Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46726 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jidowu84: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2013
jethro2: The name of our group is Enterpreneur Youth Multipurpose Cooperative. Its a co operative with a difference and our aim and objectives is to empower our youth by encouraging monthly thrift saving which can be use to implement projects.

{ EYMC}

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Welldone Jethro2
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2013
@ dammylola6. Thank you. We are still collating the updates and agenda for the coming meeting. Hopefully by Wednesday we will forward it to members mail. Have a blessed week and pls put the meeting in mind. This saturday 9th february. Time is 10am to 1pm. At asero in Abeokuta.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2013
New members are welcome. Meeting holds this saturday in abeokuta. For more info call 08064688501. Please bring along 3 passport photograph for documentation.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2013
The Youth Meeting holds this coming Saturday 9th February 2013. Venue is Bola Ajibola street, near Egba Comprehensive high school Asero Abeokuta. Time is 10am to 1pm. To fill the Federal Ministry of agric form for farmers, please find out rhe name of your ward in your local govt and please come with any of the following form of id card. Drivers licence, international passport,voters card etc. This applies to members and intending members
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
The enterpreneur youth meetings gold tommorrow at Bola Ahibola street in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Looking forward to discussing a better tommorrow
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Youth meeting holds today in Abeokuta. You can still be part of a better future.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by integrityfood: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
I want to say a big sorry for my inability to attend today's meeting> I had earlier obtained permission but event at work change all my plans nd i could not help. pls bear with me and counts me as an interested person.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
We are using this medium to appreciate everyone that has created time out of their busy schedules to be at the meeting today. Its indeed a great honour and priviledge having such great team to work with. We also acknowledge those that due to one circumstances or the other couldnt meet up for todays meeting, next time is a better oppourtunity. May God crown our effort with success
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Chiddysville(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2013
I would like to use this opportunity to appreciate the awesome works being done by the exco especially Yinka, Yemi and ' biggie'; you guys are wonderful. one luv guys

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Tonjeola1(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Am real interested, i just come this thread now. Am in ijebu ode and from ijebu ode too. Pls send me all necessary info to wealthsecret2011@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2013
@ chiddysville. Thank you so much, i know the team are reading this.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
The minutes and updates of the meeting will be sent to members mail as soon as its ready. Have a lovely sunday
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Tonjeola1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
jethro2: The minutes and updates of the meeting will be sent to members mail as soon as its ready. Have a lovely sunday
i saw this thread today, you are doing a great job for the youth, pls count me in, thank you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
@ Tonjeola. We will be glad to have you. The bye laws and constitution needs some slight corrections. But before the end of the week we will send you the edited copy. Meanwhile our meeting is every second saturday of the months. Next one comes up on Sarurday March 9th. We will keep u inform
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
If i ve been unable to reply any of your mails, please bear with me and give me few days. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Tonjeola1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
jethro2: @ Tonjeola. We will be glad to have you. The bye laws and constitution needs some slight corrections. But before the end of the week we will send you the edited copy. Meanwhile our meeting is every second saturday of the months. Next one comes up on Sarurday March 9th. We will keep u inform
keep the good work, more grease to elbow.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulations to Super eagles, Enterpreneur youths, Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole. This calls for celebration. Hip hip hip hurray

2 Likes

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by samshoz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
I intend to start a part time catfish farm but have financial hurdle to jump. Am in sango and i would like to join for knowledge and loan support.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by samshoz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
I intend to start a part time catfish farm but have financial hurdle to jump. Am in sango and i would like to join for knowledge and loan support. Samshoz@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ samshoz. You are welcome. We have bye laws and constitution that needs to be corrected. Give me some time. I will get it across to you. But have in mind that you must have been a member for sometime before you can be entitle to any loan. This will give us ample time to get to know you. You can work your time table to be at the next meeting. We will keep u updated
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jidowu84: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Gud job here sis . The lord is ur strength.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ Jidowu84. Thank you sir and hope we will see you at the next meeting
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Onuels(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hi members of this cooperative. Am interested in being a member. Am based in Abeokuta obantoko, pls send me details and copy the bylaws when edited. Thanks.
Osinuels@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ Onuels. We will get back to you as soon as we complete it
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2013
happy val to all our members. have a blessesd week.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by mrceo: 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
hi people, really impressed with this new cooperartive in abeokuta. hope it delivers. now most importanatly,is anyone a snail breeder because i need large quantities of it for sale. this is need as soon as possible. i will leave my phone number here. 0806812187. thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
The minutes of the last meeting has been sent to members mail. please check your mails

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2013
please send any mail or correspondence to enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoogroups
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2013
sorry its enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoogroups.com or call 08064688501 for more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.