Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? (1027 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Of Nairaland...upload Your Pictures (please Don't Fake) / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Winnergal(f): 2:15am On Feb 11, 2008
So what d'you guys do with your ex-girlfriend/-boxfriend's pictures? Do you burn them or what?
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Dreloaded(f): 2:22am On Feb 11, 2008
people are so paranoid

My ex has my pics, why would I ask for them back
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by almondjoy(f): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2008
No, he can keep them to remind him occasionally of what he missed and what I got rid off! cool
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Rebellious(f): 2:27am On Feb 11, 2008
Why should I? Let him do whatever with it.
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Dreloaded(f): 2:39am On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

No, he can keep them to remind him occasionally of what he missed and what I got rid off! cool

Aint that the truth grin
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by buzzgonz(m): 2:44am On Feb 11, 2008
maybe but its good to have your pictures back remember "you no no who bi who" i don talk oh.
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by almondjoy(f): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2008
buzzgonz:

maybe but its good to have your pictures back remember "you no no who bi who" i don talk oh.

That is attaching to much importance to the person in question. If you make it a big deal, then it becomes a big deal. People should "NEVER" give in to any form of blackmail. Even if the pictures involved nudity---he can have them and self-service off for all I care. No one ever died from having their pictures used without their permission. It might be a little embarassing, but what the heck? Life goes on. I won't sweat it.

He ain't getting one red cent from me, that's for sure and he can go to the Enquirer for all I care. I will send the Enquirer even better ones! cool

Who cares?
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by josiekims(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

That does it, thats the answer,    The only but perfect answer
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by jkpretty(f): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2008
Me o, i could be childish i some ways o. I'lld love to have my pics back, Infact sef all of them. Cos i might have given him the best pictures, dat i might certainly not want to loose. grin. But isn't it just funny if i say "Give me back my pics" LMAO
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Rebellious(f): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2008
yeah. You'd be like "erm, so now we're are no longer dating I want to have ALL of my pictures back because you might decide to do some black magic on them. That includes the picture of me in your mind" lol Just them them go. . .they are digital anyway, I hope.
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by jkpretty(f): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2008
Rebellious:

yeah. You'd be like "erm, so now we're are no longer dating I want to have ALL of my pictures back because you might decide to do some black magic on them. That includes the picture of me in your mind" lol Just them them go. . .they are digital anyway, I hope.
heheheheheheh haahhaaah!

Lol, Or probably steal it from his collection when one senses the show is almost over & if u have his password u'll delete the ones on net grin
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Faitymine(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2008
No need to have them back guys.
It's stands as a reminder!
grin grin grin
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by iice(f): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2008
almondjoy:

Word!
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by squirrel20(f): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
DIDN'T TAKE MINE BACK, WHY WOULD I ANYWAY.
ONLY GOD KNOWS IF HE STILL HAS THEM
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by PERVERT9: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
why not,i dont want any girl to take my pics to ijebu or their village for jazz
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by Pitokwe(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2008
I just keep mine and references to them
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by RDynamite(f): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
People still think like this? embarassed
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by PERVERT9: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2008
A letter to Ex-Girl Friend

Dear Monisha,

Thanks for being my love for one and half years, when you receive this letter I believe you might have selected a

new boy friend and started enjoying your dating. Every lovers needs to struggle a bit to get a boy friend or girl friend.

Monisha … In order to recover your missing, I got another girl from next street & as you know this is my forth love,

from all my past experiences I have learned a lot. When the love blossoms everyone starts writing love

letters,[b] you know very well… I have written many love letter to you , and writing a love letter in poetic way is

not so easy nowadays MONISHA , and it's a time consuming work, In order to avoid all this I need all my

lover letters back so that I can put corrector and send to my new girl friend , please send it back to me , I don't

have poetic references or any photocopy of these letters. Another thing MONISHA, I have given you one cute

photo of mine , can you send it to me please , you know better that this is the only photo I look very cute &

handsome and this photo I have taken when I was in my very first love.

And also, during my 1 ½ years of love days I have spend lot of monies for impressing you , I am attaching

a list of expenses which I request you to clear it at the earliest.

The expenses are as follows: Lunch / Dinner ; 895, Cool Drinks 2938 Rs, Snacks 5645 Rs. , Juice 3845 Rs.

Cinema 1235Rs. Internet Chatting 1499 Rs. , Mobile 2546 Rs. Petrol 4255 Rs. Gift Items 7850 Rs, - Grand

Total : 30,708 rs (in Words : Thrity Thousand Seven Hundred and Eight Rupees).

Please try to clear the above amount so that I can spend these monies on my new girl friend, and more over if

you have any of my gift lying with you, am ready to take these packs in half prices. Please calculate the value

of packs left over and deduct it from the above statement of account.

I am enclosing herewith your love letters (Weigh around 4 Kg) so that you no need to write again to your boy

friend and your photo so that you can give to your new BF.[/b]
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by TheSly: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2008
now that its over between us. . .pls return my pix to me ok. . . . . . . now tell me isn't that a stupid sentence?

well as for me. . .i dont even like taking pix neither do i give it out unnecessarily cool

ima just burn the ones with me (her pix) and to hell with my pix that are still with her. . .i dont care. . cool
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by saucekid(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2008
and why would i do that?
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by tobaaro(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2008
@PERVERT9,
your letter is d funniest and most hilarious thng i've evr seen on Nairaland grin grin

Especially where d guy requests 4 his letters because writing letters in a poetic way is Time Consuming ds days?? LMAO, ROFLMAO
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by noel76(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2008
@topic, y ll u do dat, while u were enjoying d relationship u neva tot of d possibility of break-ups. then u can as well return d sex u hav had while d relationship lasted. pics ni pics ko shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Take Back Your Pictures After You Part Ways? by uspry1(f): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2008
After broke-up, i shredded all ex-bf pixs, love letters, email address that i do not wish to be reminder!!!

(1) (Reply)

Am I Expecting Too Much?/a Sister Needs Ur Advice. / Why Women Are Sometimes Illogical / Save A Soul: HIV Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.