Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (173029 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
I think it's about time i told my own story.

I fortunately enough have not gone through half the hell most of my other virteous woman have but i have also been put through the fire of unbelief and fear.
My own struggle started even before i got married,,,,,,,,all of a sudden, my period stopped and so many other things went wrong, mood swings, unexplained weight gain, extreme fatigue, strange lump growing on my throat and so on and so forth.I went from 1 hospital to the other knowing all was not well with me but trust Nija docs naw, they'll say nothing is really wrong, it's just your weight and you need to exercise and diet more. Some even put me on certain medications just to force my period back. nothing worked. My family was so worried for me but my then boyfrien who is my husband today smiley, told me not to worry but just pray for a solution.Somehow, i got talking with a colleague of mine explaining how i have been feeling lately and she just suggested i go see a certain doctor, who carried out series of test and finally discovered that i was Hypothyroidic and progressing into Goiter, he said i should go and goggle the illness and the information i got online was not encouraging at all.I had no previous idea of what sort of condition that was but was devaststed nonetheless.
The internet gave me information such as being on medication for life, progressing into diabetis later in life, NOT BEING ABLE TO CONCEIVE DUE TO LACK OF OVULATION and having my thyroid removed completely to halt the growth of the goiter. my mistake was accepting what i told and resigning myself to a life of pity and faithlessness even to the point that when my boyfriend proposed to me after over 4 years of courtship, i refused to marry him based on the fact that i may not be able to have kids, but he insisted stating that deep in his heart he knows that He would be a father cos God has promised him that and that his wife would give him children.
To cut the long story short, i stopped all my medications and started speaking to the hypo, i declared to my body to be free of any disease and i just believed i was healed, i studied God's word and declared it upon my self and my husband, month to month, still no period but i no worry,,,,finally i felt cramps one day and waallaaa see bl;ood,,,,,after almost 3 years.from that month, i became regular and immediately i missed my period, i knew God had done it,,,,,,had my test at about 2 weeks and it was very very faint but hubby said it was +ve IJN and i believed, we prayed about it and went for blood work,,,it came out clear positive and i mumulishly became afriad of taking Okada or riding the car into any bump or pothole.

Long and short of this is taht, WHEN YOU BELIEVE THEN YOU SHALL RECIEVE,,,,,,my main disease was believing the wrong information and not taking what God has said about me seriously.
God who put these miraculous LOs in us will perfectly hold them still in there, nourish them and form them and we shall have them whole IJN.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by zenoj: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pinkydaisy,only God could ve only one it.All glory to Him alone.
Alwaystrue dear,tnx a bunch n I know u're joining in soon.Do u know till it happened,I was still lactating(milky boo.bs discharge)?God is ever faithful n there's absolutely nothing He can't do.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Happy I stumbled on dis thread,pretty moma kudos 2 u 4 initiating dis. So I've neva rily gotten an opportunity 2 share dis testimony cos I've been in awe. TCCed 4 2yrs 4months b4 fluid issues.summoned courage 2 try natural iui in august and gt a bfp at ist try.
While I was till tryin 2 comprehend d news(used hpt everyday 4 2weeks) cos I was 2 afraid 2 believe,I went 4 d routine 6weeks scan I saw a strong heartbeat/foetus.
Due 2 extreme nausea/night sickness went 4 8,10,11 and 12 weeks scan still one heart beat,ma doc tire 4 me sef.
Out of d blues at 14 weeks cajoled ma hubby in2 accompanying me 4 anoda scan,I'm always trilled about d scan idea.
Low and behold, we saw 3 strong heartbeats/foetus in 3 different sacs.We were in denial and cudnt comprehend d wonderful miracle.Had 2 get a cerlage done at 15weeks as a precaution due to the pressure of d growing babies on ma cervix.
Ever since,its been God all the way.
I'm ever grateful 2 God and eating healthy not 4getn d efficacy of prayers.
Bottom line is with God,notin is impossible.Absolutely nothing!!!

