Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172735 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
His sisters,
Its so good to come in here.
I don't have a good excuse for not coming in all these days, so I will just apologize

Firstly @sasi...u see its not uncommon for our dhs not to feel the pressure to sit at the feet of our Maker as much as we do.
However, sometimes all they need is our prayers and a small nudge in the right direction...
Why not make him take ownership of the prayers and see how it goes.

Our DHs are our strength and when they get weak, we need to put commit them to God's keep and urge them till they find their feet again...its not easy really, that's why we must be praying wives/mothers.

On Wednesday I told DH that I received word from a random bible reading that we should pray together on the 13th, 14th and the 15th days of the 12th month and give thanks on that 15th day.
He agreed quite alright, but he didn't really take it serious. He didn't call for prayer and only prayed when I asked him to. Another time he asked me to pray for us instead.
I kept praying privately for both of us.

But in the early hours of this morning, I asked him to pray 4 'his' child since its the last day....it was such a beautiful prayer that I hugged him afterwards with teary eyes.

He even introduced the baby to the family, told him/her that mummy is the most wonderful woman in the world that he/she will love, and that he knows mummy can't wait to meet him/her in due course. He said that his name is daddy and that he figures he is an okay guy too and so he's sure that baby will also love to meet him.... Etc.

In other news, the devil gave a diagnosis that I rejected. In all the scans I hav been having, there's never been any Fibroid found. Then I went to scan for a pain in my lower right abdomen and nothing was seen to be wrong...but the guy saw a 2.2 whareva Fibroid somewhere 'up' of my uterus and said it won't affect the baby. While I await my next appointment with my dr, I calmly rejected the diagnosis in my mind!

But like alwaystrue said sometime ago, I will accept only the good (which will make me start eating healthy...for the benefit of the baby) and reject the bad!

@zenoj, congrats ooooo!! That you have crossed the first trimester. That is awesome...can't wait to get to where you are... Where I can clearly feel my baby moving.

@pinky. Thanks jare am trying to eat...and I think I have started adding weight again. But I can't believe it o! That am past 2 months and haven't thrown up once...thot I'd be vomitting all over the place but I guess I was wrong...or not yet atleast.

@champs..awwwwww!!! Hugggggggggs!!!!!!! I'd have said that sicky-smily is so so adorable if it wasn't depicting bad news.sowwieee...((HUG))

@ HW...ilafftire at our precious' antics o! She is truly like her mummy. I keep bursting into laughter each time I remember it and imagine her thinking ' whose bumbum are these aunties twying to yook at?Inshort lemme change my podition again!"
LOL!!!!!!

@all it is well with us in Jesus Name. I wish all waiting mothers a speedy bfp, all preggy mothers a happy pregnancy and safe delivery and all nursing mothers happy God filled child rearing!

I love you all!
Udoka....pls say hi na....no questions will be asked we just wanna know u are fine. You know how e no dey hard me to fear!

@seanbell! Na wetin na? Do we need to apply for your appearance? We dey miss u tire! Please show thy face.

All MIA ladies...the year is drawing to a close....let's still keep the fires burning as we enter the new year..even 2013 should be amazed at the kind of blessings that are packed for TTCers, Preggymamas and nursingmummies in its first few months!!!!!

(Aside)me and my long post sef!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2012
@alwaystrue, thnx my dear sister...dat shall n ur story too sooner dan later. U are constantly in my prayers and I hve so much faith in God dat d prayers hve been answered already, we r jst waiting for d physical manifestation. I remembr wen I used to pray to conceive, and I could never pray without shedding tears until one day I decided I can't always cry while praying, mayb I can smile or b happy while doing it and it paid off. I declared August as my BFP month wen I miscarriage sme months b4 and God did it for me.
So my dear here is 4rm another sister to u, d type of joy u'l hve in ur heart wen u get dat positive pregnancy test or wen u hear d heartbeat will make u 4get evrythng....it is well!!!

@pinkdaisy, my dear na so so drama I dey act oo but who can blame me? Am jst thankful and sometime I ask God how can I show u how grateful I am, wat is it I can do u let u knw my heart is full of joy and gratitude.
Ur 17 weeks so u shuld start feeling d kicks soon, I start feeling mine jst dis week jst b4 22weeks, even tho sme pple feel it sooner. The thng is dat at first I wasn't sure if it was a kick or jst in my head. It's so amazing, God really is wonderful. With each day I lrealize more n more dat nothing u go thru is a mistake or coincidence, it's jst a path on ur road to having Gods promises in ur life.

