Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? (1035 Views)

Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know / Husband/wife, Do You Have Your Spouse's Number Off Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
I was with a lady who called her boyfriend's line in my presence today and she got mad at him for asking her who was speaking. Her boyfriend tried to explain to her that his phone had virus which made him lost numbers stored on his phone. She got really disappointed that her boyfriend didn't know her number off hand and she abruptly disconnected the line.
Is it a must you and your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend know each other's phone numbers off hand? Why do you think it's necessary or not?
Re: Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? by TimePiece(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
it's advisable to have one's spouse's phone number by heart but i don't think its absence should result in one hanging up the phone on another.
that's being rude.
Re: Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? by OCTAVO: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Not a must.
Re: Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? by Sijo01(f): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Its not a must but it just happens without ones knowledge! Btw, why will he ask who the caller was??, if he was unable to remember some digits from the number, did the virus on his phone affected his ears that he could not recognise her voice?..... I don't blame the babe for disconnecting the call.
Re: Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? by dagr8(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
It is not a must....but i dont expect her boyfriend to ask her who was speaking (i personally hate that response from somebody whom i expect shud av my number)...if they av been together he shud be able to recognize her voice IMO...particularly in dis circumstance dat he claims to av lost his numbers...he shud av used scope to try to figure out who is speaking..
i av a very good friend, we are not even dating bt i never need to introduce myself to her irrespective of which number am using 2 call...she will recognise my voice sharply and d same wen she calls me....because we av bin 2geda.

iam not blaming d guy and i also believe d lady's reaction is normal...she feels not "respected" and "valued"
Re: Must Your Spouse/Girlfriend/Boyfriend Know Your Phone Number Off Hand? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Not memorizing her number, that's understandable... But not recognizing her voice jus made it worse....hahaha he really was looking for it

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Couples Feel Shy To Say I LOVE U After Few Years Of Marriage? / My Parents Hate Him / Can Nigeria Girlz Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.