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Happy I stumbled on dis thread,pretty moma kudos 2 u 4 initiating dis. So I've neva rily gotten an opportunity 2 share dis testimony cos I've been in awe. TCCed 4 2yrs 4months b4 fluid issues.summoned courage 2 try natural iui in august and gt a bfp at ist try.
While I was till tryin 2 comprehend d news(used hpt everyday 4 2weeks) cos I was 2 afraid 2 believe,I went 4 d routine 6weeks scan I saw a strong heartbeat/foetus.
Due 2 extreme nausea/night sickness went 4 8,10,11 and 12 weeks scan still one heart beat,ma doc tire 4 me sef.
Out of d blues at 14 weeks cajoled ma hubby in2 accompanying me 4 anoda scan,I'm always trilled about d scan idea.
Low and behold, we saw 3 strong heartbeats/foetus in 3 different sacs.We were in denial and cudnt comprehend d wonderful miracle.Had 2 get a cerlage done at 15weeks as a precaution due to the pressure of d growing babies on ma cervix.
Ever since,its been God all the way.
I'm ever grateful 2 God and eating healthy not 4getn d efficacy of prayers.
Bottom line is with God,notin is impossible.Absolutely nothing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
OMG! The testimonies here are awesome! I am almost breathless with wonder at the miracles of God!
Believer, I know your story cos I have been following your story..you are the epitome of God's double or should I say triple blessings. I am so so happy for you dear. Welcome to this thread...we love you!
@Alwaystrue...which one is that one again?? Please don't say that again abeg! All the ladies on the ttc thread are welcome here anyday anytime for however long they wanna post! We are just an extension of the ttc thread.

This thread was created because within the past few months the spiritual bond btw us had grown so much that we wanted a place where we could discuss pregnancy and still have that culture of firing prayer for our waiting sisters and each other!!
A lot of us can't move on to the other pregnancy thread cos of this bond and dats why we are always close to the ttc thread. But we understand that not everyone would appreciate us being in their faces....so we only made an extension of the ttc thread for everyone.
I look forward to the day when all the names you mentioned (minus zenoj ofcourse) would be here! That day my joy would be complete!

You no see how we dey always refer to the ttc thread? Every new comer sef go know say this thread get history.
@all We are sisters, everyone is welcome to post here please.

@pinkdaisy..gosh!! Your testimony also blew my mind and made me look into the sunset....God is a faithful God, His wonders to perform.

Or is it believer's testimony where God has given her three for the one she asked for?

Or is it even zenoj that God took the fluid and put it into the egg Himself (divine ivf).

Or the rest of the testimonies that abound here and on the ttc thread?

The Lord of host is our refuge and strength...a very present help in the times of trouble and He lets us know this at every turn. Look at Hebrewwoman, she left akata with flat belle and she has returned with a bump! God just brought her to naija, put baby for her belle then took her back safely! How awesome is that?

@Ipio... I am praying so hard for you. It will happen sooner than you think. I sent you mails when I first got the bfp,but didn't get any response, not just you, to several other sisters too cos I had wanted to share my story privately but no need for that anymore...I am waiting eagerly for the day.

Right now udoka may not be browsing (fingers crossed that she isn't) and so cannot see our encouragement. So please can we just remember her in our prayers?For God to give her the strength she needs to rebuke the devil so that he shall flee?

@champs..thanks for clarifying about the blood clotting thing. When I went paranoid bout not taking pregnacare anymore, dh kept asking why. I didn't know how best to explain that I don't know whether I have blood clotting issues and I don't care to use this pregnancy to find out.But is there a way to verify this?
Nigerian doctors rarely do blood testing during pregnancy except they think something is wrong, am even considering if maybe I should go to a lab and ask for the tests I want,just to be sure that all is well.

