Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? (12732 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2012
@sandysprax its not about being a Hero, I asked a question. Simple!.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by christemmbassey(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2012
@Maxmillano et al,its a shame what a bad product can do to an inteligent minds like urs. I don't know how much they pay u guys, for u to accept mkting such a stale and lame product like gej govt. Boko haram will fizzle out? When gej who claimed that he knows them/sponsors including those in his govt. lacks the courage to arest them but is busy fighting thier fans.. Its like kicking a Man U fan and hoping that V.Persie will come up with injury. Did u listen to his BBC interview? Man, gej is bad business just drop it..

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by taharqa: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2012
christemmbassey: @Maxmillano et al,its a shame what a bad product can do to an inteligent minds like urs. I don't know how much they pay u guys, for u to accept mkting such a stale and lame product like gej govt. Boko haram will fizzle out? When gej who claimed that he knows them/sponsors including those in his govt. lacks the courage to arest them but is busy fighting thier fans.. Its like kicking a Man U fan and hoping that V.Persie will come up with injury. Did u listen to his BBC interview? Man, gej is bad business just drop it..
And when did GEJ ever say 'he know them/sponsors, including those in his govt'? Directly link us to where he said it... It is amazing how some of u eediots think that if u say a Lie as many times as possible, it wud smhow make it true. Pathetic..... On why d Nigerian Intelligence services keep high-value terroist suspects, i wont comment any longa on it; u opinion is too inconsequential to what those guys are doing, it is a complete waste to keep pushing it
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2012
taharqa: And when did GEJ ever say 'he know them/sponsors, including those in his govt'? Directly link us to where he said it... It is amazing how some of u eediots think that if u say a Lie as many times as possible, it wud smhow make it true. Pathetic..... On why d Nigerian Intelligence services keep high-value terroist suspects, i wont comment any longa on it; u opinion is too inconsequential to what those guys are doing, it is a complete waste to keep pushing it

You mean you were not around when he said he knows the sponsors of Boko haram and also mend?
where were you on October 1st?
where on you on the Massacre that occurred in Borno where almost 100 people lost their lives? that was the day he hinted Nigerians that he knows the sponsors and some of them are in his govt.

You want links? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by taharqa: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01:

You mean you were not around when he said he knows the sponsors of Boko haram and also mend?
where were you on October 1st?
where on you on the Massacre that occurred in Borno where almost 100 people lost their lives? that was the day he hinted Nigerians that he knows the sponsors and some of them are in his govt.

You want links? grin grin grin grin
hahahaha...na wa, who says keeping a Lie is not serious business.....@honoral or what is dat yr name again, what is stopping you from posting d link where GEJ said 'he knew d sponsors of BH, even d ppl in his govt'? Surely, u guys repeat dis line so often u can't possibly find it difficult to show where it was said. Good luck with that; u wud need it
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
taharqa: hahahaha...na wa, who says keeping a Lie is not serious business.....@honoral or what is dat yr name, what is stopping you to post d linj where GEJ said 'he knew d sponsors of BH, even d ppl in his govt'? Surely, u guys repeat dis line so often u guys can't possibly find it difficult to show where it was said

I don't have to waste time on your likes because they are good at covering truth.

without much ado, you can help yourself through the numerous news posted on this forum where THE PRESIDENT HINTED THAT HE KNOWS THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM AND ALSO THAT OF MEND. except you want to act like the proverbial ostrich, you shouldn't even bring up this issue.
I EVEN gave you a date of the one about MEND and also that of Boko haram when it happened, IT WAS AIRED LIVE ON TV (CHANNELS AND AIT when he was shedding the normal fish tears).

http://www.gisttalk.com/jonathan-knows-the-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-bishop/
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-knows-boko-haram-sponsors/
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-members-sponsors-are-uncivilised-jonathan/
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/jonathan-knows-the-sponsors-of-boko-haram-bishop.html
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17941/56/jonathan-gusau-azazi-and-boko-haram-sponsors.html
http://www.nigerianlive.com/2012/08/bishop-says-jonathan-knows-sponsors-of.html
http://www.cruisenigeria.com/2012/07/bombshell-president-jonathan-knows-boko-haram-sponsors-bishop/
http://africanspotlight.com/2012/07/fg-knows-boko-haram-sponsors/
http://www.gbooza.com/group/nigeriapolitics/forum/topics/fg-knows-boko-haram-sponsors#axzz2DzI7hNlS

Azazi’s problem with Jonathan had to do with the tactics of arresting the security situation. Azazi believes that the sponsors of Boko Haram should be fished out and prosecuted for terrorism [size=18pt]while Jonathan believes that the names involved are too weighty that a political backlash could occur which is capable of affecting permutations for 2015.There is a reasoning that some of those involved may be handy in the next election.[/size] The names that frequently pop up in every security reports as sponsors of Boko Haram included a few from opposition party and majority from the ruling party.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
@taharqa! You made mention of the US and her allies keeping high value terrorist in detention facilities... So they can only keep them there cause they caught them right? So why is our own government trying so hard to negotiate with terrorists! The U S has a slogan "they don't negotiate with terrorist" why is our government looking for every means necessary to negotiate with cold blooded murderers?

