Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (27532 Views)

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus. / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Skii: Christians wont even trip at this kinda thing..but trust some brothers from another religion, by now they would have burnt churches, gathered their jobless selves together to protest, burnt country flags, chanted "death to blah blah"... slogans etc etc...

Life is so cheap in their area where cows are costlier and more intelligent. So what do you expect
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by obas01(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2012
DANILSA: PLS WHO CAN HELP ME WITH A SUICIDE VEST? DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISREAL? ANYBODY THAT WANTS CAN JOIN ME COS WHEN AM GIVEN 77 VIRGINS I WONT SHARE WITH YOU grin grin grin

I Neva post on NL b4 , but laugh won scatter ma ass... Dis religion of pissess sha !!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by free2ryhme: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
what is blasphemous abt dis picture? does this look like a cross,Jesus or crucifixion? Jesus is not in anyone's league to engage is such petty nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by killuminati(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
This christians folks are so annoyingly dumb and funny men! I can't just laff... grin

Una religion wey be say na arrangee religion grin whitee don maga una finish, from una papa to una mama dem, dem don bobo una mumu brain. Although majority of una know the truth sha it's so obvious but na ego and shame dey worry una, plus jealousy join.

Chaiii! I dey pity for my christians friends oooo, on judgement na so I go dey look as dem whip they as*es enter hell fire but, na wetin I fit do? undecided

Omo na to just dey my mansion in paradise dey pop my heavenly champaya and alazay plus puffin my 1st grade weed while watching as my shawties dey dance azonto and etigi for me cool

Maybe later I go just holla Jesus make e come chill with me sef!

Christianity na BIG deception, satan religion, illuminati, freemason, devil's church, gay church, ritual church.

Abeg make una use una sense ooooooooo - that na my 2kobo for y'all

Peace cool

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by obas01(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
DANILSA: PLS WHO CAN HELP ME WITH A SUICIDE VEST? DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISREAL? ANYBODY THAT WANTS CAN JOIN ME COS WHEN AM GIVEN 77 VIRGINS I WONT SHARE WITH YOU grin grin grin

I Neva post on NL b4 , but laugh won scatter ma ass... Dis religion of pissess sha !!
okpara ugo:

An islamic artist is at work.

I assign him to come dine with my rabbits.

I c lies and am scared , if this is the case ther won't b killing of Christian daily in the north even b4 BH existence .
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Horus(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
Jesus, the man from Nazareth, has nothing to do with this picture. Many of the pictures idolised as Jesus have no semblance to Christ at all.

The earlier we know that christianity has no symbols ( whether wooden cross or temple) the better we can overlook things. "Blasphemous" has nothing to do with the picture

