Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46697 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2013
@ Dr Abiola. Will be glad to have you. The meeting holds at Block J plot 9, Bola Ajibola Street, near Egba comprehensive high school Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. Time is 10am. You are highly welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Etranshub(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
contact Michael on 08167488947 to get your fish smoking oven....electricity,gas and charcoal...which ever one you want and can have a two in one power source
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Our meeting holds tomorrow in Abeokuta.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ADONRI(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
To whom it may concern,

I personally want to be a member of this reputable cooperative from the infant stage, but I have been deprived by distance, I current reside in Rouen, France, I would like to know the possibility of my membership and for other aspiring members physically not present, and also I would like to suggest an online meeting participation for persons not readily physically available, this participation can be done through (SKYPE). I would be grateful if my request is transmitted to the house for examination as my interest of full membership is keen, and I do not see distance as a barrier in this modern day of technology, in anticipation of a positive response to my request, I wish all members in the house a fruitful meeting.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ADONRI(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Jethro2
I am in anticipation of the bye law and constitution you promised, thanks in advance.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
We want to appreciate everyone for a wonderful meeting yesterday.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
@ adonri. I have since sent the constitution to your mail.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ADONRI(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
@Jethro2, thanks for sending me the files, I will expect to know the response to my questions in the last meeting, thanks in advance.....Regards!
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2013
@ adonri. I will get back to you on your mail sir
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by integrityfood: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please am also waiting the house resolution on virtual membership as i also have distance n conflict of time problem like the guy from france
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
@integrityfood. I will be getting back to you sir on your mail. Been running to put some things in order. You are all highly welcome sir
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
A very big congratulations to every member of Entrepreneur Youth (Ogun State) Cooperative Multipurpose Society Limited as we officially collected our Cooperative Certificate on Saturday. We are now officially recognised by the state government. Hip Hip Hip Hurray

3 Likes

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Mayowasoaga: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
jethro2: A very big congratulations to every member of Entrepreneur Youth (Ogun State) Cooperative Multipurpose Society Limited as we officially collected our Cooperative Certificate on Saturday. We are now officially recognised by the state government. Hip Hip Hip Hurray
. so sorry i culdnt make the meeting with my Zonal officer. i was told the meeting was reschedule which i have other engagement. i really love to be part.
femisoaga@gmail.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:02am On Aug 13, 2013
@ Mayowasoaga. We will get in touch through your mail. My apology for the minutes delay this month. Its due to some work load. We will get it across on or by weekend. So sorry for the delay.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Mayowasoaga: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2013
jethro2: @ Mayowasoaga. We will get in touch through your mail. My apology for the minutes delay this month. Its due to some work load. We will get it across on or by weekend. So sorry for the delay.
ok
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by DrAbiola(m): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2013
I was unable to attend the last Saturday's meeting, and I've called jethro's number to confirm when the next meeting would be, but it's not going through. What should I do now?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2013
@ Dr Abiola. Its probably network problem. The next meeting will be Saturday 14th of September.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Our team was with Mrs Yemisi Iranloye in Ado Awaye village in Oyo state 2 days ago. She said, when she start farming, she couldnt afford any luxury living, but to the glory of God........ Google her name to see.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Government land are virgin land. You will have to clear yourself. Visit any River basin authority near you. There is Ogun Oshun River basin that covers Osun state, Ogun State and Oyo State. Owena rive basin in Ondo state, Upper Niger River Basin in Minna, there are two river basin in the east too.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ogoplus: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2013
@jethro2;
Please I want to be a member of the co-op.
send me the requiremets to makyy4u@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Will mail you sir
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Etranshub(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
contact Michael on 08167488947 to get your fish smoking oven....electricity,gas and charcoal...which ever one you want and can have a two in one power source.

Also if you have 100KG and above of fish for smoking to export or sell here in Nigeria with 95% liquid extraction for longer preservation of the fish without any preservatives added. Call the number today and get a great deal
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Etranshub(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
@jethro2 this is my email olowaolugbenga@gmail.com i am interested too. have a farm in gudugba ifo area but more funds invested in farming means more profit so i am down with this.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2013
@ Etranshub. Check your mail sir
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hotmas911(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2013
250 acres of land flowing with
milk and honey. ; 60k per acre.
Minimum purchases is 10
acres. 08060318769.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2013
The Youth farming project is still on for interested farmers. For more detail information call 08064688501 or mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by laobaba: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2013
jethro2: The Youth farming project is still on for interested farmers. For more detail information call 08064688501 or mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.

Hi, I just sent you an email as regards membership registration, kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2013
hotmas911: 250 acres of land flowing with
milk and honey. ; 60k per acre.
Minimum purchases is 10
acres. 08060318769.

Flowing with Milk and Honey? Hmmm...... Maybe u should start selling Milk and Honey instead.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Tospej: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Helloo,

Good morning to you all. I commend the efforts of all members most especially the leaders of the group. This is a laudable initiative. I will like to know the kind of relationship you have with Ogun State Ministry of Agriculture.

Please send to me details of registration requirements. tospej@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ tospej. Which of the information do you want? The relationship with ministry of agric or our groups programme? Please indicate
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Happy Sunday to our team members and hope you did have a wonderful weekend. Great a week ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.