Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months (1224 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by wiznley: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2012
CYNTHIA is the first daughter of a millionairess. she is heading to 30th of age on January 21/2013 but her three jenior ones are married.Her parents want her to get married before her nest birth day or forfeit her share of the family wealth to motherless baby homes and church. pls help cynthia
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Roseey0(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2012
The parents are psycho
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2012
How much dem pay u for agent fee?
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Emmyk(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2012
Tis' CraZy..
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by k2039: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2012
I can say with all certainity that if she marries because of the threat,with 99.9% certainity her marrieage is heading for divorce.The other 0.1% will be her enduring the pains of marriage(if she refuses divorce).

She is definitely aging,but she should definitely marry because she is ready and she feels she has seen her man,anything otherwise is doom
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Caseless: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2012
Windbag and windfall!

Op, u and the farmily are not serious...op, i think u should apply. What are u waiting for?

RAWBISH!
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Ryabcool(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
See the spellings sef... I sure sey na millionaire in Zimbabwean Dollars them be
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by kokosheen(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Must she wait for inheritance Can't she make her own money for God's sake?? angry
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by dmcdad: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
wiznley: CYNTHIA is the first daughter of a millionairess. she is heading to 30th of age on January 21/2013 but her three jenior ones are married.Her parents want her to get married before her nest birth day or forfeit her share of the family wealth to motherless baby homes and church. pls help cynthia

This thread is f***ing... Jeez!
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by 2goodbobo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Op pls what is the name of the movie?
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by dmcdad: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
2goodbobo: Op pls what is the name of the movie?

And I knw say na nollywood movie?
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Call me, I'm available on 0706 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by tai2(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Can I sample the package before I decide to marry?
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by pendo89(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
dmcdad:

This thread is f***ing... Jeez!

OUUCH!!!I have tonsillitis.you made it worse by making making me laugh.ouuuch.nl!! grin grin grin cry

Before her nest birthday? Is cynthia a bird??
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by dmcdad: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
pendo89:

OUUCH!!!I have tonsillitis.you made it worse by making making me laugh.ouuuch.nl!! grin grin grin cry

Before her nest birthday? Is cynthia a bird??

I was about asking you that same question. Lol
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by omega25red(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ryabcool: See the spellings sef... I sure sey na millionaire in Zimbabwean Dollars them be
grin grin grin ode buruku grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by 2kurupt(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2012
what tha phuck is a " millionairess" ??!!
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by treasureboy09(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
lo cy baby come to daddy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cry
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Rajosh(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
When will they premiere the movie and please tell us who played the role of cynthia.
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by dmcdad: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Rajosh: When will they premiere the movie and please tell us who played the role of cynthia.

That's what I'm patiently waiting for. Lol
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ryabcool: See the spellings sef... I sure sey na millionaire in Zimbabwean Dollars them be

abi o!!!! U really got me crackin there man...

1 Like

Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
2kurupt: what tha phuck is a " millionairess" ??!!
guess its a restless-millionaire undecided
Re: She Want A Man To marry Within Two Months by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Cynthia ko Simbi ni...woooshit...

(1) (Reply)

Her Family Theatens to Disown Her,if She Doesn't Get Married / Jealousy In Relationships: How Do You Handle It? / True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.