Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,889 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? (28562 Views)

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Hot New Pics Of Peter From P-square / Pictures From P Square’s 100 Million Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
salam001: Silly ghanains,everyday on their sites,they are always complaining of How ghanains rush for Anything Nigerian,Now stup1d petrodollar is here yapping sh1t,

Yes ooh, that's why we are rushing for your corruption, boko haramed, generator fumes compromised, your kidnapping youths, your ritualists, even sef we are rushing for your inherently corrupt officials, mindless politicians,cluessless and corruption-ridden society. that makes all of you frigging ediooooots grin grin grin grin grin your country is simply phucked.

Can someone with a bit of a brain play me that song.......nigeria jagaja? abeg I wan to dance. Yeyeye, fuelish, ludicrously stupi-d
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by miqos02(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
ugo2good: You can't pay yakubu the same fee as messi...if they were in d same team...shoe get size
na wetin? U want make I'yakubu' you
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

Yes ooh, that's why we are rushing for your corruption, boko haramed, generator fumes compromised, your kidnapping youths, your ritualists, even sef we are rushing for your inherently corrupt officials, mindless politicians,cluessless and corruption-ridden society. that makes all of you frigging ediooooots grin grin grin grin grin your country is simply phucked.

Can someone with a bit of a brain play me that song.......nigeria jagaja? abeg I wan to dance. Yeyeye, fuelish, ludicrously stupi-d
yah,be it as it may,but last time I checked millions of Nigerian movies are sold in ghana on weekly basis,and your girls can do anything to get a 9ja boyfriend,you gotta swallow your bloated pride and admit the truth,i dont know why ghanains argue against truth
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
salam001: petrocedis,i thought ghanains dont watch agya koo anymore,that dry and talentless f00l,they prefer Mr ibu,aki and pawpaw e.t.c

yeah, you thought wrong, just like most of your clueless country people who don;t know anything about Ghanaians and the Ghanaian society, but want to peddle rub-bish!

you call ibu,aki and pawpaw talented? I call them a bunch of f00ls, that's how I see them! There is another one-what is that his name.....usofia or some crap. give me Agya koo any day.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
salam001: yah,be it as it may,but last time I checked millions of Nigerian movies are sold in ghana on weekly basis,and your girls can do anything to get a 9ja boyfriend,you gotta swallow your bloated pride and admit the truth,i dont know why ghanains argue against truth

Ghanaians argue against truth? very funny coming from a nigerian! Everyone who is not nigerian can see that your pathetic country is on a fast track into the dustbin. Do nigerians accept that as the truth? Hell no. eddioot like you will argue till eternity but its just a matter of time....................
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by sambos994(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
I think it sums it up. Ghanaians have to turn something from an entertainment issue to a political issue. Stay on topic.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lesson learn!,never argue with gaynians,they would never agree our music is better than theirs even if the truth smacks them in the face,i give up,pouring water into a basket does not make sense same as educating gaynians.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by basher(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
otumfour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImdHmzIasU?version=3&hl=en_US

Thanks bro. Abeg no cuss Naija people 2 much. We love some of ur music & we dey rock am wella for club/party. Abi nor b u guys give us azonto again?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Frankiedu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lizzydenja: Nigerians should not eedris abdulkareem pulled similar stunt when 50 cent came for the star lager beer show some years back. I don't blame the Ghana acts for doing same. Afterall it's all business.
I thought it was because of the sitting arrangement in the plane.I stand to be corrected.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ghanaians argue against truth? very funny coming from a nigerian! Everyone who is not nigerian can see that your pathetic country is on a fast track into the dustbin. Do nigerians accept that as the truth? Hell no. eddioot like you will argue till eternity but its just a matter of time....................
ok i admit Nigeria is pathetic and whatever you say it is
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Frankiedu(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lizzydenja: Nigerians should not eedris abdulkareem pulled similar stunt when 50 cent came for the star lager beer show some years back. I don't blame the Ghana acts for doing same. Afterall it's all business.
I thought it was because of the sitting arrangement in the plane.I stand to be corrected.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by sambos994(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap up! Who the fuvck are you to tell me what to say and what not to say? Na crase dey worry you abi?

And if I tell you to stay on topic, what are you going to do? MTCHEWWWWWWWW. Anyway, you shouldn't even be here...
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
salam001: Lesson learn!,never argue with gaynians,they would never agree our music is better than theirs even if the truth smacks them in the face,i give up,pouring water into a basket does not make sense same as educating gaynians.

Cheers

Look, the two countries have a long history when it comes to music. Ghana music dominated the scene for most of the 1960s and 70s. Go ask your papa and mama dem. Go and do your research and you'll see the big impact Ghanaian music had of nigerian music during that period. So my point is that even if some of you think nigerian music is making waves at this time it is just a phase. So why get worked up and try to put down other people?

It still does not change the fact that I listen to only Ghanaian music and watch mostly Ghanaian movies-Agya Koo. Just as when it comes to football, I support only two teams- Accra Hearts of Oak and the Mighty Black Stars. I am not into Chelsea, Man U, Barcelona stuff. I am just Ghanaian in every sense of the word!
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by sambos994(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

Look, the two countries have a long history when it comes to music. Ghana music dominated the scene for most of the 1960s and 70s. Go ask your papa and mama dem. Go and do your reserch and you'll see the big impact Ghanaian music had of nigerian music. So my point is that even if some of you think nigerian music is making waves at this time it is just a phase. So why get worked up and try to put down other people?

It still does not change the fact that I listen to only Ghanaian music and watch mostly Ghanaian movies-Agya Koo. Just as when it comes to football, I support only two teams- Accra Hearts of Oak and the Mighty Black Stars. I am not into Chelsea, Man U, Barcelona stuff. I am just Ghanaian in every sense of the word!

