Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83982 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin: I just called Chibuzor Eze and he said he had earlier sent a mini laptop to gbolade for the first payment of 40k he received and he agreed with gbolade of sending the other gadget to him by Tuesday, he said his battery was down that was why no one was able to reach him yesterday

My question is, why will gbolade come here and lied when one laptop had already been sent to him? If truly you had an agreement of him sending the other gadget by tuesday, why not wait instead of coming here to lie, all because his number was switched of yesterday?

Nigerians are dream killers i swear

You have been confirmed an accomplice of Chibuzor Eze, and if u guys dont produce donziko u wont find it funny. Giving u till end of business tomorrow.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin: I just called Chibuzor Eze and he said he had earlier sent a mini laptop to gbolade for the first payment of 40k he received and he agreed with gbolade of sending the other gadget to him by Tuesday, he said his battery was down that was why no one was able to reach him yesterday

My question is, why will gbolade come here and lied when one laptop had already been sent to him? If truly you had an agreement of him sending the other gadget by tuesday, why not wait instead of coming here to lie, all because his number was switched of yesterday?

We await the responds frm Gbolade, I think he is online too, but be dat as it may be, you user i.d was just registered on 12th Dec, I hope u are not trying to be funny here?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

this donziko guy is indeed a real maga, him still wan send another 80k to another online marketer. Why am I even wasting my time sef?

That this guy scammed him as claimed doesn't mean that there are no legit marketers, i have done business with lots of them that are legit so don't generalize.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by amebozone(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2012

mod are you seeing this? if truly chibuzor of a guy is innocent then God go purnish some moderators oooooooo
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Chibuzor if u want us to believe u, post an unedited snapshot of ur accnt statement preferably from 19th Nov to 21st Dec.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
This thread encouraged me to be a naira lander
Bibol:
My dear i read o, been following as a guest since 1pm.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012

(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To justmin
Time registered: December 12, 2012

Seriously undecided undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cornel88(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
that was his last message before he dissapeared
Maybe he has been scammed again. You, survayprof etc have alot of investigations to do here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by tayoccu(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz

Please do provide evidence, prove it to us that you did business with chibuzor.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by justmin: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012:

You have been confirmed an accomplice of Chibuzor Eze, and if u guys dont produce donziko u wont find it funny. Giving u till end of business tomorrow.

you dey madt, what do i have with donziko or chibuzor, because i came here to tell the truth that i got what i bought from him has now made me an accomplice, you dey madtfor rea
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cornel88(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
that was his last message before he dissapeared
Maybe he has been scammed again. You, survayprof etc have alot of investigations to do here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
May God punish dat ur dirty mouth for conniving wif the devil. I no u too are together on dis! Give me d no u called him on scum! U will both end in d slums! Bastards. Modestors, do something on this! If u really his advocate as u gladly represent now, tell him to talk to me one on one and deny dis accusations

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2012

Can you pls keep mute? thank you.
did the guy in question (chibuzor eze) agree gbolade even sent him money? he said the teller was photoshopped....please get your facts right and thanks for calling him
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bibol: At first, i didn't want to comment on this thread. I have read all the pages...i think Donziko needs to show himself now. Since Chibuzor is claiming he has paid in , and Obinoscopy claims he got an SMS from him, we need to be sure Donziko is safe and isn't the one playing games here. BTW, i think this Chibuzor guy still has a lot of questions to answer.

Its funny how people posts without crosschecking. When did I ever claim that I got an SMS from anyone here. Pls Bibol read through the posts in this thread the second time, perhaps you couldn't comprehend the first time.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Dopefiend:

Donziko's case has been closed. There's anoda case involvin a mr gbola(95k) and anoda guy (15k)

I think we shouldn't close DONZITO case yet until we hear from him.

Something is not right about Donzito's absence.

Assumptions:

How are we so sure the teller posted by Chibuzor is not another scam?

How sure are we that the person who claimed to have spoken with Donzito is not part of Chibuzor's crew?

How real is the thank you sms supposedly sent by Donzito?

How are we so sure Donzito is safe? This is the most important question on my mind right now.

