Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (10491 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2012
Studio CFR: Bingbagbo sir, give me one good reason why i should nominate you for these award??

No offence cool
kiss

hey efemena_xy ... compliment of the season

longest time.......hw u dey nw
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Studio CFR: Bingbagbo sir, give me one good reason why i should nominate you for these award??

No offence cool
kiss

get well soon bro. . .
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2012

No offence cool
kiss

Cos em Papa for Villa Threaten to Disown am If he no Win anything this time grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Dyt(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
STUDIO
Na u b dat?
Wen dem release u?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Na El Guapo - Abi Ur Apollo no dey Gree U See? angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Dyt(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
El
No vex
Ow is Victor?
Bn ages ooooo
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
T-smooth:
Let me waste my vote. I vote Idowuogbo!!!
Berra! wink
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ruqaya: I would have nominated u but because u gave me a tough tym on this section, I hereby nominate the one and only busy body ''bingbagbo''

undecided undecided undecided embarassed
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2012
Bin gbagbo sweery, forget about this year's award. You are a multiple-time ex-convict. The rule says a candidate need not be banned for a year and that disqualifies you!

Ever wondered why Mr..Cork & 190 hasn't won the Romance Poster award?

Rules are rules and must not be perturbed for some silly reasons cool

Bin dear, next year is another year. Don't cry! sad

**hands him a handkerchief**
tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2012
*hands him another handkerchief*
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2012
*hands him a noosed-rope'

PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by drlaykay(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2012
Bin,u re over hyped jo.ur jokes have a negative feed back on me.they make me sad.
Bunmiogun all the way.
I go campaign for u.no worry grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by olawalebabs(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
bunmioguns got my nomination
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dyt: El
No vex
Ow is Victor?
Bn ages ooooo

Not Fine -- Victor go Villa impregnate One Smelly thing Like that, tell me make i no broker the news to Efemena and others. Am telling u this cos u're the only one to stop what he's into cry

With Ur Size and Bulky nature, u'll just walk straight into Our House, Pick Up the Smelly Village Gurl and Shove this Words Down her Brain ----- ''AM VICTOR'S SUGAR-MUMMY''
grin grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by MRAKPORS(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
i nominate the real don for this section.

proff bingbagbo.

case closed.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jeezybuck: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
WHO ELSE BUT THE MAD MAN HERE

BIN GBABGO ALL THE WAY, I HOPE YOU WILL BE IN YOUR RIGHT SENSES BY THE TIME YOU GET THE AWARD

I VOTE YOU JOOR, BIN GBAGBO
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
bunmieoguns
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
jeezybuck: WHO ELSE BUT THE MAD MAN HERE

BIN GBABGO ALL THE WAY, I HOPE YOU WILL BE IN YOUR RIGHT SENSES BY THE TIME YOU GET THE AWARD

I VOTE YOU JOOR, BIN GBAGBO
jeezblocks dear, stop wasting your vote jor. Nominate a law-abiding citizen. We didn't ask you for names of Guantanamo Bay inmates on death-row! angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by slimchi2k2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
BIN GBAGBO
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
El Guapo:

Not Fine -- Victor go Villa impregnate One Smelly thing Like that, tell me make i no broker the news to Efemena and others. Am telling u this cos u're the only one to stop what he's into cry

With Ur Size and Bulky nature, u'll just walk straight into Our House, Pick Up the Smelly Village Gurl and Shove this Words Down her Brain ----- ''AM VICTOR'S SUGAR-MUMMY''
grin grin
Super El!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
slimchi2k2: BIN GBAGBO
*mimicks MTN voice**

the number you are trying to nominate has been disqualified. Please nominate another. Thank you!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
slimchi2k2: BIN GBAGBO
*mimicks MTN voice**

the number you are trying to nominate has been disqualified. Please nominate another. Thank you!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
jackpot: jeezblocks dear, stop wasting your vote jor. Nominate a law-abiding citizen. We didn't ask you for names of Guantanamo Bay inmates on death-row! angry

useless being.. . .bush pig!!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jeezybuck: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jackbutt or whatever you call yourself, If MUKI sees this you are screwed. Oma ban e ni
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
jeezybuck: Jackbutt or whatever you call yourself, If MUKI sees this you are screwed. Oma ban e ni
epic fail!

She will even honor me with a plaque for pointing out the rules. He that has been banned for the current year, is disqualified.

Bin got banned a dozen times this year. He's not qualified to contest this year.

E be like say you get ear problem sef, or you cover your ears with earphones?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jeezybuck: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
jackpot: epic fail!

She will even honor me with a plaque for pointing out the rules. He that has been banned for the current year, is disqualified.

Bin got banned a dozen times this year. He's not qualified to contest this year.

E be like say you get ear problem sef, or you cover your ears with earphones?

I think you are single and your just seeking attention. Or do you want me to vote you as a moderator

BIN GBAGBO ALL THE WAY JOOR, MUKI and her Crew banned him cos they are Jealous his making waves more than they do grin grin grin

Now you are Jealous too, Anyway i would like to meet you, Yes am saying this in PUBLIC
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
jeezybuck:

I think you are single and your just seeking attention. Or do you want me to vote you as a moderator

BIN GBAGBO ALL THE WAY JOOR, MUKI and her Crew banned him cos they are Jealous his making waves more than they do grin grin grin

Now you are Jealous too, Anyway i would like to meet you, Yes am saying this in PUBLIC

Bin Ggbagbo has really gone far! cool

1 Like

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
jeezybuck:

jeezybuck, you are indeed an intelligent man. . .abeg dont mind that transgendered widowed ape called chamber abi jack POT.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jeezybuck: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

jeezybuck, you are indeed an intelligent man. . .abeg dont mind that transgendered widowed ape called chamber abi jack POT.

Yepa

*Faints
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
jeezybuck:

Yepa

*Faints
Na only faint you faint . . . ?
You can hang yourself if you like . . . but there's no way you can convince a poet that a poem of seven lines is not a sonnet! tongue
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
El Guapo:

grin grin

*shocked*
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Romade Pls Come Back / Laff Until U Re Tired. / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.