May the Lord favour all His maiden and grant us the desires of our hearts IJN...Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
@pinkdaisy,
Waow! I am inspired again. Awesome testimony. See as God do you good. Congrats.

@Prettymoma, do not mind mischevious me jare. grin
I did not want to be in your face as well since you refused to stay in ours now. Like we are complaining.

@Zenoj,
Amen I love your amazing testimony.

@believer84 shocked
Wow, congrats as your efforts have been rewarded. Great!
I asked sometime bac when you shared your testimony how you resolved the low fluid issue but you did not respond. Please complete the testimony and how you went about it. I am sure your hubby will be so happy.

Wishing all you guys a blissful pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ Alwaystrue......Pls if Believer84 didnt respond to your question previously, why dont you drop it because its obvious she dsnt want to talk about it. So pls let it be,except shes ready to answer you now,but pls dnt force it.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ebony,
I did pray for her concerning the no fluid medical issue when she disclosed it. I only ask for her testimony to affirm answered prayers. If however she does not want to talk about it, it is fine.
God is continually in the business of performing wonders in hopeless situations with evidences testified so far. smiley
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thank u Ebony13 my sista, God bless u.
@Alwaystrue, hw smart? don't you ever give up?u have constantly asked me the same question anytime I post on d TTC forum,and I've carefully avoided replying so I dnt offend God. Like you care.I refuse 2 be mocked neida can the God I serve be. I will gladly tell any other person how it went,bt definitly not u..
So what if we had a sucessfull ICSI or I finally used a donor does eida one make ma preg any diff.
@prettymoma,I'm sorry 2 derail ur thread as it isn't intentional just that I can't stand hyprocrisy/pretence.
Pls do not be offended if I don't post here any longer I have kept an open mind bt apparently some persons aren't!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
I don't like all this oo,ah ahhhh.

@Alwaystrue,
You and believer84 had issues before and it caused a huge fallout which stopped believer from posting on the ttc thread..She actually left us there and went to the ivf thread.I noticed this but did not comment as i respected her decision.
She has refused to answer your question,and yet again you've brought it up.She made her plan crystal clear to everyone on the ttc thread,whatelse do you want to hear?Your post sounds like you are mocking /sneering at her and that is not nice.Yet again,she wants to leave this thread..You owe her an apology please..

@believer84,
Abeg,if you leave this thread i go vex well well for you.I did not say anything when the same thing happened on the TTc thread but this time ehhhh angry angry.Why should you leave noww??Ah ahhhh.Please we want to hear the progress of your babies and you.We are all on this journey and want to learn from eachother.You will not scorn the rest of us just cos of your grouse with one person.I refuse oo!! Madam,you must post here or i will enter molue to hunt you down.

@Ebony
Thanks for stepping in my love.How far naww??

@ ALL
We on this thread do not care how you got your bfp,we just want to know what is happening,we want to know your journey,your symptoms,the kicking,the smiles,the vomit,the nausea...We are here to share..If you now want to speak on your process of achieving it,better so that others will be encouraged..Let's keep it that way please.

UdoPauli,
Keekwanu nne?Please be resting.know that we are praying for you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
@believer,
Your efforts has been crowned so I expect you to be happy and willing to share joyfully. Do not bear grudges with me as I do not. I do care but you need not believe it.
This is just my second time of asking. You have the children you so desire now and I am waiting on God for His promise, nothing should evoke such anger from you.
As I said earlier it is fine, nothing should stop you from sharing your testimony or continue in the thread.

