Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* (21394 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by abiL(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
---
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by abiL(f): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
rokiatu: Ok guys I ain't making noise yet till we move to the first round, then you will see why you should vote for me. wink wink wink

You're welcome. You are cute, I still have your back lol

Ose mama mi grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by surveyProf(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
abiL: Shollypopz omo to bad... Well done! I owe you a date with trey songz or will smith.

For all those asking to see my full pic, don't you worry. As the competition progress, more pics will be uploaded. Full body pics, bikini pics ... The whole works grin

I'll show you that this girl (me) is fine without Instagram effects cheesy

&& to those wondering if I'm k-legged... May sango strike

Shollypopz, AlterEgo && Hornipipe .... Thanks for your efforts.

• if you want to poo effortlessly, vote abiL
• if you want a bigger dïck, vote abiL
• if you want to get rid of premature ejáculation, vote abiL
• if you want that fine boy to notice you, vote abiL
• if you don't want sand in your garri.... You know what to do.

Vote abiL!!!!

hmmmmm, hmmmmm cough- cough- cough, water!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by abiL(f): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
ItsModella:
LMAO!!!! abiL toh crazy..

grin grin

kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by abiL(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
surveyProf:

hmmmmm, hmmmmm cough- cough- cough, water!!!!

*hands him bottled water*

Do you require viagrá? grin

Or is yours poo that rips your anál wall? wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
lalaosky: wow...a real beauty right there...damn, NL toh badt

You fall for the wrong girls oga lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by abiL(f): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
ogugua88:

He falls for every girl.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Oahray: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Not that just that i don't want to be charged for child abuse
lol. No be child abuse jor. To me, she is the 'realest' here. The gal fine. Black beauty.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
ogugua88:

abiL:

He falls for every girl.
LMAO!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Rokiatu, rules are rules na. People with pictures go forward. There's no "nominate me and see what you voted for later". See as you wan Mitt Romney yourself in lmao. Make we see now cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by surveyProf(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
abiL:

*hands him bottled water*

Do you require viagrá? grin

Or is yours poo that rips your anál wall? wink

You're not serious, yeye girlyato...lol grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Oahray: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
@florena, shey you get plenty pics o. Show the world that black is beautiful. I dey ya back.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Look at this marvelous treasure, a wondrous delight, a joy to the sight....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-a5V9TkrB_dI/UHXEPePhfjI/AAAAAAAALwk/TUX4uivLnX4/s1600/dsc_00341-728927.jpg[/img]

I see you salivating, licking your lips, reaching out to it......

The importance of garri can never be overstated. I know y'all need it and you're gonna get it as long as you vote for me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
ogugua88: Rokiatu, rules are rules na. People with pictures go forward. There's no "nominate me and see what you voted for later". See as you wan Mitt Romney yourself in lmao. Make we see now cool

Relax geezz lol I thought this was just the nomination round. And the real round is what require pictures? undecided Didn't put my pic cuz I didn't want to take part, changed my mind the last minute.

P.S I just change it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by pemimi(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nikkimono( seen some of her pixs, shez cute , too bad am a gurl)
https://www.nairaland.com/blackbalang
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by abiL(f): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
surveyProf:

You're not serious, yeye girlyato...lol grin

Don't you worry Professor, I've got everything under control wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by HiiiPower(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
This abil reminds me of london2lasgidi
fake pic n loud mouth but she's razz like pepper sellers.
tryna copy shymmex smfdh

shymmex brought fun to the contest
you're bringing razzness to thing
jam your hype and go sell pepper somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by HiiiPower(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
rokiatu: Relax geezz lol I thought this was just the nomination round. And the real round is what require pictures? undecided Didn't put my pic cuz I didn't want to take part, changed my mind the last minute.

P.S I just change it.

This round requires pictures too. Thanks for changing it smiley

Best of luck!
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by surveyProf(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
abiL:

Don't you worry Professor, I've got everything under control wink
Is dat not so, don't worry u hv my vote already, how do u want the contest to go, do u want it fixed?...... grin cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by EzePromoe: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oahray: lol. No be child abuse jor. To me, she is the 'realest' here. The gal fine. Black beauty.
No, na joke but comot joke, the girl na fine girl. I love girls with natural beauty not colour blocking. No offence please!
Florena: .
Fine girl, take this one. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Oahray: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
HiiiPower: This abil reminds me of london2lasgidi
fake pic n loud mouth but she's razz like pepper sellers. undecided
tryna copy shymmex smfdh
lol... If you want natural beauty:
https://www.nairaland.com/florena
no help from 'gigapixel' cameras and heavy editing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
HiiiPower: I nominate https://www.nairaland.com/jenny20
peace out.

Oh wow she's fine.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nnekacherry: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
abiL: Shollypopz omo to bad... Well done! I owe you a date with trey songz or will smith.

For all those asking to see my full pic, don't you worry. As the competition progress, more pics will be uploaded. Full body pics, bikini pics ... The whole works grin

I'll show you that this girl (me) is fine without Instagram effects cheesy

&& to those wondering if I'm k-legged... May sango strike

Shollypopz, AlterEgo && Hornipipe .... Thanks for your efforts.

• if you want to poo effortlessly, vote abiL
• if you want a bigger dïck, vote abiL
• if you want to get rid of premature ejáculation, vote abiL
• if you want that fine boy to notice you, vote abiL
• if you don't want sand in your garri.... You know what to do.

Vote abiL!!!!

Lwkmd..
This girl is so funny.. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Oahray: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
HiiiPower: I nominate https://www.nairaland.com/jenny20
peace out.
hmmm... Pretty. But last seen oct?
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by ikekings(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
HiiiPower: This abil reminds me of london2lasgidi
fake pic n loud mouth but she's razz like pepper sellers.
tryna copy shymmex smfdh

shymmex brought fun to the contest
you're bringing razzness to thing
jam your hype and go sell pepper somewhere else.
Chai!!! I miss london2lasgidi the guy can spice things up with royal...
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nnekacherry: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: *Campaign mode activated*

Okay na,we getting there,yes o this is operation vote Florenza coming to you live from nairaland.Ngbatis, Ndigbos and Ndihausas time to uniteeeeeee!!!! Badosky on set guys,come wire in d votes ooo! Guys comot for Iya basira beer parlour, come hia come vote ebony! Black is beautiful.We need ur help ooooo!!! as messi dey blast ball score goal make we una begin blast in ur votes.

*Palmwine break*

To be continued.....

This is serious.. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by EzePromoe: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
ogugua88:

This round requires pictures too. Thanks for changing it smiley

Best of luck!
Your name should be on that list. undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Oahray: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Your name should be on that list. undecided
haba. U want only her to keep winning? Give oda ppl a chance na.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Shugamania:

Lol..i have to admit, u're good at this. Noted, but i still need to see more pictures.
That'll will be provided for you very soon. Counting on your support! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Damn son!!! People still shymmexing in this bytch, nah grin

Mine was for fun in ebonics, but mofos are still trying to bite my shyte... grin

Too many people jocking shymmex on nl - when I leave, please bury shymmex a G in this bytch...

From oMg ItS Slayer and now to this other clowns, stop jocking me before people start thinking we're the same people - get your own style, mofos... cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Who can I even nominate

Fvck it, I nominate www.nairaland.com/Stillwater...

*I hope she posts her pics*.. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34)

The Sun Newspaper Girl / Wearing Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.