You seem to know a lot about the Federal Government, am surprised you didn't know when GEJ said his government is highly compromised! And you here insulting people calling them eeediots! My friend I pity the likes of you who allow tribalism and religion to lobotomize you, and become your modus operandi!

People like you voted GEJ out of pure tribal and religious sentiment. It is because of advocatus diabolis like you that Nigeria remain a backward country.a

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by taharqa: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
joseph1832: @taharqa! You made mention of the US and her allies keeping high value terrorist in detention facilities... So they can only keep them there cause they caught them right? So why is our own government trying so hard to negotiate with terrorists! The U S has a slogan "they don't negotiate with terrorist" why is our government looking for every means necessary to negotiate with cold blooded murderers?

You seem to know a lot about the Federal Government, am surprised you didn't know when GEJ said his government is highly compromised! And you here insulting people calling them eeediots! My friend I pity the likes of you who allow tribalism and religion to lobotomize you, and become your modus operandi!

People like you voted GEJ out of pure tribal and religious sentiment. It is because of advocatus diabolis like you that Nigeria remain a backward country.a
1st of all, i didnt vote for GEJ but I SUPPORT HIM NOW (that shld be a no-brainer, right). But you are wrong my frnd if u think anything i hv said on dis thread is cos i support GEJ; its way more than him..... By d way, who told u d US 'does not negotiate with terroists' hahahahaha..so u bliv dat d US hv nt negotiated with any 'terroist' group since d 1970s when they startd mouthing dat line and made it a policy? Eva heard of 'backroom channels' in these sort of matas? Just an eg, u know d Talibans right? U shld, as just about every 'international' body including d US itself regard them as a terroist group and a top supporter of terror worldwide; yet d US is currently negotiating with them in Afganistan, Pakistan and openly in Qatar. Why? This is d group that is perhaps responsible for the single biggest deaths of US soldiers since the Korea war. Eva heard of the stori bw d UK and d IRA? U know tk d advice i gave u previously when u responded to @maximilano : there are certain things way beyond yr head that u wud need a diff perspective to look at....... Oh, less i forget-i am PERSONALLY strongly against d Nigerian govt negotiating with BH, but am humble enuf to know that my personal opinion is inconsequential to those ppl handling the current terroist/security challenges in d nation. They wud do whateva they bliv is best for the majority of d ppl of dis nation and for the nation itself regardless of what i personally feel. Have a good day Sir.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by taharqa: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01:

I don't have to waste time on your likes because they are good at covering truth.

without much ado, you can help yourself through the numerous news posted on this forum where THE PRESIDENT HINTED THAT HE KNOWS THE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM AND ALSO THAT OF MEND. except you want to act like the proverbial ostrich, you shouldn't even bring up this issue.
I EVEN gave you a date of the one about MEND and also that of Boko haram when it happened, IT WAS AIRED LIVE ON TV (CHANNELS AND AIT when he was shedding the normal fish tears).

http://www.gisttalk.com/jonathan-knows-the-sponsors-of-boko-haram-says-bishop/
http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-knows-boko-haram-sponsors/
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-members-sponsors-are-uncivilised-jonathan/
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/jonathan-knows-the-sponsors-of-boko-haram-bishop.html
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17941/56/jonathan-gusau-azazi-and-boko-haram-sponsors.html
http://www.nigerianlive.com/2012/08/bishop-says-jonathan-knows-sponsors-of.html
http://www.cruisenigeria.com/2012/07/bombshell-president-jonathan-knows-boko-haram-sponsors-bishop/
http://africanspotlight.com/2012/07/fg-knows-boko-haram-sponsors/
http://www.gbooza.com/group/nigeriapolitics/forum/topics/fg-knows-boko-haram-sponsors#axzz2DzI7hNlS

Azazi’s problem with Jonathan had to do with the tactics of arresting the security situation. Azazi believes that the sponsors of Boko Haram should be fished out and prosecuted for terrorism [size=18pt]while Jonathan believes that the names involved are too weighty that a political backlash could occur which is capable of affecting permutations for 2015.There is a reasoning that some of those involved may be handy in the next election.[/size] The names that frequently pop up in every security reports as sponsors of Boko Haram included a few from opposition party and majority from the ruling party.