@all, sorry for the turn of events.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Seanbell,
It is fine o. I meant what I said earlier on the prayer.
I think there is nothing I can do if my question was taken the wrong way. Why should a question people ask others be mocking? Since she has said it plainly, it is well.
There is no need for anger.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Alwaystrue
It sounds like that because she shared on the thread what she intended to do and you vehemently opposed and challenged her plan.Then she started getting unsolicited advice.You know the fracas it caused.What now do you want her to do especially when her views were not welcomed especially by you.Will she now come to you to testify?You have to be a bit more sensitive naww,ah ah.
You cannot expect her to share anything as she is under no obligation whatsoever to till she is in a non judgemental atmosphere which is what this thread is supposed to provide..
Just leave her like that okay?Accept that she's not comfy talking with you and let it go please.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Seanbell, c me c wahala o.If u knw me personally u'll know dt I'm a very free-minded person.Little wonder I opened my big mouth to announce d donor fluid tingy.
because of d anonymity dis forum provides we're all free 2 discuss our innermost tots.Without sounding judgemental,how many preggy women can rily disclose weda or nt dey used donor?I dare say none.
@alwaystrue,I take God beg u,leave moi alone o,I pray God grants us all with the fruits of d womb so we can all GENUINELY rejoice with dose rejoicing,Amen!
Pls anyone intrested in knowing wat I did can send me an email and I'll gladly tell.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Seanbell OK.

@Believer84, I have dropped all questions o. Can we at least maintain a civil relationship. No grudges or you still angry with me? embarassed
You mean I should leave you alone and not even ask how the triplets are doing? Oya sorry now. Can we call a truce? I cannot leave you alone o since you are the official Mamatriplet of this thread now. I have another Mamatriplet friend that her triplets will show soon.
Abeg sisters help me beg Believer o, she has vexed for me? oya believer smile for me, don't mind Alwaystrue.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
@believer
I'm joining Alwaystrue to say sorry abeg biko..we are very sorry.My knee de touch ground mummy.Please o?Forgive ..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
ah, Believer see my knee too o. Ehn sorry no emoticon to show kneeling.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
@Believer,
Look at the adorable faces of these triplets, a replica of what you are carrying and tell me you are still angry with me? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omonikiba(f): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
waoooooo, prettymomma, did you deliberately decide to move away all the new mummies away from ttc thread? just joking sha, but pls all you guys dont leave us oooo, well even if you do, we are all coming to join you here soon.

@alwaystrue, i respect your faith and believe but pls be careful to give grace to your readers than giving them condemnation. if you eat dog and another dont eat it, does that make the person a sinner? this woman is married and bound by the decision of her hubby and God and not yours my dear. you said you prayed for her, but let me share with you what Kenneth E.Hagin said 'whenever God reveal to me something new, i try to personalise it before preaching it, just to be sure it works', he is late now but i read his books and see miracle, i have learnt to personalise God'd word and see it works for me before sharing it, in that people can see in me that the Word works. that is pratical christianity my friend.

what am i trying to say, pray for yourself and see it work then you can challenge others. i am a core christian and would not compromise my faith with sin no matter the trial, pls be careful not to make people see you to be hypocritical. let the Word work for you and i tell you it will work for others through you.

i remember i normally invite people to ttc programs, but now i have stopped cos you know, on one occassion, i was bordered about God answering the person i invited so that she can know my God is faitful and answer prayers, one day while i was talking to God, He told me i should border about myself first and leave the other person to Him, that i am making it seem i want to take the Glory, that was exactly what God told me, since then i stopped.

my dear, searcg your heart first.

@believer, i beg you, no vex, you know we dont all understand somethings, she might not know it hurts, but pls dont stop coming here or ttc trend to help the needy ;Dwaoooooo, prettymomma, did you deliberately decide to move away all the new mummies away from ttc thread? just joking sha, but pls all you guys dont leave us oooo, well even if you do, we are all coming to join you here soon.

@alwaystrue, am sorry if i have done it wrong. oya, alwaytrue, this thread na for those who don announce bfp, commot for here and wait for your turn, ebony wetin u dey do, you gat some prayers more to do. we go join this year.

make una dey expect me oooo. sorry for the long epistle.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
@PRETTYMOMMA, I don't think there is any need going through those blood clotting test,it is meant for people with recurrent miscarriages and that is not our portion in Jesus name. If you are not comfortable taking Pregnacare,just take your regular prenantal like FEROMIN.

