Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target (9615 Views)

National Assembly May Pass 2016 Budget Next Week — Jibrin / National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
calebo101: Oh Lord my GOD, may this come to pass. May they bomb and kpoof them all. Theives, robbers in flowing adagba, may this come to pass and i would forever praise your name. May innocent citizens not only bear the brunt of this useless economy, oh Lord my God may terror be extended to the executive, legislative and judiciary. This i pray.....

A big Amen to this

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Aphrygian(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
I expected dis to have happend before making d news nah.headline wil just be like dis 'NIGERIA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY BOMBED KILLING 100 SENATORS,200 HOUSE OF REP MEMBERS ND OTHERS IN CRITICAL CONDITION

4 Likes

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
If that's it nobody would be shouting terror! For the most obvious thing those are people at the national assembly who molested the country to it present state. Those are the people who need to be targeted by the Boko Haram not the going against Western education thing.

They have my vote for this one!

Let it be clear to all sundries, I am not saying I support terrorism!
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Egbagirl(f): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
djeezy: We sympathize with National assembly. Please endure the bombings, it's normal. Be rest assured you're in our prayers.

hahahahahahhaha. nice one!
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by lumeneng22: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fear north law makers, no be today them predict am na. It is you people gaan they surpose to attack big time.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by younglad007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Afta all the laws they have implemented,afta all the bills they passed,afta donating some amount of there hard end money to flood victims this is how they are going to end so unfortunate.Nigerians are really going to miss them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by RedLight1: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Aphrygian: I expected dis to have happend before making d news nah.headline wil just be like dis 'NIGERIA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY BOMBED KILLING 100 SENATORS,200 HOUSE OF REP MEMBERS ND OTHERS IN CRITICAL CONDITION
grin grin
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
I say we arrest Rep. Rafael Nnana for arousing the fears in the Legislooters and also on the grounds that he spoke like someone that is Privy to the targets Boko Haram wishes to hit in the coming days. I mean, lets just assume it was Buhari that gave such a warning what would the Laptop gang have told us? "Oh, Buhari the chief terror sponsor has indirectly given directives to Boko Haram just because hes not in Govt."

Abeg, arrest Ogbeni Nnana immediately and let him explain to us how he came upon such a brilliant idea that, for once, is making most Nigerians look like supporters of terror.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by skyfall: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
That'd be one good news before the end of the year. Kill all of 'em bas.tards.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by DANILSA(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
tunapawizzy:
AMEN AMEN AMEN IN MOHAMED NAME
lipsrsealed
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by oyin50(f): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wipe them off, eliminate them, kill their families, their cooks, cousins, pets, dogs, cats any living thing in alliance to those vampires. Amennnnnnnn. Aminnnnnnnn.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Naijapikin1: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Watch out for the movie premiere: FEAR FACTOR (chronicles of the three arms zone) season1. Werz my popcorn? cool

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Naijapikin1: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
oyin50: Wipe them off, eliminate them, kill their families, their cooks, cousins, pets, dogs, cats any living thing in alliance to those vampires. Amennnnnnnn. Aminnnnnnnn.
hahahahahaha o baby ur vexin o... Ashually me thinks dia pets eat beta dan sum naija professors, so y not? Le‘em go as wel.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ypzilanti: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Nigerias problems eventually catch up on all of us, no matter how highly placed.

Kidnapping, armed robbery, bombing, assasination, bad roads, poor aircraft maintianace, bad health facilities...

Plenty options to meet your maker before your time.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by salolo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
when they fail to do what is right, why should not they be attacked?[/size][size=8pt][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
If it was only them that were targets, then I would sleep better.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by oyin50(f): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Naija_pikin 1: hahahahahaha o baby ur vexin o... Ashually me thinks dia pets eat beta dan sum naija professors, so y not? Le‘em go as wel.
you need to physically witness this loot, not media assumptions then you will know Nigeria is totally fractured.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by ipromise: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
I am not supporting the house though,but if BH should strike national house of assembly? Who
Image are they destroying? is ïŧ all the members that are bad? Are we not indirectly supporting terrorism?..changes will çðӎҿ but not through the uses of violent..say no to terrorism.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Freiburger(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
It is sad that most Nigerians don't even care about what's going on with their own government, how will they care about you if you don't give a d..m about the security threat they 're facing?
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Melancholy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
GEJ:definately the respective security agencies are on top of the situation.GBAM!!!
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by RedLight1: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
ipromise: I am not supporting the house though,but if BH should strike national house of assembly? Who
Image are they destroying? is ïŧ all the members that are bad? Are we not indirectly supporting terrorism?..changes will çðӎҿ but not through the uses of violent..say no to terrorism.
forget anybody that deals with our terrorists in power will be regarded as hero
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
It is very obvious there is nothing worth telling about this publicity stunt to put fear on the legislatures. Being the people who molested the country to its present state it is clear they would be afraid of any terrorist plan to attack the national assembly!

We are likely to see few attendance with time from the day of the announcement of the terror plan.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nosyke(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
The HOR member that aroused the fear must be a product of a failed educational system and f.uk.tard
Sagamite: If it was only them that were targets, then I would sleep better.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by yinkard4me(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Senators, make una no worry, nothing mega.... Goodluck Jonathan wil condemn d bombing afta... Na norms
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why the fear They are up to the task.

GEJ always tells us they are on top of the situation. Smh.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dear Legislators,
There's nothing to fear we are on top of the situation.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
berem: If they are scared,what do they expect ordinary nigerians who don't have bodyguards and security personnels to do? cry cry cry

Imagine, b4 you can buy 3 orderlies you have to part with 500k monthly to state commissioner's office. Then talk of their feeding.

These people are using Nigerians.
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by slimfit1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
If these virgin hunters start facing(attacking and u no the B word) the NASS and the so called politicians they will get my support I ll even vote for there party. Pls virgin hunters leave innocent Christians alone they are not your problem the politicians are thank u feel free to oppose me or disagree its your right don't expect a response thank you.

1 Like

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by survival1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Boko haram will neva attack HOR or d lyk because dey are d main brains behind all their activitist.

3 Likes

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by bmasz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why am I not happy. Is it because the deeds has not yet been done. Why am I happy, is it because there is a silver lining in the sky. This news is bitter sweet in my ears. It would been better for me to hear that a bomb wiped out all the big guns in Nigerian politics during one of those their extra ordinary meeting prior to election. I sleep tonight knowing that- "we might have succeeded". My dear EXECUTIVES, its not yet over. We the masses we definately have the last laugh
Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by Blueboy0402: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dear Boko Haram,
I was told that you want to bomb the NASS and HOR. I've never been your fan because you have been killing innocent christians who are suffering the same way you are suffering. Why do you waste your bombs and rocket launchers on the poor masses?

I don't know the authenticity of this news but if it is true, then be rest assured that I'll be your number one fan. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target by 3kay945(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
djeezy: We sympathize with National assembly. Please endure the bombings, it's normal. Be rest assured you're in our prayers.

grin grin
bombing happens everywhere is just your turn to experience it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor / I Am An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku Abubakar / I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.