@prettymomma my pumpkin, abeg abeg abeg which kin fibroid? Dat machine must b faulty abeg. We reject dat oo cos thrs no room or space for dat fibroid so it has to find smewhr else. Dnt wry ur self my dear, ur baby is in God's hands so thrs no need to wry wen The creator himself is handling ur case.

@udoka dear, how hve u been? Am sure ur doing great. I jst hope it's morning sickness ur dealing wit cos dat will subside after ur first trimester. Jst cme in answer present, dats all. God's grace my sister.

@seanbell, u for don pass 14weeks by now if am counting correctly or very close to passing it. Am happy for u but check in evry once in a while so we knw ur doing great.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
Gosh @Hebrewwoman, you spoke to my inner being. Thanks so much for the words and prayers. I greatly appreciate and declare in Jesus name that the Lord will grant all we waiting mothers fantastic children that will honour Him and He will honour the faith we have in him. Ah! I greatly anticipate when I will experience this good thing called pregancy and deliver healthy children to the glory of his name.

Your words inspired the below:

Psalm 131:2-3
2 But I have calmed and quieted myself,
I am like a weaned child with its mother;
like a weaned child I am content.
3 Israel, put your hope in the LORD
both now and forevermore.

We have always been cry babies at a certain point in our lives and some of us still are, be it as children, adults to our parents or God.
Our preggie mamas-Prettymomm, Seanbell, Champs, Pinkdaisy, Believer84, Zenoj, Hebrewwoman, Sasi, Udoka, MSTIA, Fruitful and other waiting mums, when you deliver your babies they will cry for everything just like the Israelites when they just left Egypt.

Have you seen babies vexing with eyes closed and heavy tears. They do not see anything, all they want is answer. They can't talk and even when they see you bringing their desire, they will keep crying till its in their mouth or hand.

When the child grows, a simple statement of promise from you their parent is enough to make them happy and expectant. They may remind you from time to time so you do not forget. When they see you preparing their meal, some will even prepare their plate and bring to you.

Our bible verse above says we are like a weaned child calm and queit. Yes we may have needs but since God has spoken the word of promise we believe, we are content and we wait for when He will grant that prayer and sometimes God in appreciating the patience of the weaned child will even give more than the child expects because of the hope the child has exhibited. We all know its so annoying to see a weaned and mature child crying like there is no hope.
Are you like a weaned child or a cry baby?

Pregnancy is a battle won but other battles may surface because as long as we are alive we fight battles, how do you go about it?
You are so favoured to have God's promises and words already in His word. Are you going to be like Hannah, the weaned child, who after prayer was no more sad and became happy and God blessed her or like the Israelites, the cry babies, who despite the great works God did for them they forgot it and cried and murmurred at very opportunity?

If God could miraculously grant you the strength to conceive, He will fight any battles that may arise in pregnancy and see you through delivery. Just trust in Him and be weaned.

@Prettymomma, you are doing just great. Keep confessing, declaring and walking in that mustard seed faith you have. God is able.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ayabah: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
I will also testify to my miracle one day(amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2012
@ayaba...amen to that prayer of faith. It will happen as surely as the Lord liveth!
Have you been trying for long?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Hi all..am so happy this morning and I don't know why.
Perhaps its because am just thankful to the almighty God for His enduring mercies in our lives.

I just want to declare that as many ttcers that stop by this thread (and believe by faith that their testimonies are near) will move over from the ttc thread to the new born babies thread next year!
What this means is that starting from today, they will be declaring bfps till early next year.

But like I always say...pray with your timeline in mind and work towards it. If you treating any fertility condition, ensure you are taking your drugs right. If you are not, then fall down on your knees day and night to pray against any unexplained infertility. If you are waiting by faith...make sure you have enough faith for the wait...if your faith is weak, strengthen it with the word and with the testimonies of others.

If you wish, decorate a room in your house for your baby. I and dh were calling one room 'the children's room' during re-decoration and God took the words right out of our mouths and made it flesh within 3 months.