@believer84, Please don't stop posting on this thread,I quite respect your honesty and open-mindedness. I also tried assisted reproductive technology(IUI) and many fertility treatment,I was almost preparing for IVF before i finally got my BFP via herbal remedy. I am 100% in full support of what you did to get your BFP, I would have done same if i was in your shoe without batting an eyelid.Hope your triplets are kicking you real hard now wink

Please let us not derail this thread with insentive and too personal questions. SeanBell &Ebony thanks for quenching the fire.

@Udoka2, just checking on you and I trust you are doing great!, wink
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omonikiba(f): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
@believer, i am unble to read the mail you sent that time. @zenoj, thank God for your testimony, pls do you still have my email? i mistakenly deleted my mails and so i lost yours, kindly send me a mail, i have a question for you pls.thank God for how far.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omonikiba(f): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
@alwaystrue, i dont kow why i cant read nairaland private mails but you can send me a mail on removed mail, saw you sent me a message.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2012
@all...thanks for all the contributions.
I want to believe God that this issue needed to be aired and that's why it came up again. Finally its out there and everyone knows each other's stand on the matter.
At this point, I want to step in and say the following;

1) Believer, alwaystrue has apologised and I know she will not bring this up again. She has knelt, she has teased, she has joked. Please even if you are still upset with her, kindly accept the apology of her, seanbell, myself and everyone else and forgive this question.... PleasePretty please?

2) There is no need for anyone to leave this thread for any reason. We are praying for other sisters to join and you are all free to come by faith. So alwaystrue, omonikiba, ebony, etc..kindly do not leave us we are one!

3) Alwaystrue, am sure you wouldn't have asked again if you had known she actually delibrately ignored the question the first time and had no intention to talk to you about it. I know a little about your kind of person as you know and I know you tend to want proof that God has answered your prayer for someone without knowing that all that christianity and faith that is so different from everybody's may actually offend...please keep edifying people without seeming to compel people to see things your way.That way your faith cannot be held up to light and criticised. My mother found this out the hard way. Now she is a better evangelist,she just prays for people and leave them and the Lord has not held His hand back from blessing her. An example is my bfp! It was when I prayed for God to give my mother a gift of a grandchild thru me if He truly appreciates the suffering and ridicule she has endured because of Him, that I got my bfp. The same day even!
Recently I prayed during my midnight prayers for God to stop her suffering on a particular issue even if He doesn't want to give her personal wealth, or does He not love her...etc and the next day, she called out of the blues to say 'my daughter, help me thank God o!!!He has done it miraculously'

4) Am saying this to explain that alwaystrue was very very wrong to ask again, in my opinion...but her faith should not be ridiculed cos God holds different people to different standards.....He forgave david what he would not have forgiven others, He gives some people stricter measures to live to and when they violate it, things go wrong..meanwhile others may have it easier. Alwaystrue is also here to learn lessons of life. Maybe she will be a Pastor some day..its all this that will guide her relationship with people as a minister of God so let's open our heart and forgive as we have chastised!

5) @believer, if you had responded to my email request, you'll know I have always supported your decision...I will always do and like I said, I love your faith...please if you leave this thread I go vex pass seanbell! Na wetin na? So if you vex for one person you don automatically vex for everybody? Which kin tin be dat? We love you tire....if you tell her to back off that first time and she ask again, dats different na..maybe she thot you didn't see her question. Now wey you don tell her say it was intentional, she never apologise?Abeg forgive all of us for this matter cos life is a school and we all come to learn....it won't repeat. God's miracle in your life is too important to go silent on! Please withdraw your threat to leave here I take God beg you o!