Just look at dis guy! It seems u hv no idea who u are dealing with here. Play of Words and propaganda wudn't work here; it wud be taken apart and shred to pieces... That guy and yrself said that 'GEJ SAID he knew the sponsors of BH, including those in his govt' - that was the claim, assertd unambiguously and repeatd severally. I simply askd u and d guy to defend d claim and provide links where Gej SAID dat line, and u decide to provide links telling me what smone else blivs or thinks. What the Bishop blivs (and with all due respect to him) is just as 'potent' as yrs: just mere PERSONAL blivs (by d way, i also bliv that there are northern political who are involvd in all these mess, but was mainly at d beginning cos d monster is beyond them now and their major was nt to do anything to initially try to solve d problem at d start- this is a personal belief though); it is diff from saying Gej SAID- dat is d lie....if u are nt willy to show me where he SAID, then plz stop wasting my time; hv lots of things to do, k?
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Ayorh4you(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

When he returns, he plans to establish an Islamic School of Jihad with Diploma courses as follows:

(1)Troubleshooting Wireless Detonators (A refresher course)
(2)Destructive Projectiles (entry level)
(3)Kalashnikovs and Molotovs (level 2)
(4)Introduction to Terrorism (level 3)
(5)Life after Death (An insight into the 77 virgins)

I Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°º≈throwayº°˚ ˚=)) =))°º≈my phoneº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside water°˚ ˚°º≈=))=))
Stl lafin

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
taharqa: Just look at dis guy! It seems u hv no idea who u are dealing with here. Play of Words and propaganda wudn't work here; it wud be taken apart and shred to pieces... That guy and yrself said that 'GEJ SAID he knew the sponsors of BH, including those in his govt' - that was the claim, assertd unambiguously and repeatd severally. I simply askd u and d guy to defend d claim and provide links where Gej SAID dat line, and u decide to provide links telling me what smone else blivs or thinks. What the Bishop blivs (and with all due respect to him) is just as 'potent' as yrs: just mere PERSONAL blivs (by d way, i also bliv that there are northern political who are involvd in all these mess, but was mainly at d beginning cos d monster is beyond them now and their major was nt to do anything to initially try to solve d problem at d start- this is a personal belief though); it is diff from saying Gej SAID- dat is d lie....if u are nt willy to show me where he SAID, then plz stop wasting my time; hv lots of things to do, k?

propaganda

Jesus? grin grin grin grin grin

You mean all these papers lied against the president who said MEND was not responsible for the october 1st bomb-blast? oh you thought i was one of those silly Nigerian youth who are lazy to read or research?

Did you go through the links at all to see where Jonathan was quoted?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
@taharqa now your making sense I know well of the Taliban, IRA and co... I think its time we start getting answers in this country, so many issues have been flushed down the toilet! And judging by the looks of it this issue of terrorism will follow suit along with many lives and no nobody to give account for them. A government is s'pose to protect the lives of its citizens, not stand back and watch and be a spectator!.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by ebereugwoji: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
You see why we can not get it right here when topical issues are raised some people will see it as an avenue to showcase their moronic nature.some one just brought our attention back to the attrocities going on daily in this country and if you think you have an idea on what we especially the youths of this country should do to check all of this rubbish say it here if you don't keep quiet.as for me I am calling for every one to rise up first let's create a website where concerned youths could reach out and say reasonable things, maybe as time goes on when we have gathered enough memebership we could arrage for a summit where we will discuss how to take over the affairs of this country. Irrespective of where we are coming from this country belongs to all of us let's begin to salvage it.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ebereugwoji bro I feel you so much! Was it not for the public outcry via social media the murderers of aluu 4 would have gone scud free same goes for Cynthia. We not to open our eyes and see beyond the wiles of an incompetent and irresponsive governement that thinks about their own well being and not that of the people they represent!
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Kabiru Sokoto is on Sabbatical leave somewhere in Yemen...

When he returns, he plans to establish an Islamic School of Jihad with Diploma courses as follows:

(1)Troubleshooting Wireless Detonators (A refresher course)
(2)Destructive Projectiles (entry level)
(3)Kalashnikovs and Molotovs (level 2)
(4)Introduction to Terrorism (level 3)
(5)Life after Death (An insight into the 77 virgins)

(6) Advance study in suicide bombing, (77virgins unit course )
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by christemmbassey(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ maxmillano et al, you guys don't have to resort to "the argument of deaf and dump" bring superior points n not aggression or insults. I only aluded to a very common knowledge, if u want to feign ignorance of the fact that gej said openly on BBC THAT IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO DEFEAT THEM ie (boko haram) and that they are in his govt you have just unmask urselves, doyen okupe and patito's gang welcome to nairaland but try and be civil, decent ppl de here.
Re: What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? by christemmbassey(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

propaganda

Jesus? grin grin grin grin grin

You mean all these papers lie?

Did you go through the links at all to see where Jonathan was quoted?
Bros d 40 llapys no get conscience o, they can sell their guts, intestines and stomachs, and end up with no place to pass d food, the don't mind even if it kills them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Girl Welcomed At Malkohi IDP In Yola (Photos) / S&P Downgrades Nigeria Further Into Junk Status- Bloomberg / Okoro Nkemakolam Asks Court To Disqualify Soludo As APGA's Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.