Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (10492 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2012
mikuz:

I aint a player. She's ma treasure. tongue

Treasures are meant to be appreciated by all and sundry.. I love your treasure and would love to pay homage..

*bows low*
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2012
next in the list is a beauty queen by name: PretiEbony

she's the female version of Ajibel. Always looking for how to criticize a thread. grin

but she's consistent at that.

Another strong point of hers is that she no get follow-follow mentality unlike those pathetic bin gbagbo arsse-kissers threatening to leave because of a mere award!

She's unique in her own rights!

Ladies and gentlemen, give it up to Ebony!

*applauses*
cool cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2012
CHYKMAN:

Treasures are meant to be appreciated by all and sundry.. I love your treasure and would love to pay homage..

*bows low*
lol, lover bwoy! wink
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
bunmioguns:

Allow Dani to perform his duties as a mode
bunmioguns:
Let him allow d mode here to perform his duties
[size=32pt]shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
jackpot: [size=32pt]shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

dis shows hw dumb u are, everybody are aware dt i meant Moderator. .. . . zulu
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
bunmioguns:

dis shows hw dumb u are, everybody are aware dt i meant Moderator. .. . . zulu
bunmi dear, am sorry to tell you this:

you are not funny an inch! tongue

The only funny thing about you is the goatee beards on your profile pix. Makes you look like a professional shoe-shinner! tongue

*no offence*
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
jackpot: bunmi dear, am sorry to tell you this:

The only funny thing about you is the goatee beards on your profile pix. Makes you look like a professional shoe-shinner! tongue

*no offence*
heddiot! pick on sum1 ur ya size o! village lecturer! don u get tired? d same moronic attitude u had last year wen dis nomination ish was going down, is d same ting u portraying now. Jackshyte, u bore everyone! get a LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
jackpot: bunmi dear, am sorry to tell you this:

*no offence*

thank you but please post ur original picture in ur profile or even here nd let d whole nairalander be our Judge. . . Until then. . . Nvr expect me to reply to any of ur post again cos i have taken u for whom u are nd dt's nothing but a f. . .ooo.l
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
bunmioguns:

thank you but please post ur original picture in ur profile or even here nd let d whole nairalander be our Judge. . . Until then. . . Nvr expect me to reply to any of ur post again cos i have taken u for whom u are nd dt's nothing but a f. . .ooo.l
he dare not post his pics, have u seen d gorilla in king kong? dats jacksyte! my battery died on d spot as i was attempting to open d url sent to me by my private investigator. D guy looks haggard, unkept, hungry and ghetto.

3 Likes

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
he dare not post his pics, have u seen d gorilla in king kong? dats jacksyte! my battery died on d spot as i was attempting to open d url sent to me by my private investigator. D guy looks haggard, unkept, hungry and ghetto.

grin grin grin grin grin. . ID no go kill me for dis site ooo
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
bunmioguns:

grin grin grin grin grin. . ID no go kill me for dis site ooo
he think na only him get mouth? o fe te! angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by slimchi2k2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
ID baby how are u
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
mikuz:

I aint a player. She's ma treasure. tongue

Somebody Pray For Mikuz -- Everything he does E Be Like Sae Juju Dey Worry am grin grin

jackpot: [size=24pt]Since BIN is disqualified because he has been banned more than 6 times this year.

Bunmioguns is disqualified since he was warned and banned, more than once. He even logged in to nominate himself with another username "Troydbos". What a CHEAT!

I nominate "the special one", albeit "the only one" EL GUAPO. Dude has got what it takes to restore the glory of this section. I can imagine how his Victory Thread will be like. [/size]

I never Saw this Coming -- Not Even in my Deepest Wet Dream! shocked
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
slimchi2k2: ID baby how are u
am aite u?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
El Guapo:

Somebody Pray For Mikuz -- Everything he does E Be Like Sae Juju Dey Worry am grin grin

I never Saw this Coming -- Not Even in my Deepest Wet Dream! shocked
LWKMD!!! grin grin

You and ya crazy lyrics sef
cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by searay(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 5:38am On Dec 12, 2012
Na wa o! shocked shocked

Jackpot I see you're really on a mission here. Abeg sorry for them small naw! grin

ID & El G, shebi una dey avoid me eh? Not fair o!

Abeg make una come nominate your sister here naw...https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster/5

@Jackie and Araregem, thanks for the vote of confidence...much appreciated.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2012
Sweethrt i posted at 5:49pm Yesterday and ID at 6:16pm Stil yesterday and U Posted Jxt some Minutes ago 6:38am to be Prescise - So how On earth are we avioding U Dearie?

Havin' this feelin' u're posting from the time Beyond! grin

U Got ma vote and eh tell me Oo, wat am i Getting for Xmas?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2012
^^ tongue

Thanks for the vote of confidence El & ID. smiley
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Efemena_xy:
@Jackie and Araregem, thanks for the vote of confidence...much appreciated.
it's nothing dear. I owe you +1 when the time comes for voting.