6) @Omonikiba, Seanbell, ebony, etc, you have done a good job cos this issue needed to be aired. Thank you for your attempts to douse the fire here. I am very grateful. Please let's all forgive and forget. The hormones of the ttcers are similar to the hormones of the preggymammas...so tempers will definitely fly! But we show our love for God in the way we forgive one another. Regardless of how upset we are let's not say hurtful things. Can we please hug and make up? I mean all of us please?

7) @all this life is a learning process...if we don't quarrel, we may not learn. I love champ for one thing she did. When tempers flew in the ttc thread about pregnant woman coming to say things, she came one day and said 'am sorry I know am not supposed to post here but I can't seem to move on and I want to share my joy with my sisters....' and she posted the picture of her Ultrasound Scan and the baby...she was congratulated and others started to come back after that. So you see, we will fight!But we will make up...cos we have been thru much together than even with our families!!!So let's cross the finish line and stay there to cheer others on please

cool Seanbell my sister from another mother!!! Thank you for holding forte! Ogadiginma for ever and ever in Jesus mighty name...amen!

If I offend with any point in my post, please I apologise in advance...you can call my attention to it and I will explain better or edit the post...so make nobody vex, na because I no like fight! If you know me, even when I small I dey run from fight...e no matter whether I fit beat the person or not, I no wan know! The day someone cornered me and said you must fight today I beat the girl but I broke my little finger and till date if you look well, e bend small. Thank God for making me run all the other times, maybe I for break hand and leg join, dey waka with limp now (tufiakwa!!!)

Just trying to lighten the air...hope we are all okay now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ipio(f): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2012
Hi fruitfull moms,its good to know God has been wonderful, how are your baby(ies)? keep praying keep us to join you girls here soon.
prettymomma Love, I got d notification for that mail but couldnt acess it because d email I use in opening d nairaland account was deleted for reasons best known to gmail, am still begging oga Seun to help me change my nairaland email settings. meanwhile you can reach me on ipiolove@gmail.com subsequently.
Ebony,thanks for stepping in and intervening on this matter,is good to see you have a sister's back.
Alwaystrue, I have so much respect for you and your beliefs but this is actually taking it toooooooooooo far, haba, I just feel you should know when to stop. please and please if believer said leave her alone try and respect her wish.
Believer(the mamatriplets) plssssssss we need you to stay right here with us. I salute your courage and I have plenty of regards for your Dh, he is a true man who more than anything want to see his wife happy. its God that gives children and He is only a giver of good gifts. Believer, abeg make me your internet god mother for cutie cutie triplets.
Udoka, am praying for you and am sure God has taken control.
@ll, see me wey no knack dis cycle come de expect bfp instead of af.(na real divine ivf be this one)
Have urselves a very beautiful day with love from moi.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Zofvizuals(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2012
@all I have heard or pleas, lol.
I no dey vex again,no hard feelings.
Its well with us all in Jesus name,Amen.@champs,ma sister the movements are mild for now.the only challenge(blessing) I have now is the best sleeping position to take.not allowed to sleep on ma back,right side but left side.but I count it all joy.I'm yet to add weight as the babies practically eat me dry though I'm constantly hungry+d belle dey grow at an amazing rate.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2012
Just realised I posted using my bro's nairaland acct(zofvisuals).used his tab to browse but forgot 2 sign him out.sorry 4 d mix up.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2012
@Prettymomma, ipio and Omonikiba, it is fine o. Thanks for all the advice and sorry for my insensitivity.

@Believer, ahnahn, if you have heared and accepted you did not respond to me. Do you think it is that easy to browse to find triplets pic? Will you still be ignoring me? Oya pray for Alwaystrue and I will know you indeed are not vexing anymore. I am waiting o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2012
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to all you ladies. God will surely complete what HE has started.

Seriously getting my geles & dancing shoes ready for lots and lots of naming ceremonies on this thread

God bless you all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2012
alwaystrue, believer said that she has accepted your apology and the more you keep on talking about it, the more it will carry on. All is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2012
^^^^^^^
undecided seriously?
Wow, ok.

