Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? (2686 Views)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by maysdrays: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2014
its hard seeing virgin guys at the age of 16 nowadays..they just want know what the pleasure of it feels like . so tell me guys, is being a virgin at 18 something to be proud of..ladies too you're not left out too..is being a female virgin at age 18 a nice thing
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2014
Yes its cool keep it up if you can. I lost mine at age 21 so don't see it as a big deal and only lose it when you are matured enough to know whats up about sex

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by djeezy(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2014
18 is not bad. You're still a teenager. Focus on your academics.
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Pvictor10(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Well am 22 and still virgin. Don't plan fornicating.

www.reverbnation.com/abiolavictor

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Tallesty1(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2014
maysdrays:
its hard seeing virgin guys at the age of 16 nowadays..they just want know what the pleasure of it feels like . so tell me guys, is being a virgin at 18 something to be proud of..ladies too you're not left out too..is being a female virgin at age 18 a nice thing
Keep it until you are ready.

That thing scarce gan!!!!!!
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by iamsegsy(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2014
undecided can't you think of oder things rather sex until you get married....

I can see u are under the influence of peer pressure?

2 Likes

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Dygeasy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
And if I tell you it's not cool you'll chook your _dick into any available hole?

Your _dick dey itch you?
E dey pain you?
Dem dey collect money for sex?
Your pastor talk say make you have sex?

Guy, be sure you are ready. SEX IS OVERRATED!! 5 minutes, fiam! Your eyes don clear.

Focus on more important, positive result-yielding things.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dygeasy:
And if I tell you it's not cool you'll chook your _dick into any available hole?

Your _dick dey itch you?
E dey pain you?
Dem dey collect money for sex?
Your pastor talk say make you have sex?

Guy, be sure you are ready. SEX IS OVERRATED!! 5 minutes, fiam! Your eyes don clear.

Focus on more important, positive result-yielding things.

Harsh advice.
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by inositol88(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
maysdrays:

at 18 I de fear woman like craze hmmmmmmm! lol

just make sure u are psychologically physically and emotionally matured before u do it (if u must do it sef)
else dat is de beginning of u becoming a hot player. u know what I mean

oliver twist tins go caught u
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
am 18 but am a virgin but i masturbate
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
E aint kool
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by tosyne2much(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pvictor10:
Well am 22 and still virgin. Don't plan fornicating.

www.reverbnation.com/abiolavictor
picture of your dicck or adontbelivit
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
ismailaja:
am 18 but am a virgin but i masturbate
who ask you pervert
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
For the fact that 18 is maturity age does not mean you are licenced and prone to having sex.. My broda, 18 is too small to starting indulging in sex.. You will start living your life as if your world revolve around it
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Pvictor10(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
For the fact that 18 is maturity age does not mean you are licenced and prone to having sex.. My broda, 18 is too small to starting indulging in sex.. You will start living your life as if your world revolve around it

who could have thought same hand that typed this asked me picture of virginity. Smh. Lol.

Virgin till I marry.
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by dasrackhor(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
33 years old and still intact...Repping teamvirginlonia since God knows wen... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pvictor10:

who could have thought same hand that typed this asked me picture of virginity. Smh. Lol.

Virgin till I marry.
no mind me jawe broda

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by osujijboyeze: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]i love this topic
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
dasrackhor:
33 years old and still intact...Repping teamvirginlonia since God knows wen... grin
shocked cheesy **good guy**pls clock 50 bf u loose it oo

2 Likes

Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by robosky02(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:

leave that boy or........
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2015
No big deal, still made it up till I was 27years!!...my ambitions clouded my thoughts!!!
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Johnnoah1st: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2015
32Million:
No big deal, still made it up till I was 27years!!...my ambitions clouded my thoughts!!!
27?
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
robosky02:

leave that boy or........
or what? cheesy
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
or what? cheesy

see you as you thick. leave the kid or... for the second time hmmm
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by jashar(f): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Save for those children that were molested cry, the appropriate question should be ; shouldn't you be a virgin at 18?

undecided
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by dasrackhor(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
did u want to take my virginity away by raping me??God no go gree 4 u ooooo...
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
dasrackhor:
did u want to take my virginity away by raping me??God no go gree 4 u ooooo...
Rape bawo cheesy just advicing u to stay intact till wedding night @age 59 cheesy
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
robosky02:

see you as you thick. leave the kid or... for the second time hmmm
hehehehehehe ok
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by robosky02(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe ok

you dey laugh abi

if I catch you for corner hmm the road no go do two of use. lol
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by dasrackhor(m): 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Rape bawo cheesy just advicing u to stay intact till wedding night @age 59 cheesy
y me nah...u r all av been waiting for..let's go to yha ā€œpā€ to do d normal intromimo and den u can take away my virginity..what yha say
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Whoever dug up this post needs to get laid undecided
Re: Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? by queencandace(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
so being a virgin at 18 is now an abnormality? May God save this depraved generation...
some people are saying lose it when you are prepared and they still claim Christian, is that the way of christ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. / Simple 27 Rules For My Girlfriend!! / Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.