Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? (1227 Views)

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? / ———— ————— — Please If Am Waiting For Love Where Should I Be? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2012
Hey Nairalanders, those of you who have been lucky to find true love, help a brother out pls. I'm in search of true love, the one I thought I had has gone! How did you find true love if you've found it already. If you're like me, pls shut up and say nothing!

Where can I find true love?
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Is there really a place one can find true love? True love is not subjective to a place. You can find true love anywhere. Just be patient and it will come without forcing it. You can start by looking out in church, place of work, cinema etc.

I met mine at my place of work and she has been a blessing to be cos I even proposed to her last week and it was such great moment for us.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by k2039: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Go to a stipper club, trust me you will find truest love.

1 Like

Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2012
Stripper club is definitely a place not to go in search of true love! OVER RULED!!!!

@2goodbobo

I agree there is no particular place to find true love but just want to get a few ideas on how you found yours! Insights is what am after not necessarily suggestions!
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2012
You came here lamenting a month ago that ur g.f of 4 yrs dumped u.you also said u aint dating in the near future so as to heal and face ur work...why did u change ur mind already,sounding desperate like a lady??

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2012
binger: You came here lamenting a month ago that ur g.f of 4 yrs dumped u.you also said u aint dating in the near future so as to heal and face ur work...why did u change ur mind already,sounding desperate like a lady??

Running your mouth like a hungry cry baby man, relax! Looking to pick a fight this morning bro? Either say something constructive or hold your peace! Let me worry about my life (Career, love life etc) while you worry about yours Okay?

#Change my mind like I ever hinted that#
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Vince77(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2012
First of all u hv to b ready to gv out true love so dat u can hv it frm som1 else. Keep ur mind strait abt wat u really want.Be strong. Dnt rush into a girl cos u THINK she is a good girl.try n make frnds wit grls first den frm there u can kw abt her. Dnt jst fall for a grl so much like dat b4 u get to kw. Her real self.it cld lead to heartbreak. Friendshp shld be d base of every relationshp.I mean REAL FRIENDSHIP nt jst kwin a little abt someone. There is an extent u wil b frnds wit a girl, u dnt need to woo her directly anymr. Wish I cld explain beta bt I jst hp u understnd a little of wat I mean.
Hey, I neva said it wld be easy bt u hv to go an extra mile if u want somtin authentic.
Remember to pray always.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2012
Vince77: First of all u hv to b ready to gv out true love so dat u can hv it frm som1 else. Keep ur mind strait abt wat u really want.Be strong. Dnt rush into a girl cos u THINK she is a good girl.try n make frnds wit grls first den frm there u can kw abt her. Dnt jst fall for a grl so much like dat b4 u get to kw. Her real self.it cld lead to heartbreak. Friendshp shld be d base of every relationshp.I mean REAL FRIENDSHIP nt jst kwin a little abt someone. There is an extent u wil b frnds wit a girl, u dnt need to woo her directly anymr. Wish I cld explain beta bt I jst hp u understnd a little of wat I mean.
Hey, I neva said it wld be easy bt u hv to go an extra mile if u want somtin authentic.
Remember to pray always.

Thanks man, I appreciate your sensible comment and it's really helpful!

1 Like

Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Abujafood:

Running your mouth like a hungry cry baby man, relax! Looking to pick a fight this morning bro? Either say something constructive or hold your peace! Let me worry about my life (Career, love life etc) while you worry about yours Okay?

#Change my mind like I ever hinted that#
No one is looking for a fight bro? Seems u need a lot of time to reason and comprehend a reply or u stop thinking backward...True love u say?,you can find it anywhere as long as u keep ur rigid mind open to love.Peace!

1 Like

Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by luvmijeje(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Op if u can answer d following question truthfully u may or mayn't find ur true luv?
1.Are u some1 dat see women as nothing but sex object?
2.Are u some1 dat believe if he has money he can get any girl?
3.Are u some1 dat believe if he doesn't see a girl's pant he wont give his all?
4.Are u some1 who believe if a girl doesn't have figure 8,he wont bother asking her out?
5.Finally are u responsible,faithful,Godly,respectful and discipline?
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
binger: No one is looking for a fight bro? Seems u need a lot of time to reason and comprehend a reply or u stop thinking backward...True love u say?,you can find it anywhere as long as u keep ur rigid mind open to love.Peace!