Faith is the most powerful gift anyone can have in this life. I used to read a book called the secret and honestly all I could take out of it was that inspite of all the space and universe and power of your words and thoughts and speaking to the universe stuff....they were just talking about faith and the power of the tongue as stated in the Bible without ascribing it to religion.
Dem say na wetin all the rich men for obodo oyibo do wey them get money/success (as in speaking/thinking positively). I still dey confess land for vgc dey wait whether that one go work. smiley

Anyway jokes aside,please have faith cos the Lord will do it. If He did for one, He can and will do for all!

Happy holidays!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
@Prettymomma,
Amen. Lovely inspiring piece. Faith rules! May the Lord help our faith. Thank God, one new poster has been added to your thread in the person of MamaTriplets. I rejoice with you because more are coming.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
@alwaystrue..thank you!
I just just strolling past the ttc thread to come here when I saw 'congrats Mamatriplets' my hand start to shake as I dey find her testimony!
Am still amazed at the goodness of the Lord!
Last minute miracles should please continue for all waiting mummies IJN o!!!!!!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2012
Which kin tin be dis o! I can't sleep cos am so hungry it hurts! Then am feeling nauseous...wish I could have a bowel movement so that the nausea can pass!

Am currently lying on the cold tiles to see if that would cos I get a temporary relief when the side of my tummy touches the cold floor

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2012
@Prettymomma,kpele o,hope ure much bera now?.All you've complained about are best imagined.For nausea,u can try chewing very little ginger and having smaller frequent meals..Had terrible bouts btwn 1-4months and it rily helped me. Are u also constipated?Take lots of water,vegetable,fibre/fruits.if dat doesn't work u may use stool softener or go extreme like I did at 4months. Didn't have a bowel movement for one weak,so had hubby pump lukewarm water in2 ma anus using a fat syringe(without d needle o) nd its been smooth sailing ever since.pls avoid being constipated as much as possible.
Its well ijn. Hugs
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
@believer... I can't thank you enough for that suggestion. I have already bought the syringe....getting ready for the next bout cheesy

MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL!

Please let's take it easy for the rest of the year.. Let's also pray into the new year...that 2013 will herald in abundance and realised dreams.

Have a wonderful celebration with rice and stew very plenty smiley
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi ladies.
The year has come to an end already. For those that got pregnant in 2012, what did you do differently before you got your Big Fat Positive (bfp)?
Please share with others so that it may help someone out there....Cos this 2013 is going to be a year of fruitfulness and abundance and your story might just be what will help a waiting lady out there.
If I hadn't joined NL TTC thread...I don't know if I would have gotten my bfp by now. I am grateful to Arlington for starting that thread and even more grateful for all the ladies who helped with advices or suggestions.
As it is, my baby will have several NL online godmothers..
I'll post my story and what I did differently as soon as possible.

Happy countdown to the New Year!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Seanbell...how are u feeling now? Pele. You'll feel better as time goes on.H9months!

HW I neva see ya brake light o!How is my princess?

Udoka..We miss you and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Teenaba..how are you and your LO?Happy newyear in advance o!

Pinkdaisy..how go dey go?Na you start my peppersoup craving o! Though my own na for Goatmeat.

Believer84...how are ur miracle babies? I am praying for that kind of miracle o!Infact DH has over-keyed in and keeps asking 'how are the twins' even when I bring scan pix of one baby come show am.Lol!

Champ..I sent you a NL mail request.Did you see it?How are you and LO?

Ilovemi...happy new year in advance and hope you and LO are good?

Sasi..how is our miracle LO...I wish you all the best dear.

Fruitful...how are you doing? Each time I read your testimony, my faith in God is all the more strengthened.

Zenoj...How is LO?I am praying for a few of my friends who have been waiting. I pray that the good Lord will touch them as He has touched us.Congrats again and is it normal to feel slight pain when ANY pantline or clothes waist band touches the womb area?Cos e be like say this pickin nor want me to wear panties throughout this pregnancy.

Ifyemma...how are you coping. Hope its not too stressful.Don't worry, the Lord that provided the babies will strengthen you to take care of them.Like I said b4,I want to be like you.

