Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172857 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Eumaca: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2014
@slim, congrats. Even if you cant get pregnacare at the moment, pls dont miss folic acid. Depends on your history you can start antenatal outright. Eg ,if you were on any fertility treatment before bfp report to hospital asap.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by aylaLynCoope: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now and delivered a baby boy,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2014
Where is evryone?this place is so so quiet,hows the morning sickness?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nwapastor: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi everyone this is the first time I'm commenting on this thread I only read. Hope to tell my story/testimony here soon. I'm really missing everyone hope to hear from you people soon especially @Alwaystrue how's everything Dear? I noticed you from 'the word for today' thread when I saw you on the ttc thread I was touched, you are in my prayers and I know that God has answered. Please how are you doing? Congratulations to all the mamas in the house.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2014
@nwapastor,
We are awaiting your testimony o. Please share. Everything and I are fine. ohhhhh, embarassed thanks. I am gladened that you spent time to read through the devotional. God usually send His Words to us in various ways and it always comes in season. Amen God has already answered.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
slim4bush: Am new in the house,was on ttc trend for awhile,i wanna ask when I should start taking pregnacare and when to start antenatal

Congrats, you can start taking pregncare immediately. For the antenatal i think your doc should be in a better position to advice, anway this depends on your medical history. But its always better to start early.

Hope you are coping fine with the morning sickness.

@Udoka, how Nani and DH are doing great.

@ Alwaystrue I am waiting for your testimony, and I know in no time I would celebrate for your sake. Please be prepared. grin
@Favoredgal hope LO is doing fine too, please send my love.
@prettymoma, Champs, and other mamas I dey salute oooo, long time

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by skimpychick(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
My people una doo.hope we r all gd. All the pushing mamas may it be easy for you in Jesus name. All mamas wey don offload my rgds to LOs n dh. All awaiting mamas, God is still on the throne your time is now in Jesus name amen.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
@MSTIA i've registered already tnx hun,no morning sickness just started feeling nausea tho..Am 7wks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by uzy4toniayahoo: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi everyone, i hv graduatd 4rm bein pregy to a new mum. Sorry am a bit late bt u all shld thank God 4 me. My cute baby girl arrived on 15th of August, she is Somtochukwu Chinagorom Michelle by name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Congrats @uzytoniayahoo, please send my love to our princess.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Slim4bush, good that you have registered, wishing you a stress free preggy period.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Finally!!! Sisters please rejoice and pray for me as God has done it for me. I am overjoyed.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mrs2u(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello mummies, am new here, just got my bfp this afternoon have been TTC for 10months now, God has done it for me. Am grateful to him. Please welcome me with any advice needful at this time. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Mgeey,
Congrats. You dont need vitamin E at this stage, start any good prenatal vitamins.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by zenoj: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
MGeey: Finally!!! Sisters please rejoice and pray for me as God has done it for me. I am overjoyed.

I did pregnancy test on Saturday and did not see a second line, was disappointed, this morning i decided to do it again since i haven't menstruated and low and behold i saw a faint second line. God is wonderful. You guys are the first to hear the news, I'm doing it again in 2 or 3 days time and i will just show hubby the strip - He'll be overjoyed. I have been TTCing for 2 yrs plus though married for 8 months.

We did every test, treated the staph that was detected (almost 4 times...kai), Hubby was given drugs for low motility. The first doctor i met said i wasn't ovulating, the second doctor carried out her own test and said there was nothing wrong with me though she couldn't tell me why my menses was irregular.

My dear sisters, i bought fertilaid and fertileCM, was not really religious in taking it because i was gaining too much weight with it so i wont even attribute this good news to it.

Its my God that has done it for me. Even when i didn't really see the strip well (early morning hours) I was praying in my mind and telling God that He said "none shall be barren in the land" and that "children are His heritage and the fruit of the womb its rewards" and God did it for me.

As He has done it for me, He will do it for all of you and even those that are not on this thread provided you trust in HIM.
Be patient, your miracles are on the way.

