Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day (11051 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by edlion57(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2012
Is it a must dat we hv to wear suit dat day
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by k2039: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2012
No,it's not a must,he can infact wear jinx,it's your choice and infact you can walk nude on the aisle,it's still the groom's choice

2 Likes

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Adufaye(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2012
U cn even wear singlet n boxer

5 Likes

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by tobechi74: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2012
For my weding, i wil wear jean,T shirt,snikkers, tie hankerchief for my head and hat.

If u dont lyk it, dont com 4 my wedin
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by charlsecy4(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2012
You can wear any decent clothing; it's just that suit has become conventional.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by neyoosha: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2012
Gud question-------------- i will lik to hear from Many people.................
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by 234GT(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2012
You may wear the jersey of your favourite player.
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by drlaykay(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2012
Lol.seriously, I don't know
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by iamswizz(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2012
The best thing to do is TIE WRAPPER
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Guddy(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2012
Change they say is the only constant tHing in liFe. You can decide to change the tradition of putting on suit on your wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Andrew3(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2012
I like being unique. I will try something different on my wedding day.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by etudaddy(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2012
Wear only ur wife's G-string and bra.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by vichofu(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2012
am definitely not wearing a suit on my wedding Day....dis am very SURE of.......Am gonna go for Dat milk colloured custume dat Don Jazzy wore in his Am so Endowed Rmx Video wit Snoop Doog........ grin grin grin

oooooppppssss.........Did i jst expose my wedding Dress secret on NL? IPray my GF dosen't see dis cos it will also be a SUPRISE 2 her

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by miqos02(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2012
edlion57: Is it a must dat we hv to wear suit dat day
it all depends on you
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2012
you go fear question! abeg if e reach your turn make you no wear suit you hear? you can come and borrow my night wear.Nonsense! angry angry
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by thepo(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2012
No its not compulsory. Just be ready to explain to every single body why u acted like u escaped from yaba left.
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Kirinwa: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
Adufaye: U cn even wear singlet n boxer
You've spoken my mind!
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
No,you can dress in a white gown grin grin...Damn it mehn,some things are better left the way they are for Courtesy Sake

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by thepo(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
::Andrew:::
I like being unique. I will try something different on my wedding day.

Most of d time unique people are always seen as in sane, now u still willing to go in sane?
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by yuzedo: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
You can wear shimmy & slippers! undecided

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by tobechi74: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2012
As a chelsea fan, i go wear chelsea jersey
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Clemzy16(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Since i was born and now i'm gettin old I've never own or wore a suit. So, the day of my wedding will not be an exception. Na agbada i go wear ooo...

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Tariqh: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2012
Tho some homeless pple are still wearing 1 wretched and torn clothes n yll talkin 'bot weddinG dress............You neeD jesus

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Sike(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2012
In my opinion, wearing your Birthday suit is the Best you can ever do.
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Archmed(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2012
Suit's become a trademark weddimg outfit for decades...U wana change d trend?....Den u must be a Star...sorry Superstar,for u 2b taken seriously!
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by dridowu: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2012
English wedding=YES
Traditional wedding = NO
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by speeder(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2012
We've lost our traditional ways of life.
There was a time traditional marriages were only the marriage conducted, and everyone is free to wear what he likes.
Religion have added yet another form of marriage which must go along with suit. You can choose to wear fits other than suit, but for decency suit is the best.
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by hillsate: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2012
What you wear for your wedding depends on how serious you take the union you are going into.
just as you wont wear and jeans and Tshirt for an interview because you take the interview serious.
I have even seen crazy dressers in the music industry wear very good and formal clothing to attend award nights.
Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in wearing Tshirt and snickers to your wedding. it only tells how serious you take the whole event and life after the event.

1 Like

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Emokatic: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2012
Even wear kondom
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Francheezy(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2012
as 4 me, i fit wear corset nd tyt
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Francheezy(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2012
hillsate: What you wear for your wedding depends on how serious you take the union you are going into.
just as you wont wear and jeans and Tshirt for an interview because you take the interview serious.
I have even seen crazy dressers in the music industry wear very good and formal clothing to attend award nights.
Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in wearing Tshirt and snickers to your wedding. it only tells how serious you take the whole event and life after the event.
So d0z wearing suit makes sum1 cri0us ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum / Nigeria Women Vs African American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.