Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* (21451 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
rokiatu:

hahahahha oh God. This is gonna be fun.

When is the first elimination starting?

Modella I don't want a plane, I just want a car. grin grin grin grin
just name the brand and it's yours sweetie, as long as you keep voting for me grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
cdamsel: tot she said dat wasn't her?

Don't mind her, she's the one...
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by ayobase(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
ayobase: Abegi, the nominations don do jare....those on ground don do....lets go to the next stage biko.
Different bob..bies with ...... just dey pop up since.
Moderator and judges, hope those ones with half pics no go enter the next stage....we want full pic like ''namodella'' biko!
Me no wan vote K-legged or b-legged NLer!
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
ItsModella:
just name the brand and it's yours sweetie, as long as you keep voting for me grin grin

Babim, if those your legs were cars I'll call dem bugatti!
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Shugamania: cheesy now dis is getting interesting... u girls are damn funny. My vote is for sale o
how much? N5? N50 N500? N5000
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Smartie gurl: You got my vote for one of them ok.
God bless you ma'am grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
flanrey:

Babim, if those your legs were cars I'll call dem bugatti!
thenk you thenk you...don't forget to click on that vote button when the time comes..

*wipes off sweat* anybody wey talk say campaign na easy job na bastard
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by kandiikane(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Not sure if it has been written yet but as you know pictures are needed for this competition. The next rounds will only be for those with pictures. If you are yet to post a photo please do.

We'll put your name and photos underneath so it will be easier for people instead clicking on the profiles and back soo..
Erm, we'll need a face shot, full body shot(in a nice outfit) and bikini(this one optional but it could help a lot cheesy).

I have mentioned before that the winner will get money to buy a month's supply of garri depending on the price(january).
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
ItsModella:
thenk you thenk you...don't forget to click on that vote button when the time comes..

*wipes off sweat* anybody wey talk say campaign na easy job na bastard

Vote guranteed as far as another woman no enter my eye grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
cdamsel: see wash oh,binger na me u dey use play? undecided
nah,no be like that...i just dey ginger u to maximize ur potentials. Is that a bad thing to do?
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
rokiatu:

LMAO!!! this babe serious ooohhh. I may just join you and be your assistant manager.

LMAO....sholly is so effn serious.lol..i've never seen her this serious for real
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
kandiikane: Not sure if it has been written yet but as you know pictures are needed for this competition. The next rounds will only be for those with pictures. If you are yet to post a photo please do.

We'll put your name and photos underneath so it will be easier for people instead clicking on the profiles and back soo..
Erm, we'll need a face shot, full body shot(in a nice outfit) and bikini(this one optional but it could help a lot cheesy).

I have mentioned before that the winner will get money to buy a month's supply of garri depending on the price(january).
Will the pictures be removed after the contest?
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by kandiikane(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes if you want it removed. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by kandiikane(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Actually, it will be hard getting the photos so I will email all the contestants to send their best photos. They will be removed on request after the competition.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ok, I'd like it if my pictures are removed afterwards.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
AlterEgo™:

shocked shocked shocked

Someone looks like they could really use a pair of komu grin

Well, why 'imprison 'em melons when you can free them for my viewing pleasure grin

To hell with komu jo grin
lwkmd....i'm thinking of contacting her to free 'em melons for your viewing pleasure alone...whatcha say?
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by kandiikane(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
ItsModella: Ok, I'd like it if my pictures were removed afterwards.

That's fine.
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by ayobase(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
kandiikane: Actually, it will be hard getting the photos so I will email all the contestants to send their best photos. They will be removed on request after the competition.

After I don a save a copies abi?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jambsupport, U no dey say charity begins at home, And i am certain u are tru to ur people. As u are rooting for my Vivilistic, don't forget Florence! Our ebony, d face of dark and lovely, d voice of d youths, d ponmo in ur Ogbono, d dudu in ur Osun... cheesy
lwkmd....chei, idowu see as you've rendered me a clown in front of my friends...LMAO
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
chronique: pls nominate me. I'm actually working on becoming a female...
Steewpid!
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by kandiikane(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
ayobase:

After I don a save a copies abi?

To do what with it? You don't have girls around you to look at?
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
AlterEgo™:

shocked shocked shocked

[size=50pt]Ewelele!!!

Kilode!!!
Egba mi o....
Ewo bobii
Babe come you dey sell am grin[/size]
I've always known this bish to be a badàss bish (pun intented) grin from the chubby bishes thread. But I neva envisage say she get watermelon bobii like this o. grin
Kilode!!!
Damn!!!

lwkmd...buwahahahahahahah...check out the link that ikekings gave idowu and get a festival of boöbsies....that is too endowed
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by cdamsel(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
flanrey:

na wa oh,bros make I vote u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
rokiatu: Heres another one.

https://www.nairaland.com/dollz

shockedshocked roki sweery, where did you snoop out this beauty?...wow, naija is truly blessed.i'm proud of this country...see fine chikala
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Florena(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gifty! Na we o! We are d voice of Florenza, natural beauty na gene no b beans o! Dark and lovely, lovely and kind is d way forward! As for goodies... Am capable no b mouth.
dats my manager 40million gbosa 4 u and dnt forget 2 meet me @ mega plaza 4 d campaign meetin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by NessaFresh(f): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
flanrey:

LOL Flan...that's not mee o...just my candidate...she's viewing this thread now but I know she won't wanna contest
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by 2sexy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Vanneni: Steewpid!
you don shift the goal post abi... anyway, I KNOW i am right. grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by greedie1(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
lalaosky: this is a crime against the beauty world...rokiatu why did you remove your pics?...i nominate rokiatu whether her pics is there or not...she must contest o
seconded
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by ikekings(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
flanrey:

#TeamNessa#TeamNessa#TeamNessa#TeamNessa
#teamnessa... She's so sexy...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Florena(f): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Let ur vote count, vote 4 FLORENA, check out dis: https://www.nairaland.com/florena and air out ur views, ur suggestions and complaints re welcomed, thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by NessaFresh(f): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
cdamsel: na wa oh,bros make I vote u?
help me ask am oh
Re: Miss Nairaland Dec 2012 *auditions/nominations* by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
kokosheen: Other nominees wink

https://www.nairaland.com/candyness

wow...a real beauty right there...damn, NL toh badt

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34)

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.