Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (26717 Views)

Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / This Couples Has Been Married For Ten Years And They Have Never Had Sex Together / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by r231(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
Is it possible?

Hello lovely readers, I hope you’re all having a nice day. Here’s a letter from Timmy.

Dear Nkechi,

I have a serious problem. I’m Timmy, 25, from Benin but live in Lagos. I’ve written to some experts and some newspapers with help columns until a friend of mine suggested that I write you. I’m hoping that you and Nollywoodgossip’s readers can help me because I don’t want to lose my husband.

This is the third year of my marriage and I am still a virgin. I have not been able to have penetrative sex due to the pain it causes when attempting it. It is always impossible due to my muscles being so tense. Though my husband has been very understanding, I am so desperate to have penetrative sex and a baby. I really wish there were drugs or supplements available, which will loosen my muscles and save my marriage.

So let’s put head together and find help for Timmy.

http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2011/07/23/help-i%E2%80%99ve-been-married-for-three-years-and-i%E2%80%99m-still-a-virgin/
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Brite02(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Brite02(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
Oya let's ask the EXPERTS undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Pweety4me(f): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
He doesn't want 2 lose his husband?was that a mistake or what?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
Another story that was made up to disturb our lives

6 Likes

Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ op Yes its very possible.[/b]Some have even hit 5 years. She suffering from Vaginismus.

But this wont help cz the dude is a mysterious reader.I post cz there was a similar thread here.

Vaginismus is a condition where there is involuntary tightness of the womanliness during attempted intercourse. The tightness is actually caused by involuntary contractions of the pelvic floor muscles surrounding the womanliness. The woman does not directly control or 'will' the tightness to occur; it is an involuntary pelvic response. She may not even have any awareness that the muscle response is causing the tightness or penetration problem.

In some cases vaginismus tightness may begin to cause burning, pain, or stinging during intercourse. In other cases, penetration may be difficult or completely impossible. Vaginismus is the main cause of [b]unconsummated relationships.
The tightness can be so restrictive that the opening to the womanliness is 'closed off' altogether and the man is unable to insert his joystick. The pain of vaginismus ends when the intimate attempt stops, and usually intercourse must be halted due to pain or discomfort.

This reaction will occur if penetration is perceived as upsetting, painful (even before attempting it!) frightening, or dangerous, making the body scream out loud, "NO ENTRY!" Occasionally, vaginismus will be caused by a physical problem such as a birth defect, or surgery. Either way, it is a womanliness in panic…

Primary vaginismus [/b]is when the woman was never able to have womanly penetrations.  

[b] Secondary vaginismus [/b]is when the woman lost the ability to have womanly penetration such as after gynecologic surgery, in postmenopause, after radiation, etc.  Although these women will remember that penetrations used to be fine, they are now faced with painful/impossible intercourse and gynecologic exams.  The cause for their secondary vaginismus is the loss of lubrication and elasticity in the womanliness, making them feel just as isolated and hopeless as those with primary vaginismus.  

[b]Vaginismus is treatable

Vaginismus is highly treatable and a full recovery from vaginismus is the normal outcome of treatment. Successful vaginismus treatment does not require drugs, surgery, hypnosis, nor any other complex invasive technique. Following a straight-forward program, pain-free and pleasurable intercourse is attainable for most couples.

1 Like

Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Brite02(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2011
You see. . . . That's kooooool cool lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by claremont(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
This NL post-screen bot has completely gone bananas! What kind of English is ''womanliness''?!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^^  grin grin

I hate that word as well! and joystick! 
Its not all joystick all the time like in the poster's caseundecided undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by swaggerboi2011: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
you see what am saying?? virginity is very bad, i can never marry a virgin, [size=16pt]never[/size]
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Jamesdman(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
Upendo, the certified gyneacologist! 9ice piece up there, thumbs up!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
pendo.pendo.

No, I am a supporter of APC militia.  grin

All that is research work (explaining it well for him to understand was the difficulty),but the disease I know cz many ladies suffer from it and take all the blame out of ignorance.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by UpDates1(m): 2:51am On Aug 04, 2011
cool cool undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by MrsChima(f): 2:57am On Aug 04, 2011
OP

I understand. I am a virgin too.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2011
Wow, this is new.

I'm not a sexist, but why do women have so many issues?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
And why is it that it's the man that suffers from their issues?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^u got me there.

Well, that’s the irony of it all.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
And it gets me worried evrytime I think of it
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2011
grin grin @ long one and mynd-44's talk.

Men taking troubles for women's issues.Well if you need then you got to understand them.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^True, we all live and learn.

Hopefully, the knowledge will prepare us for the life sentence called marriage.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2011
True dat!
grin
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by LongOne1(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2011
But still, damn, damn, damn and why, why, why? grin
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2011
The answer is ,bcz,bcz,bcz! We are diffrent!
Hey! Don't you think men have issues as well? infact much worse
I think women's issues get more complex cz our reproductive organs are internal while men's are external!
Its easier treating the latter than the former.
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2011
But can't you girls ask for help without adding drama?
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2011
Girls do the drama and men act as catalysts .dont you think so?
Infact some dudes are more dramatic than gals. I think its identity crisis.
Ok what drama are u talking abt Mynd? lol
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Mynd44: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
must I have to disturb, pet and beg you for 2 hours before you tell me you have been having headaches, must you always use tears as a weapon, must you always use everything to judge if I love you or not? Why must you tell me not to hang with my boys? Something I have been doing before I met you? Must you go nuts every time you see me talking with another girl? Why can't you just come to me and tell me what the problem is must I hear it from your friend? I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YETnd? I HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED YET
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2011
just remain a virgin undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by pendo89(f): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2011
@mynd

You wanna know why?
Cz she's very immature and insecure as well .Those 2 give rise to those traits you just mentioned.
A mature,secure lady has no time for childish stuff like silly jealousy.
The level of your relationship and the person you are dating matters a lot as well.
If you are the guy that goes weak on the knees the moment you see anything in skirt or flirts a lot with every gal, then a lady has every reason to worry.
Your character determines her reaction most of the time.
Tears can be used as blackmail but hey a gal has to get over the tears stage and learn to address issues confidently and squarely not like a baby.
And gals need proof and demonstration of love if they are not yet married.She will only relax the moment you put a ring on that finger.
That is very normal.

Now  that 'I have headache' has no cure.Its been there since time immemorial so you just deal with it when it comes.
I am yet to hear a dude that does not complain about that undecided
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by kpolli(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
very possible. . . she waited to long to be disvirgined
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by Princek12(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Naija women and their drama. How can a married woman be a virgin after three years in marriage? What does she want her husband to do. If her husband now goes out and phucks and ashy, she will come to NL and cry to her fellow NL women.

There goes another member of the Anti-sex Coalition of Naija Women.

very soon the next thread opened by a Naija chick will be how you should stay away from sex--even when you are married--because you are saving your body for the after life; and that a woman should remain a virgin even she is married.

circumcision of Naija females must end. this is ridiculous
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by dforestfox: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
na no go kill me for here oo,i no believe this story but for talk sake, so which hole your husband come dey put hin Mr something inside?!
Re: Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin by kashini: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Baby, you are not sumiting to your husband the bible said wife should sumti 2 their husband. Our lord die for us because he loves us. if truly u don't want 2 lost ur husband you must endure the pains since you not going to die in the process. so endure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships. / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / l am about to cheat on my partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.