Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83984 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gboladepaul: How would chibuzor say he sent me a laptop when my first payment actually was for a bold5 and a samsung galaxy tab7plus and y send d goods at different times? Y not at once!

Below is d message I sent to him after making d payment of 55k on wednesday d 19th

you want to be kidnapped? grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
DANILSA: HOUSE CAN ANYBODY CONFIRM DONZIKO IS SAFE? CANT UNDERSTAND ANY LONGER? SOMEBODY HELP! shocked
I wonder oh! Why hasn't he said anything sinse the money was refunded? Something is not right here
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
adewasco2k:

grin grin grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

I blv donziko has been kidnapped/killed by this syndicate
good heavens.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Shebi una dey c wetin dey happen here like dis!!! Dis gbolade guy is saying d truth and d devil's incarnate here is chibuzor eze the theif!
Gboladepaul: How would chibuzor say he sent me a laptop when my first payment actually was for a bold5 and a samsung galaxy tab7plus and y send d goods at different times? Y not at once!

Below is d message I sent to him after making d payment of 55k on wednesday d 19th

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by amebozone(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

Just keep running ur mouth, if u and Chibuzor Eze do not produce donziko by tomorrow both of u will know security operatives are members of this forum.

i thot one of the moderator said donziko travelled? Would chibuzor refund him and still travel to kidnap him? hahahahahhaa una funny sha, chibuzor abeg come answer all these funny questions ooooo....lol....you mean say you dey scam and kidnapp aswell? hahhahHhahahahH

this thread has really made my day

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bigx(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Pls where are d lawyers on NL let's met to solve dis issue. We ave two cases@ hand nw. D where abt of d first complainant who has gone into abayance nd d second complaint too. This is becoming serious than anticipated.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Some other addresses Chibuzor Eze can be found, just incase he choose to jettison!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
adewasco2k:

If they kidnap the guy for 30k,

90k na six feet deep
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz
i guess you are chibuzor ezeh

Date registered-december 12 2012

Stop fooling urself mr man

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by amebozone(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2012

can you show the house a screen shot of his reply?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
amebozone:

i thot one of the moderator said donziko travelled? Would chibuzor refund him and still travel to kidnap him? hahahahahhaa una funny sha, chibuzor abeg come answer all these funny questions ooooo....lol....you mean say you dey scam and kidnapp aswell? hahhahHhahahahH

this thread has really made my day
what is so funny about what we are discussing here?pls mods should hide comments like this when serious issues are been discussed
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
amebozone:

can you show the house a screen shot of his reply?
I think Gboladepaul has done so.....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
i just hope a different id wont come online and say he is donziko,that would be the last straw
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
addictiv: if you have funds just got to airtel and they can trace him through his calls and the security people ll finish the rest. or check his fb account add some of his friends and you might be lucky to find one who knows him directly and can even direct you to his house. you have given him so much time to cover his loop holes. Act fast. A friend of mine once had a problem like this but his own was that he had met the guy already and after giving him 50k, the guy was no where to be found. what he did was to go to a military man and promised to give him 25k if he helps him retrieve the cash. the military man told my friend to go home and sleep just like that four days later the military man called my guy to come to the barracks and to my friends surprise the guy was there, of course he was well drilled. His family paid 80k to my friend and he gave the military man 30k and went home with his 50k.

This is the surest option. Am exploring that on some issues now.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
On donziko's saga.....

obiscolly: Just called donziko...he said he travelled and the place he's at right now the network is very bad so he couldn't log in to nairaland. But he hasn't received any alert on his phone yet.

obiscolly: ALERT!!! Donziko has confirmed the payment but he's still not able to come online. He text me to post this message on his behalf.

obiscolly: By Donziko...

"I THANK U ALL GUYX SO MUCH wtout u guys bein there for me i wouldn't hav been able to get my back...I promise to try my best to come online within this week and the next, were i stay the network is just a Victim here. THANKS GUYS. GOD BLESS!!!"

Donziko could be in a rural place where netwrk or internet connectivity is difficult. Or worse, he cud have ben kindnapped. @Obiscolly can u do us all a favor and munch the text donziko sent to u? Or better stil use anoda fone to take a pic of dat fone displayin d text msg. Incase obiscolly dosnt see this, can any1 following him on here snd this to him? Thank you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
addictiv: if you have funds just got to airtel and they can trace him through his calls and the security people ll finish the rest. or check his fb account add some of his friends and you might be lucky to find one who knows him directly and can even direct you to his house. you have given him so much time to cover his loop holes. Act fast. A friend of mine once had a problem like this but his own was that he had met the guy already and after giving him 50k, the guy was no where to be found. what he did was to go to a military man and promised to give him 25k if he helps him retrieve the cash. the military man told my friend to go home and sleep just like that four days later the military man called my guy to come to the barracks and to my friends surprise the guy was there, of course he was well drilled. His family paid 80k to my friend and he gave the military man 30k and went home with his 50k.

This is the surest option. Am exploring that on some issues now.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by amebozone(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
alright to be sincere, Gbolade, have you contacted chibuzor today to find out what is really wrong with your order?

if his number was switched off yesterday, did you try to send him a mail?

did you find out if the dude run his business during the weekends?

what was the means of delivery you both agreed upon?

