Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (27534 Views)

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus. / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by IBROHIM: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Skii: Christians wont even trip at this kinda thing..but trust some brothers from another religion, by now they would have burnt churches, gathered their jobless selves together to protest, burnt country flags, chanted "death to blah blah"... slogans etc etc...

The question am posing here is; guys what if xtians are responsible for this? Are u people so daft? Where in the post did they say muslims are responsible. We may not take shit always but you can agree with me that we are no trouble makers! THINK NOT DRINK!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by GentleNaaz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ds is nt blasphem, ds is an ordinary picture. I cant c cross, INRI, nails, etc. Seun rename ds topic , i beg u in d name of jesus d only christ n way 2 GOD
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
ochukoccna: What's blasphemous about this?
Was Jesus the only one crucified in history?
Have you no recall of thieves crucified too on both sides of Him?
I tbink the artist is just pointing how he's the scapegoat for American politics &economic woes since he's a blackman.

thank u sir! They also refusd 2 c dat his outstretch hands is holding apart d curtain dat covered d seal of d president. He z also in blue suit (showing d class he belongs 2 in life).
My ppl perish cos of lack of knowledge!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by RedLight1: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
honiye: Stale news.... Stop making mountain out of mo hills, somebody is only trying to be artistic while the pranksters called media turned it to something else.
yeah true coz u are too enlightened.. Buh try that prank with our brothers in religion of peace
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Opoki(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmm... Passing.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by GentleNaaz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
ejifranks: heading to the nearest mosque around me at katsina ala...with grenades and bombs....somebody got to die for this grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy u no b christain at alllllllllllllll
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by 2million1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
rafhell: we will not go about killing and fighting.
we leave the fight for God
God bless u brother
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by RedLight1: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
ejifranks: heading to the nearest mosque around me at katsina ala...with grenades and bombs....somebody got to die for this grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin can i help u with rocket launcher and sum chemical weapon?
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by DANILSA(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
PLS WHO CAN HELP ME WITH A SUICIDE VEST? DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISREAL? ANYBODY THAT WANTS CAN JOIN ME COS WHEN AM GIVEN 77 VIRGINS I WONT SHARE WITH YOU grin grin grin
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by SwitAyi(f): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Series22: ...would d picture help increase my Tithe 2 God?
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by salam001(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hmm,i See nothing wrong with the pics,i was expecting something worse.... NEXT
Case dismissed
COURT!!!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by RedLight1: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
e-talker:
We've seen worst pix and video..nothing new angry angry
yeah! Far far worse.. Someone should go and watch harold and kumar 3D christmas..
there is one character that acted jesus with nude girls, many alcohol and thugz... These tings dnt freak xtians thats why one d reasons i like em more.. Nt one though
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ejifranks(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Red-Light:
grin can i help u with rocket launcher and sum chemical weapon?
please do cause i cant strap the bomb around me ... i dont want to die yet.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by SwitAyi(f): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lol
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by salam001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
DANILSA: PLS WHO CAN HELP ME WITH A SUICIDE VEST? DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISREAL? ANYBODY THAT WANTS CAN JOIN ME COS WHEN AM GIVEN 77 VIRGINS I WONT SHARE WITH YOU grin grin grin
GUY ,Remember me in paradise,there is love in sharing,thanks,
*winks*
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by sosereal201(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
ochukoccna: What's blasphemous about this?
Was Jesus the only one crucified in history?
Have you no recall of thieves crucified too on both sides of Him?
I tbink the artist is just pointing how he's the scapegoat for American politics &economic woes since he's a blackman.
forget outstreshed arms nt many people in history was crowned with thorn but then like u said d artist is jst expressing an opinion through his painting
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ejifranks(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Guy u no b christain at alllllllllllllll
yeepa ,u be magician or T b joshua Broda,?? How you take know
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by tommykiwi(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Xtains don't have time for such crap...We have a God dat can do is own battle himself, so no matter the amount of pictures they post on net or internet ....WE WILL NEVER FIGHT OR CAUSE ANY OUT BREAK IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA,WE STILL REMAIN ONE COUNTRY NO MATTER THE RELIGION.......So you guys can paste as much as You guys wants......CHRIST HIS STILL KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS......I rest my case....
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by caesaraba(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lwkmd! How this picture take resemble the Jesus on top cross na? It's just a piece of art with an easily understandable message. Next thread joor.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Sagytarius(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
ejifranks: heading to the nearest mosque around me at katsina ala... with grenades and bombs....somebody got to die for this grin grin grin grin grin grin
I tought Katsina-Ala is in Benue State? Are there now more moslems than Xtians there?
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ehispapa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
nex: A Muslim will never do a thing like this. Whether to Islam, or to Christianity, Muslims believe that the prophets must be respected. I wonder why Christians on the other hand have chosen to defame their god, and those of other religion. I don't know where the hatred for and disrespect for their god is coming from. Has he not been fulfilling his promise?
speak for yourself....mumu
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Sweetnecta: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
so a christian american drew amercan president with the backdrop being the ol glory. now the nigerian christians are using their not rioting about this to show the world muslims that they are no killers of souls.

