Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? (12730 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by salolo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
huuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
He is currently on vacation at his Miami, FL holiday resort. He will be back to Nigeria to wreck further havoc soon. Please stay tuned..
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Gozzzy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
He has joined SARS................ gringringrin
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by ocelot2006(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
He's probably rotting away at one of those underground cells at Yellow House (SSS HQ) or maybe in one of NIA's detention facilities.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Tropilo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nigerins we r all fools. no one should insult me pls just express myself[/quote]

You insulted the people of whole nation including yourself and yet you do not want anyone to insult you.
It tells a lot about your type!
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Osama10(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
This country is finished.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by naturalwaves: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

When he returns, he plans to establish an Islamic School of Jihad with Diploma courses as follows:

(1)Troubleshooting Wireless Detonators (A refresher course)
(2)Destructive Projectiles (entry level)
(3)Kalashnikovs and Molotovs (level 2)
(4)Introduction to Terrorism (level 3)
(5)Life after Death (An insight into the 77 virgins)

Do you want to break my ribs with laughter?
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
To the discerning minds, Kabiru Sokoto is doing fine in the custody of the SSS. He has not been arraigned as many expected for strategic reasons, it is not easy to come by such big fish in the hierachy, boko haram is just like our everyday transport union where we see different factions coming out everyday to lay claims to parks and bus stops once there's a sort of dissatisfaction.

The issue of boko haram transcend what many of us thought it to be and that's why the government is pus.s.yfooting to ensure the menace is tackled from the root and not the usual window dressing.

Boko haram will fizzle out in due course. In any part of the world, tackling terrorism has never been a walk in the park, concerted efforts is. Seriously geared to ensure peace and stability in the polity.

It is easy for us to sit down in the comfort of our rooms and criticize what we have no idea about, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. GEJ is really trying in this aspect despite the fact that the primary intentions of those power mongers was to make him look clueless by destabilizing the polity and arm-twisting the government into taking rash decisions like a military invasion.

The bottomline is that the 'envisaged Odi treatment' adopted by OBJ is out of fashion and unconventional. The primary aim was to leverage on the public sympathy that may arose therefrom but unfortunately, GEJ is not playing as expected.

The import of the perceived sentiment in the event of an invasion will be to use same as a negotiating tool to gain access to the levers of government.

The truth will sure be made manifest someday and to every everyone who conspires to make the country looks ungovernable, the blood of the dead is on you and your day of reckoning is nigh.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
@maximilliano you sound like a government official!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maxymilliano: For people in the know, Kabiru Sokoto is doing fine in the custody of the SSS. He has not been arraigned as many expected for strategic reasons, it is not easy to come by such big fish in the hierachy, boko haram is just like our everyday transport union where we see different factions coming out everyday to lay claims to parks and bus stops once there's a sort of dissatisfaction.

The issue of boko haram transcend what many of us thought it to be and that's why the government is pus.s.yfooting to ensure the menace is tackled from the root and not the usual window dressing.

Boko haram will fizzle out in due course. In any part of the world, tackling terrorism has never been a walk in the park, concerted efforts is. Seriously geared to ensure peace and stability in the polity.

It is easy for us to sit down in the comfort of our rooms and criticize what we have no idea about, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. GEJ is really trying in this aspect despite the fact that the primary intentions of those power mongers was to make him look clueless by destabilizing the polity and arm-twisting the government into taking rash decisions like a military invasion.

The bottomline is that the 'envisaged Odi treatment' adopted by OBJ is out of fashion and unconventional. The primary aim was to leverage on the public sympathy that may arose therefrom but unfortunately, GEJ is not playing as expected.

The import of the perceived sentiment in the event of an invasion will be to use same as a negotiating tool to gain access to the levers of government.

The truth will sure be made manifest someday and to every everyone who conspires to make the country looks ungovernable, the blood of the dead is on you and your day of reckoning is nigh.

grammar, boko haram'll fizzle out by june, it's now december o. Story teller.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

grammar, boko haram'll fizzle out by june, it's now december o. Story teller.
Sorry bro, I don't join issues with small fries like you, what you don't know is more than what you know.

Just stick to your opinion, at least you're entitled to it.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by COOLDUN: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
joseph1832: One common trend I find among we Nigerians is ability to forget! With us, its the most common and logical thing to do even when the issue being forgotten is grievous.

Over the years we've heard about many different kind of acts perpetrated by individuals or a group of individuals which often begs the question if those who perpetrated these acts are human beings?!.