Consider answering this questions before i pass my final judgement
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
AFTER THE DEMISE OF THE GARRI CABAL NEVER BEEN SO GLUED TO MY SYSTEM 1 TO 30 THREAD, OMG shocked THE FILM IS GETTING MORE INTERESTING WITH THE SUSPECT USING DIFFERENT IDS AND THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DONZIKO, COUPLED WITH CIA(SURVEYPROF AND ONATISI)INTENSIFYING INVESTIGATION. SEASON 2. JUSMIN A SYNDICATE OF THE SUSPECT LAYING ALLEGATION AGAINST GLALADEPAUL AND GBOLA COMING OUT TO DEFEND HIS RIGHT. grin

FREE>DONZIKO>
JUSTICE>4<GBOLA

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi: dammmmm it ,donziko number is not going .i smell trouble ,big big big one for some ppl here.
when i had eze u guys said he promised to pay see wetting happen now.we dont know where ziko is.that was why i said we shouldnt say everything here online ,but nobody listened

Please PM me Donzito's phone number or paste here so we can keep trying him to verify his safety status. Am not comfortable with his absence at all. Thank you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bigtt76(f): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
At last someone reasonable is here. I de laugh wait. People wey close case go reopen am back.

Dopefiend: On donziko's saga.....

Donziko could be in a rural place where netwrk or internet connectivity is difficult. Or worse, he cud have ben kindnapped. @Obiscolly can u do us all a favor and munch the text donziko sent to u? Or better stil use anoda fone to take a pic of dat fone displayin d text msg. Incase obiscolly dosnt see this, can any1 following him on here snd this to him? Thank you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Even if Chiwhatshisface has sent the laptop, it still doesn't absolve him of anything. At the very least, he is a LOUSY BUSINESSMAN.

You do not take someone's money, no matter how small and cut off all communication with them. Cyber Business dealings may seem like the easiest types of businesses but in reality, they are the hardest because it entails trust building. The only way to do that is make sure the communication lines are always open. If you phone dies quickly. . .buy another one, buy backup batteries, buy backup batteries for the backup battery. When you ask people to have faith in you, you do everything to earn it.

You promise delivery at a certain date....if something goes wrong, carry them along and if that means talking to them every hour on the hour....then that's what you should do. There is nothing like you are disturbing me. ...are you serious? On top of their money? That you didn't dash them?

As long as they have paid you and you are truly a business man, you tuck the arrogance away for the people you are feeding and attend to your customer in an appropriate manner. It's that simple.

It's too bad the Internet has made it possible for you every half brain to call himself a business man. in the old days people actually take a few courses, attend seminars and study materials on how to be a good business person before daring to collect other people's money.

6 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ehispapa(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
princewell:

A banker will never confirm whether money is in a third persons account, they will only confirm whether it was posted or not. Gets ur facts right.
they will if you are the one that personally made the deposit
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by amebozone(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
For the case of donziko, i will suggest that any one here working with GTBank should go through donziko's account and get the number of his next of kin, so we can confirm if truly he travelled, nobody should be accused yet
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mr man, let's get ur facts strait. U claimed to pay 45k for an ipad2 wen d actually price is 25k. Come clean
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by twentycent(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

What is his name?

His name is OLAJIDE ADEMOLA he is from OSUN STATE but resides in LAG, he is into Oil&Gas business,
I know the filling station he leased on Lambe Road in IJU ISHAGA and has an office on CAPITOL road in AGEGE but he's trade is pretending to be suffering and taking products(petrol/diesel/kerosene) from suppliers like me and would start hiding and running.

He presently owes me 2 million naira and several other people who are also currently on his trail, and what he does is immediately product is supplied, he draws an agreement to pay maybe 3days later with all necessary documents duly signed by him, on the agreed date he defaults with excuses and starts hiding about.

Once product is supplied to the filling station, he arranges and pumps the product away to another destination knowing fully well that one might come to pump out supplied product due to his failure to meet up payment, I have all his necessary informations.

Would appreciate it if there could be awareness on this issue. I have his contact numbers too.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
E go better for u and ur generation
Sisi_Kill: Even if Chiwhatshisface has sent the laptop, it still doesn't absolve him of anything. At the very least, he is a LOUSY BUSINESSMAN.

You do not take someone's money, no matter how small and cut off all communication with them. Cyber Business dealings may seem like the easiest types of businesses but in reality, they are the hardest because it entails trust building. The only way to do that is make sure the communication lines are always open. If you phone dies quickly buy another one, buy back up batteries, buy back up batteries for the back up battery. When you ask people to have faith in you you do everything to earn it.

You promise delivery at a certain date....if something goes wrong, carry them along and if that means talking to them eveey hour on the hour....then that's what you should do. There is nothing like you are disturbing me. ...are you serious? On top of their money? That you didn't dash them?

As long as they have paid you and you are truly a business man, you tuck the arrogance away for the people you are feeding and attend to your customer in an appropriate manner. It's that simple.

It's too bad the Internet has made it possible for you every half brain to call himself a business man. in the old days people actually take a few courses, attend seminars and study materials on how to be a good business person before daring to collect other people's money.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
donziko number 07063594702
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanks jare. Epitome of wisdom
Sisi_Kill: Even if Chiwhatshisface has sent the laptop, it still doesn't absolve him of anything. At the very least, he is a LOUSY BUSINESSMAN.

You do not take someone's money, no matter how small and cut off all communication with them. Cyber Business dealings may seem like the easiest types of businesses but in reality, they are the hardest because it entails trust building. The only way to do that is make sure the communication lines are always open. If you phone dies quickly buy another one, buy back up batteries, buy back up batteries for the back up battery. When you ask people to have faith in you you do everything to earn it.

You promise delivery at a certain date....if something goes wrong, carry them along and if that means talking to them eveey hour on the hour....then that's what you should do. There is nothing like you are disturbing me. ...are you serious? On top of their money? That you didn't dash them?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by airwick500: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
If only I can read my bible for four hours at a stretch d way I hav followed dis thread frm page one right frm wen it hit d frontpage dis afternoon,I for don open my own church! Anyway, its quite evident chibuzor is a scammer,and his antics need to be exposed S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ dat more pple will not fall for his scams in future..but I'm really worried for don isaac,d op...where is don?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.