interesting. the nigerian christians need to know that america does not care for anything but dollars. almost everyone in this society called usa has a co God with what he/she tells the world based on his/her spirituality. because everyone wants to be like the jones, 'almighty dollar" is the other God. few rejects this God. another few struggle to reject it, too. but many has a shrine where they bow to it in their hearts. sometimes it is because of poverty or trying to climb up the ladder to a greater height of affluence.

now. we have to agree that christians have killed because of religion, in cases where they are forcing people to convert, bibles in one hand and guns and or swords in other. colonialism may have started out because of national glory if it had no religious underpinnings. i seriously doubted it because you will see crosses on the ships/vessels and on the individual men as colonizers. the truth is that christianity did not affect the hearts of these evil forefathers of the christians to know that they should have stayed in their homes. even when satan drove them to other lands, they should have resisted the temptation of satan as they read Jesus did. they should not have punished, maimed, killed people who were indigenous as their hosts. the bibles have been used to dehumanize people as cursed, less than peers in the human race, enslaving men an women, old and young. it is from the bibles that jews were able to call us gentiles and chritians calling us infidels.

finally, christianity didnt stop either King George to invade Afghanistan and preemptively decimated Iraq nor stopped Emperor Barack to kill Osama. both were justifiable actions in spite of chrstianity in the lives of both leaders. turning the other cheek is easy on the tongue, but it is not possible for the speaker of it to simply literally practice it. thats hypocrisy.

if the muslims do not blame the christians when the muslims have a rancor in there ranks, do you christians need to drag islam to your problems? clean your homes and put things in order and leave us out of your mess and while you are at it learn to stay in your lane.

muslims do not drag christians into shia and halawi and ahmadiyya and other sunni and even nation of islam's wahala. we either pray about it or deal with it by speech and some misguided people take arms to harm others, instead of showing mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by ashson: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Is it a muslim that did the painting or what? or did they mention jesus in it? was it only jesus crucified in history? to all of you haters of islam and muslims! the real jesus was not crucified, stop wasting your useless time making accusations. islam believes jesus the son of mary as a prophet from God, every muslim believes Jesus-Isah A.S. as a prophet sent by Allah to the people of israel. anything against him (Jesus) is against islam. SO WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESSES!! IF YOU HAVE ONE AT ALL...

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by tevinsolt: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
even though the picture is kinda weird, a person on a cross is not blasphemous, the cross is not holy either symbol, it is a sign of excruciating pain and death.....it wasn't only Jesus that died on a cross (even though the way he died was more painful), the thieves also died on the cross.....in fact it was the capital punishment for capital offenders
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
rafhell: we will not go about killing and fighting.
we leave the fight for God

Exactly.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
utumunta:

thank u sir! They also refusd 2 c dat his outstretch hands is holding apart d curtain dat covered d seal of d president. He z also in blue suit (showing d class he belongs 2 in life).
My ppl perish cos of lack of knowledge!
dat ur "my ppl perish cos of lack of knowledge" is directly referrin to u and those dat c dat pic as a mere artistic phenomena or design,,,,make a picture of mohammed dis way if it will not cause a havoc,,,,just try am....put am say he tie turban,hold magazine not even kuran,wear suit like obama,hold tesbil wit him beards kon kneel again nd u kon say u wan use am blasphem obama,,....do dat and see,,,dem go roast you like corn . Dem do naked jesus ..no quance..but wen dem do naked mohammed....chaa ehh!,,dem de prison now . If na mohammed dey do like dat for dat pic...matter for change,,e go don enta BBC....I TRUST THEM .
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Dejideta: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Glory be to God
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Mcfemad(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
While some claimed to fight for their god; my GOD said He will fight for me and I shall hold my peace.

...no man, power or spirit can ridicule my Lord and Saviour- Jesus Christ!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by pheyiechemie: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
IBROHIM: Didn't u guys know that muslims are not responsible for this, or do u want to blasphem urselves and hook it on others. Think not drink!

And who says the muslims are responsible, we really don't care, Jesus is no longer on the cross besides, we don't fight for our God, He does His fighting Himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] / Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo / Yoruba Movie Stars Campaign For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.