Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172890 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Sarahjoe1000(f): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2014
happy new month to all the big belles and mummys in the house,its our month of new beginnings...God is going to do new things that will cause us to sing and dance for the rest of the year....amen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omowunminow: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Atlast I'm on this thread, please join me in praising the Lord cos he answered my prayer as i got my BFP on saturday.

No morning sickeness, except loss appetite and always feeling tired

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
omowunminow: Atlast I'm on this thread, please join me in praising the Lord cos he answered my prayer as i got my BFP on saturday.

Congrats dearie
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tsodjete: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Congratulations. It seems we are on the same line. No morning sickness and I always feel tired too. This is my first time here. Mamas in the house I salute you o.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
omowunminow: Atlast I'm on this thread, please join me in praising the Lord cos he answered my prayer as i got my BFP on saturday.

congrats dearie
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
tsodjete: Congratulations. It seems we are on the same line. No morning sickness and I always feel tired too. This is my first time here. Mamas in the house I salute you o.

Congrats to you too
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tsodjete: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Anybody using Pregnacare Plus with omega-3? Want to ask if I can start using it now or I should just buy the ordinary Pregnacare?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tsodjete: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Moderator pls help us with this spam @ health issues.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omowunminow: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks favouredgirl and iyabetajos.@ favouredgirl I'm only using folic acid for now, but a doctor friend said i should include Bco. what do u think
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2014
tsodjete: Anybody using Pregnacare Plus with omega-3? Want to ask if I can start using it now or I should just buy the ordinary Pregnacare?

i used it but e tired me to dey drink 2 capsules so i switched to the ordinary one. there is nothing wrong wit it

omowunminow and tsodjete, congrats on ur bfps. u shall carry to term, amen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
omowunminow: Thanks favouredgirl and iyabetajos.@ favouredgirl I'm only using folic acid for now, but a doctor friend said i should include Bco. what do u think

Yeah bco is Gd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
tsodjete: Anybody using Pregnacare Plus with omega-3? Want to ask if I can start using it now or I should just buy the ordinary Pregnacare?

Any of both is Gd. I used the ordinary one though
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tsodjete: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ smokeydrinky
Amen. Thanks, that means I can use either of the two.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsodjete: @ smokeydrinky
Amen. Thanks, that means I can use either of the two.

yes u can.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by flowers4me(f): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
double post
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by flowers4me(f): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
udoka2: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
@all
Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes... May the Lord continue to give you reasons to celebration.

@ prettymoma. how are u doing and ur DS? my sister you can say that again, for the first 2days all l could do was cry and cry... l woke up one day at night in the hospital, looking at the baby and his dad, he took after his dad, they were fast asleep...I cried from midnite till morning, my eyes were badly swollen that my doc was scared during the ward-round, he thought l was reacting to something...told him never to worry that l was crying grin
wishing u merry Christmas and everyone on this forum

@alwaytrue
my sister...all the years of waiting have been forgotten ooo... so shall it be for you dear sooner than you expect. ONLY GOD who you have hoped on, shall do it for you!

Wow!!! i just stumbled on the thread with the news of your baby's birth few minutes ago.. Udoka2 (Mypeace) God be praised for His love to you. I have been a silent follower of your threads since way back "Secretary days" after a while i didn't see your inputs here anymore, i wondered where you had been...never knew you were still on NL but with another user name..am glad for your victory! many more victories are on your way in Jesus name, Amen.
Congratulations!! my Sister, send my regards to your lovely family. Please i sent you a Pm kindly check it as i need your advice. Thanks.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
hello @flowers4me

Thanks my sister. i have just replied your pm.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tucees(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think so and I'm so Hoping so too. Today is my 14dpo I tested this morning and I got a faint pink line will try again in 48 hours I believe my hcg levels will double by then.. My fingers are crossed! My heart is pounding! my joy will know no bounds! Just can't wait to be sure.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tucees(f): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm officially pregnant after TTC for God knows how long! Got my BFP this morning please sisters in the house which vitamin supplement do you all recommend? I need to start taking one asap!! Please help me out thanks, and meanwhile help me take a moment to say "Thank you" to God on my behalf.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by jadareese: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
wow....congrats @tucees , omowuminow&tsodjete...u shall all carry to term hale m hearty...u can take bco,folic acid n vit c(I started with dat Bt on pregnacare+ now).27th week today and can't wait #excited#...@favored gal trust our princess is blossoming daily @ iyabetajos my sista...long time no gist, I de greet u too oh.hope @all ours mamas and LOs De kampe?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
@favoredgal, how are u doing and also how is LO doing. pls help me o, i have catarrh and my LO has it too. how do i handle it abeg
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tucees(f): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
jadareese: wow....congrats @tucees , omowuminow&tsodjete...u shall all carry to term hale m hearty...u can take bco,folic acid n vit c(I started with dat Bt on pregnacare+ now).27th week today and can't wait #excited#...@favored gal trust our princess is blossoming daily @ iyabetajos my sista...long time no gist, I de greet u too oh.hope @all ours mamas and LOs De kampe?
Amen and Thank you will get those asap! You are special jadareese and may God bless you for being the first to congratulate me on my pregnancy haven't told anyone yet! Not even my mum. My bf is out of town and I don't want to tell him on phone, I know he's gonna be over the moon.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tucees: I think so and I'm so Hoping so too. Today is my 14dpo I tested this morning and I got a faint pink line will try again in 48 [quote author=Tucees] I'm officially pregnant after TTC for God knows how long! Got my BFP this morning please sisters in the house which vitamin supplement do you all recommend? I need to start taking one asap!! Please help me out thanks, and meanwhile help me take a moment to say "Thank you" to God on my behalf.

congrats.... Thank you Jesus for the answered prayer. What you have done Lord shall be permanent. What you need is your pre-natal only.

@omowumi &tsod..

congrats too... you shall all carry to term.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tucees(f): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=udoka2][/quote]Thank you.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
babe01: @favoredgal, how are u doing and also how is LO doing. pls help me o, i have catarrh and my LO has it too. how do i handle it abeg

Ha, my dear, go to the main pregnancy thread, some solution about steam has been proffered. Will try and dig out the post for you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Am new in the house,was on ttc trend for awhile,i wanna ask when I should start taking pregnacare and when to start antenatal

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.