Its very unlikely that Donzito will not comment on the most important aspect of his thread for the past 3 days now. He was very active before the supposed payment and he mentioned earlier he borrowed the money. DONZITO's ABSENCE DOES NOT ADD UP.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
definitely there is a big coverup going on ,this coverup is no longer about laptop or ipad .already someone is missing nd ppl are coming up with half baked stories to cover the accused nd buy time till tuesday
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gboladepaul: May God punish dat ur dirty mouth for conniving wif the devil. I no u too are together on dis! Give me d no u called him on scum! U will both end in d slums! Bastards. Modestors, do something on this! If u really his advocate as u gladly represent now, tell him to talk to me one on one and deny dis accusations

Thank God, you are online to testify, pls be active!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012: Investigations have revealed that justmin, obinoscopy are accomplices of Chibuzor Eze, be warned!

Your investigations show how puerile you are
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rexfada(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
I just called my brother so he'll scan the teller and send to me so the whole Nairaland will know am not lying
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

I would be here for how long as it tas
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Kai! Na who send me self? I read 4rm begining till d end as if I dey go write exam for d tin self. This is d best story ave read on NL since I become an active memeber of recent.this story need award...@ mr Eze or chibuzor, u are lucky dat dis is jst an online intergrogation stuff. If u were to be sued in d law court, guy u for don dey jail cos u are jst beating around d questions u are asked witout giving a vivde answer or a clearifying evidence here. Ur reputation is at stake here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
surveyProf:

I would be here for how long as it takes the fool to refund my moni
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
justmin:

you dey madt, what do i have with donziko or chibuzor, because i came here to tell the truth that i got what i bought from him has now made me an accomplice, you dey madtfor rea

Just keep running ur mouth, if u and Chibuzor Eze do not produce donziko by tomorrow both of u will know security operatives are members of this forum.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
eleven:

I think we shouldn't close DONZITO case yet until we hear from him.

Something is not right about Donzito's absence.

Assumptions:

How are we so sure the teller posted by Chibuzor is not another scam?

How sure are we that the person who claimed to have spoken with Donzito is not part of Chibuzor's crew?

How real is the thank you sms supposedly sent by Donzito?

How are we so sure Donzito is safe? This is the most important question on my mind right now.

Its very unlikely that Donzito will not comment on the most important aspect of his thread for the past 3 days now. He was very active before the supposed payment and he mentioned earlier he borrowed the money. DONZITO's ABSENCE DOES NOT ADD UP.

There's truly sumtin fishy bout donziko's disappearance. Who ws d user dat claimed to have spoken wit donziko again
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by justmin: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Gboladepaul: May God punish dat ur dirty mouth for conniving wif the devil. I no u too are together on dis! Give me d no u called him on scum! U will both end in d slums! Bastards. Modestors, do something on this! If u really his advocate as u gladly represent now, tell him to talk to me one on one and deny dis accusations

imagine what this silly guy is saying, have you bothered to try chibuzor's number today?

you had an agreement with him and you are here saying nonsense abeg go die jor
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bigtt76(f): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
No sweat. Thanks for clarifying and efforts at curbing the Chibuzo excesses.
surveyProf:

Talking about the stamp that GTB-Bank used in stamping the teller, Chibuzor Eze used in making payment into Donziko's account i.e having no ink, one thing u need to understand is that banks varies, frm branch to branch, some times in GTB-bank they can choose to stamp in some branches, while some other branches, can choose to just use the electronic stamp, that has time to stamp ur teller, the most important thing now is that Donziko has testify to the fact that he has received the money sent by Chibuzor Eze as @ Friday.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by murphyrichy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
nawa O°˚˚˚, this case no be small thing o. I think its high time they should invite the law enforcement agencies. The case Ȋ̝̊̅§ too much jire!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by skyfall: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
I suspect that JUSTMIN is still BIZ4NAIJA (Chibuzor). I've seen many scammers on Nairaland who use multiple accounts. If I have time I can establish that later tonight.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
FXKing2012: Investigations have revealed that justmin, obinoscopy are accomplices of Chibuzor Eze, be warned!

Definitely NOT

100% wrong
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is d kind of stories that shld be making front page and staying there, not "who wore it better:tiwa savage or beyonce" or "rihhana takes chris brown back"
These stories affects pple's lives and will help propel nl to the top.in d world.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
dammmmm it ,donziko number is not going .i smell trouble ,big big big one for some ppl here.
when i had eze u guys said he promised to pay see wetting happen now.we dont know where ziko is.that was why i said we shouldnt say everything here online ,but nobody listened
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
How would chibuzor say he sent me a laptop when my first payment actually was for a bold5 and a samsung galaxy tab7plus and y send d goods at different times? Y not at once!

Below is d message I sent to him after making d payment of 55k on wednesday d 19th

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.