Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day (11053 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
edlion57: Is it a must dat we hv to wear suit dat day

Infact, an putting on traditional that day. Maybe because its called white wedding.
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by johndavid1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
you even fit wear bathroom slipper tie handkerchief plus condom if you lyk all na ya choice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by awodman: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
grin grin
lola.luv:
Op,
You can wear Mr Biggs red and yellow uniform.

@Francheezy
Bros, you make sense die!
grin
lola.luv:
Op,
You can wear Mr Biggs red and yellow uniform.

@Francheezy
Bros, you make sense die!
I don de laff 4 all posts but bro U̶̲̥̅̊ throw me comot 4 chair
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by ewizard1: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
smh for these "WHITEMAN SLAVES"
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Egbagirl(f): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
OP, it's your wedding. You call the shots. Wear what you are comfortable in. It's not a must to wear a suit. It's the conventional thing to do BUT na your life, your wedding and your MONEY. Biko, where what you wish. AS LONG AS you rock it well.

I mean this guy was bold enough to wear this. I personally dont like it but ei! it was his wedding and his money so why should I care. I wouldnt wear it or let my friend wear it but to each his own.

Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Solozzo(m): 6:30am On Dec 02, 2012
shevon: I didn't wear a suit or tie on my own day. I was on white shirt and trouser and we still did what we had to. FIY, I didn't wed anywhere but in Lagos Nigeria. It's all a thing of choice.

Any photos pls!!
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Solozzo(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2012
bory09: I don't know for them o....?. This is to show how people hate our culture. They discard our culture and embrace another peoples culture that is why mass divorce is now the order of the day, contract marriage and so on. Lets go back to our formal let the yoruba wear aso-oke with dansiki style and the igbo wrapper and blouse and so the hausa. This will make marriage lovely and balance.

Why not abandon church wedding altogether?
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
edlion57: Is it a must dat we hv to wear suit dat day
It is 'N̶̲̥̅̊☺Ʈ a must. You can wear pant. Goat
Re: Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
OP, you can wear anything different from a suit. God no go vex.
binger: Damn it mehn,some things are better left the way they are for Courtesy Sake
I don't agree with that. I also believe that I should wear a traditional dress on my wedding day & I ll surely do it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Locate My Brother's SON. / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum / Nigeria Women Vs African American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.