Of recent I was lost in thought when I heard that Clifford Orji the infamous man eater who killed several people and sold their body parts died in prison with out trial, I find it hard to believe that this individual stayed in prison for many years and Nigerians totally forgot that someone like him ever made the front page of many news papers in the country.

While I was lost in thought I took time to reminisce on almost all the crimes that made front page in many Nigerian news papers.

Some time ago during the regime of IBB, the editor of a magazine newsweek by the name of Dele Giwa was killed via the delivery of a letter bomb... In Sani Abacha's regime the wife of late MKO Abiola Kudirat Abiola was murdered! While the murderers were caught and sentence we don't even know if the sentence has been carried out or not.

Since we returned to Civil rule this trend seems to be on the increase, Nobody seems to be saying anything about the death of Bola Ige, we don't know who has been arrested, tried or sentence? Its as if the authorities are observing the law of silence?!.

To cut a long story short about a year ago, Boko Haram carried out a series of bombing on christmas day where they attacked churches in many states in the Northern part of the country nearly exterminating christians in the North, the master mind the act Kabiru Sokoto was apprehended, he escaped, but was caught again because of the magnitude of public outcry that followed the announcement of his escape.

I ask this question: where is Kabiru Sokoto? It is almost getting to a year since he master minded the cowardly act of almost annihilated Christians in the North. We shouldn't just sit down and let this pass us by, we should call out for justice for the lives of those who perished in those bombings, they deserve justice, same way Cynthia Osokogu and Aluu four did! If we had sat back and do nothing about Cynthia Osokogu and the Aluu four, their killers would have gone scud free.

We need to see the government move into action not just sit down and display their docile nature about issue that borders on the lives of its citizen. Let's use this as a wake up call rise against crimes of mans' inhumanity to man.

Good observation and question. I would like to correct your error in the person of Dele Giwa. Late Dele Giwa was an Editor in Chief of the NEWS WATCH magazine and not NEWSWEEK as you wrongly stated. No one is above mistake my dear, but we should be accurate so that others would not be misinformed. Meanwhile thank you for your well observed comments. We hear of numerous arrests but no prosecution after wards. That is why crimes are committed as if it is our constitutional rights.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
joseph1832: @maximilliano you sound like a government official!

I appreciate your observation bro, but I ain't a government official in whatever capacity. I'm just a private citizen who just tend to see things beyond the accepted norm.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maxymilliano:
Sorry bro, I don't join issues with small fries like you, what you don't know is more than what you know.

Just stick to your opinion, at least you're entitled to it.

you better not go that lane with me lol, what i don't know you know abi mr big fry?
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by takedat(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maxymilliano:

I appreciate your observation bro, but I ain't a government official in whatever capacity. I'm just a private citizen who just tend to see things beyond the accepted norm.
Max, you need to reveal your true identity cos you seem to have access to classified information that we all aint privy to.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
take dat: Max, you need to reveal your true identity cos you seem to have access to classified information that we all aint privy to.

what identity do you need again when i can smell operation 40 from afar?

They can deceive so many youth/nigerians with mere words but they can't deceive everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

you better not go that lane with me lol, what i don't know you know abi mr big fry?
Pueelze bro, contemporary politics as it relates to present happenings in Nigeria is not your forte here, you seem to be good in the romance, dating and meeting-up section. I know this for certain.

Let's just leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maxymilliano:
Pueelze bro, contemporary politics as it relates to present happenings in Nigeria is not your forte here, you seem to be good in the romance, dating and meeting-up section. I know this for certain.

Let's just leave it at that.

i dey laugh, you must be new here, i dey laugh again. Pls tell us what we do not know about sokoto and the paper in-house 'fight' against boko.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maxymilliano: To the discerning minds, Kabiru Sokoto is doing fine in the custody of the SSS. He has not been arraigned as many expected for strategic reasons, it is not easy to come by such big fish in the hierachy, boko haram is just like our everyday transport union where we see different factions coming out everyday to lay claims to parks and bus stops once there's a sort of dissatisfaction.

Bros you dey work for government?
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
take dat: Max, you need to reveal your true identity cos you seem to have access to classified information that we all aint privy to.
Hey Bro, I was quite looking out for your contribution on this thread, I ALWAYS appreciate your stern approach to topical issues.

I don't have access to any sort of classified information as regard this topic of discussion, It is something I followed keenly and I just kinda make deductive reasonings from trend of events, with the usual ceteris paribus assumption.

