Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, (2702 Views)

7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
HELLO, THIS THREAD OF FOR NAIRALAND MEN WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER 10 WITHOUT CHEATING FOR A DAY, PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS WITH WE SINGLE AND NEWLY MARRIED MEN. cheesy
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by emilyone(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
haba! 10 years is too much nah, 10 days would have been more reasonable.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
LOL, ARE YOU SAYING MEN CANNOT BE FAITHFUL FOR 10 YEARS? I AM SURE NAIRALAND MEN WILL SOON PROVE YOU WRONG grin grin grin
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
mekaboy: HELLO, THIS THREAD OF FOR NAIRALAND MEN WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER 10 WITHOUT CHEATING FOR A DAY, PLEASE SHARE YOUR SECRETS WITH WE SINGLE AND NEWLY MARRIED MEN. cheesy

How is that secret gonna help you?

Your mind, values, morals, love/respect for your wife, and the fear of God will help you not other people secrets/tips.

1 Like

Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by tai2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Story.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by tai2(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
As long as women flirt, men will cheat. These days no one even hides the fact that they are married anymore before they start cheating.

1 Like

Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
rokiatu:

How is that secret gonna help you?

Your mind, values, morals, love/respect for your wife, and the fear of God will help you not other people secrets/tips.
NA WA OO, I ASKED FOR SECRET FROM MEN, NA ONLY WOMEN DEY ANSWER, MEN WHERE UNA DEY grin grin grin
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
ITS LIKE THE 10 YEARS IS TOO MUCH OO, OK THOSE MARRIED OVER 5YRS WITHOUT CHEATING.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by luvmijeje(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
make I come see people wey go reply.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
NL MEN ABEG NO FALL MY HAND OO, ALL THOSE FOR RELIGION SECTION ABEG COME AND SAVE ME FROM SHAME . grin grin grin
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Family section would have been better for this sort of thread. Here you are only gonna get crap answers...I doubt people on here are even married. Well maybe 10% only. grin

Tell the moderators to take this to family section you may get load of advice over there. Beside why not just throw the question at married men why the time frame?
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
rokiatu: Family section would have been better for this sort of thread. Here you are only gonna get crap answers...I doubt people on here are even married. Well maybe 10% only. grin

Tell the moderators to take this to family section you may get load of advice over there. Beside why not just throw the question at married men why the time frame?OK MODERATORS, ABEG KINDLY MOVE THIS TO FAMILY SECTION. THE REASON WHY I PUT THE TIME FRAME, IS BECAUSE BY THAT TIME THEIR WIFE MUST HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO 2 CHILDREN OR MORE, AND SHE WONT LOOK THE SAME grin grin grin
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
mekaboy: NL MEN ABEG NO FALL MY HAND OO, ALL THOSE FOR RELIGION SECTION ABEG COME AND SAVE ME FROM SHAME . grin grin grin

lol @ religion section.
OP your thread is going to be a lonely one. 99.9% men don't know the meaning of marital fidelity.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
fellis:

lol @ religion section.
OP your thread is going to be a lonely one. 99.9% men don't know the meaning of marital fidelity.
Men una dey hear am? una go keep quiet ? grin grin grin
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
^lol. they will keep quiet because they know I am telling the truth.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Okontami: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
@POster, I can only advise you on how to cheat and not get caught. But the tension no be small o if you are caught. Person dey look stupid .
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by KINGwax(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Seriously i'm a cheat, but i'll be dead if i found out no one is faithful. You mean my fiance might not? What da fucck is this?
Somebody shld pls come up and claim he/she is faithful oooo.
Pls na
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by StellaBella(f): 2:50am On Dec 01, 2012
wey the prize?

Abeg leave matter for MATHIAS.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
SHAME DEY CATCH ME FOR NL MARRIED MEN grin grin grin grin
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by ikekings(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
My bro, it ain't easy at all... To be with one woman for 10yrs... I thank God for giving me the strength to be able to overcome the things of the flesh... Besides, i love and respect my wife a lot... I won't dare to cheat on her... That's the last thing i will do... Above all i give thanks to God for everything...