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by logica(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thankfully Christians are more civilized these days. grin
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by nagoma(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
`
logica: Thankfully Christians are more civilized these days. grin
````````````````
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by nagoma(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
`
logica: Thankfully Christians are more civilized these days. grin
`

Yes , these days ...Perhaps.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by teyman: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
4k off you gay asshole.this aint no reason to fight.he can take a picture that looks like shit.its his picture,and his punishment...i de laugh
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
killuminati: This christians folks are so annoyingly dumb and funny men! I can't just laff... grin

Una religion wey be say na arrangee religion grin whitee don maga una finish, from una papa to una mama dem, dem don bobo una mumu brain. Although majority of una know the truth sha it's so obvious but na ego and shame dey worry una, plus jealousy join.

Chaiii! I dey pity for my christians friends oooo, on judgement na so I go dey look as dem whip they as*es enter hell fire but, na wetin I fit do? undecided

Omo na to just dey my mansion in paradise dey pop my heavenly champaya and alazay plus puffin my 1st grade weed while watching as my shawties dey dance azonto and etigi for me cool

Christianity na BIG deception, satan religion, illuminati, freemason, devil's church, gay church, ritual church.

Peace cool
heii!!..i no fit shout,,abeg who go help me shout...,c monkey de ontop tree de happy de feel ontop....obviously u b potential boko haram member....,dem go say if i die..dem go give me 77 virgins..who tell u?,if de give all of una wey die 77 virgins each..abeg wich virgin go remain for earth,talk of say how many virgins de earth now,,,abi na d ones wey God create seperately put for reserve for ur likes,sumtins tins are just fictional...dat una daagbo believe wey make una de blood tasty...always wantin to kill and commit suicide bcus of paradise and virgins....,wetin give u d assurance say u go make paradise get mansion..well sha i know,,na bcus u sef go soon kill person or do suicide bombing.....,,but dream go change automatically wen u die see hellfire . U de condemn christianity,,,shebi juju no de for bible,,,,but see kuran..no b small juju de am..dem de use kuran make person mad..dat one na God work or satan work,religion wey b say..dem de carry sacrifice..do ritual,,wat ar u saying...,,dat one no b coded satanism ??..n u de condemn christianity..i pity ur wretched life..dat will surely reincarnate wen ure dead .

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
killuminati: This christians folks are so annoyingly dumb and funny men! I can't just laff... grin

Peace cool
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by cold(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
What if Obama is truly the Messiah we've been waiting for & not some Italian artistic impression of a white Jewish Jesus? Hmm..you never know. Still musing
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by uzoexcel(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
my frd,ssshhharrrrapppppppppppppppp...u shouldnt even b on the net...itz anti-western , u know
Sweetnecta: so a christian american drew amercan president with the backdrop being the ol glory. now the nigerian christians are using their not rioting about this to show the world muslims that they are no killers of souls.

interesting. the nigerian christians need to know that america does not care for anything but dollars. almost everyone in this society called usa has a co God with what he/she tells the world based on his/her spirituality. because everyone wants to be like the jones, 'almighty dollar" is the other God. few rejects this God. another few struggle to reject it, too. but many has a shrine where they bow to it in their hearts. sometimes it is because of poverty or trying to climb up the ladder to a greater height of affluence.

now. we have to agree that christians have killed because of religion, in cases where they are forcing people to convert, bibles in one hand and guns and or swords in other. colonialism may have started out because of national glory if it had no religious underpinnings. i seriously doubted it because you will see crosses on the ships/vessels and on the individual men as colonizers. the truth is that christianity did not affect the hearts of these evil forefathers of the christians to know that they should have stayed in their homes. even when satan drove them to other lands, they should have resisted the temptation of satan as they read Jesus did. they should not have punished, maimed, killed people who were indigenous as their hosts. the bibles have been used to dehumanize people as cursed, less than peers in the human race, enslaving men an women, old and young. it is from the bibles that jews were able to call us gentiles and chritians calling us infidels.

finally, christianity didnt stop either King George to invade Afghanistan and preemptively decimated Iraq nor stopped Emperor Barack to kill Osama. both were justifiable actions in spite of chrstianity in the lives of both leaders. turning the other cheek is easy on the tongue, but it is not possible for the speaker of it to simply literally practice it. thats hypocrisy.

if the muslims do not blame the christians when the muslims have a rancor in there ranks, do you christians need to drag islam to your problems? clean your homes and put things in order and leave us out of your mess and while you are at it learn to stay in your lane.

muslims do not drag christians into shia and halawi and ahmadiyya and other sunni and even nation of islam's wahala. we either pray about it or deal with it by speech and some misguided people take arms to harm others, instead of showing mercy.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by uzoexcel(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
my frd,ssshhharrrrapppppppppppppppp...u shouldnt even b on the net...itz anti-western , u know...and BTW, y the hell did u apply for the American visa lottery angry angry angry angry angry
Sweetnecta: so a christian american drew amercan president with the backdrop being the ol glory. now the nigerian christians are using their not rioting about this to show the world muslims that they are no killers of souls.

interesting. the nigerian christians need to know that america does not care for anything but dollars. almost everyone in this society called usa has a co God with what he/she tells the world based on his/her spirituality. because everyone wants to be like the jones, 'almighty dollar" is the other God. few rejects this God. another few struggle to reject it, too. but many has a shrine where they bow to it in their hearts. sometimes it is because of poverty or trying to climb up the ladder to a greater height of affluence.

now. we have to agree that christians have killed because of religion, in cases where they are forcing people to convert, bibles in one hand and guns and or swords in other. colonialism may have started out because of national glory if it had no religious underpinnings. i seriously doubted it because you will see crosses on the ships/vessels and on the individual men as colonizers. the truth is that christianity did not affect the hearts of these evil forefathers of the christians to know that they should have stayed in their homes. even when satan drove them to other lands, they should have resisted the temptation of satan as they read Jesus did. they should not have punished, maimed, killed people who were indigenous as their hosts. the bibles have been used to dehumanize people as cursed, less than peers in the human race, enslaving men an women, old and young. it is from the bibles that jews were able to call us gentiles and chritians calling us infidels.