Will love to have a spar with you someday, a kinda argument without hostility on issues affecting me and you as a Nigerian. I believe so much in consensus of opinion, and you seem to have a lot to offer from your pools of idea.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by taharqa: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
joseph1832: @maximilliano you sound like a government official!
The guy is availing you of anoda perspective and actuali using his head to do so, while you are spitting just about anything that comes to yr own head yet u hv d guts to ask him dat silly questn. Wondas!.... I dont just get it- do u guys expect that d SSS, DMI and oda Intelligence services shld be in such a haste to bring high-value terroists suspects, from whom they can obtain Real intelligence in an ongoing 'war', to the courts where overzealots Judges may want to protect d 'Rights' of the terroists and SHUT them up, just so they take into cognizance d care and ignorant rantings of sm migets on NL? Really? Who they helll do u chaps think u are? Or rather, who the helll do u guys think they think you are? Hv u guys by chance askd yrselves why d CIA still keep Sept 11 suspects in Guatanamo bay 11 yrs afta d event without taking them to court? Do u guys know why diff nations (US, Britain, etc including Nigeria lately) are promulgating laws that allow them to keep high-value terroist suspects incommunicado for at least 6 months without court trials? Hv u guys imagind for just a while that there may be a reason why d same SSS took d suspectd MEND Oct 1 terroists to court almost immediately, yet are apparently 'stalling' with the BH ones? Hv u guys eva askd yrsel....in fact forget it, dont even know why am responding. Keep up d rantings guys; its d new 'norm' on NL anyways
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
shol:
Bros you dey work for government?

Oga I no dey work for government ooo, but seriously, if you have ever bothered to take more than a cursory looks and interest into many of the happenings in Nigeria in recent times, you'll be able to see through most of the smokescreens we contend with today.

Taking a critical and empirical looks at situations before arriving at logical conclusions was part of what I took away from my alma mater at Ago Iwoye.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Maxymilliano(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

i dey laugh, you must be new here, i dey laugh again. Pls tell us what we do not know about sokoto and the paper in-house 'fight' against boko.
Well, if you must know, I registered on NL officially in January, you may have been on NL since the days of Metuselah but if this is the type of watery contributions you've been bringing to the table all the while, I really need to feel sorry for the audience you've been entertaining with your ignorance.

You don't just sit down and assess situations and challenges from one viewpoint, but this is the problem with folks like you who just believe that real sense of leadership starts and end with reading just motivational books without taking the reality and environmental factor into cognizance.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maxymilliano:
Well, if you must know, I registered on NL officially in January, you may have been on NL since the days of Metuselah but if this is the type of watery contributions you've been bringing to the table all the while, I really need to feel sorry for the audience you've been entertaining with your ignorance.

You don't just sit down and assess situations and challenges from one viewpoint, but this is the problem with folks like you who just believe that real sense of leadership starts and end with reading just motivational books without taking the reality and environmental factor into cognizance.

Abeg leave stories, we have passed the stage of stories during the era of "beaf"

You said you know what we don't know, so kindly tell us what the "govt" is doing about their self-inflicted boko haram. at least you should tell us what the rest of us don't know just as you said from the start, we're waiting since it seems you have access to what the public don't have access to.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
@cooldon thanks for the correction, the site I used said newsweek! Buh that's my bad! @maximilliano bro you really do sound like doyin okupe! Saying boko haram will fizzle out is like saying the countless of lives they take with them don't mean a 'damn thing'. Only an irresponsive government will ignore the plight of its citizen!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2012
@taharqa you spoke of sep 11, we all no the mastermind of that attack is 6ft underground! So from all the political murders we've seen, who have been prosecuted, the US and cohorts keeps high ranking terrorist in guantanamo, why is our governemt trying to negotiate with terrorists... My good friend you are the one not using your head.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by sandysprax(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2012
@Poster,

Why not make the first move by at least publishing this eye opener in the dailies. Who knows, you could be our Martin Luther King (Hero)
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by olarazz: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2012
okosodo: He is with the sultan.
Who told u Sultal is in support of BH,u better keep quiet if u dnt know what to say...
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by onyxo76(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2012
He is somewhere in dubai having a great time.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Akwusike: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2012
Well poster ur questions deserves answer but sorry in nigeria that's a rhethorical question
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Pain(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

When he returns, he plans to establish an Islamic School of Jihad with Diploma courses as follows:

(1)Troubleshooting Wireless Detonators (A refresher course)
(2)Destructive Projectiles (entry level)
(3)Kalashnikovs and Molotovs (level 2)
(4)Introduction to Terrorism (level 3)
(5)Life after Death (An insight into the 77 virgins)

LFMFAO LWKMD grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Yet To Prosecute High-profile Corrupt Persons – Obasanjo / PDP No Longer Exists In Osun, Says Oyetola / 18 Suspects Arrested For Vandalism In Yobe During Hunger Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.