@Omonikiba, sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2012
Alwaystrue
She has oo.Check the post by zofivisuals,lol.She used her brothers moniker by mistake.
The triplets pix you put up touched my heart.
My sister it is well.Your miracle is coming.As you have watered others so shall you be watered....

Believer,thanks ma..i trust you will be here with us abi?

Omonikiba,Ipio..We de wait for you here o.There will be many crossovers from ttc thread IJN.

Madam CC,thanks ma.plenty more are coming oo.prepare.more gele
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2012
Thank God for this peace,,,i been dey fear to comment since.

Oya preggie mammas, it's time for prayers......,,,fire as hard as you can,,,,
IN JESUS NAME, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS
FATHER,WE BLESS YOUR NAME TODAY AND ALWAYS
KING OF KINGS
LORD OF LORDS
THE BALM OF GILEAD
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
THE LILY OF THE VALLEY
THE BEGGINNING AND THE END
THE FIRST AND THE LAST
JEHOVAH ELOHIM
JEHOVAH RAPHA
JEHOVAH NISSI
CREATOR AND MAKER
THE PROTECTOR
THE SEA DIVIDER
THE RAIN MAKER
THE LIFE GIVER
THE SAVIOUR
HE WHO SAYS ''LET IT BE'' AND ''IT'' BECOMES
DADDY, WHAT MORE CAN WE SAY, BUT TO SAY THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,,,,,,THANK YOU FATHER

WE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, YOUR GRACE, YOUR LOVE, YOUR PROVISION, YOUR PROTECTION, YOUR PEACE,,THANK YOU FATHER
WE THANK YOU FOR OUR FAMILIES, HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN (BORN AND UNBORN, FOR THEIR HEALTH AND OUR HEALTH
WE PARTICULARLY THANK YOU FOR THE MIRACLE YOU HAVE PLACED AND FORMED IN OUR WOMBS,,ALL GLORY BE UNTO YOU.
FATHER WE HAVE NO FEAR WHATSOEVER, FOR WE KNOW THAT OUR CREATOR AND PROTECTOR IS THE MOST HIGH GOD
WE SPEAK SUPERNATURAL PREGNANCY AND DELIVERY UPON OUR LIVES TODAY
FROM THIS DAY ONWARDS, BY THE STRIPS OF JESUS WHO HUNG ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY FOR OUR SAKES, WE DECREE THAT OUR PREGNANCIES SHALL BE GRACEFULL,OUR DELIVERIES PAINLESS,
OUR FEET SHALL NOT SWELL AND THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY SWOLLEN HEAR MY VOICE TODAY AND GO BACK TO YOUR NORMAL SIZE IN JESUS NAME
BY YOU GRACE FATHER, WE SHALL EAT RIGHT, SLEEP RIGHT AND BE OF SOUND HEALTH
AND BY YOUR WORDS FATHER, WE SHALL NOT CAST FORTH OUR FRUITS BEFORE IT'S TIME
HEAR OUR CRIES OH FATHER NOT BECAUSE WE ARE TOO RIGHTEOUS BUT LOOK UPON YOUR SON WHO HUNG ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS AND PLEASE DADDY FORGIVE US OF ANY AND EVERY WAY WE HAVE GONE CONTRARY TO YOUR WORDS, HELP US TO SERVE YOU MORE NOW AND FOREVER.

WE SPEAK IN ONE VOICE FOR THE TTC WOMEN AND MEN, FATHER YOUR DECLARATION TO MAN WAS ''GO AND BE FRUITFUL'' SO SHALL IT BE UPON THE LIVES OF YOUR WAITING CHILDREN,,,,,,,,,,LET IT BE DONE UNTO THEM AS IT WAS DONE TO SARAH AND THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE GOOD BOOK OF LIFE.
OUR PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS WE ASK THAT YOU ANSWER, IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY,AMEN.

Who is next ohhhh??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.