finally, christianity didnt stop either King George to invade Afghanistan and preemptively decimated Iraq nor stopped Emperor Barack to kill Osama. both were justifiable actions in spite of chrstianity in the lives of both leaders. turning the other cheek is easy on the tongue, but it is not possible for the speaker of it to simply literally practice it. thats hypocrisy.

if the muslims do not blame the christians when the muslims have a rancor in there ranks, do you christians need to drag islam to your problems? clean your homes and put things in order and leave us out of your mess and while you are at it learn to stay in your lane.

muslims do not drag christians into shia and halawi and ahmadiyya and other sunni and even nation of islam's wahala. we either pray about it or deal with it by speech and some misguided people take arms to harm others, instead of showing mercy.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Tunmich: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
If ur god nids help abeg let BH knw but as for me my God is able!!!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Lanretoye(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
chrysso83:
Word! we re not like them dat fight for their god

Yess!!!,Our God isn't cowardy,we can't even fight our right let alone fight his fight...we know the WORD,the TRUTH,and the LIGHT.WE ARE CHRISTIANS!!!
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by uzoexcel(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
its dim witted youths like u that are actually the bane of the naija society.....wat proof do u have?because he initiated a health scheme?does the naija govt have any health plan for itz citizens?an american looking @ our situation ll equally call jonathan the antichrist then.....
binger: Obama is Antichrist

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Bamz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2012

Lecture to behd! Smh
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Christians are tolerant to a fault.. who would dare do this to prophet mo (PBUH) grin
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Skii(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
Obviously, those of you in the negative to my initial post are already demonstrating your innate volatile nature at the slightest of provocations (regardless of how humorous and innocent)...A Christian coming up with such blasphemous art against Jesus is no biggie (no problem) among the christian folk, hell a brother from another religion even coming up with such is even a greater no biggie (can I get a witness.. cool ) But not the same for you guys... tongue
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by BinghiNya(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Even the picture of jesus they worship is even that of an artist, silly christians.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Revolva(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
They painted him like jesus people still dey vex if dem paint am red with horn as baba devil dem go still vex - wetin be una own all dis religious morons sef - how does dis affect naija situation
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Redmosquito(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Olamyyde: Minion: ur foolishness, a blasphemous painting of obama with a thorn on his head has been made
Hades: minion, dont u learn frm history, christains reduce d populatiön of pple coming here on a daily basis, if it were muslims, they would have started protesting and bombing places increasing the people dat come to dis pit by 50,000 pple per second. Red mosquito what do u have to say about this
Red mosquito: ur scarfulness, how do u expect me to say anything wen some1 else is recording what we are saying
strange. You once yabbed this same stuff. Now you like it. Me like your conversion. I have to phase out. I am getting dry. Yes! I know

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by oyin50(f): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
basic logic would imply a fundamental problem with islam, not rocket science analysis. If it were my Moslem brothers, by now a lot of roasted human flesh would be serving a sweet savour to their god.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by oyin50(f): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
BinghiNya: Even the picture of jesus they worship is even that of an artist, silly christians.
. The portrait or picture of jesus is not worshipped sir.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by deebrain(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
ochukoccna: What's blasphemous about this?
Was Jesus the only one crucified in history?
Have you no recall of thieves crucified too on both sides of Him?
I tbink the artist is just pointing how he's the scapegoat for American politics &economic woes since he's a blackman.

Jesus was not the only one crucified but he was the only one crucified with thorns (crown of thorns like a king) mockingly on his head.
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
ejifranks: heading to the nearest mosque around me at katsina ala...with grenades and bombs....somebody got to die for this grin grin grin grin grin grin

We Need to Get Our own Group for This Ooh.. Lets Bomb people for this.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by Humanbeans(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dygeasy: This is so so not cool... I am a muslim... Yeah I am. But things like this aren't exactly what we need. What name do we give to this? I honestly don't know cos I don't see any difference in the two religions (I.e if a muslim designed the picture). We are all serving God so why the religious wars? God sef too dey look ehn? If only he would just minister into people's hearts and minds. Now tell me this picture is meant to achieve what? Make jesus cry wherever he is? Or make christians vent their anger? Its crazy I tell u!

You are wrong sir, xtian and Muslims are serving two different God/god. The Allah you guys serve is the violent one, who would stop at nothing in order to destroy his enemies. Next time you want to mix both deities together, know that it won't sell, at least not on this forum

1 Like

Re: Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces by truetalk4real: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
I love dis painting god bless america, what did u ve to say about nigeria? Some people on nairaland re senseless what religion got to do with dis painting, well people will be surprised when they find out dat their so call religion leaders and politicians re behind boko haram just wait and see. Ask ur self where are they getting money to buy jets pastors dey fat followers they slim,where did they get d money from, is it peoples tithe or what because I dont understand. How many of church followers can afford church university? Ask ur self questions before u start opening ur month, God knowns best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elenu & Chinwe Anyanwu's White Wedding Picture / Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.