Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84092 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
i think some of you are so stupid, how dare you call me a thief, have you contacted the poster if i have refunded him or not?

How can you be so stupid to call some one a thief without proves, is that how you pass your jugdement?

You all can post what ever that suits you, not even 10000000 post can bring down my business, as far as my
hands are clean, and am innocent, i fear nothing, i run a geniune business, ask more about me at computer village

If any of you like, you can post a forged teller, it's none of my business, you can't force me to accept a payment
i didnt get in my account,

Enough of this rubb*ish, if you say am a scammer then prove it
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT"!
This guy is an acccomplice, I think we shld investigate him as well.
Chibuzor Eze is not working alone, itz a syndicate. And for ur information, if anything happens to don (the OP) u guys are dead.

Ding dong grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mymadam(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
bulksms12: Una de make noise if U̶̲̥̅̊ were scammed simply report d idiot to efcc or icpc de wud get him no nid to beg him but if U̶̲̥̅̊ were not scammed and U̶̲̥̅̊ want to scam d guy and tanish his name U̶̲̥̅̊ r worst dan lucifer

As simple as ABC! God bless Nigeria.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: i think some of you are so stupid, how dare you call me a thief, have you contacted the poster if i have refunded him or not?

How can you be so stupid to call some one a thief without proves, is that how you pass your jugdement?

You all can post what ever that suits you, not even 10000000 post can bring down my business, as far as my
hands are clean, and am innocent, i fear nothing, i run a geniune business, ask more about me at computer village

If any of you like, you can post a forged teller, it's none of my business, you can't force me to accept a payment

Prove that you are NOT you Goofball
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
See wetin ordinary 30k cause dis chibuzor guy now, His career as an Internet Marketer has finished cause google will index and reindex this page and anyone researching about him on google will certainly see this page.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: i think some of you are so stupid, how dare you call me a thief, have you contacted the poster if i have refunded him or not?

same thing you said before apologizing and claming to refund back Donziko's money....me in particular....i am not calling you a scammer i know things can go wrong sometimes but you dont have to be arrogant....you have to give explanations...first
did you receive 95k from that dude?
did you receive his call as he claims?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
gboss4sure: See wetin ordinary 30k cause dis chibuzor guy now, His career as an Internet Marketer has finished cause google will index and reindex this page and anyone researching about him on google will certainly see this page.

He doesn't even care

That's the worst part of it

And he calls himself a business man
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Yourbest(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Seller and buyer get issues,lmao
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Bibol(f): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
At first, i didn't want to comment on this thread. I have read all the pages...i think Donziko needs to show himself now. Since Chibuzor is claiming he has paid in , and Obscolly claims he got an SMS from him, we need to be sure Donziko is safe and isn't the one playing games here. BTW, i think this Chibuzor guy still has a lot of questions to answer.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls may I ask u some questions? 1. What's d state of d ipad? 2. Did he ever give u an update on delivery process? 3. Did he switched off his fone? Did he bang d fone on u and told u u were disturbing him Let's be real wit ourselves here!
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2012

I'm warning u, if we dont hear from donziko in the next 24hrs I'm getting u arrested along wt ur accomplices for kidnap/murder.
And refund the #95k unfailingly before close of business on Mon (tomorrow)

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
@bigtt76,ok ,pls tell me what are ur assumptions?
do u think both don and eze are into something other than gadgets?
pls i am willing to listen to u ,if it will help unravel the mystery of donziko dissapearance
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
gboss4sure: See wetin ordinary 30k cause dis chibuzor guy now, His career as an Internet Marketer has finished cause google will index and reindex this page and anyone researching about him on google will certainly see this page.

You're not far from the truth, this was how the dude that paid 95k searched and got him only yesterday, he has no option than to register a user name, and post is grievances here!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Answer d questions!!!
adewasco2k:
same thing you said before apologizing and claming to refund back Donziko's money....me in particular....i am not calling you a scammer i know things can go wrong sometimes but you dont have to be arrogant....you have to give explanations...first
did you receive 95k from that dude?
did you receive his call as he claims?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SpicyMimi(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

I dont waste my time and energy exchanging words wt shallow minds like urs. BIGOT!
Lmao! Thank you o! U forgot u quoted me first? Hahaha...well i nva xchanged words wid u, just xpressed ma self, and last time i checked its a free world! So if u gat a problem wid my comment...dats ur biz not mine bby!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by straneur(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2012

You sounded too childish to be running business of this capacity. Can you please tell the whole house if the money deposited is in your account or not. Nobody cares about your person or computer village.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2012

don't worry yourself man, just because am selling cheaper than other importers, they've teamed up to bring me down, but that will never happen, the God i serve will vindicate me, they can only spoil my name online but not ofline, i can decide to stop my online marketing and concentrate with my offline customers, after all i have loads of clients here at the computer village

they can say what ever they like it's their business, imagine people sending a photoshop teller to me claiming i should pay them, i dont blame them

the mod are doing what they like
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yes refund the moni
FXKing2012:

I'm warning u, if we dont hear from donziko in the next 24hrs I'm getting u arrested along wt ur accomplices for kidnap/murder.
And refund the #95k unfailingly before close of business on Mon (tomorrow)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by solelymade: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
To be honest, me think dis case is staged, a cheap melodrama well-orchestrated to attract traffic 2 this thread and nairaland. It sounds convincing but they are all d same guyz. Thumbs up dude
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by olapluto(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Most worrying to me now is the silence of donziko. Before this gets out of hand, let us all please ascertain the well being of donziko. Urgent please.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ujchief(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Still reading this epic novelgrin this beats any hadley chase i've read. Stil at page 8, i'll catch up soon... Cant wait to see how it all ends...