Cheers!
cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^ Thanks jor. You be better person.

Now where's Dani, Boquee, Vicky, 007 & the rest of the gang? Abeg make una surface sharp-sharp and nominate your sister o!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Efemena_xy: Na wa o! shocked shocked

Jackpot I see you're really on a mission here. Abeg sorry for them small naw! grin

that guy's morale to cheat pisses me off!

What's most annoying is that he ain't even funny!

Logging in to nominate himself with another ID? That's gross disregard for the laid-down election ethics and looks "desperatious".

Seriously if Bunmi was a Brazilian, his name would have been CHEATINHO!

I feel like strangling him with my bare legs for cheating. angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
[size=14pt]Just wanted to Use this Medium to Inform the House that my Traditional Wedding with Efemena would be Coming Up this Xmas, On 28th to be Precise.

We're all Traveling to Sokoto, Wikipedia Secretly made it known to me that she hails from the North then Grabbed a Warri Stationality by Immigration {Maybe to be part of the Oil Bunkery Business and Amnesty Programme -- Nice Movement Gurl wink}

RSVP

Murtala Mohammed

Thank You [/size] cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
jackpot:
that guy's morale to cheat pisses me off!

What's most annoying is that he ain't even funny!

Logging in to nominate himself with another ID? That's gross disregard for the laid-down election ethics and looks "desperatious".

Seriously if Bunmi was a Brazilian, his name would have been CHEATINHO!

I feel like strangling him with my bare legs for cheating. angry
u starting to bore the hell outta me..as in real boring! .you're really acting immature.
This'll be the hundredth time you're repeating this same thing, "bunmi nominated himself with another i.d blah blah..." But d guy dint even deny it..and here you are, crying and lamenting. Dani has even cancelled dat particular nomination, and you're here still weeping. Like really, have you forgotten dat dis is a faceless forum for pete's sake! Jokes section for dat matter?! Wth?? Just doesn't make sense. Jeez..grow up.

2 Likes

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lmfao!

*waiting for Id or that unfunny Bunmi to quote boobsqee's comment and talk further TRASH as usual* grin grin

*thinking. . .hope they don't disappoint* tongue
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by sutoboy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
jackpot: In addition, bunmioguns logged in to post with his other ID recently. He even logged in with it 5 days ago!

*Check out his other profile*.

shocked
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Lagusta(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Meeeehn, I have really missed all the action!!!

This is the main reason why I am also leaving jokes section, cos it supposed to be renamed "junk" section...

Jackpot, why are u behaving like my 4yr old niece?? Why are u making a fo.ol out of yourself? Why can't you just nominate and get lost...

You attacked BG and bunmi, yet you didn't even sit down and notice that you didn't have any nomination.... This reminds me of a doctor having HIV and treating a patient with AIDS...

Bros, grow up plss, or go back to 2go, nairaland is for mature minds only, not for jobless brats...

I'm sure you'll reply this post, but don't think I'll reply back, cos talking to you may make me lose votes in the education section.... COME TO THINK OF IT.... YOU REALLY NEED AN EDUCATION!!!

Bunmi don't worry, I got your back, nottin do u at all at all!!!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
^Pls,comparing dat gremlin to ur 4yr old niece is an insult to humanity.if only u knew d walking dinosaur behind d handle, u wont be comparing reptiles(jackshyte)wiv ur niece.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by sutoboy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^Pls,comparing dat gremlin to ur 4yr old niece is an insult to humanity.if only u knew d walking dinosaur behind d handle, u wont be comparing reptiles(jackshyte)wiv ur niece.

where av u been?is been a while
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lagusta: Meeeehn, I have really missed all the action!!!

This is the main reason why I am also leaving jokes section, cos it supposed to be renamed "junk" section...

Jackpot, why are u behaving like my 4yr old niece?? Why are u making a fo.ol out of yourself? Why can't you just nominate and get lost...

You attacked BG and bunmi, yet you didn't even sit down and notice that you didn't have any nomination.... This reminds me of a doctor having HIV and treating a patient with AIDS...

Bros, grow up plss, or go back to 2go, nairaland is for mature minds only, not for jobless brats...

I'm sure you'll reply this post, but don't think I'll reply back, cos talking to you may make me lose votes in the education section.... COME TO THINK OF IT.... YOU REALLY NEED AN EDUCATION!!!

Bunmi don't worry, I got your back, nottin do u at all at all!!!
LWMMPG! (laff wan make me pass gas!)

you just shot yourself!

I won't say much.

Cheers!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
keep nominating, people cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
sutoboy:

where av u been?is been a while
About in romance sect causing havoc! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Romade Pls Come Back / Laff Until U Re Tired. / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.