PS: I'm having occasional cramps (I guess my womb is expanding) or should i be worried? Do i have to start multivitamins asap? Do i need vitamin E? I'm starting my folic acid right away. Too many questions....

I'm sorry for the long post

Congrats dear. To God alone b all d glory. U don't need vit e as udkoa has rightly said. Try to do water therapy and eat water melon well. No pineapple or grapefruit for now. These would help suit d cramps. It is well dear. Wishing u h n h 9 months.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm glad I'm here.I. Finally got my BFP. Hope I'm welcomed?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
I'm glad I'm here.I. Finally got my BFP. Hope I'm welcomed? After ttc for 3years

( former sentempest)

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Udoka & zenoj. Thanks a lot. I'm grateful. Congratulations to mum4all. Wishing you a healthy 9 months and safe delivery.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
MGeey: @Udoka & zenoj. Thanks a lot. I'm grateful. Congratulations to mum4all. Wishing you a healthy 9 months and safe delivery.
You are welcomed dear, how many weeks are U. I think I'm 5weeks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm thinking 4 weeks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Welcome onboard all d biggybelle mama's..pls register ante-natal ASAP,hows d morning sickness?mine is nausea
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
MGeey: I'm thinking 4 weeks
where do you stay. Are U ibibio or efik, I stay in calabar looking for a good hosipta to start antenatal aprt from UCTH
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Not really feeling anything. Just finding it difficult to wake up early and prepare for work...sweet sleep grin. @Mum4all, I'm Ibibio staying in Uyo. Thinking of hospital too
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by snowflakes12: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Will share my testimony here at the end of this cycle in Jesus name! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2014
snowflakes12: Will share my testimony here at the end of this cycle in Jesus name! smiley

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Adorablemom: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
hello everyone, i got my bfp this morning after ttc for 18months, please help me as much as u can to thank God on my my behalf cos am really glad to move to this trend, i have been on ttc trend.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello Mamas in the house, please should i take folic acid with pregnacare( omega 3). I've just gotten the pregnacare and on going through it i saw that it contains 400ug. Is that enough? Thanks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2014
@Mgeey yes it's enof I don't think u need to take it with folic acid,@adorablemum congrats and welcome onboard your testimony shall be permanent IJN,pls register for ante-natal asap..@ all how una dey?hope no morning sickness me na nausea dey deal with me but am fine grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Good morning mamas. @Slim4bush, no morning sickness for now but im experiencing lack of appetite and my boobs are really "no go area" painful tips and i just pray i'm not having symptoms of thrush o. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Adorablemom: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2014
@slim 4 bush thnks very much n amen 2 ur prayers, d hospital i went to make enquiries said i should wait till 3months b4 i can start antenatal plus am not having any signs or morning sickness, is it normal. plus what prenatals drugs am i supposed to take? thanks.

@Mgeey hv u registered 4 antenatal? apart from folic acid which oda drug do one need to take?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
MGeey: Hello Mamas in the house, please should i take folic acid with pregnacare( omega 3). I've just gotten the pregnacare and on going through it i saw that it contains 400ug. Is that enough? Thanks

Yes you can take both, no harm.

favoredgal: Udoka2....yes o! Iv started cereal and home made puree.

Lucky you, my own baby is in looooooove with breast milk doesn't take formula at all. That's why I started weaning at 4 months. Spend a lot of time pumping or feeding. 10months is fine jare, if you pity him too much then you can add two more months and stop in dec. grin kisses

i feel for you ooooo, the princess doesnt want her mum spend so much on formula grin. HOpe you didnt buy trailer load why abroad grin?

which kain stopping for december, if na 'yoke' stop am ooo grin grin.

The bobo is walking well now, infact am planning immediately he clocks 10m, maybe l add extra two weeks shaa (obi nne cheesy). Am thinking of what to give him during the nights he takes the brea.st. He doesnt take milk alone unless added to his cereals and l dont see myself being able to get up to feed him at night sad .. Will cross the bridge when l get there smiley
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by SmashingM(f): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello mamas in the house, Una well done o

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.