Mamatriplets!!!Congrats again o!!!!But where u dey na?Na kitchen chair I take siddon outside this thread dey wait for you to come.... smiley

@all who have visited and posted on this thread...Happy New Year in advance.
We wish you a fulfillment of all your desires in 2013 In Jesus Mighty Name we pray.....AMEN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 2:01am On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2013
PRETTYMOMMA: Champ..I sent you a NL mail request.Did you see it?How are you and LO?
I just saw your Nairaland PM now, I don't knw how to retrieve mail from Nairaland account. Thanks for checking on me. Hope you and your LO are doing great?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 2:49am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year our preggers mamas o! Ndo o! This is your year of delivery. Like the hebrew women of old, may your pregnancy and birthing be stressless and may all the glory be God's.

@Prettymomma, hope say you no dey tie tie wrapper o because e be like say these babies go dey clingy make dem no go off your wrapper as well when you born them o since dem no wan gree make you wear pant now grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 6:22am On Jan 01, 2013
@prettymomma my dear am fine oo and my LO is kicking mre and mre everyday. Thank u so much for checking up on me, I hope ur doin very well.

I read on d pregnancy thread wat u sed abt ur fibroid. So lemme jst tel u d little I knw abt dat. That u hve fibroid doesn't mean dat ur high risk. The location of d fibroid is very important and dat determines if its a risk to ur baby. My sister in law is currently 5mnths pregnant and has 3 multiple fibroid on d outside of her uterus, so it's not affecting her baby in anyway and she's not considered high risk.
So I think u shuld ask ur Dr d location of d fibroid cos as long as its not in d same space as ur baby, ur pregnant shuld b fine.

But I hve a question tho, how cme u never had any fibroid and then u get pregnant and u now hve fibroid. Can u ask ur Dr abt that?

All in all my dear, ur LO is in Gods hands so use prayers and cover ur pregnancy.

Happy new year to evryone.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
@HW. Thanks a lot. Actually they said its intramural and fundal measuring about 22mm/38mm or so.
They also said that its not a problem and that they are not gonna touch it even after delivery cos it might shrink back.

I just hope it doesn't grow significantly bigger during the pregnancy.
I have asked the Dr.why it wasn't picked in their scans and the scans I did outside. He said it may have been so small that it wasn't seen as a problem. That maybe the pregnancy hormones/fertility drugs made it bigger and that even now its very small.

@Alwaystrue. Thank you o! Tnx for embarassing me in a boring family gathering by making everyone look at me askance. As in 'why dis one dey laf at her phone kwanu' kind of look! smiley I should have known better than be browsing on NL in public...and I definitely should NOT have had an imagination where baby actually loosens my wrapper smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ayabah: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
@prettymama thanks for concern,its just 5th month nw but I don't to stay longer by God grace
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ifyemma(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
happy new year mamas, pretty thanks for ur concern, i Thank God that the fibrod is not a factor and will never be. I miscarried on 31st night after i had dropping for days , i pray to join this thread again very soon. And my prayer to everyone on this thread u will carry ur pregnancy to term and give birth like hebrew women AMEN!!!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR,,,,,,,WOW,it's been a while.HOW ARE ALL MA WONDERFUL PREGGIES DOING!!

Holiday was good,,,infact so good,,,,got about 13 days from work,,,,na flexing all thru.

Currently 23 weeks and it's been smooth sailing all the way. make i remenber go upload my baby bump pic,,,though it ssems i lost some belly fat sha.

PRETTYMOMMA, thanks so much,,am goody good,,,,and my apetite na die now oh,,,i just dey chop, dey chop,,,,i bless God.

@Hebrew woman,,,,,miss u much much.

@ifyemme,,,,,,,,,God is in control, take heart dear.

2013,,,,OUR YAER OF SUPERNATURAL DELIVERIES AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONIES.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Prettymomma, am very glad to hear dat. U hve nuttin to wry abt then. Fibroid or not ur LO is in Gods hands and dats all u need to knw. Kisses to u and LO. Btw, how many weeks are u now? Sry I lost count but am sure u both are doing great.

@pinkydaisy, I miss u too mama. Oh ur 23 weeks, dats right behind me. Am goin on 26weeks dis week and it has also been a smooth ride for me. Dis my princess kicks like thrs no 2mrw but am enjoyin evry min of it.
I can't thank God enuf so i'l keep praying for evryone expecting to experience dis same joy, God wil def answer them and wipe all those tears.

