Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (10488 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by dani1luv: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2012
2012 OFFICIAL JOKES SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

How time flies! It's difficult to believe it's one year now that we held the 2011 edition and 3 years now that we started this.

Here we go again, we say thank you to everyone that has contributed to making this section tick in the outgoing year - from the active contributors to the passive readers even to the unregistered guest viewers.

As it has become traditional on Nairaland, we are organizing this year's edition of OFFICIAL POSTER OF THE YEAR AWARD. For those who are new here, this event started officially in 2009

In 2011 edition, Jackpot chested the tape ahead of Studio CFR and Elguapo.

Now it's 2012 edition? Who will take the prize? Will Jackpot retain it? Or will the new 'men of the moment' take the gong? You decide!

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

Unfortunately we do not have the POLL options anymore, so we have to make do of manual counting.

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2012

VOTING starts December 16, 2012 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced.

As usual, it's gonna be fun!

Start nominating
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Lagusta(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2012
I hereby nominate bunmioguns!!!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by larride(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Bin Gbagbo (BG)
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
do we need a poll for this one?? grin grin

its obvious na................BG grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
bin gbagbo: do we need a poll for this one?? grin grin

its obvious na................BG grin

Talk about 'Over-confidence'.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lagusta: I hereby nominate bunmioguns!!!

am gentle oooo
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mr Mode, are we allowed to nominate ourselves? , if nt....i will nominate Bin gbagbo
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
bunmioguns: Mr Mode, are we allowed to nominate ourselves? , if nt....i will nominate Bin gbagbo

* waiting earnesttly for the award *
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by larride(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^ u don win ni? angry don't let me challenge u oooo
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
grin grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by troydbos: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
I nominate Bunmioguns
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
troydbos: I nominate Bunmioguns

hmmmmm . . .
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
mikuz:

hmmmmm . . .

why hmmm, no be naija we dey? grin grin grin. . Beside, U no go nominate me? cheesy cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Birma5(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
dani1luv:
Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
I don't usually comment on this site, mostly visit as a guest. Non the less.
@bolded.
BIN I appreciate your posts but you were banned this year.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
bunmioguns:

why hmmm, no be naija we dey? grin grin grin. . Beside, U no go nominate me? cheesy cheesy
LOL . . .
Nutritional campaign does it. Talk is cheap. #Nanaijawedey

cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2012
mikuz:
LOL . . .
Nutritional campaign does it. Talk is cheap. #Nanaijawedey

cheesy

no do that one nw my guy. . . .*dips #50 note in his pocket* grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya nominate me sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2012
The Section no doubt has Lost its Standard and Classy Days but that wouldn't halt the Newbies from savoring their great Moment!

I Nominate the Silliest of 'em On here -- Dirty Pig Bin Gbagbo
cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2012
bunmioguns:

no do that one nw my guy. . . .*dips #50 note in his pocket* grin grin grin grin grin grin

oya nominate me sharp sharp cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you aint serious . . . cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by larride(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
I hereby nominate myself sad
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
Well.. Someone pointed out Bin Gbagbo's been banned this year.. It's a pity all those long notes of his termed 'jokes' won't get 'im in.. I'll go for.. Emm.. Bunmioguns..
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Birma5: I don't usually comment on this site, mostly visit as a guest. Non the less.
@bolded.

CHYKMAN: Well.. Someone pointed out Bin Gbagbo's been banned this year.. It's a pity all those long notes of his termed 'jokes' won't get 'im in.. I'll go for.. Emm.. Bunmioguns..

i laff in swahili, "pihihihihihhihhiiiiihuuuu" grin grin grin

tell me, which poster wasnt banned this year? just name one. .. every poster got banned for unknown reason, so better drop that rule. the will of the people must be respected, else rebellion will be visited on this site angry

i have been the M .A .N for this year. vote for me angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2012
larride: Bin Gbagbo (BG)

El Guapo: The Section no doubt has Lost its Standard and Classy Days but that wouldn't halt the Newbies from savoring their great Moment!

I Nominate the Silliest of 'em On here -- Dirty Pig Bin Gbagbo
cool

Birma5: I don't usually comment on this site, mostly visit as a guest. Non the less.
@bolded.

bunmioguns: Mr Mode, are we allowed to nominate ourselves? , if nt....i will nominate Bin gbagbo

do we need a soothsayer?? angry angry angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by larride(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2012
BG do jejele unless I go come rival u now....... angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Shenez: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Bingbagbo........................
But guy, where u dey copy those jokes
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by ARareGem(f): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2012
troydbos: I nominate Bunmioguns

Hehehehe... I laugh in a coded language. grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2012
ARareGem:

You saw what I sawed . . . cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2012
ARareGem:

mikuz:

You saw what I sawed . . . cheesy

Why cant both of you just pretend as if u did nt see anything wink undecided wink undecided
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2012
bunmioguns:

Why cant both of you just pretend as if u did nt see anything wink undecided wink undecided

bunmi, are u trying to rig the election?? grin grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
bin gbagbo:

bunmi, are u trying to rig the election?? grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy rig ke, lae lae
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by slimchi2k2(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
i nominate BIN GBAGBO
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
CHYKMAN: Well.. Someone pointed out Bin Gbagbo's been banned this year.. It's a pity all those long notes of his termed 'jokes' won't get 'im in.. I'll go for.. Emm.. Bunmioguns..

THANK YOU SIR
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Looks like it's gonna be a two horse race. I nominate Bunmioguns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Romade Pls Come Back / Laff Until U Re Tired. / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.