) urgently please call 08028920935, 08060962830
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bayils(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Akins02324: thanks for ur question,concerning the issue of how to select a shipper,i wil advise u,u ask him these questions,which shipping lines is he using?what is the cost of shipping to Nigeria (depend on the volume of ur cargo,)With my own proffesional idea,try like 2 to 3 shippers at the same time,ask for their shipping quote,i mean charges and the ETA(Estimated time of arrival).frm there u shld be able to choose the one dat suit ur needs.Regarding the issue of paper work,u dnt nid any except in a bank when u are doing transfer,that is when u wil be ask to open a FORM M.which is meant for transfer purposes.but on ur shipper side,u shld xpect a BL (bill of lading)frm him before the arrival of the vessel because that is what u wil use in processing custom documents before ur guds cld b released.the bst way for u to maximise profit is when u bring ur guds by sea bt it requires patience because of d time frame.hope hav answered u?

Inδeed an indepth Concise explanation there....' i even learnt Maxiline is δe best line as regards shipping to Nigeria 28 to 30 days or thereabout........'
Tnx for dis wonderful Contribution!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bayils(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
luckynas: I have been able to buy and pay for goods from many sites, and i also have access to a few good USA sites that sell at wholesale prices and can ship to Nigeria.

That's really a nice outcome there' αbout yθur research quo' though most USA sites ђαve being able to come across with Very good dealio' decline shipping to Nigeria!
Won't yθu think it will be rather Imperative letting δe whole thread know those USA site that accept shipping to Nigeria...? By dropping it for Prompt checking.
Regards'
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Akins02324(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bayils:

Inδeed an indepth Concise explanation there....' i even learnt Maxiline is δe best line as regards shipping to Nigeria 28 to 30 days or thereabout........'
Tnx for dis wonderful Contribution!
yes maerskline is the best regarding the fastest shipping to Nigeria bt is quiet xpensive compare to other shipping lines.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
cashkid: surveycash, are u sure it is custom officials or NDLEA officials cos d last time i used dhl to ship my tablet, i had d same prblem in wc i was invited to their office in MM airport in lagos, they askd all sort of questns like how did i pay 4 d tablem,my ID card and after series of questns,my goods was cleared and i was told to go that i wil receiv my goods in d addres i used,so even afta clearin u,they wil nt release ur tablet 2 u instantly.my litu contrbtn...

You are on point. Just returned from there. I am waiting for the delivery. In fact, let me call them sef.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
blink182: this thread has become really long and reading through to get an answer isn't as easy as it used to be. If you know the answer, just say it.

I suggest an ebook should be created with a free download link. Maybe with weekly updates. Is it a good suggestion?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
cashkid: ayoakins,pls can u give an idea of hw to knw the current price of thd hair in one's area.take 4 an example,i stay in ibadan is it by going to hairdressers shop to ask,by going to stores or how.pls this wil b very helpful to people like me witout marketin idea bt wilin to learn.thanks in anticpatn of ur positiv response.
you ve mention every strategies, that what i did.
Blessing 2013!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chyke007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
luckynas: I have been able to buy and pay for goods from many sites, and i also have access to a few good USA sites that sell at wholesale prices and can ship to Nigeria.
Hello Luckynas pls could you help me with a list of the good USA sites that do sale at wholesale prices and ship to nigeria. My email address is chikezie772@gmail.com. I'd appreciate your help in this regard. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
idee.esperanza:

I suggest an ebook should be created with a free download link. Maybe with weekly updates. Is it a good suggestion?

As for me? No.
No one will waste time on creating ebook for FREE plus Nigerians dont appreciate such. The serious minded fellows will do everything it takes to stay glued to these PRICELESS infos here.

No ebook
No downloading

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Qasminho:

As for me? No.
No one will waste time on creating ebook for FREE plus Nigerians dont appreciate such. The serious minded fellows will do everything it takes to stay glued to these PRICELESS infos here.

No ebook
No downloading

Good! As for me, I'm so much updated because I read this thread everyday. Even as I donot have the money to start my importation, I wont be starting as a novice when I'm ready. Going back to previous pages isnt such an headache. I take this as my seminar, hence I'm always with my jotter & pen. I have gone thru all the pages twice & its no big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bayils(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
surveycash:

You are on point. Just returned from there. I am waiting for the delivery. In fact, let me call them sef.
But pls lemme quickly ask this very Question' according to Cashkid explaination αbout how they also inviteδ him to The MM airport there at lag' for clarificationS wђen he also shipped in thorough DHL' tablets to be precise' is this how they'll keep inviting someone for clarifications at there port... When am not shipping through seaports.......? Or is it basically on tablets........ Moreover why δo they invite yθu in δe first Place...??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Bayils(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Good! As for me, I'm so much updated because I read this thread everyday. Even as I donot have the money to start my importation, I wont be starting as a novice when I'm ready. Going back to previous pages isnt such an headache. I take this as my seminar, hence I'm always with my jotter & pen. I have gone thru all the pages twice & its no big deal.
Love yθur zeal to learn bro' nevermind those suggesting that an e-book should be createδ for this thread' something that yθu can easily flipeδ through pages απδ gain what yθu could quickly grabeδ through δe experience being shared by fellow importers here'...... δe problem is dat our people don't wana learn' Anymore that's δe principal reason behind their falling to δe deceit crappy ebooks being sold by δe so called info-marketers (who claims to be an expert importer) of which they re not!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
surveycash:

Na tablets ooo. See am here https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet

so if am in abuja they will ask me to come to Lagos because of android. rubbish
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by cashkid: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
wisemanj:
my friend u hav to go to stores where thy sell weavon and u also hav to go to hair dresser saloon ask if they wil buy brazillan hair u most be friend wen doin this
thanks once again bt is it advisable to av a sample at hand incase to prove originalty of wat u are abt to offer to them?thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
hello @ all, please kindly help to ascertain this specs abeg una ooo.
Model No. : Description: Product Specification: 7inch TABLET PC / MID Y-M07B TABLET PC 7" tablet, MTK6577 1.2GHZ CPU, Android OS 4.0, WIFI, HDMI, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth. CPU: MTK6577 dual core, Cortex-A9, 1.2GHz OS: Android V4.0 Display: 7" TFT, high Resolution 1024*600 Pixels Touch screen: capacitive screen, 5 point touch RAM: 1GB DDR3 SSD: 8GB storage Picture: camera: front: 0.3M pixels camera back: 2.0M pixels camera WIFI: IEEE 802.11.b/g/n standard G-sensor: supported GPS: Built in GSM/3G(dual sim card slot): GSM 900/1800, WCDMA 850/1900/2100 Bluetooth: Support BT 3.0HS+BT 4.0 LE(Bluetooth calling、Bluetooth earphone、Date transmission)TF card: 1-32GB I/O: mini USB, HDMI, Dual Sim card, TF card, Earphone, Mic, DC in Battery: 3000MAH, 4.5 hours working
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Bayils:
Love yθur zeal to learn bro' nevermind those suggesting that an e-book should be createδ for this thread' something that yθu can easily flipeδ through pages απδ gain what yθu could quickly grabeδ through δe experience being shared by fellow importers here'...... δe problem is dat our people don't wana learn' Anymore that's δe principal reason behind their falling to δe deceit crappy ebooks being sold by δe so called info-marketers (who claims to be an expert importer) of which they r

Thanx!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Na wa o. Who the hell suggesting creating an ebook?That person never ready.

At an international forum for domaining, I have ready a particular thread about 200 pages.... Una dey here dey complain.

BTW, do you have 2read everything in one day?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
hahk'ma:
hello @ all, please kindly help to ascertain this specs abeg una ooo.
Model No. : Description: Product Specification: 7inch TABLET PC / MID Y-M07B TABLET PC 7" tablet, MTK6577 1.2GHZ CPU, Android OS 4.0, WIFI, HDMI, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth. CPU: MTK6577 dual core, Cortex-A9, 1.2GHz OS: Android V4.0 Display: 7" TFT, high Resolution 1024*600 Pixels Touch screen: capacitive screen, 5 point touch RAM: 1GB DDR3 SSD: 8GB storage Picture: camera: front: 0.3M pixels camera back: 2.0M pixels camera WIFI: IEEE 802.11.b/g/n standard G-sensor: supported GPS: Built in GSM/3G(dual sim card slot): GSM 900/1800, WCDMA 850/1900/2100 Bluetooth: Support BT 3.0HS+BT 4.0 LE(Bluetooth calling、Bluetooth earphone、Date transmission)TF card: 1-32GB I/O: mini USB, HDMI, Dual Sim card, TF card, Earphone, Mic, DC in Battery: 3000MAH, 4.5 hours working

The specs are much ok, whatz da price?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
2sexy: Na wa o. Who the hell suggesting creating an ebook?That person never ready.

At an international forum for domaining, I have ready a particular thread about 200 pages.... Una dey here dey complain.

BTW, do you have 2read everything in one day?

I tire O. No mind em jare. Itz called PURE LAZINESS. If one cant read a 65 paged thread, what on earth will make em read a 325paged ebook?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by godstino(m): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
wow! i nvr knew this thread existed...thumb up to the op
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
pls house, I need answers to this questions :
1.Do chrisvicmall charge $10 per every order I make
2.Do they charge $5 per kg for combinations of my orders?
3.if am ordering 5 different items, do they charge $10 service charge for thw whole order or individually
4.do anyone knows their exchange rate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.