Why didn't you start your initial reply with this instead? What did it cost you to say something constructive?
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
luvmijeje: Op if u can answer d following question truthfully u may or mayn't find ur true luv?
4.Are u some1 who believe if a girl doesn't have figure 8,he wont bother asking her out?
JAMB 2013(Leaked questions)
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
luvmijeje: Op if u can answer d following question truthfully u may or mayn't find ur true luv?

Actually I'm nice to a fault! I'm more interested in a lady's wit, attitude and character than her appearance although appearance is also important. I can't stand girls that act like money is more important than other people's welfare so once I notice a girl is materialistic or covetous I just pull away! I respect women who respect themselves, those who lack dignity and character lose my respect and trust.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by luvmijeje(f): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bros binger wetin happen,na u I ask?
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by luvmijeje(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Op ans d last question.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by luvmijeje(f): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Op I want u 2 ans d no 5 questn,if u can ans truthfully and is in affirmative then u ve done most of d job,just be patience coz u re a dream guy 4 every lady dat know d true worth of a man.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
luvmijeje: Bros binger wetin happen,na u I ask?
hian! Dear luv,i only joked with it nah *seems lyk am the only one that slept well last nyt*
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
You don't actually search for love, it finds you. You just wake up one day and realise that you want a certain person so much that he/she feels like gravity. No matter what you do and no matter where you go, you are pulled in her direction
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
binger: why did u change ur mind already,sounding desperate like a lady??
so what do u call hitting on girls on NL? grin
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: You don't actually search for love, it finds you. You just wake up one day and realise that you want a certain person so much that he/she feels like gravity. No matter what you do and no matter where you go, you are pulled in her direction

Yeah, thanks man I've actually thought the same way too. I was only hoping to hear of other experiences or ways one could find it.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abujafood:

Yeah, thanks man I've actually thought the same way too. I was only hoping to hear of other experiences or ways one could find it.
Na so
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Abujafood: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na so

??
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abujafood:

??
Wetin?
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by UjSizzle(f): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: You don't actually search for love, it finds you. You just wake up one day and realise that you want a certain person so much that he/she feels like gravity. No matter what you do and no matter where you go, you are pulled in her direction
hmmmmmm
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so what do u call hitting on girls on NL? grin
lol...have i ever hit on u? Was i desperate?
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by P4VS20: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
start with yourself man. if u dont truly love yourself first, you setting yourself up for disaster. we spend soo much time focused on loving others or finding someone to love us that we loose the point of truely loving ourselves first. so love yourself first and u will realize u dont even have to search for true love, you guys will bump into eachother. infact the more you search the more you look like a hungry wolf. lol, i dont think ladies re looking for a guy on the prowl but a guy well rested!. my view.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
binger: lol...have i ever hit on u? Was i desperate?
I never said me...I jus mean a lot of guys on this forum like saying women are desparate wen they are the ones fond of hitting on a woman they have never seen before or someone they r not even sure if it is a woman at all
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by P4VS20: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I never said me...I jus mean a lot of guys on this forum like saying women are desparate wen they are the ones fond of hitting on a woman they have never seen before or someone they r not even sure if it is a woman at all

thats harsh mondi....kilode! lol
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by specialguest(f): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2012
The bank, you can start from there
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I never said me...I jus mean a lot of guys on this forum like saying women are desparate wen they are the ones fond of hitting on a woman they have never seen before or someone they r not even sure if it is a woman at all
okay...well,those guys are either playing around or just looking for a way to get acquainted to the lady...but few times,they act out of desperation.
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2012
binger: okay...well,those guys are either playing around or just looking for a way to get acquainted to the lady...but few times,they act out of desperation.
I knw they are the nice ones who jus want to get acquainted...but I'm talking about the ones that do it it the intention to "date" the person
Re: In Search Of True Love! Where Do I Start From? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I knw they are the nice ones who jus want to get acquainted...but I'm talking about the ones that do it it the intention to "date" the person
Ehen! What else is the forum meant for-discussion and dating...some got married after meeting here,just by chatting...

(1) (Reply)

He Dumped Me……. Thank god / Someone Help Me!....... I Need Real Love... / Observe By A Doctor Of Oposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.