So what happened to the 80s, 90s, and the 2000s?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Frankiedu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

yeah, you thought wrong, just like most of your clueless country people who don;t know anything about Ghanaians and the Ghanaian society, but want to peddle rub-bish!

you call ibu,aki and pawpaw talented? I call them a bunch of f00ls, that's how I see them! There is another one-what is that his name.....usofia or some crap. give me Agya koo any day.
Atleast the aforementioned 9ja acts u tag as talentless are able to communicate globally with English language (pidgin, sometimes)whilst Agya koo is a local talent with no int'l appeal.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Frankiedu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994:

Guy, no mind them.Abeg ask this factless guy if them fit produce someone like the late Fella Kuti?D guy no dey but still receive grammy nomination and children making gud money by singing his songs.Wonder if GH artiste don reach grammy.Empty barrels male d loudest noise!Guy just ignore the ignoramus comment.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
sambos994:

Ghanaian music, like other facets of its national life, suffered immensely as a result of the country’s severe socio-economic crisis of the 80s and 90s.

And as with other facets of the Ghanaian society, the music industry is picking up again. So its just a matter of time. Even today we still have some great musicians. Ghanaian music is going to be great again, just like Ghana is going to be great again very soon. Just give us like 5 years. Watch out for GHANA!
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by PetroDolla: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Frankiedu:
Atleast the aforementioned 9ja acts u tag as talentless are able to communicate globally with English language (pidgin, sometimes)whilst Agya koo is a local talent with no int'l appeal.

Who gives a fvck about international appeal? Agya Koo is okay for me. Why should I care what others think?
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
eminemkayc: psquare sings crap musik
fkuckd up poor lyrics
gud beats thats all
all them songs talk abut d same shiit.. no variation in word play with intelligent use of the instrument of poetry..
same goes for dbanj and a lot of other crap musicians. theyv only got gud beats. shady rightly puts it on d syllabus song "its nut abut lyrics anymore - its abut a hot beat and a catchy hop"

i gv props to d lyks of abaga and idibia.. and a few others..
dem songs make some meanin to my ear drums outside d beats...

Please write english let's all understand
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by salam001(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guy,i dont need to do any research,i know Ghanaian music ruled west African and Nigeria during the 60s and 70s but that has all changed now,we are now the music giant of Africa
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
how can p-square earn more than me?......BULLSH.IT!!
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Cusubaba(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ghanaian music, like other facets of its national life, suffered immensely as a result of the country’s severe socio-economic crisis of the 80s and 90s.

And as with other facets of the Ghanaian society, the music industry is picking up again. So its just a matter of time. Even today we still have some great musicians. Ghanaian music is going to be great again, just like Ghana is going to be great again very soon. Just give us like 5 years. Watch out for GHANA!

ur nothing but a retarded plastic. I don't know why u ghanaians are senseless slowpoke apes. Ur National Tv GTV, Tv3, metro tv, etc shows Nigeria movie every day. Ur Radio stations plays Nigeria songs every minutes. Your women love Nigeria men and they will do anything to get a Nigerian man. For 4 months now ghanaians are living in darkness because of shotage of gas from Nigeria. All u useless, lazy, senseless ghanaians are doing is to continue crying 4 anything Nigeria. Ghana music, movie lack originality, all u senseless ghanaians do is to copy anything Nigeria.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by cameronese(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

You sound like a little house girl ranting behind her master

Check the video of your dirty girls dancing naked in the street --

http://www.ovation.com.ng/2012/08/video-ghanaian-students-dancing-neked.html
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by naijanaweown: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
guy g and kiss xformer
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by amiskurie(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Charter-house is nigeria owned,the biggest entertainment company in ghana
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by cameronese(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

Only twenty percent of Ghanaians have flush toilets in their homes. People have no choice but to urinate right in the middle of the street -- a real eye opener. I was riding in a taxi and all of a sudden we stopped and our driver got out. I looked out the back window and our driver was peeing on the side of the road in front of their government house like it was nothing. He got back in the car and off we went. There is no sanitation system there. Sometimes the smell knocked me back ten feet.
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by cameronese(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
PetroDolla:

The poverty level in Ghana is heartbreaking. One day I was walking around the city and happened upon an abandoned railroad station called Kantamanto. Over four thousand homeless people were living there. All around, people were wandering around half-dressed begging for food or money. There was burning trash and feces everywhere. It was one of the saddest things I've ever seen
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by cameronese(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Typical of Ghana entertainment industry -- very archaic!

Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Noblechyk: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
eminemkayc: psquare sings crap musik
fkuckd up poor lyrics
gud beats thats all
all them songs talk abut d same shiit.. no variation in word play with intelligent use of the instrument of poetry..
same goes for dbanj and a lot of other crap musicians. theyv only got gud beats. shady rightly puts it on d syllabus song "its nut abut lyrics anymore - its abut a hot beat and a catchy hop"

i gv props to d lyks of abaga and idibia.. and a few others..
dem songs make some meanin to my ear drums outside d beats...
Bros, P square are super stars with their crap. From d inception of d world, everytin revolves around class. Karl Max will educate u better. Don't b sentimental in a silly manner
Re: Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money? by Abrantie: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
REALITY101:

It's ok y'all can get mad all y'all want. Nigerians sent y'all packing with the bag " yo what they call that bag?" Ghana must flee? Now w're using em bags to stack your money back to Nigeria cheesy that's being badass lol

We don turn dat sh!!t to fashion long time ago. Even models in Paris dey rock Ghana Must Go bags, and we proud about having our name next to Gucci & Louis Vuitton!... ya digg? grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos / Sean Tizzle Bowing Before President Jonathan / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.