@seanbell dear, how are u luv? It's been a while abi u never chop Xmas food finish? Am sure ur baby bump is showing now. Pls drop in and say hi.

@Udoka2, am waiting patiently to hear 4rm u. Take ur time my dear, God is in control.

@believer84 how now and how are those lil munchkins? Hope ur getting enuf rest and make sure u stay very hydrated. I knw how I feel wit one baby so I imagine how it is for u. D gud news is dat wen we r tryin for number 2, u go dey rest dey enjoy ur munchkins.

@ifyemma, I knw d feeling cos I've been thr a couple of times but jst remember dat God never gves us mre dan we can bear. It wuld only make u stronger.

@ all d other preggy mamas zenoj, sasi, champs, ilovemi, fruitful, teenaba, how are u all doin and how are ur lil munchkins waiting to b born at d right time? Hope u all are doin gud and enjoying a stress free pregnancy.
I hope I didn't miss any name but if I did abeg 4gve me, na pregnancy brain.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
@
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by zenoj: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Happy new year all n thanks hb for asking after us.We're doing great so far n God's been really faithful. In my 17th week now n it's been God o,all d glory to Him alone. Am not always so hungry as I expected so I just eat normally like twice or thrice a day. Those in d waiting should brace up cos I trust God to do a massive conversion in that regards.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2013
@ilovemi,,,,,you should definately ask your doc if it's safe to have sex,,hubby is right to be a bit scared. I have heard it's best to avoid sex while the cerclage is still in.
Sex can stimulate the cervice to go into labour and moreover the risk of the penis touching the cervice can lead to infection. In about two or three weeks after the surgery, you can have sexxx but your hubby has to be very gentle and also it all depends on the situation and condition of the pregnancy, so like i said,,ask your doctor, he/she knows your history better.

My dear, with you having all those sexual urges, it's understandable but its for the best,,,,sorry!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hello Peopleee!!!
Hmmmmmmmm,i haven't gone to read the past posts for now.I just say make i hail ooo
I am alright,just been ill a bit coupled with backpain and very very painful headaches..
Thank God for his grace though.

I hope you all are doing great.Will read through by tomorrow and greet una one by one.
For all the new recruits,congrats and it is permanent IJN...
Love you all. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hi all,
Been a few eventful couple of days for me..
But I just know that its gonna be okay cos I serve the living God.
I also know that anytym I wanna smile, I just recall the way the baby was moving his/her limbs during the scans I have had recently.
DH says its likely gonna be a boy but me I keep saying 'her' and 'she' for reasons I don't know smiley
@HB...thanks for your prayers. Fibroid or no fibroid,I am so happy that I have crossed the first trimester. And you were right...seeing ur baby's hb and movement on the screen comes with an inexplicable joy! I am helping u to count down to getting ur precious darling. Na u make me dey call my baby 'she' these day smiley

@ayabah...we pray that you don't wait beyond the tym you have waited. Have u started trying anything?

@ifyemma...Its with pain in my heart that I say srry about ur loss. God will replace the blessing in two-folds!Dear it is well! Your pain will only last for the night but ur joy will surely come in the morning. But have you talked to a doctor so that the cause will be established...in anticipation of the bfp you will have soon by God's grace.

@ilovemi..Pink daisy is right!I think u may have to hold off sex for now o! For fear of infection. In any case I have read that some people make love BUT with a condom and only if there isn't a risk of bursting the stitches..

@seanbell....Pele o! U know its only for a while and u will have ur LO in ur arms. Sorry for the backache...ngwa where is ur dh..am sure he is on back rubbing duty already.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh my God!!!! What a wonderful father you are, if you can do it for these your daughters here, ahh! Father, mine is just nothing with you oh loving daddy.Lord prove ur luv for everyone of us in ttc forum, do unto us as you have done for these our sisters here cos their testimonies ar proves that you oh God changes times n seasons, the wonder working father.Oh Lord before the end of march let me come here to share my own testimony of how u have given me BFP in JSN AMEN. @ All d bigy belle mamas i am so happy for you.The Lo.rd who started dz good thing in ur lives wil finish it.Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2013

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.