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Investigations have revealed that justmin, obinoscopy are accomplices of Chibuzor Eze, be warned!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija:

don't worry yourself man, just because am selling cheaper than other importers, they've teamed up to bring me down, but that will never happen, the God i serve will vindicate me, they can only spoil my name online but not ofline, i can decide to stop my online marketing and concentrate with my offline customers, after all i have loads of clients here at the computer village

they can say what ever they like it's their business, imagine people sending a photoshop teller to me claiming i should pay them, i dont blame them

You still not making sense undecided

Did you collect any money from that guy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2012

SHUT-UP JOOO, OLOSHI OMOBURUKU,KPARAWO, ONLE, ONYEOSHI ETC I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO STUDY THE THREAD FROM 1 TILL 28 YOUR A SCAM CHIEF, PLEASE REFUND GBOLA BACK HIS 95,000 NAIRA BEFORE THUNDER STRIKES YOU. ITS IDIOTAS LIKE YOU THAT CONTINUE TO TARNISH IGBOS AND NIGERIA'S IMAGE IN GENERAL. WHY DONT YOU LOOK FOR SOMETHING BETTER TO DO EVEN IF ITS SELLING GARRI IN CUPS OR MUDU THAN THIEVING. angry sad undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Are u saying gbolade didn't pay u 95k on 2 different dates And dat u neva told him on fone that u av confirmed it
biz4naija:

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2012

I'm really disappointed in you Mr. Chibuzor Eze, as a responsible business man, dis is not what is expected of you, someone has just leveled yet another allegation on you, instead of you to defend yourself, here you are saying some thing else, if you can post stuff on "Internet banking" during Donziko's case, what stops you frm do similar stuff now, in this now allegation of 95K or does Internet bank not functional on weekends?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SpicyMimi(f): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bibol: At first, i didn't want to comment on this thread. I have read all the pages...i think Donziko needs to show himself now. Since Chibuzor is claiming he has paid in , and Obinoscopy claims he got an SMS from him, we need to be sure Donziko is safe and isn't the one playing games here. BTW, i think this Chibuzor guy still has a lot of questions to answer.
:= are u serious?? You read all the pages? Woow!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
Help us ask him Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo ! D guy is not strait forward!
surveyProf:

I'm really disappointed in you Mr. Chibuzor Eze, as a responsible business man, dis is not what is expected of you, someone has just leveled yet another allegation on you, instead of you to defend yourself, here you are saying some thing else, if you can post stuff on "Internet banking" during Donziko's case, what stops you frm do similar stuff now, in this now allegation of 95K or does Internet bank not functional on weekends?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
bigtt76: ...oooooh so this is what you spend your time playing and think you have enough logical thinking faculty? SMH ...I no get your time. only goes on to show the typical Naija mentality ....allow case close when one party benefits or gets settled.

I've never made payments in a bank with a teller not bearing my name nor having a date different from the bank's automated stamping machine ....I may be wrong but there's obviously an issue with the system and the people. Definitely You SISI-Kill is one of them. Chibuzo is only benefiting from people like you with utterly bereft common sense NOT to have remembered that 419 - Advance Fee Fraud is still REAL!! You know what? GFYS grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the last time I am gonna address you. . .it is obvious my time will be better spent watching paint dry.

Here's the receipt. . .CUSTOMER' COPY which means this not the original and a copy made from the carbon sheet.

Anyone who isn't an Eejit like you understands that sometimes the carbon copy is not always legible because some people don't always write with enough force on the original for the copy to pick it up.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/902317_GGS_jpg70256cf74720ed22d1fb6cbf32b893fc

Look at the crease from where the receipt has been folded and you notice it cuts right across the Depositor's name horizontally and the bank stamp vertically. Anyone who isn't as blind as a bat and totally hollow brained like you will clearly see the D that starts the name and some form of writing on the NAME OF DEPOSITOR'S.

It makes sense to people who aren't daft like you for there to be some fading giving that this is a copy made from carbon paper, the receipt was folded. . .an action which makes the paper rub against itself thus erasing something that wasn't really clear in the first place.

That said, I have to say. . .I admire the way you have no qualms showing off almost to the the point of celebrating. . .your Stupidity. Not very many will fully embrace who they are, so it is gratifying to see people like you. Bravo! smiley

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
wow......now i cant deny the fact that i am confuse....GOD grant us that wisdom even more than that in the days of solomon wink
did chibuzor threaten Donziko?
is it true donziko is experiencing a bad internet?
where in Nigeria is he that there is no MTN network for we to reach him?
was he lying? but Chibuzor apologized and agree he did sent him money!

[size=20pt]Complications [/size]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija:

I know you're online now, you have the floor, defend yourself, nobody is stopping you frm doing so....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija:

thatz wat Nigerian politicians say when they are being querried, we've heard it all before.
Just produce donziko and refund the 95k by Monday otherwise I'm closing u down at the computet village in Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.