2 Likes

Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by greatgod2012(f): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
We are married close to 8yrs now, and i can authentically, confidently and certainly tell u that he has never, i mean, never! cheated on me and im sure i can never cheat on him..... I'd rather die being faithful than live as an unfaithful wife. Hes also a NLander, but has never being to this section, may be, if he agrees, i will tell him to log in to dis section and answer for himself..........but, again, im 100% sure that he has never cheated on me ... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2012
greatgod2012: We are married close to 8yrs now, and i can authentically, confidently and certainly tell u that he has never, i mean, never! cheated on me and im sure i can never cheat on him..... I'd rather die being faithful than live as an unfaithful wife. Hes also a NLander, but has never being to this section, may be, if he agrees, i will tell him to log in to dis section and answer for himself..........but, again, im 100% sure that he has never cheated on me ... Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin SORRY TO ASK, BUT DO U PUT A TRACKER ON HIS MANHOOD?

1 Like

Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2012
ikekings: My bro, it ain't easy at all... To be with one woman for 10yrs... I thank God for giving me the strength to be able to overcome the things of the flesh... Besides, i love and respect my wife a lot... I won't dare to cheat on her... That's the last thing i will do... Above all i give thanks to God for everything...
HMM SO U HAVE NEVER CHEATED? AND YOU BEEN MARRIED FOR CLOSE TO 10YRS? OK LETS HAVE YOUR SECRET..
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by ikekings(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
mekaboy: HMM SO U HAVE NEVER CHEATED? AND YOU BEEN MARRIED FOR CLOSE TO 10YRS? OK LETS HAVE YOUR SECRET..
The fear of God in me... The love, respect and kindness from my wife is enough for me...
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
ikekings: The fear of God in me... The love, respect and kindness from my wife is enough for me...
Congratz. smiley
Keep it up man, more grease to your elbow and I wish you more happy and fruitful years in your marriage.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by ikekings(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
fellis:
Congratz. smiley
Keep it up man, more grease to your elbow and I wish you more happy and fruitful years in your marriage.
Thanks...
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by plaetton: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Its a simple case of mind over body. But I can tell you, its a di.ck killer. grin
I am beginning to wonder if monogamy is the natural order at all.
lol.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by mekaboy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
plaetton: Its a simple case of mind over body. But I can tell you, its a di.ck killer. grin
I am beginning to wonder if monogamy is the natural order at all.
lol.

So your saying you have to sacrifice your manhood to stay.faithful.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by plaetton: 2:07am On Dec 03, 2012
mekaboy:

So your saying you have to sacrifice your manhood to stay.faithful.

That is the question I am asking.
Is polygamy the natural order?
Is monogamy the natural order or is it just moral code that society,western society,imposes on us?.

I am not talking here of what is deemed to be social or religious morality.
I am talking about men's biology,physiology, health and genetic proclivity.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Gudintent: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2012
tai2: As long as women flirt, men will cheat. These days no one even hides the fact that they are married anymore before they start cheating.

The women get the blame again!

Note to women; stop breathing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2012
plaetton:
That is the question I am asking.
Is polygamy the natural order?
Is monogamy the natural order or is it just moral code that society,western society,imposes on us?.
I am not talking here of what is deemed to be social or religious morality.
I am talking about men's biology,physiology, health and genetic proclivity.

The way you asked the questions makes it seem like you do not believe that monogamy is the natural order.
It's not a bad question though. I am also curious about it.
Re: Nl Men Who Have Been Married For Over 10yrs Without Cheating, by plaetton: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
fellis:

The way you asked the questions makes it seem like you do not believe that monogamy is the natural order.
It's not a bad question though. I am also curious about it.

How many times does your manhood stand at attention to salute an attractive woman other than your partner?lol.
That alone should tell you that monogamy is not the natural order. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parasitic Friendship, How Do You Manage It? / Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? / Kinda Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.